Soon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul lunged his cock up and down. Rosie stopped pumping her ass, letting her son fuck into her cunt as hard as he wanted, feeling his crotch smash the puffy lips of her cunt and her

knotted clitoris. She felt as if she was bruising her tender cunt lips, but she didn't care. She didn't care if he fucked her cunt raw.

"Give it to me!" she screeched; twisting her ass while he fucked faster and faster into the simmering depths of her cunt. "I want it, Paul! I want to feel you coming ... "

Rosie remained on top of her son, his cock captured inside her cunt, still flexing on it. She felt his hands caressing her trembling back, cupping the cheeks of her ass, reaching down the

back of her thighs. She spread her legs around his, rocking her hips as she pressed her mouth tightly into his, her tongue sneaking past his teeth and licking inside his mouth.

"Mmmm, that was wonderful, Paul," she murmured, resting her head on his shoulder.

He nodded. "I've been wanting to fuck you for a long time. I just didn't know how to go about it."

"Well, it worked, I guess."

"Suck me off, Mom!" he urged.

She gripped his cock at the base, causing the head to swell even more. She ran her tongue over the smooth head, tasting seeping juices. Paul kept trying to shove his cock into her mouth, but she played with him, letting him rub the head along her lips, teasing it with her tongue.

"Come on, Mom!" he pleaded. "You gotta suck my dick! Don't tease me, Mom! Suck me off ... please!"

Rosie opened her mouth and let him press his cock between her lips. As the head moved past her teeth, her tips stretching around the thickness, her tongue pressed up, making his cock

slide along the roof of her mouth. When the head of his prick brushed against her throat, she moaned and began to suck up and down, her lips fucking his cock slowly for a while. She took all of his cock into her mouth, while lifting his balls and rubbing them against her cheek. Her lips pressed into his cock hair. Lifting her head from his stomach, she let her son fuck into her

mouth. She felt his hand on the back of her head, pressing her mouth down onto his cock.

" Can I come in your mouth?"

She nodded, her eyes twinkling merrily up at him, his balls bouncing on her chin. Paul ran his cock deep, the head of his prick entering her throat. Rosie gurgled with ecstasy, her tongue licking as he plunged in and out. She swallowed when he dripped, her eyes becoming glazed in passion. Paul stared at her face.

"You can take it all, Mom!" he moaned.

His cock was becoming bigger, thicker, and he was fucking faster now. Rosie shoved her hands around his hips and dug her fingers into his ass cheeks. Paul leaned over, fucking her mouth as if it were her cunt. He plunged deep, and she pulled at his ass in an effort to make it go deeper yet. His balls slapped her chin as he thrust up and down.

"I'm gonna come, Mom!" he groaned. "Ooooh ... shit!" His cock spurted, sending hot cream down his mother's throat. But Rosie, as much as she enjoyed feeling him coming in her mouth, suddenly twisted her head to one side. His cock came out of her mouth. She found herself with a spurting cock sending hot cum into her face instead of her mouth.

She waited until he finished coming. Her face was covered with white cum. But that didn't bother her at all. With a sigh, she got to her feet and went to her own bathroom, where she took a quick shower. She was toweling off when Paul came in. He sat on the toilet seat watching her. He had not bothered to dress, and Rosie found that pleasant. Glancing at his cock, she was delighted to see it swelling. She flicked water at him, laughing.

"What are you going to do with that thing," she said, pointing at his cock. "It never goes down ..."

"'I'm got something special for you, Mom," Paul replied, grasping his cock and wagging it.

Rosie turned her back to him, looking over her shoulder. Cupping the cheeks of her ass, she lifted upward, spreading them wide. Paul grinned as be saw his mother's asshole, and below, the hairy slit of her cunt. Rosie arched her ass at him. "See anything that might interest you?"

"I see a lot," Paul gulped, swallowing as at her exposure. "And I'm not sure where to start."

Rosie wiggled her ass. From behind, she slowly shoved a finger into her rectum, then leaned forward to make her ass more obvious.

"Can't you give me some help, honey. My finger isn't what I want in there."

Paul stood up, his cock thrusting out.

"Mmmmm ... stick it in now," Rosie whimpered. "Oh, see how far you can push your dick ... give that big cock to me, Paul!" Paul grasped his mother's hips, thrusting his cock into her ass swiftly.

