Sophia's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Sophia has led a pretty normal life, until now...
7.4k words
4.11
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat at her desk, fresh tea in hand, bag in the other, her morning looked just like any other. Papers cluttering the desk from the day before and a PC quietly humming away before her. Except this morning was not quite like any other morning, as Sophia was about to find out...

"Sophia!" The tea nearly spilled all over her. Sophia had enough time to regain some of her composure just as her colleague Katie came bounding up to her with a huge grin on her face.

"Oh my goodness, you're too awake for 8.45am! What's wrong with you?" asked Sophia.

"Nothing wrong, but a lot right," Katie replied. She took Sophia's arm and led her away from the desk and over towards the kitchenette, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you, but you have got to let me sign you up to something."

Sophia frowned, "Sign me up to what? What's so urgent before I've had my tea that it can't wait?"

"Just trust me, you won't be able to do this again after this week. Please just say yes and trust me."

Sophia had known Katie for almost 15 years, long before they started working together. It had just been a nice coincidence that they ended up in the same building. Disastrous for everyone else at the work functions of course, but Katie had never steered Sophia wrong before, at least, not so far that it wasn't fun.

"OK, fine! What is it?" came Sophia's reply.

"Can't tell you, but you're gonna love me," and with that Katie gave Sophia a quick hug, almost spilling the tea a second time and was gone as quickly as she appeared.

Sophia didn't hear anything else from Katie for the rest of the day. Not even a reply to any of her emails and texts demanding answers for that morning. Eventually the end of the day came and Sophia headed home along with everyone else to put her feet up and relax with a warm meal and a good book.

As she climbed into her bed at the end of the evening, her phone lit up the dark and twittered the presence of a text message. Unlocking her phone, it simply read:

The Red Fox, 8 Warwick Avenue, London. 9.30pm Friday night. Don't be late, bring an open mind. Tell anyone and the offer is withdrawn.

"This has to be what Katie was talking about," she muttered. "How would they know if I told anyone?"

The phone buzzed again:

We'll know!

Feeling slightly paranoid, Sophia locked her phone and tried to go to sleep.

The next morning Sophia got up and immediately checked her phone thinking last night had to be a dream, but the messages were there too clear to miss, no number and no name.

Getting up out of bed and heading to work, she saw Katie before they even reached the office building.

"Katie!" shouted Sophia, eager to get her friend's attention.

Katie turned and immediately saw what was about to happen. "Don't say another word. Don't ask. Don't even mention it. Just trust me, ok. It's tonight, right?"

Sophia nodded, surprise on her face telling a bigger picture.

"Just go, it'll be worth it. Not many get a second chance." There was a sense of disappointment in Katie's voice as she finished her sentence. Sophia saw in her eyes a slightly glazed look as Katie was deep in thought about something. Turning towards the office, they both started to walk in. Not another word was uttered between them.

Throughout the day, Sophia kept on checking her phone. Hoping that on the one hand she would get a text telling her that it was called off, and on the other to see if the texts had disappeared and this was still all part of some sort of illusion.

Neither of those came true.

As she walked through her door, her phone buzzed again:

Room 279, 4th Floor. Don't be late!

Checking her watch, she had enough time to have something to eat, pack a small overnight bag, just in case, and hit the road.

Arriving at the address, the place was far more than she expected. A Valet sign stood at the edge of the curb and 2 men dressed very smartly approached the car. The 1st opened her drivers door and politely asked her to step out, while the 2nd was already removing her bag from the back. As the car was taken away, she asked "How did you know I was stopping here?"

"We were informed Miss. Please report to the desk, they will give you a key for room 279. Your Bag will be there waiting for you. Please enjoy your evening," said the Valet.

Still unsure what to think, or who was orchestrating all of this, Sophia slowly turned to walk inside the hotel.

As she stepped through the doors, the atrium was ornate, at least 2 storeys tall with a modest candle lit chandelier hanging in the centre. The walls were all decorated with a red and black velvet wallpaper, the pattern of which she could barely make out in the dim light. Before her, was a single dark grey marble desk with another well dressed man standing patiently for her to approach.

