Soothing the Savage Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan had been right. His words had made me want to slap the shit out of him, and it had felt good to release some of that anger. I was tired of being pushed around, tired of trying to keep all this anger and frustration inside. Barely an hour ago, I'd thrown caution to the wind one of the few times in my life. Wearing no helmet, I'd gotten onto a motorcycle behind a guy I barely knew, and it'd felt good. It'd felt really good. I'd felt strong and in charge in a way I rarely did, and I wanted to feel more of it. I wanted to take charge of myself, to let myself go, to express my anger and frustrations, and to feel... free.

All my thoughts flashed through my mind in an instant. I glared at Evan, wanting to recapture that moment, that feeling I'd had on the back of his motorcycle and when venting my anger on him. I couldn't fight him, he'd kill me, but I damn sure could fuck him, and that'd do for now.

I leapt at him, my lips covering his in a painfully hard kiss. He must have been expecting it because he caught me and held me off the ground as he pulled me firmly into his muscular body. I wrapped my legs around him and began humping him through our clothes as I frantically worked to remove his jacket. Still holding me tight, he took two steps to the right and drove me hard into the wall to pin me there me with his body. The pain from the impact made me gasp, his rough handling of me making me want him more still. I must be like Liz. First fighting then fucking, with one leading to the other.

He broke from the kiss, breathing hard and smelling of beer. "This what you want? You want a trip down the wild side? I bet you've never been really fucked before, have you?"

I was thirty years old and hadn't been a virgin for ten years. I'd dated nice, logical men of the accountant and engineering type. They'd all been good men, kind to me, and were gentle, giving lovers, but no, I'd never been fucked, not the way I hoped he was going to. I wanted Evan to take me, to fuck me and use me as I was going to use him. I was going to fuck him as hard and long as I could, throwing caution to the wind as I burned out my rage and frustrations in a blinding moment of passion. I took his mouth again, devouring him while still trying to get that fucking jacket off him.

"No," I gasped after breaking the kiss. "Show me. Show me what it's like to fuck."

He took a step back, peeling me off the wall before dropping me to the floor. He then grabbed my white blouse and ripped it open, the buttons flying about the room like shrapnel. I gasped at his violence and yet I welcomed it. Let's get it the fuck on!

I shoved him back before I yanked my ruined blouse off my shoulders, our gazes locked, our faces hard as we prepared ourselves for erotic combat. Oh yeah! We're definitely going to fuck! As I stripped away my pants, underwear and shoes, Evan was undressing, the sight of him making my heart pound harder. He was ripped and chiseled to perfection with his uncut cock hard and weeping for me. He wasn't porn star huge, but he appeared to be larger than any man I'd been with before... that, or my rampaging lust made him seem that way. It didn't matter. I'd never been with an uncut man before and the prospect of experiencing something else new only added to my excitement. I wanted his cock inside me like no man before him, and when it was, I was going to fuck his brains out.

I'd had a slight head start, and finished stripping first, but the moment he was naked, he grabbed me by the arm, spun my back to him, and then bent me at the waist over the back of the couch. Laying along its length, I gripped the edges and I spread my legs as I looked over my shoulder, my face twisted into a snarl of need and lust.

"Do it!" I growled. "Show me how to fuck!"

His eyes and face hard with constrained lust, he entered me, his long, thick cock sliding through my wetness. He started slow, but when he realized I was all but dripping, he rammed himself deep.

"Fuck! You're so big!" I wailed as his rod plunged into me, his cock stretching and caressing me in ways I'd never experienced before.

Holding my hips tight, he began hammering into me with fast driving thrusts as I clung tightly to the back of the couch, one breast mashed flat by the back's cushions, the other giggling and swinging as he pounded the shit out of me. I'd never made lo... fucked anywhere other than in a bed, and the newness of the experience, combined with his hard, pounding cock, drove me almost instantly into a raging orgasm.

"Fuck," I snarled. "I'm fucking coming."

My teeth bared, I twisted and looked back over my shoulder as he fucked the shit out of me, snarling and growling as my orgasm poured through me. His face was distorted into a mask of lust, and like me, he'd bared his teeth as the muscles in his chest and arms flexed and twisted with the effort of holding me tight while pounding me hard and fast. The intensity of his face, the chiseled cut of his body, and the fast, loud slapping of his hips against my ass was the sexist thing I'd ever experienced.

