Soon to be Stepbro and Stepsis

Story Info
After the wedding, stepsiblings have to get along.
7.1k words
4.48
15.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bro_4_Sis
Bro_4_Sis
137 Followers

We hate each other! Even though I've had a huge crush on my soon-to-be stepsister Chelle for a long time, pretty much ever since I first met her, I still hate her, and we act like that to one another too, all the time! Karen has her head in the clouds this week, as the wedding between her (my mom) and Brian (your dad) is this Saturday, which is tomorrow.

Bio:

Karen-38-mother to Joey

Brian-40-father to Chelle

Joey-18 yrs old, not a virgin 6'3", 200 lbs, tanned and muscular, with dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, 9" long, and a THICK cock. (fucked sister Chelle's best friend Julie once, but Chelle doesn't know it.)

Chelle-18 yrs old, not a virgin either, 5'6", 130 lbs, tan and toned, long light brown hair with highlights, 38C, nice tight round ass, shaved and TIGHT pussy (been with a few guys only once each. Had sex with one of Joey's friends, but he doesn't know it.)

Our parents have asked you (Chelle) to be the Maid of Honor to stand up with my mom and also asked me (Joey) to be the "Best man" to stand up with your dad.

We are now at the rehearsal the night before the wedding, as tradition has it. Your dad sold his house a month ago, so you both moved in with Mom and me, then. We kind of stayed out of one another's way so far, and don't see each other, except at meals and occasionally watching TV downstairs in the living room. When we see one another, we act like we hate each other.

The thought of having to walk down the aisle with you holding my arm just pisses me off! Why couldn't Mom have asked her hot, sexy friend Jill to stand up for her? That would have been like a dream come true-her slender hips, nice firm ass, big boobs, sexy eyes.

"JOEY!!"

I am brought back to the "present," by my mom yelling my name!

"Are you going to practice walking down the aisle with your step-sister Chelle, or just going to stand at the back of the church during rehearsal?"

I look up, and Chelle is already ten steps ahead of me. I quickly catch up to you, offer my arm, and mumble, "Sorry Mom," I wasn't...uh, paying attention, I guess.

I whisper to you, "Thanks for just walking away and not pulling me along with you, Chelle!" As I am walking, I can feel the touch of your skin against mine. Even though we always fight, deep inside, I have this burning for you. It is indescribable, but I kind of, like you. I have this little "crush" on you. I have felt it since the day my mom brought you and your dad over for dinner, and I first saw you.

We get to the front of the church and split to go stand and wait for each respective step-parent. Jill walks down behind us, arm in arm with Brian, lucky bastard, and we finish the wedding rehearsal. Your dad invites everyone out for dinner at The Oak Room, a formal dining place at the country club, where he is a member.

When we get seated, somehow, my step-sister Chelle (to be referred to as my sister from here on out) and I get seated together!

As we sit down, I elbow you in the side, purposely; you know, a teasing brotherly elbow! Not to be outdone by ANYONE, you rear back and give me an elbow shot of your own to my ribs that takes my breath away and nearly knock me off of my chair!

Your dad and my mom both see it, and your dad says, "Now if you two can't behave, we are going to lock you two in the closet alone with each other until you can be respectful to one another!"

You say, "He started it, Dad!"

Hardly able to breathe, I look at mom and say, "Did not!"

I lean over and whisper in your ear, "Good one, Chelle"!

As we eat dinner, I can't help it as my eyes keep being drawn to watching you eating. Something about your lips, your mouth, your eyes, they are seductive!

We all finish eating and head to the hotel, which is beside the wedding hall/church. Mom and you are going to share a room with two beds, and your dad and I are in another room, which is set up the same.

We wake on Saturday morning; it is cold, and it is frigging snowing again! Why couldn't they have chosen to get married in Florida?

The day goes by pretty much uneventfully. Your dad and I go to the wedding hall early enough to make sure things are in order there.

Eventually, the ceremony is about to start, so I walk out into the hallway to wait. I hear a door open to the pre-ceremony room, I see a heavenly creature walk out, eyes glowing, hair impeccably done, tanned to perfection, short dress clinging to one of the most sexy bodies I have EVER dreamed of seeing, when it hits me, and I gasp loudly, "OH MY GOD, IT'S CHELLE!!"

Bill elbows me in the same spot you did last night, whispering, "You're in a church, Joey!"

My eyes look like the huge white platters they served our dinner on last night at The Oak Room! I can't believe my eyes, and I shake my head as I try to rationalize how you could be so gorgeous! So stunningly beautiful. You are walking towards me smiling, when you see "my approval" all over my face as I stand there stunned, like a deer caught in headlights!

