Son's Nerdish Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes please," he groaned, completely overwhelmed that this was finally happening. Like every teenage guy, this was a dream come true... but once it happens, most guys learn they aren't prepared for the experience at all. They get nervous. They lose the bravado and confidence they normally have.

"You sure it's okay, shy boy?" Beth teased, as she squeezed his dick.

"Yeah," Chris said, watching in awe as she pulled his trunks down, just as his dad rushed into the backyard.

"So big," Beth said as she stroked his cock, although according to the porn she watched, it wasn't even close to big. Maybe five inches or so, which she'd read was a tad below average.

"Oh God," Chris groaned, trembled, and immediately spewed his load all over a very surprised Beth.

"Chris!" Beth gasped in surprise, as his hot cum sprayed onto her face and breasts.

"Jesus Christ," Ben said in an audible voice, as he watched his pathetic son come prematurely.

"Dad!" Chris gasped, his mortification doubling at being caught, especially right after his accidental orgasm.

"Oh God," Beth said, covering her tits, which got cum on her arms.

"Who the hell comes that fast?" Ben complained, instead of giving them crap for having sex in his backyard. "Beth, I apologize on behalf of men everywhere."

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Jones," Beth apologized, frozen like a deer in the headlights as she stared dumbfounded into his eyes, her hand feeling around blindly for her bikini top.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Ben said. "I'm just sorry for my pathetic son."

"Dad, please," Chris said, pulling his trunks up. "Leave us alone. Get outta here!"

"No, you leave. You need to go get this poor girl a warm wet cloth for all the cum you spewed onto her, and a dry towel," Ben ordered, taking control like he always did, but also wanting some alone time with this big-breasted girl who couldn't seem to find her top.

"Dad, I..." Chris began to plead.

"Right now, Chris. Show your girl some respect," Ben ordered, in a tone that made it clear the conversation was over.

"Fine," Chris sighed, before adding, looking down to a mortified, humiliated Beth, "I'll be right back."

"So... how far have you two gone?" Ben asked as soon as his son was gone, hovering over her and admiring the valley between her squeezed-together breasts. (She was hiding them behind her forearms.)

"T-t-this is the most we've ever done, Mr. Jones," Beth stammered, very near tears.

"It's Ben," the dad reminded her. "And you have nothing to be embarrassed about. My inept son spewing his load in seconds just demonstrates how hot you are."

"It does?"

"Yeah, he didn't last even five seconds before it spurted right out, ready or not," Ben said. "That's because of you. You're a very hot young thing, Beth,"

"Uh, thank you, Ben," Beth said, flattered by the words coming from this handsome older man, yet also feeling a little uncomfortable... he was her boyfriend's dad, and she was half-naked with cum all over her... although in the porn she read, this would be the perfect time for the older man to take advantage of the shy younger girl.

"But you need someone who knows what you want and need," Ben said, as he undid his belt.

"Mr. Jones, I..." Beth began realizing what was about to happen, and that her most recent thought had been a wicked premonition, as her body tingled in forbidden temptation.

"Shhhhh my pretty thing," Ben cautioned, unbuttoning his pants and unzipping. "We both know you need a good fucking from a man with a big cock, from a man who knows how to use it."

"But you're Chris's dad," Beth pointed out the obvious, albeit rather half-heartedly, since she was completely captivated by the big bulge in his pants. Then he pulled his pants and underwear down to reveal a much larger cock than her boyfriend's, easily eight inches and thick, which made her eyes go big and her mouth drop open like in a cartoon.

"Beth, you did this to me," Ben said, wagging his hard dick at her with his right hand, as he guided it to her mouth.

"Mr. Jones... I... I mean... Ben?" Beth was rattled. Shocked by what was happening. Shocked by the size of Mr... of Ben's cock. Shocked that it was suddenly in her mouth. Shocked that her wicked bedtime fantasy was coming true, totally unexpectedly.

"Here you go, Beth," Ben said, as he slid his cock further into her wide-open mouth. "Here's what you've been craving, a real man's cock. A man who knows how a woman like you deserves to be treated."

Beth couldn't believe this was happening, or how she'd flipped from wanting to suck her boyfriend's cock, to suddenly having her boyfriend's dad's cock in her mouth instead. But her natural lust took over, and although she should have pushed him away, should have jumped up and run away, instead she tightened her lips around her oral invader and began slowly bobbing. In the back of her mind a voice was demanding, How's Chris going to feel when he comes out and sees this happening?! but it was crying out pretty much inaudibly from a far distant back corner of her mind, so she paid it no attention.