The deep stabbing of his hard cock seared the sensitive lips of her rectum. She wiggled her ass, twisting it erotically as he fucked her. She banged her ass back and forth, meeting his

lunges, feeling his balls swinging against her thighs. The wet slaps of his stomach on her naked ass increased her thrilling pleasure.

Her cunt squeezed and pulsed, in rhythm with her rectal muscles. She moaned loudly when her cunt came, the muscles in her vulva tightening. She churned her ass furiously as her

orgasm turned into another, then another yet. "I'm coming, Paul!" she wailed. "Oh, you're making me come! Oh, God... I'm coming apart!"

"You're tight, Mom!" Paul groaned. "Tight, wet, hot! Ohhh, shit, I'm gonna come, too!"

She pressed a hand to her shoulder, pressing his cock into her neck, still trying to kiss and lick the head of his prick. She felt his balls at her buttocks, slapping deliciously. Her cunt dribbled and she pressed her thighs together tightly. Writhing her ass back at him, she moaned softly as he fucked her with slow powerful stabs.

"You like this, Mom?" Paul asked. "Does my cock feel good this way?"

"Mmmm, beautiful," she murmured. "Lovely ..."

"My pussy is burning up!" she hissed, thrusting fingers into it, fucking them in and out, the heel of her hand smashing her inflamed clit.

He pulled his shaft out of her ass and was captivated by the gaping hole between her legs.

"Fuck it, Mom," he said. "Finger fuck your cunt. You look beautiful, and your eyes get soft. Play with yourself, Mom, shove your fingers up inside. I wanna watch you. Make yourself come!"

"Sure, I can do that, but wouldn't you rather hear about Lois and Roberta?" They were in the choir at church.

Chapter 5

Paul gave her a puzzled look.

"I see I've got you interested. You have to learn to see women as they are. Not just your mother."

He nodded his head, agreeing with her.

"Roberta loves to talk in tongues. She's always the one who cries the loudest and says she's filled with the Holy Spirit." Rosie thought carefully about what she was about to say.

"Well, she yammers on and on and nobody understands what she's saying. Sometimes pastor tells her to speed it up, because he's got to get home for dinner ..."

"He tells the Holy Spirit to speed it up?"

"Yeah, sort of ... she's in the choir, and by the sound of her voice, us girls think she's having an orgasm ..."

"Really? No shit ..."

"She pumping her ass, and her hands are clutching her boobs, hunching ... "

"She's having an orgasm, Mom?"

"Exactly, Paul. When people are delivering the message, they are usually calm, not hysterical ..."

"Last Sunday, she collapsed and two of the guys took her out, downstairs. And when they got the gown off her, her thighs were wet. Her panties were soaked ..."

"Wow!"

"And then Lois --goody two shoes --- she says to Roberta, you want more? In her honey sweet voice ..."

"Then what?"

"She led Roberta off to the deacon's office and propped her up and sucked her pussy until it was all red! Roberta was coming over and over ..."

"I would have loved to have seen that!"

Paul was trying to picture in his mind the two women doing stuff like that but he'd had little exposure to lezzies and doing it in church and pretending it was the Spirit. That was a lot to swallow.

* * *

Rosie was still hot. She was thinking what it would be like to have Paul piss on her, his warm, golden piss splashing over her tits, drenching her body in piss. The image of her son pissing on her was very strong and before she could stop herself, she began to mumble.

"Piss on me, piss on me, piss on me!"

"What, Mom?" Paul asked. "What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing," she said in a louder voice. "Just fuck me and come on me, honey."

"Fuck faster?"

Paul speeded up the movement of his cock. Rosie clawed at her cunt as a huge orgasm bubbled deep in her burning cunt. Tasting it as it spurted onto her tits would be wonderful. Paul was grunting, his balls slapping against the cheeks of her ass. His cock, very hard, seemed to burn her flesh.

"Come! Oh, please, come!" she howled. "Come! Please, please, come on me!"

"Now!" Paul yelped.

"Ooooooh, beautiful!"

White, thick cum spurted from the head of his cock, landing on her thigh. He came and came, and before he finished, Rosie twisted her head and captured the tip of her son's cock with her lips. The final spurts entered her mouth, coating her tongue. She moaned as her cunt convulsed. She swallowed his cum. She flipped the tip of her tongue against his piss hole, wanting more, wanting as much of that sweet cum as she could get. After her son was finished, she clung to his cock with her lips, her head angled uncomfortably.