You put your arm through mine and say, teasing me like always, "See anything you like?"

I am still stunned by such a beautiful girl, I mean a woman, which Chelle has turned out to be. Then Chelle brings me back to reality. "Well Joey, let's do this."

We turn, and you lead me to the doors to enter the sanctuary, and we walk down the aisle. We get to the front and split. I go stand beside your dad, shake his hand, then I look across the aisle over at you. I smile, and STILL can't believe how sexy you look!

Bill and Jill (other attendants) come down and take their positions beside us. When everyone in the church stands up, and Mom comes in, I look back over at you, and our eyes meet. You smile at me, and I smile back.

The wedding goes off without a hitch or stumble. After the reception, we all go back to the hotel, gather our things, and head home. We get home and unload everything. "WOW, it is nice to have this day over with," I say when I flop down on the couch, still in my tux.

Chelle comes and sits beside me there. A loud gasp tells me she is tired also, as her tight short skirt rides up her sexy thighs, almost revealing her panties.

Mom says, "Joey, that isn't nice to say. I want to remember this day for the rest of my life," as she kisses your dad.

I say, "Sorry Mom, er, that wasn't what I meant. I am just glad all the 'hoop-lah' is over, is all.

Mom says, "Well, you and Chelle better get up to your rooms and get packing because Dad and I have a surprise for you kids. We are ALL GOING TO CANCUN MEXICO FOR A WEEK! The plane leaves at 8 am tomorrow!"

I sit up, shocked that they are taking us along on their honeymoon, but it is going to be SO NICE to get out of this stinking cold ass weather and go some place WARM for a week! "Are you freaking kidding me? REALLY?" I ask, not sure if Mom is serious.

Your dad smiles, and says, "Yes kids, your mom and I wanted you two to have a significant chance to get to know one another better and see if you can actually 'get along' for a change. Besides, would you rather be in Cancun, Mexico, or stay here in this frigid weather for a week?"

I hop off the couch, run up the steps to my room, and start emptying my dresser drawers onto my bed. Chelle also came up the steps to her bedroom, and are neatly packing things in an enormous suitcase.

It is hard to sleep, with all the excitement in the house, but we all manage until mom wakes me up at 4 AM! She says we have to be at the airport two hours early, so I better get my ass up!

We get to the airport, get checked in, and get our seats. Of course, Mom and Dad sit together, and you guessed it, Chelle and I are seated side by side again.

I look over at you, thinking of how you looked at the church yesterday. I must have been undressing my new step-sister with my eyes when you said, "Yeah, right. YOU WISH JOEY! Keeep dreaming!!"

My smile turns to a frown, shaking my head, thinking: it's going to be a LONG two-hour flight! The plane trip was uneventful. We filled out some papers for customs, had a Coke, and then landed!

You could almost SMELL the sunshine in the airport, and when we walked outside, the sun almost felt like it was burning your skin! It was wonderful compared to the snow back home a few hours ago!

We boarded the shuttle bus, which took us to the resort, right on the beach, where my mom and your dad (from now on to be referred to as "mom and dad") checked us all in the living quarters for the duration.

While dad gets us all checked in, "mom" has us all sit with our luggage. She tells us we need to stay on the resort property, not wander off the resort, as it's not safe to do so.

Dad comes back over, and tells everyone to grab their luggage, and follow him! We all get up, walk out, and get loaded onto one of the shuttle golf carts, which takes us to a bungalow. They get out of the front seat and tell me and Chelle to get our luggage. They both leave theirs on the cart!

My smile quickly turns to one of dismay when Mom says, "Chelle and you, Joey, are staying here in this bungalow."

Mom points to a bungalow I can barely see down the long beach and says, "Your father and I are staying in that one. We want you two to get along. We will check back when we get settled in later. Have fun kids," Mom says.

They get on the cart and ride off down the path to their bungalow. I pick up my suitcase as you struggle with yours. You open the door and stop suddenly. You stand there blocking the doorway. I try to walk in, bumping into you. I say, "Move it, Chelle", then I look up and see why you have stopped... THERE IS ONLY ONE KING-SIZED BED!

I drop my suitcase and say, "No fuckin' way! There HAS to be some mistake!" I push you aside and drag my suitcase into the bungalow. I look around, "Only one damn bathroom, too. This is NOT going to work!"