"Oh yeah Beth, you look so hot with my big cock in your mouth," Ben enthused, knowing that young girls, and inexperienced girls especially, needed lots of encouragement.

Beth was in awe of what was happening. In awe of the cock in her mouth and how good it felt... of how it sparked pleasure pulses directly to her pussy. This cock was longer and thicker than Chris's, she assumed it being the difference between a boy's and a man's. His praise also excited her, this being a new experience, so she wanted to be good at it.

"Dad!!!" Chris bellowed as he returned with the warm cloth and towel, and discovered his girlfriend sucking his dad.

"Sorry, son," Ben shrugged. "I needed to finish... or perhaps even to begin... what you couldn't pull off."

"Stop it!" Chris shouted angrily as he stormed towards his father.

Beth, who hadn't felt much guilt since the moment she began sucking Ben's dick, was suddenly overwhelmed with it. She shoved herself away from the (admittedly amazing) cock and said, "Chris, I'm so sorry!"

"There's nothing to be sorry for. Keep sucking, my sexy little slut," Ben ordered, knowing that once she was given an order and called a dirty name, she would almost certainly obey him. Partly because he could see she was horny as fuck, partly because of the praiseworthy history of his impressive cock, partly because she was obviously a natural submissive, and finally because she would automatically obey an authority figure like himself, just like she'd obey a teacher at school. "You know you want my cock."

Beth felt shame course through her body, felt the burning in her cheeks, yet she also felt the fire in her loins and her natural desire to obey. She faced her boyfriend and apologized again, as Chris looked on dumbfounded. "I'm sorry Chris, but I have to do this. If I don't, I'll regret it for the rest of my life!" She then turned away from him, took the magnificent cock back into her mouth, and resumed bobbing.

"Dad, this is so fucking pathetic," Chris whined as he watched helplessly, knowing that no way could he be a physical threat to his father. So his only influence on events, if he could even have any, would have to be verbal.

"Pathetic?" Ben scoffed. "You're right about that, because I'm doing the job you couldn't. So I'm not the pathetic one here."

"Just stop it," Chris demanded, humiliated at what he was witnessing, and by the frustrating truth in his dad's words, since he really had come so... so... so horribly prematurely, and everyone here knew it.

"I'm not doing anything," Ben pointed out, since the teen was sucking his cock with total enthusiasm, while he simply stood in place.

"Beth, please stop doing that," Chris pleaded.

Ben, deciding to give his son an opportunity (a very iffy one) to save face, pulled his dick away from the pretty teen's eager lips and asked, "Beth, do you want to stop? Maybe for your boyfriend's sake?"

Beth couldn't even look at her boyfriend, still feeling so guilty, yet her lust and libido were in control of her, and she admitted, just as Ben had assumed she would, as she continued stroking the big cock, "No, I absolutely don't want to stop, I want to suck this big cock until it too comes all over me!"

"Go ahead, Beth," Ben smiled, "suck my big cock, and I can promise you a nice big load."

"Thank you," Beth said oddly... well, it made perfect sense to her... as she took the dad's cock back into her mouth and resumed bobbing hungrily, taking more and more of it inside her mouth. A live and throbbing hard cock was so much more exhilarating than some inanimate banana or cucumber.

"Dad," Chris said, defeated and humiliated.

"Like I said son," Ben said, really enjoying the enthusiasm of this rookie cock sucker. "I'm just doing what you couldn't."

"But she's only eighteen," Chris pointed out. "And you're what? A hundred and seven?"

"Good to know. So she's legal in every state," Ben smiled, ignoring the gross exaggeration of his age.

"You're a fucking pig," Chris accused, so angry and yet so helpless.

"Okay, if that's what you want me to be. Oink," Ben replied, taking the jibe carelessly in stride. "May I ask you a question, son?"

"Don't fucking call me your son!" Chris snapped. "No real dad would ever do this."

"Do what?" Ben asked. "Like I said, I'm just standing here."

"Whatever," Chris said, wanting to turn and leave, yet feeling compelled to stay for Beth's sake. This wasn't her doing this. She couldn't possibly want to.

"If this is so disgusting, then why is your dick hard?" Ben asked, looking at the tent in his son's trunks.

Chris hadn't noticed his erection at all. This wasn't turning him on, damn it. He rummaged around in his head for a reply and could only come up with, "I'm eighteen, I'm always hard."