"Ah Miss Sophia, we've been expecting you. I trust your journey was an easy one?" he asked.

"Err, yes, thanks," came her reply. Looking around the room, she wasn't sure what to believe. Was she about to be killed? Had Katie set her up for some sort of hidden camera show?

"Don't worry, you're perfectly safe here. We have you booked for just the one night in Room 279 on the 4th floor. Everything has already been paid in full so I hope you enjoy your evening with us." and with that, he held out the key with a big smile on his face, satisfied that he had fulfilled everything she needed.

Carefully taking the key, the man gestured towards the wall to her right where a set of bright gold doors stood glistening in the dim light. As she walked towards them, they opened up revealing an elevator. Entering, she pressed the button showing '4' and the doors closed behind her.

When they opened up again, before her lay a gently lit corridor which seemed almost to never end. It took a minute or 2, but eventually she found her room and closed the door behind her. True enough, the Valet had spoken the truth. There by the window on a chair was her bag. Checking the time on her watch, it read 9.23pm, just a few minutes to wait. But what for?

Exploring the room, she found the bathroom to have a shower and a bathtub, and the bed was very comfortable. The window didn't have much of a view, being in London, a lot of the buildings were around this height, but there wasn't any traffic. In fact, since she had entered the street in her car, she hadn't seen another car, and except the staff, not another person either.

The feelings of unease began to increase, should she really have come here? Was this all a mistake? Yes! Definitely a mistake. Grabbing her bag, she began to walk towards the door, when a loud knock echoed around the room. Shocked, she looked at her watch; 9.30. "Shit!" cursed Sophia under her breath, "Now what?"

"Now, you open the door for me." came the response from the corridor.

The bag dropped! How could they have heard? She almost whispered those words! Her mind started to race thinking of what to do, nothing came to mind. Giving in, she decided the best thing to do was to just say it had all been a misunderstanding and to go home.

Walking to the door, she turned the handle and took a deep breath to start explaining her need to leave as quickly as possible. As the door opened, her nose was level with the chest of a man. Adjusting her gaze, she looked up and saw a plain white mask looking back at her.

Instinctively she walked backwards, the man following her into the room. As they entered, his hand reached out for the door and closed it behind them, the mask's gaze never left Sophia's and she couldn't look away.

"Hello," said the mask as the door clicked closed behind them. Its voice had been changed, Sophia knew that much. Clearly whoever was behind the mask didn't want to be recognised, "Don't worry, you are in no danger here. This whole hotel is for the protection and safety of those who stay at it. No one gets in who isn't wanted, and no one finds it unless it wants to be found. You are welcome to leave at any point, but you will not be able to return. Should you stay, this will be a night you will always remember. Do you understand?"

Sophia paused for a moment, thinking it over. Shivering slightly from the nerves, she replied "Yes."

"Good," came the response from beneath the mask. Its gaze transfixed to hers. "Now, please sit down, you've had a long day." Sophia broke the stare between them and looked around the room before deciding to sit on the chair by the table. Only now could she see that the masked figure was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and red tie under the jacket. He wore Black silk gloves and the shoes were polished so much she could see her own face peering back at her. From the physique, she guessed her guest to be an athletic man about 5'10" in height but beyond that, nothing was given away.

"I am going to start by stating some rules to you. If you are happy with these rules, we will continue. If you are unhappy with any of these rules, you are free to leave, the car will be brought around and you will not be asked any questions. Rule 1: What happens in this building is completely safe, no harm will come to you. Rule 2: You will do exactly as I say for as long as you are here. Rule 3: Nothing that happens here is to ever be repeated to anyone. Ever! Rule 4: You are to keep an open mind at all times."

"Do you accept these rules?" the Masked figure enquired "you may think for a few minutes if you desire."

Sophia slowly nodded, noticing that he hadn't moved at all since he walked in. His arms were neatly behind his back and he stood, staring at her, patiently waiting for her response.

She could walk out now, never look back. It would just become a bad dream, but then, what would she think a week from now? A month? A year? When she turned around and asked herself, 'Why not?' The terror inside her at not knowing anything that was going to happen, was almost as bad as the burning curiosity to find out more.

"I agree to the rules," she said.

