Sophia's Choice Pt. 03

Story Info
Ulf fixes Sophia's problem.
7.9k words
4.37
3.3k
5

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have decided to pop this in Interracial, firstly, because I like to share my work with as many different folks on the site as possible, and, secondly, because, quite frankly, as far as their mutual understanding is concerned (especially at first) Sophia and Ulf could be from different planets, let alone different ethnic groups!

SIX

When Sophia got back home, she was welcomed by Petsi, who was wearing dungarees over a white T-shirt. Her long feet were bare, her toenails unadorned by any varnish. Sophia could see the outline of her bra straps, and fantasised instantly about unclasping her buckles and feasting on her firm, jutting breasts. She wondered if Peter had taken advantage of her in her absence, but doubted it. Petsi didn't have the air of one with a guilty secret to hide. Or maybe she was just a good actor.

Petsi asked Sophia if she would like a drink and something to eat, and Sophia accepted the offer of a cup of tea with some biscuits. The biscuits turned out to be something the au pair had baked - macarons, which were one of Peter's favourites. They sat at the kitchen table and talked about Sophia's trip. Sophia told her about the opera and Petsi made all the right noises, even though it was clear that classical music wasn't really her thing.

Having heard all about what the children had been up to (there was no mention of Peter, which Sophia found intriguing), Sophia asked her about her future plans; surely, she didn't want to be an au pair for the rest of her life. Petsi laughed a delightful, almost girlish laugh and said that, as an only child, she was set to join the family business run by her father and his brother at some point, but wanted to experience more of the world before she settled down to office life in Malmo. Sophia wanted to tell her that she could offer her many different and new experiences, but kept her own counsel and encouraged the beautiful blonde to tell her more about the family business.

Petsi became quite animated as she described the company her father and uncle had started some fifteen years ago, an eco-business offering environmental consultancy for large firms wanting to improve their carbon footprint, while boosting their corporate social responsibility and governance profiles. Green credentials were important, Petsi explained, not just for their own sake but also because they attracted investors and added value to the company's portfolio ahead of a possible floatation on the stock market. Besides the consultancy work, the company also installed solar panels for individual households as well as for businesses, which enhanced the value of their operations and made them more attractive in the event of possible mergers or acquisitions.

Sophia listened patiently to the girl's spiel, taking the opportunity from time to time to show her interest and empathy by letting her hand touch the girl's arm, as she gushed about this and that. She noted with disappointment how Petsi subtly adjusted her seat to increase the distance between them and remove her arm from the field of play, but disappointment morphed to excitement as she thought of the delicious challenge that lay before her. She dreamt of Petsi lying on her bed before her, her resistance finally broken down and her initiation into girl-girl lovemaking about to turn from long-held fantasy into explosive reality. Eighteen months was a long time for her to hold out, and Sophia's instincts told her that one day she would be unable to hold out any longer and would become more than just an au pair to her.

She went upstairs with a spring in her step, deciding to change into a sweatshirt with no bra after she had had a shower. The trace of her nipples would be very faint but she would see to it that they were as erect as they could be when she came down again, after bringing herself off thinking about the ice princess. In the event, she enjoyed two orgasms - the first in the shower, as she imagined slipping into Petsi's bed one night while Peter was away, the second on her bed, as she imagined herself walking into her bedroom one day to find Petsi bending over the bed rearranging the pillows wearing a short skirt, which was riding up to reveal her pink panties.

Petsi let out a cry as her employer placed her hands on her waist and tried to turn around but a slight push from the older woman was enough to send her tumbling on the bed with her legs akimbo. 'What are you doing?' was soon followed by 'I've never done this before', as her resistance was inexorably broken down. Rather than respond to her, Sophia let her hands do the talking, unbuttoning the girl's blouse and unclasping her bra before she had time to register a meaningful complaint.

The breasts were aching for Sophia's touch, which she applied first with her fingers and then with her tongue, which coaxed the previously unobtrusive nipples into veritable towers that cried out for the older woman's ministry. That ministry was duly given, causing Petsi to lose her Nordic iciness like a snake shedding its skin. She urged her employer not to stop, calling her 'mistress' and confessing to her that she had been thinking about this day from the moment that they first met. After her mistress had attended to her nipples for some minutes, she arched her back, indicating that she was ready for the next part of her initiation, the one that would see her obtain the release for which she had been praying.