"Come on! Fuck me! Fuck me you bastard!" I snarled as I reached for him with bared claws, daring him to try to match my lust.

Before I could claw his chest, he grabbed my arm and pinned it to my back. Never had I been so out of control, and I was loving every fucking minute of it, but then he suddenly backed off and pulled his cock from me. Before I could react, he shoved me hard to the side, tumbling me off the back of the couch onto the seat below. I landed mostly on my back, but before I could adjust my position, he'd gripped my hips and dragged me toward him, lifting my ass onto the thickly padded arm before dropping to his knees and diving between my legs.

"Oh... shit!" I wailed, my voice sounding loud in my ears.

I'd always been a quite fuck, but not tonight. I'd been eaten before, but never like this. Evan wasn't eating me, he was devouring me. As I grunted and squirmed, overwhelmed with the pleasure from his lips and tongue, I wadded my hands in his hair and held him to me.

"Do it!" I growled between gritted and bared teeth as I watched him pleasure me. "Eat that fucking pussy good!"

I'd come hard the first time, but now he was working me up to an epic orgasm. He rose from his knees as his mouth left my pussy, but before I could complain, he'd rammed two fingers into me and began finger fucking me at a furious rate. The first orgasm was hard, but my second climax began to close in around me with truly frightening power.

"I'm going to come! Fuck! Shit! I'm going to fucking come!" I mewled as I began to burn in preorgasmic fire.

When the full force of the orgasm finally hit me, I might as well have been hit by a truck. I didn't wail, I screamed, my back arching as I sprayed with pleasure, my nectar splattering against his chest. I'd never squirted before in my life, but then I'd never come as hard as I was coming then. I was frozen in muscle twisting effort, my talon like fingers clawing at the air as I howled to the room in devastating pleasure.

After what felt like hours, my orgasm washed out of me, and I collapsed back to the couch. In my orgasmic throes, I'd pushed myself away from the arm, and now I was a boneless blob of quivering goo. I was wrecked, but Evan wasn't done. Stepping around the end of the couch, he took my arm and roughly pulled me to my feet. I staggered, unsteady and strung out from the hardest orgasm of my life. He held me tight as he spun me around, clasped my back to his chest, and then dropped to the couch in the sitting position while pulling me down with him. I was beginning to recover from my orgasm induced brain damage and knew what was expected. With his hands steadying me, I rose enough to grip his cock and hold it erect as I lowered myself over his shaft.

"Fuck," I groaned as his rigid cock slid deep into my tunnel.

I wasn't ready for more fucking at the moment, so I leaned back into his chest, leaning slightly to the side and turning my face toward his as I circled his head with one arm to turn his face to mine with one hand while grasping his balls with my other. He took my lips, our tongues dueling as his big, strong hands slid up my body to grip my breasts. I moaned as he firmly massaged my breasts while gently rolling my hard nipples between his finger and thumb, taking me to the edge of pain and the peak of pleasure.

He began rocking his hips as our kiss deepened and intensified. I moaned again, gently tugging on his balls with every shallow thrust. He didn't have much room to move with me sitting on his cock, so his thrusts were exactly what I wanted and needed as his cock caressed me deep.

"Fuck, your cock feels good," I murmured as I pulled back from the kiss.

"You like my cock deep in your pussy?" he growled.

"God, yes," I breathed before I took his lips again.

When I pulled back the second time, he twisted his hips as he shoved me sideways, moving with me to dump us on the cushions with him still behind me. Freed from my weight, he began thrusting more forcefully, his shaft plunging into me as he continued to hold me tightly to his chest by my tits with one hand, while jacking my leg up so he could fuck me with his other. He pounded his cock into my pussy for a long moment as our gasps and snarls of pleasure increased in frequency and volume.

I normally only came once. Sometimes, if the sex was really hot, I could come a second time, but even after my two orgasms, one of them face melting, I could sense another orgasm stalking me. I'd never come three times before, and I wanted it. I wanted it badly. I began moving with him, gasping and groaning as I strained for my third rapture.

"Fuck!" he snarled as he lunged deep and held himself there.

"Don't stop!" I begged.

"Your fucking pussy is going to make me come!"

"I don't care! Don't fucking stop! Make me come again!"