"Good," said the Masked man. With that he produced a folded piece of paper from his inside jacket pocket and placed it on the table. "Please sign this, it's a copy of the rules that we have just discussed and a legal non-disclosure form stating that should you discuss this with anyone, we can take appropriate measures."

Reading through the documents, Sophia found that they would have complete control over her entire estate in the event that she was found to disclose any knowledge of what was to happen here or even that the hotel itself existed. With a slight shake in her hand, she signed the documents. "Too late to go back now," she said under her breath.

"Quite," said the mask, shocking Sophia who looked straight into his eyes and for the first time, saw a human staring back confidently. Taking the paperwork, the masked man folded them away into his jacket once again.

"Now, if you please, there is a small folder in the centre of the table. Would you open it for me?" he asked.

Reaching forward she did as she was asked. Opening the folder, a single piece of paper was inside with what appeared to be a bullet pointed list.

"Please take your time to read that piece of paper, I shall return in 10 minutes." With that, the mask turned and let itself out of the room.

Sitting back in the chair and letting out a big sigh, Sophia wasn't sure what to say or think. She'd just agreed to something, completely unknown, and if she told anyone, she would lose everything. Of course, she could just make a run for it now. Looking over to her side, the bag sat quietly on the floor where she dropped it just a few minutes ago. Snapping herself back to the paper, she began to read.

It was another list of rules, much longer this time.

Rule 1: Anything and everything is possible, however you can refuse anything that is offered to you, accept this.

Rule 2: You may not refuse something which is not offered to you, accept this.

Rule 3: At times you will be forced out of your comfort zone, accept this.

Rule 4: At times you will feel uncomfortable, accept this.

Rule 5: You will not speak unless spoken to or given permission, accept this.

Rule 6: Should you at any time wish to stop, you can indicate this by speaking out of turn. If unable to speak, you are to shake your head in a "No" fashion for as long as you are able. However, should you decide to stop, there is no restarting, there is no break, there is no second chances. Accept this.

Rule 7: Your pleasure and enjoyment are of paramount importance. You will enjoy yourself, accept this.

Once you have read these rules, your agreement to them will be known by the following actions:

•You will replace this paper into the folder and close it.

•You will remove any and all clothing. Jewellery, except watches and bracelets, may be kept if desired.

At the bottom was a short paragraph in very small font:

The parties involved in these activities accept that there is risk of injury or death, while however slight, is still a possibility. Whilst precautions are made to avoid this, accidents can and do happen. All parties, except Sophia, cannot be held responsible for any injury or death obtained in the duration of these injuries.

"Shit! They could really do some damage. I could die," said Sophia out loud, before reading the last line...

Yes, you could die!

"Well I guess I've come this far. Time to see what this is all about," Sophia muttered as she closed the folder on the paper and stood up. 1 item at a time, she began to remove the clothes she had worn to work earlier that day and placed them on the back of the chair she had been sitting in. As her panties were placed on the chair, the door knocked again.

Feeling more vulnerable than ever now, she covered her breasts with her arms and walked across the room to open the door. The masked figure was there again, standing tall and staring intently at her as always. Its gaze never flinched from her eyes. Slowly and nervously stepping backwards, Sophia invited him in without a word. He followed her into the room leaving the door wide open behind them.

As he reached the centre of the room, he held out his hand and said, "Key, please". Sophia took a moment to react. Still covering herself, she reached into her trouser pocket and produced the room key from earlier and placed it in the hand before her. The figure immediately put it away in one of the jacket pockets.

Gesturing towards the bed he said, "Lie sideways across the bed on your back and open your arms out wide."

This was it, there was no hiding anything from this creature any longer. Sophia climbed onto the bed with the bottom of the bed to her left and then opened her arms and lay them on the soft blankets.

The masked figure moved without hesitation to the side of the bed with her feet. Reaching down, it produced a soft velcro cuff which was quickly secured to Sophia's right ankle. Looking down, her adrenaline now started to spike, her breathing quickening as she saw her means to run being taken away from her. Turning, the masked figure then grabbed something else and her right leg was instantly pulled towards the head of the bed as he produced another soft cuff from below the bed. Fastening this to her left leg, she realised they were both linked. One could not move without the other moving in the opposite direction. The masked figure then leant down a 3rd time and pulled something and her left leg was also pulled, this time towards the foot of the bed. Her dignity had just been exposed to this creature and she hadn't said a word.

