Sophia Watches Sir

Story Info
Submissive Cuckquean Sophia Watches Her Dom With Woman.
1k words
4.4
25.2k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir leaned into Sophia and kissed his spot softly. "Put on that polka dot dress and sit on the couch for me. I want you to massage your G spot and only your G spot. Please edge my pussy until I text you. If you get close to finishing, put your fingers in your mouth and clean them until my orgasm subsides, you are not permitted to cum. There is a roll of quarters and our remote vibrator on the table, make sure you put them in your purse. Oh, and one more thing, I want you to take one picture with your legs spread, the dress hiked up and your hand playing with my pussy. Send that picture to me and I'll text you shortly with further instructions. Do you understand Sophia?"

"Yes Sir, I do." She watched her Sir walk out of the room; he was headed to meet Nikki. As the polka dot dress slid down over her bare chest, she could feel it excite her nipples. They were erect and the sensation sent gentle messages to his pussy making it wet with anticipation. This is the first time playing with Nikki and she was nervous, aroused and jealous; along with a myriad of other emotions. With phone in hand, Sophia sat on the couch, hiked the dress up, spread her legs and cuffed her hand over his pussy.

One picture, Sir emphasized that for a reason. He knew she would spend 15 minutes trying to get the perfect shot and that's not what he wanted. She is what he wanted and any picture of her was perfect. Sophia smiled, snapped the shot and as her fingers fiddled with the phone, she found her G spot. His pussy was wet and gliding her digit in and out felt wonderful. Watching her finger fuck his pussy was something he enjoyed and her mind raced with thoughts of Nikki and him. The first edge didn't take long and she slipped the wet fingers into her mouth. "Damn you, thank you Sir."

It was ten minutes and four edgings before Sir messaged her. "Come to the mall on Ocean Dr. There is Movie Theater inside, walk into the lobby and turn to the right; you will see me standing there." The mall was two miles down the road and as she drove, Sophia could feel his pussy throb. Being the middle of the day, the mall was empty. She walked in and saw Sir standing next to an old school photo booth. As soon as he saw Sophia, Sir slipped into the booth.

The curtain hung all the way to the floor and the booth was positioned against the wall in a back corner of the lobby. It would be impossible for anyone to see what was going on inside; this is so typical of her Sir; always finding the right place to play in public.

Sophia's phone vibrated with an incoming text; "Slide our little buddy into my pussy, put two quarters in the slot and be quite. You will continue to edge and you will prevent my pussy from cuming. Do it now." The vibrator slid in easily and the first pulse hit her G spot. It took seconds and she had to shut it off, slip her finger inside and brought it to her lips. Sophia leaned against the booth, dropped two quarters into the slot and listened. She could hear them giggle and laugh and she felt like a dirty slut; exactly how she wanted to be treated.

The first set of photos came out and what she saw set the tone for how this was going to proceed. It was a picture of Nikki's hand on his cock, outside of his jeans and it's exactly what he has Sophia do when they are together. She turned on the vibrator and it made her shake; one minute and she had to stop. The next picture was Nikki unzipping Sir's jeans followed by her hand in his pants. This was his devious way to have Sophia watch them, in public. The last picture showed Nikki's hand wrapped around the base of his cock.

Two more quarters into the slot and in moments, the next sequence of flashes came from inside the booth. She hit the button on the vibrator and felt the hum tease her wet mound. Sophia wanted to cum but knew better. Before the photos dropped, she put two more quarters in the slot; she didn't want any delays for rest of the story.

The first snapshot was of Nikki kneeling, looking up at her Sir. Her lips were pursed and pressed against the underside of his cock. They turned to get a diagonal view and Sophia could see his pre cum dripping from the tip. In the next photo, Nikki made her tongue wide and flat and Sophia could see her tasting his sweet nectar.

The vibrator was on and then off; pulsing for 30 seconds at a time now, Sophia could feel the pussy juice start to run down her leg. Nikki's lips were wrapped around his cock with just the head in her mouth in the third shot and the last picture was something Sophia so desperately wanted to see. His cock was gone, she had engulfed its entire length, her lips were pressed against his body and her tongue was pressed against the underside of his shaft. She heard Sir's voice praise Nikki, "Such a good girl, you can take me much deeper than her."

Two more quarters and four more flashes. The next 4 photos were something Sophia enjoyed every time they were together. His cock was resting on her face and Nikki had Sir's balls in her mouth. "Let me feel you tongue on my balls Nikki. Mmmmmm, you naughty girl, I like that." By this point, Sophia could not keep the vibrator on for longer than a few quick, short pulses. His pussy was clenching the vibrator every time she hit the on button. "Sophia, head back to the hotel, sit on the couch and wait. You my play with your tits and nipples but hands off my pussy; GO NOW."

Sophia pulled the vibrator from his pussy and slipped it into her mouth; this is something she knew Sir liked. He would want to taste his pussy when they kissed. The drive back to the hotel was quick and she sat on the couch as directed. She waited for her Sir...