She smeared the cum over her tits, working it into her flesh as she would cold cream.

"I'm a mess," she laughed when he pulled away from her. "You sure came a lot, darling. Look at my tits, would you?"

Paul stripped his shorts off, handing them to his mother. Rosie used them to clean herself as best she could, but it was obvious she needed another shower. She stood up to go, but

Paul grabbed her hand.

"I've been wanting to do this, Mom," he said, taking her into the living room.

"Do what?" she asked, flirting with him.

"Eat you!" he laughed, pressing her to the couch and spreading her legs.

"Eat my pussy?"

"Lick it ... suck you," he said, going to his knees between her legs. "Tongue fuck your pussy, Mom."

"Oh, you should have told me!" Rosie squealed.

Rosie laughed happily, lifting her legs and draping them over her son's shoulder. She pressed her warm thighs tight against his cheeks. Paul leaned forward, kissing his mother's stomach just above the line of her cunt hair. He licked her flesh with the tip of his tongue. Rosie pressed at his head, trying to shove his mouth to her glowing cunt.

Paul resisted her effort, licking at her flesh, tasting her, his hands caressing her hips and down to her ass. He cupped the cheeks of his mother's rounded ass, scooting his tongue into the thick hair of her cunt. He rubbed her clitoris gently, turning his head to kiss and suck at her thigh. He bit lightly, his cheek resting on her cunt hair.

"Ohhhh, stop teasing me," she hissed excitedly at him. "Eat me, Paul! I don't need all this build-up! I'm already hot for your tongue on my clit. Lick my pussy, darling! Taste mother's hot cunt!"

She parted her legs a little and shoved her son's mouth between them. Holding his face, she rubbed her cunt against him, watching with glazed eyes of passion. She smeared her son's face with her hairy wet cunt, then brought his lips to it. She pressed her cunt into his mouth.

"Eat me now, Paul!" she moaned. "Suck mother's cunt now! Shove your tongue up my cunt and fuck me with it!" Paul shoved his mother's legs high, pressing her knees into her tits. He dipped his face and scraped his tongue along the steaming lips of her hairy snatch, licking her clitoris. He closed his lips on his mother's clit and sucked, his tongue flicking up and down the

sensitive tip.

Rosie squirmed her crotch into his face, twisting in frenzy, holding her legs up and back. She watched him, her eyes glassy with desire, her mouth opened as she gurgled. The wet slurping he made as his tongue licked up and down the slit of her cunt was music to her ears. She rocked her ass up and down, writhing against his face, twisting her ass from side to side.

"Oooh, that's good, honey!" Rosie growled. "Lick my cunt! Ohhh, Paul, you lick me so beautifully! Suck your mother's cunt! Oh, you suck my pussy so good! Eat me ... suck me ... tongue me!" She didn't want him to stop, she was coming over and over.

Paul gripped the cheeks of his mother's ass, ramming his tongue in and out of her satiny cunt with darting thrusts. He looked into her eyes, seeing the heat glow in them, the glazed expression on her face. He opened his mouth wide, pressing his lips hard at the puffy lips of her pussy, sucking even as his tongue-fucked her.

Paul pulled his face back an inch or so. "Rub your cunt in my face, Mom! Rub your hairy, wet cunt all over my face!

"I will!" Rosie screamed loudly, grinding her cunt into his face, smearing him with pussy juices from his forehead to his chin.

"Does it feel good, darling? Does my cunt feel good, rubbing your face like this?"

"I love it, Mom!" he yelled. Then his tongue rammed back into her pussy, fucking her with swift plunges, his fingers digging into her ass again. It seemed to Rosie as if her son was trying to shove his face into her pussy, and she did all she could to help him. Running her hands from behind her thighs, she pulled the lips of her cunt as wide apart as she could, and she felt his tongue drive deeper. She squealed with ecstasy, grinding and twisting at his open mouth and darting tongue. Her cunt was pulsating, and there was an orgasm swelling inside her body.

"Ooooh, baby, baby!" she wailed. "You're going to make me come again! Ahhhh, fuck my cunt ... tongue fuck mother's cunt, Paul! I'm about to come! Ohhh, shit, am I about to come!"

A loud scream ripped from Rosie as she blew.

Her cunt became tight around her son's stabbing tongue, the convulsions making it grip and relax, tighten and loosen. She rammed her cunt hard against his face, twisting her ass in

frenzy, her eyes closed and scream after scream tore from her throat, the intense ecstasy shattering her body and mind.