Standing up, he walked around the bed and stood over her. Repeating the same procedure, both of her wrists were also secured and Sophia suddenly was unable to move. Reaching into his jacket pocket, a small black piece of cloth was pulled forth. Unfurling it in its hands, Sophia was soon blindfolded and all she could see of the world was gone in an instant.

"You read the rules, yes?" it asked.

"Yes," said Sophia, her voice now showing clear signs of fear.

"You understand the rules, yes?" it asked.

"Yes," quivered the response.

"You can stop this at any time. You are safe. You will not be harmed. This is the promise we have agreed on."

Sophia just nodded and swallowed whatever dignity she had left. She could only guess what he was going to do to her next...

She heard something soft drop onto the floor behind her head, followed soon after by what she guessed was his clothing. Adrenaline now was starting to surge inside her as she started to imagine his naked form standing over her with complete freedom and she could do nothing about it.

She jumped suddenly as his hand touched her wrist, feeling his fingers slowly wrapping around her small arm her body began to react, becoming sensitive to the slightest breeze. His fingers traced up her arm as her instincts tried to wriggle away, only to be denied by her bonds.

Again, she jumped as another hand appeared on her opposite wrist, tracing a similar path along her arm and towards her shoulder. As his hands moved over her shoulders, she felt his fingers cross over her neck, lightly and gently moving along her jaw and up to her ears. She flinched as the sensation sent shivers along her back, arching her body across the bed. In her mind's eye, she could only imagine his view of seeing her reactions, the effects he was having, and the effect her movements may be having on him.

Her lips parted and a moan slipped out before catching her bottom lip and bit down on it, trying not to let all of her guard down. His fingers worked through her hair, combing through and massaging her head as they went, sending more shivers down her body and her lips moaning deeper and louder.

His hands moved back down, over her shoulders. She could feel him being as gentle as he could be, but all the time, she could feel the strength in his hands, and right now, they were turning her into his personal mouldable putty. As they moved down her chest, his fingers moved around her breasts. By now, she was certainly not in the mood to deny him a chance to play with her body some more. She wriggled and moved as much as her bonds would allow, trying desperately to manoeuvre one of her breasts under his hands, encouraging him to just stroke them, touch them, even for a moment.

When finally his hands worked onto her breasts, they stopped. She felt his fingers moving across her breasts very slowly and deliberately. Then, without warning, she felt his hands grab hold of each of her breasts and squeeze them hard, pulling them away from her chest. Her chest thrust forward, offering itself for more, her head fell all the way back and her mouth open wide as the loudest moan escaped her lips. The pain and pleasure was intense, incredible! By now she could feel her pussy beginning to drip just the smallest amount of her excitement onto the bed under her.

She heard a small moan of appreciation from her torturer above her, clearly satisfied with the effect he was having. As she began to try and regain her breath, she was shocked to find another mouth meeting with hers. Desperate for breath, Sophia didn't miss a beat and immediately allowed his tongue to invade her mouth in a deep and wanting kiss. It seemed to go on for days as her lungs reminded her of the oxygen she needed. Throwing her head to the side, she gasped for air before feeling a sharp pain on her right nipple causing a shriek from her lips.

"I didn't say you could breathe yet!" he said. His voice! It was the first time she had heard his true voice. He sounded so calm, in control and not at all amused by her breaking the kiss.

Despite the slight pain, her nipple was really enjoying its punishment and her body was responding to push it towards the source, asking for more. She could feel herself about to moan, but instead resisted and bit down hard on her lip trying everything not to let it escape. She felt his fingers begin to circle the nipple on her other breast, before squeezing and pinching that one as well. As her head fell back again, moaning with delight and pain, his mouth met hers again. This time she returned his kiss, thanking him for all that he was doing to her. All the fear had gone. The trepidation she had felt earlier vanished. All there was now was a growing lust for him to continue his work to her body, never wanting it to end.