Snarling and growling, he began plunging into me harder and faster than before, his sounds of pleasure becoming louder and more strident with every hard thrust ramping up my own need.

"Motherfucker!" he bellowed as he jerked his cock from inside me and gripped his shaft.

"No!" I howled as I reached behind me, gripped his leg, and rocked my hips furiously. "Put it back! Please, put it back!"

With a snarl, he shoved me off the couch and I tumbled to the floor. Landing on the hardwood hurt my elbow and knees, but before I could complain, he tumbled off the couch after me. Gripping my arm, he hauled me to my feet and then picked me up. I wrapped him in my legs as I lunged for his lips, my discomfort forgotten. Holding me by my ass with one hand, he steered his cock into me with the other.

"Fuck! You cock fucking bitch!" he snarled as I first lowered myself and then began lunging my hips to pleasure myself on his cock.

Wadding one hand in my hair, he pressed hard again my ass with his other, holding me tight and making me work to fuck him. He spun from the couch as I clung to him, kissing him with frantic passion before he pulled my lips from his by my hair. I grasped, not in pain, but in excitement. His hand still twisted in my hair, he carried me down a short hall before kicking a door violently open as we entered a bedroom.

I noticed little of the room, my attention held by the king-sized bed with the dark linens visible in the dresser mirror with the light from the kitchen. When he reached the edge, he threw me onto the bed. I'd barely stopped bouncing before he'd joined me and jammed that magnificent cock back into me.

"Fuck!" I howled as he slammed deep into my womanhood, more turned on than I'd ever been in my life.

"Oh, we are," he snarled into my face. "Now, prepare to get fucked."

"Yes," I growled in reply. "Fuck me like I've never been fucked before."

He exploded into motion, the sexy bastard trying to pound me through the mattress, through the floor, and then to the center of the earth. I clung to him, keening softly in pleasure as he ravaged me... and I loved every hard pounding, deep stroking, moment of it.

I hauled him down, crushing him to my breast as he began to growl low and deep in his chest, his muscles tightening under my embrace. "Don't you fucking stop!" I snarled softly into his ear. "Keep fucking that pussy! Keep fucking it!"

"Motherfuck! I'm going to come!"

"Don't fucking stop!" I growled, louder this time. "I'm going to come! Don't you fucking stop until I fucking come!"

His hands surrounded my shoulders to hold me in place, and then holy shit, did he fuck me.

"Fucking bitch! I'm going to come all in that fucking cunt!"

"Do it! Fill my fucking pussy with come!" I wheedled, my tone aggressive and nasty. It was sexy as hell knowing he was fighting his orgasm, and Goddammed if I wasn't enjoying letting my inner bitch out.

With a look of sudden anguish and a sharp intake of breath, he reared, lifting my shoulders from the bed as I clung to him. He began pounding his rod into me with even more manic fury as his wetness exploded into me with his long, loud, guttural cry of pleasure and pain, a sound unlike any I'd ever heard a man make. Having him crying his rapture to the room as he came was the new sexist thing I'd ever experienced, and it was the snip that cut the threads holding back my orgasm. Throwing my head back, I added my wail to his as he slowed his madly thrusting hips, ramming his cock into me with savagely hard thrusts to inch me along the bed, his muscles twisting and bulging as he gasped and grunted, his body alive with motion.

After an eternity of pleasure, he collapsed over me, driving me back into the bed. Gasping for breath, I held him to me, unable to move or think. He'd just given me the two hardest orgasms of my life, back-to-back, and I was totally wasted.

"Fuck," he whispered into my neck.

"I can't anymore," I murmured in reply.

He chuffed out a single laugh before he slowly, almost painfully, rose, pulling himself out of my embrace. He looked down at me and then smiled, the first true smile I'd seen from him. He held my gaze for a long moment before he lowered his lips to mine. This kiss was slow, gentle, and supremely satisfying.

"God, I love fucking," I murmured as his lips slowly pulled away.

"Want more?" he growled, but there was no heat in his voice.

"Do you?" I challenged in return.

He held my gaze as if he were looking into my soul. "Maybe, but I just want to hold you for now," he said as he tumbled off me to the bed.

"I'd like that," I whispered as I snuggled into his side.