"Sure, sure," Ben laughed, as he pulled out of Beth's eager mouth and decided to be the man to take this teen's cherry, 99% sure she was a virgin. "Get on all fours, Beth."

"You are not going to fuck her," Chris laid down the law with all the authority of a disbarred judge whose bench was situated six feet underground.

"Mr. Jones, can't I just suck you until you come?" Beth asked timidly, although in truth she was dying to feel what a real cock would feel like in her virgin pussy... except she didn't want her first time to be with an older man, her boyfriend's dad no less, since the first time was supposed to be special... but Ben's cock was amazing... but she'd been planning to break her cherry with Chris in mind for weeks... except that... but... oh dear.

"Oh, we both know you want this cock plunging into that sweet ripe pussy, don't we?" Ben led the witness, looking down lustfully at the lustful teen.

"Yes, you're right... I mean no, I don't want that... I mean Chris should do it... but I guess he can't right now... but..." Beth still couldn't construct a proper sentence, she was so transfixed by this humongous cock, and the possibility of the big snake spending some quality time inside her. Somewhere she knew she had to be strong, she knew she had to resist, but both her body and mind were betraying her. She attempted to beg 'please no,' but all that came out was, "Please."

"Dad, do not fuck her," Chris demanded like a theme and variations on a broken record, even as he couldn't believe he even had to say such words.

"Look son, if I don't fuck her, someone else will," Ben reasoned, "she's dying for dick."

"That someone else will be me," Chris said, enraged.

"For what, ten seconds with that little pencil dick?" Ben asked. "She wouldn't even have time to notice it was there. A woman needs a proper man with stamina, especially for her first time. Now turn around and get on all fours, Beth."

Beth looked at the cock.

Beth looked at her boyfriend.

Beth looked back at the cock.

Faintly she heard Chris's last gasp, "Please... no..."

Time to decide.

Lust overwhelming her, curiosity consuming her, and her natural submissiveness spurring her on, she obeyed, not even considering obvious issues like this was her boyfriend's dad, this was her first time, what this might be doing to Chris, and there wasn't any protection.

She turned around and presented herself.

"Beth!" Chris wailed incredulously, Beth's betrayal even more shocking than his dad's.

"Sorry, Chris," Beth said, looking at him (with extreme guilt, but at least looking at him), "but I have to have this cock."

"What you mean is Chris's dad's big cock," Ben corrected, enjoying humiliating his son, loving the idea of cuckolding him.

"Yes, I guess I do," Beth admitted, her shame and lust at war with each other, although it was a rather one-sided battle.

"Say it," Ben said, as he moved behind her and rubbed his cock between the teen's very wet pussy lips. "Say the words to Chris."

"Yes Chris, I need your dad's big cock in my pussy," Beth admitted, the feel of the cock in question rubbing against her pussy lips ending any pathetic resistance she might have had in body or mind.

"Don't you dare fuck her, dad," Chris demanded defeatedly, this time with hardly any volume at all, tears beginning to roll down his face.

"Okay," Ben said brightly, "I can agree to that."

"Really? At last!" Chris exhaled, relieved to see his dad finally showing a little respect.

"She can do the fucking! Beth, bounce back onto my cock if you want it inside you," Ben said, crushing the brief sense of hope he'd just given his son for a short-term loan.

"Sorry, Chris, I have to do this," Beth apologized, as she did see the tent in his trunks (poor little thing) as she leaned back and allowed the big cock to fill her. "Ooooooooh, my God," she moaned loudly, as pleasure she hadn't known existed filled her, even though only half of the cock was inside her so far.

"Nooooo," Chris moaned, struggling unsuccessfully to hold back his tears, since his dad wasn't just fucking his girlfriend, he was taking her virginity... a virginity Beth had promised was his to take.

"You see son, all girls need a man with a big cock, a man who knows what a woman wants, and a man who treats her like the slut she inherently is," Ben explained, as Beth continued backing up to take all of his cock into her incredibly wet and tight pussy.

"That's just sexist bullshit," Chris disparaged through his tears.

"Is it?" Ben asked. "How do you feel with my cock inside you, Beth?"

"So good," Beth moaned, her ass now resting against his hips, and her pussy feeling so full.

"Tell Chris," Ben said and then asked, "What does a girl exactly like you want? A true man who takes charge and fucks you into submission, or a timid boy who asks permission just to hold your hand in public?"