Sophia unzipped her white skirt and pulled it down over her ankles, depositing it on the bed beside her. Petsi arched her back again, easing the older woman's task of removing the final article of her clothing. Unhurried, Sophia's tongue began its journey southward from Petsi's breasts to her belly button, which was adorned by a pearl. She dallied here, licking all around the pearl and into the little basin which supported it. Ignoring Petsi's now frenzied urgings to give her what she had waited so long to receive, Sophia moved up and kissed her au pair, who responded with a passion all the more powerful for having lain dormant for so long.

Much as Petsi was enjoying the kiss and engaging with it to a commendable extent, the place she really wanted Sophia to be kissing her lay a few feet away. Losing patience, she began to manhandle her employer, pushing her head in an effort to move it to her centre of her being. Grinning inwardly, Sophia remembered the time the Swede had shied away from her at the kitchen table on her return from Italy and decided to make her wait. She needed to learn the lesson of delayed gratification.

She continued to kiss her, probing her mouth with her tongue and tweaking her ultra-receptive nipples. For the first time, Sophia spoke.

'You have been dreaming of this day, haven't you, Petsi?'

Petsi nodded in response, resisting with all the willpower she could muster the urge to tell Sophia to bring her to orgasm.

'Is there anything else you have been dreaming about?'

Petsi nodded once more.

'Tell me,' said Sophia softly.

'I want you to eat me,' the Swede replied simply.

'All good things come to those who wait,' said Sophia, moving lithely down the bed.

When Sophia's tongue ran along her cleft, Petsi's breathing became laboured. Her hands covering her breasts, she lay there quite still, as if not quite believing that what she had wanted for so long was finally happening. Sophia drew on all her experience in an effort to prolong the process, but her efforts were in vain. Petsi's orgasm was long and hard, and clearly emotional in the extreme, as she lay there shuddering as the aftershocks hit her. Sophia kissed the girl lightly on the lips and told her to get dressed. They both knew that there would be plenty of time for more encounters like this.

By the time Peter got home, Sophia had supplemented her sweatshirt with a bra and a T-shirt, so as not to arouse suspicion, and was busy in the study writing memos for the board on the clinching of the Berti contract. Peter congratulated his wife on the success of her 'mission', as he delighted in calling it, and listened patiently as she gushed about her visit to La Scala, so conveniently located a stone's throw from her hotel. His razor sharp antennae picked up the possibilities for extracurricular activities provided by the presence of Luca's as yet unnamed wife in the narrative - Sophia having casually mentioned that she had joined them for the opera on her last evening in Milan. She decided not to mention anything about a box, as she knew Peter's imagination would go into overdrive at the possibilities provided by such a private and intimate setting. Thank goodness Peter's network of spies didn't extend to Italy, Sophia thought, reflecting on all the contacts he had in England who relayed information about her private life back to him.

As far as her husband was concerned, she had flown off on the morning after the opera, availing herself of the services of Alessandro, one of the bank's employees, to drive her from the hotel to the airport. If Sophia thought that would make Peter turn his suspicions on Alessandro, she had misjudged him. A decade of married life had given him a very good understanding of his spouse, and Sophia had come to realise that when it came to intuition (about her, at any rate), Peter put most females to shame. When he left her in the study to go upstairs, Sophia was left with the feeling that he was keeping his powder dry and in particular that his interrogation would centre on the figure of Luca's wife.

At dinner that night, Peter was very solicitous towards Sophia, which rankled with her, since she felt he was putting it on for Petsi, who, it had been agreed, would eat with them. Like every woman before her, Petsi was already under Peter's spell, laughing at his jokes and showing an animation that she hadn't evinced with his wife. Sophia knew it was a matter of when, not if, he would seduce her. The problem was he was so fucking laid back that, if he delayed too long, it was the au pair who would start coming on to him. Sophia began seriously to regret having chosen this impressionable girl ahead of the more worldly wise Moldavan. Why hadn't she put a probationary clause in her contract? She was loathe to take any more foreign travel assignments in the next year, so nervous she was about the possibility that he would have his wicked way with her before she could do so herself.