While Rosie was still coming, Paul pulled his face from her cunt and lowered her legs. Immediately he rammed his cock up her pussy, fucking her almost violently, stabbing his cock hard, his balls smacking her ass.

Rosie was coming and coming, screaming loudly as she churned her ass to his fuck rhythm.

"Fuck it ... fuck it!" she screamed. "Fuck my goddamn cunt! Fuck mother's fucking-hot cunt! Oooooh ... ram it to me! Fuck the shit out of me! Fuck the piss out of my wet, hot cunt!"

"I'm gonna piss on you, Mom!" Paul shouted, ramming hard. "I'm gonna piss on your fucking tits ... piss on your fucking cunt ... piss on your cock sucking face!"

"Oh, God ... yes!" Rosie wailed, thrashing through orgasm-after orgasm. "Piss on me ... piss all over me! Oh, baby, piss on my tits, my cunt, my ass, my fucking, cock sucking face! Piss on me, piss in me, piss ... piss ... piss!"

Paul suddenly came.

The thick hot come gushed into Rosie's cunt, splashing along the velvety walls of her insatiable cunt like a storm, filling her, flooding her. Rosie was going through intense orgasms. Her cunt clutched and sucked on his spewing prick, while his balls beat at her churning ass. It went on and on, Rosie coming in uncontrollable wave after wave of orgasm, screaming with agonizing ecstasy. When it was over, she went limp, totally exhausted. Her hands lay loosely at her hips, her legs flopping wide. Paul slumped onto her tits, gasping. His cock had come out of her cunt and now hung between the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh, my. God!" she breathed after a while. "What happened, Paul?"

"I don't know," he grunted, "but it was awesome ..."

He stood on shaking legs, looking at her.

Rosie shuddered once more, then sat up, laughing softly, whispering, "I have to have another shower. I've got your glop all over me."

"Not yet, Mom," he said, caressing his cock.

She looked at his prick, then up at his face. She saw it in his eyes. For a moment she wasn't sure she wanted him to do more to her. But remembering the piss stream out of his cock in the bathroom, feeling her own splashing into her palm and tasting it, Rosie knew she wanted him to piss on her and piss all over her.

She lay passive, watching him stroke his cock, teasing her and not saying anything. He watched her face, moved his eyes about her body. Her housedress was wide open, her body fully exposed to him, legs wide and cunt glistening wetly.

"Paul..." She murmured, staring at his cock as he lifted it, holding the base. "Paul..."

Rosie sat up, staring at her son's cock as if seeing it for the first time. At this moment she would have done anything, let her son use her for anything, eagerly wallowed in whatever he wanted to do with her body.

Paul held the back of her head with both hands, jerking her face against his crotch, his asshole closing on her thrusting finger. Rosie plunged her finger in and out of her son's asshole, finger fucking it furiously. She was sucking so fast on his cock that her lips came free. When her son tried to ram his cock back in, he missed and his prick slid up her cheek, his balls slapping her lips. Immediately Rosie closed her lips around his balls and sucked them hard.

"Mom, watch out!"

The gushing spurts of his semen spattered her face. Releasing his balls, she gripped his cock and jerked it in frenzy. The boiling cum splashing on her face sent her cunt into convulsions once more. His piss still on her body, and now her face was smeared with the thick, hot juice from his balls. She jacked his spewing cock with a tight fist, her finger driving in and out of his asshole swiftly. Even when her son stopped coming, Rosie continued pumping his cock, smearing the head against her cum-wet face. She drew his cock into her mouth again, sucking the cum from it, then sprawling back exhausted.

She slumped on the couch, legs wide apart; cunt glistening with piss, face covered with cum juice. Her mind was racing with the possibilities. The girls at church were always complaining about not getting enough. There were twelve women in the choir, all over thirty years old. There was one woman, Lorna, who was slim and athletic. She worked out at the gym, but Rosie had the feeling that Lorna was a dyke. The rest of the girls were plus-sized religious types. When they sang gospel tunes, they bounced and jiggled, and Rosie would bet they were creaming their panties.

That night after dinner, Rosie wanted to talk to Paul about the women in the choir. As she was about to broach the subject, Paul cleared his voice and said, " Mom, you know Mr. Norman, from church. He's never been with a woman, and I told him, maybe he could meet you -- as a favor to me, Mom ..."

12