You drag your suitcase in, go to the phone, and call the front desk. "Hello, yes Ma'am, this is Chelle in room 200... yes... sorry... bungalow 200... I think there has been a mistake... there is only one bed in here... uhm, the reservation would be under my dad, Brian Blake... Yes, I will hold." (Long pause)

"Yes, I am here... you're kidding me, right? Well, do you have any other ones with TWO beds?... YOU'RE BOOKED SOLID? Shit... I mean... I'm sorry... Yes, thank you." click!

You turn and sit on the bed and say, "FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I can't fucking believe this shit!"

RING... RING... you pick up the phone, hoping it is the front desk with news that there "is" a room with two beds.

((Phone conversation))

Chelle-Hello?

Dad-hi, sweetie...

Chelle- Oh hi daddy. I thought you were the front desk lady calling back. Daddy, there is only one bed in...

Dad-hold on Chelle, get Joey over so he can hear the phone too.

Chelle-Joey. Get over here so you can hear Dad too.

Joey- Hi Dad.

Dad-Hi kids. Karen and I thought that you and Joey needed some time alone to get to know one another and get along.

Chelle-But daddy. There is only one bed in here. I'm not going to sleep with my brother in...

Dad-Yes dear, can't you both, as grown-ups, sleep in the same bed without pestering one another for a week?

Chelle-But daddy! It's for an entire week!

Dad-I know honey, but we want you both to attempt to get along. You both can sleep in the same bed, Chelle. Remember, this is "our" honeymoon, sweetie. You'll survive.

Chelle-Yes daddy. But... with Joey?

Dad-Yes, Chelle, it will only be a week, and before you know it, it will be over.

Chelle-OK Daddy.

Dad-Bye, sweetie. We will come and get you two for dinner in about 5 hours.

Joey- Bye dad

Chelle- Bye Daddy. click!

I sit there beside you, stunned again, and tired, and needing a nap from the long day already. I lay back on the bed, my head hitting the pillow.

You snap, "That is my fucking side, Joey. You get the other side, or you get to sleep on the floor!"

"Fine". I roll over to the other side of the bed, laying on my back, and quickly doze off.

While I am sleeping, you unpack your clothes, putting them neatly into the dresser drawers there. You're bored, sitting there watching me sleep, and decide "What the hell", it will be a "nice gesture" and unpack my clothes as well.

You put my clothes in the dresser drawer, talking to yourself quietly almost a whisper, but out loud, "There are his shirts", putting them neatly in this dresser drawer, "then his shorts and surf swimming suit stuff", putting them neatly in another drawer, "and his socks, putting those in the same drawer, and... Joey's... boxers... what holds... Joey's... cock..."

You examine my boxers a little, staring at where my cock gets held in them, then you snap out of your light trance, putting them in another drawer. You're wondering why you got a funny feeling inside when you were putting my boxers in the drawer? Chelle's pussy throbs and pulses.

I lay there napping, dreaming, when you notice the front of my shorts moving. Surprised, you think quickly, "No fuckin' way, he's getting a boner in his sleep!!!"

You can't help, but keep looking back at it, watching it growing, moving as if it has a life of its own... RING...

Startled, you almost jump out of your skin. RING...

You jump up and answer it. It is mom; she asks if everything is ok.

You whisper, "Yes, Joey is taking a nap, I unpacked everything and put it all neatly into the dresser drawers... yes Joey's stuff for him too," and you feel a tingle between your legs suddenly when you again think about your step-brother's boxers, while you are on the phone with mom.

Mom says, "That was nice of you Chelle, I am glad you are trying to get along with your new brother Joey. You don't know how much it means to your father and I that you two get along this week."

Chelle says, "I will do anything to make you both happy Mom, ok... bye," and you hang up.

You look back over and see I am still sleeping. Now the bulge is like rolled-up socks in my shorts. You are wondering just how much bigger it can get. You'll find out; it gets MUCH bigger!

In a matter of 5 minutes, you glance back over at me 16 times. It is now the size of your forearm in the front of my shorts, and the tip is poking out the top of the waistband! You look closer, and can see the purple head poking halfway out!

Blushing, you slowly walk away and sit in the chair along the wall facing the other side of the bed in front of the window.

You try not to look at it, and try not to think about it, yet you keep staring at my cock growing, throbbing with each beat of my heart. You can't take your eyes off it. I stir, and I roll over from my back onto my side, still asleep, now facing you. The entire head of my cock has slipped out of my shorts and is clearly in plain view to you.

You see it, and gasp at how THICK it is around! You get up quickly, blushing again, and go look out the window attempting to stop the tingling that has begun inside your panties, kind of ashamed to admit to yourself that seeing your brother's cock, his dick, the thick purple head, has had that effect on you, and more so on your body, on your pussy, and making it tingle like it is.