Before Beth could answer, Ben bucked his hips three times, reaching new depths inside the teen's pussy, knowing if her cherry had still been attached, his dick would be covered in blood. (Luckily, Beth had broken it with a cucumber a couple weeks prior.)

"Oh, fuck," Beth screamed, as wave after wave of pleasure collided within her. Wanting more fucking, wanting to be pounded, needed to be used, she admitted a core truth. "I need a man who will fuck the shit out of me, and treat me like a dirty slut!"

"Beth!"

"I tried to tell you," Beth said, having been offering him hints for days.

"I was respecting your boundaries," Chris said. "Was that wrong?"

"You need to find out what those boundaries are, before you can hope to respect them," Ben pointed out, as he slowly began to fuck her.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Beth moaned, not caring at all about Chris anymore, only about the man's cock inside her, and the feeling of euphoria it brought along with it.

"Beth!" Chris repeated, devastated, yet feeling his cock throbbing... which he couldn't explain.

"You sure you want this big cock?" Ben grunted, as after every five slow ins and outs, he slammed into her, knowing this drove most women wild with lust and desperation.

"Yes, yes, I want your cock, Ben, I want your big cock in my pussy," Beth answered, loving his hard thrusts, loving the pleasure of getting fucked, and beginning to enjoy the enhanced excitement that came from knowing Chris was watching her behaving like a complete slut. She didn't know why this twisted sharing excited her, but it suddenly did, and thus her outcries continued being nasty.

"I can pull out and let Chris replace me," Ben offered, right after he gave her another quick, three deep thrusts.

That offer horrified Beth, and she replied, unintentionally heaping more humiliation onto her boyfriend, "God, no, you keep fucking me!"

"You sure I'm the one you want?" Ben asked, hurling more humiliation at his son, knowing Beth would answer in the affirmative.

"Yes Ben, I love your big cock," Beth admitted lustfully. "I need a manly man, one who can fuck me hard and make me his slut."

Chris was defeated. Humiliated. Ashamed. Disgusted. Heartbroken. Yet... yet... yet... he was also rock hard, and his cock was throbbing.

"Tell Chris," Ben said, as he kept teasing her with mostly slow strokes mixed with occasional hard deep thrusts.

"Chris, I love your Daddy's big cock," Beth said, looking directly at Chris, now with no shame at all, just utter confidence. "He's giving me the fucking you didn't."

"I would have," Chris argued.

"Not with that small dick. You wouldn't even be able to begin," Beth said, feeling bad for stating the truth, yet feeling it had to be made clear to him. He was a boy, his dad was a man, and if he deluded himself into believing anything else, he'd be setting himself up for endless disappointments.

"Beth," Chris whimpered, those words the most hurtful yet.

Beth looked away, hating to hurt him, hating to humiliate him, yet the power of this cock inside her had her completely at Ben's mercy. So she begged, her orgasm rising like a major tsunami, "Oh yes Daddy, fuck me, you've gotten me so fucking wet!"

"Want to watch your girlfriend come?" Ben asked, as he pounded into the teen.

"Please, no," Chris begged, feeling completely betrayed by both of them, as well as by his own raging, traitorous cock.

I'm so close, Daddy," Beth declared, feeling the fires of pleasure burning inside the entirety of her being.

"Come all over my cock Beth, come like the filthy slut you are," Ben ordered, slamming into her as hard as he could.

Permission granted seemed to be the final invisible barrier to burst, as Beth screamed, "Oh my fucking God, yes!"

Beth came like she never had before, as she buried her face into the cushion on the chair and allowed euphoria to take over.

"Fuck," Chris sighed, as his father had now given his girlfriend her first fucking and her first orgasm from sex. It was so humiliating, yet seeing his girlfriend lost in such lustful rapture was also a real turn-on... which made no fucking sense.

Beth emitted sounds you never heard in porn movies... raw and lustful. Guttural. Authentic.

Ben pulled out, his reward yet to come, and ordered, "On your back, Beth."

"Okay," Beth agreed weakly, feeling like her entire body had been usurped of every drop of energy. She rolled onto her back, happy to be off her knees, as she felt a trickle of her own cum leak out of her.

"Dad, that's enough," Chris tried to step in, appalled that he intended to keep going.

"Sit up on the chair, Beth," Chris ordered, ignoring his son completely.

Beth pulled herself up as Ben went to her, his cock glistening with her juices, and stood right In front of her.