In bed later that evening, Sophia tried to wrest back the initiative from Peter by teasing him about his obvious hots for the au pair. As usual, Peter deflected the comment, saying that she was a foreigner in a strange culture, who had been suddenly separated from her boyfriend, and needed empathy and understanding. Knowing that to call bullshit on him would redound to his credit and not hers, Sophia contented herself by saying that she was a totally different proposition from little Myška, who had always been so needy and desperate for love and affirmation. Ignoring this simplification, Peter said that his time with Petsi (he didn't say 'alone with Petsi', though Sophia knew that was what he meant) had shown him that behind the confident exterior lay a person who was crying out for love like everyone else.

Sophia didn't know whether to gag or scream. Instead, she bit her tongue and told Peter through gritted teeth that his compassion was an example to every member of his gender. Peter took the sarcasm at face value, saying that he was particularly sensitive to the plight of minorities, before changing the subject to Sophia's Italian trip and, in particular, her interaction with Luca's wife.

'I don't think you mentioned her name,' he said with obvious relish at the opportunity to snipe away on the this subject again.

'That's because I couldn't remember it,' replied his wife, demonstrating the capacity for thinking on her feet that had served her so well in her career.

'Has it come back to you yet?' asked Peter, his voice dripping with irony.

'As a matter of fact it has; her name is Elena. They have no children and live in a nice place in the suburbs above the city.'

'So you visited them, did you?' Peter asked, sharp as a tack.

'No, she told me about the place when we were chatting during the interval of Tancredi. That was the name of the opera, you know.'

Sophia considered talking a bit more about the opera and its composer but decided against this, on the grounds that her husband would definitely smell a rat. Instead, as Peter sat there in bed checking a message that he'd just received, she decided on a change of subject, mentioning that she'd been asked to join the Parent Teacher Association of the school both their children now attended. Peter was very supportive of the idea, saying she had all the qualification and skills, while noting that this would give her the chance to spend more time with her friend Carrie.

'"My friend Carrie!"' Sophia was struck by the wording.

'One would like to ask, my dear,' she pondered, 'just how much of a friend she is to you.'

'Right,' she said, 'that's settled then. I'll start after Christmas. It doesn't involve a lot of work, Carrie says, though they want to run a bunch of legal documents past me ASAP.'

Pleased with the way she'd deflected Peter's incipient interrogation about Elena, Sophia leant across to give him a kiss, told him she needed to sleep and switched off the lamp on her bedside table. Suddenly it struck her that he hadn't shown any interest in Luca. Did he just assume she would sleep with him to obtain the contract? She felt outraged, Just what sort of person did he think she was? With such thoughts swirling in her mind, it was a good half hour before Sophia was able to fall asleep that night.

The following day, while she was at work, Sophia received a call from Peter checking about details of the outing they had planned with the children at the weekend. While they were on the phone, Sophia remembered something she had meant to speak with him about the previous evening, but which had got lost among all the talk about Elena. While she had been working in the study at home, she'd noticed the growing number of books that were piled up on the floor and thought that they ought to get someone in to put up some shelves. Peter, not an avid reader himself nor a DIY type, thought it was a splendid idea and asked Sophia if she wanted him to check out local carpenters online. Sophia told him that Petsi had mentioned to her that Ulf worked in the building trade as a carpenter and perhaps they could ask her to see if he was interested in doing the job. So, it was settled that Sophia would have a word with the au pair about it when she got home.

Petsi seemed a little taken aback when Sophia broached the subject with her that evening. She regretted having shown her those photos of Ulf when she attended the interview and for having told her about his work. But that was before Sophia got so touchy-feely with her yesterday when having what had seemed at the time like a friendly, caring conversation with her about her plans for the future. Now she felt that the Englishwoman had ulterior motives for her attentiveness, motives she couldn't - or wouldn't - put into words. On the other hand, she knew she had at least to go through the motions of entertaining her employer's request. So she smiled and said that of course she would talk to him, even though he was very busy at work and might not be able to get around to it for some time.