We were quiet for a long moment as he caressed my back. Now that the heat of passion had passed, I felt a chill of fear. We hadn't used a condom, and I hadn't even thought about it until this moment. I was on the pill, so that wasn't a concern, but I fretted. After a moment, I decided I didn't care. Just like hopping onto the back of Evan's bike, I decided what I needed right now was another dose of 'fuck it!'

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, his voice tender.

"No."

"Good. I... kind of lost control."

A smile danced over my lips, inordinately pleased with myself that I'd given as good as I'd gotten. "Good." I paused for a moment to enjoy the feeling of power and control that was suffusing me. "So did I." I paused again. "It felt good to let myself go."

He said nothing and after a moment, I looked into his face. "That's what fucking is about... forgetting everything and losing yourself in the moment."

I dropped back to my spot and began drawing lazy patterns on his chest in the dimness. "And God, did I love it," I sighed.

Moments later I felt him moving under me. "No," I murmured, trying to prevent his escape, enjoying his warmth and closeness.

"Yes," he rumbled as he slid out from under me, rolled me to my back, and began kissing down my body.

My 'no' instantly became a 'yes.' For the briefest of moments I considered asking him if he had condoms. If he didn't, I had a couple in my purse, but then I realized I didn't have my purse either. I smiled as his tongue danced over my nipple. Fuck it! If anything was going to happen, it'd happened already. My smile spread. I could get used to this kind of attitude.

He continued kissing and licking his way down my body, causing my breathing to speed up as I anticipated the pleasures to come. As he approached my flower, his lips left me as he rolled off the bed. I groaned in need and disappointment.

"No. I want you. I need you. I need to feel your cock in my pussy," I whimpered, pitching as much sexy begging into my voice as I could, hoping it sounded as sexy to him as it did in my head.

I could see his smile in the dimness as he took my arm and gently urged me out of the bed. A chill of anticipation coursed through me as he took my hand and led me out of the room.

On the couch again? In a chair? My thoughts pinballed through me as he continued to lead me through the house. On the dining table? That would be hot as fuck! No! In the kitchen! On the counter! Oh fuck yeah! I noticed the clock on the microwave. 1:20? I must have gone to sleep... but who could blame me after the fucking I took!

"Wait," said, pulling back as we continued through the kitchen to the carport door. "Where are we going?" He tightened his grip to drag me along. "Evan?" I asked, trying to haul him to a stop, but he leaned into his pull and towed me along. "Evan? What are you doing?" I asked as he flipped off the kitchen light and opened the door to the carport. The room plunged into darkness and I could barely make out his outline.

"What the fuck does it look like we're doing?"

I began shaking my head as I dug in my heels. "No."

"Yes," he growled.

I tried to stop him for a moment longer, but he was so much stronger than me that I barely slowed him. Fuck it! We're out in the middle of nowhere! I stopped pulling against him.

I stepped into the carport. The night had cooled considerably, but June in Oklahoma was still warm and muggy, even in the middle of the night. It was dark, and somewhere in the distance, lightning flashed lazily, followed a long moment later by a soft roll of thunder. I barely heard it because he'd pulled me against him and was kissing the absolute shit out of me as I caressed his massively hard cock.

He pulled back from the kiss, spun me around, and then shoved toward his motorcycle, his slightly rough handling turning me on just as it had before. I wasn't sure what to do, but before I could make a decision, he made it for me by gripping me behind my neck and bending me over the bike while lifting my right leg and placing my knee on the seat. Supporting myself on one leg and the seat, with my tits flattened against the gas tank, was surprisingly comfortable.

I moaned loudly as he entered me from behind and began thrusting firmly into me. The novelty of fucking in the open carport, of being taken as I lay across his bike, and the feel of the cool metal under my breasts, set me on edge, and I moaned again, louder. Stretching, I reached for the handlebars, gripping them as if I were riding while being fucked at the same time.

He made me his for a long moment, his hips slapping against my ass as he inched me toward a climax. "Fuck!" he barked. "I'm going to fucking come!"

I moaned again, his words and approaching climax causing my orgasm to swell with a rush. "Don't stop!" I begged. "I'm going to come!" I'd barely stopped speaking when he grunted hard and deep as his wetness splashed into me. "No!" I howled. I was so close. He couldn't leave me hanging! He couldn't!

He began pounding into me furiously, snarling and hissing in pleasure and effort as he hammered into me hard and fast for a moment before he shoved his cock deep and held himself there.