My eyes flicker as I wake up, pulling my shorts up, tucking my cock inside. I roll onto my back again, remembering where I am at. You spin your head to look out the window, avoiding getting caught staring at my boner.

"Ohhh, YAWN, hey Chelle. I'm so sorry, but I was so damned tired from traveling," yawning again. "How long did I sleep?"

You turn, blushing, and say, "Only about an hour, Joey. While you were sleeping, I unpacked, and YES, I was nice and put your things away for you too!"

I smile and say, "Aw, that was nice of you, Chelle! Thanks, sis, hee hee hee, that sounds funny, calling you sis!"

You smile, "Yeah, I guess we are brother and sister now, aren't we? Well, anyway." As you glance at my softening cock tucked back into my shorts, "What do you say we go take a walk and check things out before dinner? We still have 4 hours before Mom and Dad come get us."

I go to sit up, but then realize the "problem" I have, that it would be REALLY awkward if I stood up now and say, "Well, let me wake up a bit, first Chelle."

Remembering my boner, you realize why I can't sit up or stand yet, and blush. You turn so I won't see you blushing, but it only gives me a view of your perfect round ass, in the nice tight white shorts you have changed into, and in the sunlight coming through the window, I can nearly see right through them!

There is a knock on the door, and you go to let Mom and Dad in. They say they are going to go get an early dinner, if we want to join them fine, if not, we can go ourselves later.

You look at me, and I say, "I think I would like to go later and give you two some time alone" (making the excuse because my cock is still half hard). You blush again, thinking of why I want to wait.

Chelle says, "Yea, I'd like to wait a little while too."

They tell us, "You two get along tonight. I don't want to hear it from security that they had to separate you!" laughing, they turn and leave.

You close the door, walk over and flop on the bed beside me, and click on the TV. You comment, "WOW, this bed IS comfy. No wonder you passed out so quickly, Joey!"

We watched TV for a few hours, then go get some dinner. As we get seated, people give us looks as if we are a couple. You can just see how they treat us both. I giggle and say, "Chelle. I think they think we are a couple!"

You smile, "Yeah, I think so too Joey, it's kind of nuts huh, you and me? Like we would ever be like a couple together!"

We eat, and go take a walk around the resort, watch the sunset, walk along the beach, "It is romantic like this here, isn't it Joey," you ask?

I smile. I put my arm around your shoulder, pulling you to me and saying, "Yes, it is Chelle!" We keep walking, with my arm around you, when we get to our bungalow. We go in, and I take off my shirt and toss it in the laundry bag hanging on the side of the armoire.

My sister asks, "What are you doing, Joey?"

I replied, "I think I'm going to take a shower, sis. Why?"

I unbuckle my shorts and drop them with only my boxers on now.

You blush, seeing my dick move back and forth under the thin material of my boxers as I walk over and put my shorts in the laundry bag.

"Shit, sis, are you embarrassed to see me in my boxers? Hell, they are like a swimming suit, just like your panties and bra are. Your 'granny panties' probably cover more than most swimming suits do!"

You snarl, "I DO NOT wear 'granny panties' I'll have you know. I wear a thong, not that it is any business of YOURS!"

I turn and walk to the bathroom and strip off my boxers, tossing them OUT of the bathroom, landing on the bed right beside where you are laying back against the headboard. The bathroom door left open slightly, to allow the steam to get out, and I get in the shower and lather up, washing my hair, rinsing off, then shutting off the water.

I get out of the shower, grab a towel, and dry off, wrapping the wet towel around my waist, and walk out of the bathroom to the make-up area, grab a comb from the sink counter, and comb my hair. I stand there with only a towel covering me, as you keep glancing at me.

I walk out and ask you if you are going to take a shower. You say, "Yes, I might as well. Maybe it will help me sleep tonight."

You go in the bathroom, strip, and get in the shower. I toss my bath towel on the floor in the corner, and slip into bed naked, as I always sleep, nude! I didn't pack any pajamas to wear to bed, as I didn't think I would be sleeping in the same room as my hot sister, or even in the same BED as her!

I lay flat on my back, turn on the TV, and have just covered up when you walk out, a towel wrapped tightly around your boobs, barely long enough to cover your sexy ass! You notice me looking at you as you walk over to put your clothes in the laundry bag also, and say giggling, "Got eye problems, Joey?"

Bro_4_Sis
Bro_4_Sis
137 Followers
12