When Sophia brought the matter up again a week later, Petsi, normally so cool, was a little flustered and said she'd completely forgotten about the project. Anyway, Ulf would be delighted to do the job and would only charge for materials. Sophia said they would see about that and expressed the hope that the job could be done by Christmas (now less than three weeks away) as a kind of Christmas present for Peter. Petsi said she thought that wouldn't be possible but would check with Ulf. At this point, Sophia decided to put her foot down, asking Petsi to let her have Ulf's phone number so she could speak with him directly. However much Petsi wanted to decline to give it to her, she knew it was a reasonable request in the circumstances and give it to her she did. How she regretted one more thing: telling Ulf after the interview how beautiful her prospective employer was. By now, he had probably searched for her on the Internet and seen pictures of her on the bank's website - or wherever else they might be stored!

Before Sophia had got around to calling the beefcake builder, Petsi received bad news from home. Her mother's cousin, who had helped raise Petsi and now lived in Kettering, had been hospitalised with viral pneumonia and parainfluenza. Petsi felt she needed to be with Ingrid, who had lost her husband only recently, but had decided to stay on in England for the time being due to her strong involvement in community work. An artist, she had pioneered a programme for the mentally handicapped, which had proved to be such a success that the model was being adopted county-wide and in other counties in the East Midlands.

It was late Sunday afternoon when Petsi received the call from Sweden, and after a brief chat with Peter, Sophia told Petsi that she could take the week off and they would expect her back at work on Monday week. Petsi was extremely grateful and told Sophia she would order an uber immediately to take her to St Pancras to catch a train to Kettering. Ingrid was in a private room so she would be able to visit her when she arrived. Before she rang off, Sophia asked Petsi to give her house key to Ulf, in case he was able to fit her in during the week.

This left Sophia with two problems: the first, and most important, was fixing a date for Ulf to come over when she would also be at home; the second was to ring the agency and arrange short-term help to cover Petsi's absence. She managed to do the latter with remarkable speed and smoothness, the agency having someone who was looking for a placement for the following week. That left her call to Ulf, which she decided to postpone for another half hour to be sure that his girlfriend had already left the house. She also wanted some privacy, so she told Peter that she was going for a run, which is something she sometimes did on a Sunday. She took her time getting changed, then got the tea things ready for the children before setting out on her normal route. It was a dry but chilly winter evening, so she thought she'd run for ten minutes to warm up before popping into Patel's convenience store, where she could catch her breath and make the call.

When Ulf picked up, she immediately inquired after Petsi and was told that she'd left ten minutes earlier and was immensely grateful for the kindness shown by Sophia. (Sophia registered that he didn't mention Peter now or at any other time in their conversation.) As she circled around in her approach to the subject of the date of his visit she sensed that he wasn't going to help by bringing it up himself. She found this exciting: if she had read him aright, he wanted her to hunt him. As with have already seen, when it came to the chase, Sophia could give the Roman goddess Diana a run for her money.

When Sophia finally suggested Friday, Ulf said he needed to check his schedule. He did that (or pretended too) for nearly a minute before resuming the conversation by telling Sophia that he thought it might be feasible but he'd have to check with Jeff, presumably his boss. He asked Sophia if she was on WhatsApp and, when she confirmed that she was, told her he would message her when he had more information - probably on the following day.

Pleased with how well the call had gone, and secretly believing that the Swede would move heaven and earth for the chance of being with her, she set off to complete her three-mile circuit. Of course, the thing was that she hadn't said that she would be at home on Friday, but Ulf knew that Petsi wouldn't be home on that day. This thought sent a frisson of excitement down Sophia's spine - a sensation she was hoping the hunky Scandinavian would be experiencing. Perhaps he was even at this moment jerking off on his bed, imagining undressing the busty blonde and ramming her with his cock. Sophia's own manual ministrations must wait at least until she was in the shower - a consideration that made her cover the remaining distance in record quick time.