Sophia's World Pt. 02

Story Info
Sophia continues her German education.
6.8k words
4.47
3.6k
7

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THREE

By the time Sophia had said goodbye to Andreas (they never actually got to eat dinner) it was already half past eight. Time enough to have a bite to eat locally and take a taxi to the club. First, though, she needed to shower and dress. Out of the many outfits she had brought for the trip, she chose a hunter green mini dress with padded shoulders and split sleeves, and an all-over sequin and bead embellishment. A matching pair of four-inch heels completed the ensemble.

When she arrived at the Club Zeitgeist shortly after ten, Didi and his 'new wife' were waiting for her in the lobby. And what a new wife she was! Tall and slim, she was, as Cary Grant once put it, 'big in all the right places'. Wearing a long tight-fitting emerald green off-the-shoulder dress, she looked as if she had just stepped off the runway. Barely able to suppress a whistle of lustful approval, Sophia exchanged the first of what she hoped would be many embraces.

When she learned that her name was Romy, Sophia couldn't help recalling Romy Schneider getting up close and personal with Marlon Brando in Last Tango in Paris. Thoughts of dancing the night away with this blonde goddess consumed Sophia, with the tango giving way to something slower and much more intimate. Didi, dressed in open-neck white shirt and navy blue slacks, led the way to their table, which was situated right in front of the stage. The man obviously had connections, Sophia thought.

They ordered drinks and talked about the time Romy had spent in England as an exchange student a few years back at a girls' school in Devon. Her English was the equal of Didi's - her accent less pronounced and her use of idioms extensive, if a little eccentric at times. Her husband looked on with evident pride, and not a little excitement, as the two women conversed so easily, pleased that they were hitting it off so well. After a while, a sultry brunette wearing a long black sequined dress with deep slits and a plunging V-shaped neckline took the stage and started to sing in a husky mezzo voice.

'You like the entertainment?' asked Didi, in a break between numbers.

'Very much,' said Sophia, her mind racing at the possibilities that lay ahead in terms of post-entertainment activities.

'Her family comes from Turkey,' Didi said. 'She is a much sought-after singer on the club scene. We are fortunate that she is singing here tonight.'

Having noticed how Didi and the woman had exchanged nods when she assumed her position at the microphone, Sophia wondered whether something more than luck had brought her to this particular venue on this particular evening. Her suspicions were all but confirmed when the singer, Rania by name, joined Didi's table. Up close, she was older than she had appeared on stage - nearer 40 than 30. When Sophia caught herself thinking this, she laughed to herself, given the fact that she was about to turn 34 herself. She had changed into more comfortable clothes - even though she had another set in an hour or so's time - and was wearing an ivory coloured blouse and jeans.

Understandably, for someone who sang in German and Turkish, her English wasn't anything to write home about, but she was gracious enough to keep conversing in English most of the time, occasionally stopping to ask Didi or Romy for a translation. Her place on stage had been taken by what Sophia took to be a glam rock group - Peter would have known the genre - who were pleasant enough to listen to and not ear-splittingly loud. Having only had a light dinner, Sophia was happy when Didi ordered some food to share: a mixture of local fare (sausages and sauerkraut) and foreign (samosas, spring rolls and Shanghainese xiao long bao). To wash this down, since no one was mad keen on champagne, he ordered a bottle of high-end Frascati.

After a while, Rania had to go back to her dressing room to get ready and Didi checked to see if Sophia was enjoying herself. Having reassured himself on this point, he asked to be excused, as he had seen some old friends earlier and wanted to talk with them while everyone was more or less sober. Sophia was pleased with the chance to get to know a bit more about the Teutonic goddess and she was soon telling her how she met Didi. It was a couple of years ago, when he was going through his divorce. She happened to be working for an agency at a trade fair and had actually been hoping to meet a man from overseas. Typically, Didi didn't bother with these kind of events - sending staff to attend - but on this occasion, owing to the divorce proceedings, which had been dragging on and had been quite messy, he had decided to go, just to give himself a break from the litigation circus.

When Sophia asked if it had been love at first sight, Romy laughed and said that for the rest of the show she had still been looking around for 'someone better'. It took her fully a month or so to realise that she was in love with this man who was old enough, as she put it, to be her 'much older brother'. How old exactly she was, Sophia couldn't be sure, but she estimated her to be in her mid to late 20s. Neither woman made a move on the other, although Sophia could feel a palpable sexual tension between them. She wondered whether Didi insisted on being present when things first began to develop. Many men, Sophia had learned, got as much of a kick as women did out of the build-up stage of a sexual encounter. Without that stage - be it seduction, be it mutual flirting - Sophia reckoned a fling was like a dinner without a first course. And the entrée was the part of a meal that Sophia typically liked best.

Didi returned just as Rania was starting her second set. This time she was wearing a mid-length dress with sensible straps. The colour - silver - was a brave choice, Sophia thought, not because Rania couldn't carry it off, but because of her dark complexion. The more she looked at her, the more she realised what a killer body she had. At first, she had given her attention almost exclusively to her face, but now that she was showing more of her legs, she knew that she was looking at someone who worked out. For some reason, this surprised Sophia. It was then that she realised that she had been looking at her as more Turkish than German. Perhaps she wasn't even a Muslim, Sophia thought, or a nominal Muslim in the way that she herself was a nominal Christian. Surely, they have nominal Muslims? They must also have a segment of the population who take a scientific approach and are unable to take seriously their 'invisible friend'.

Sophia was brought back to the here and now by the applause that greeted the end of her set - applause she duly took part in after a brief hiatus. Looking around her, Sophia noticed that the room had filled appreciably, with people standing two to three deep at the bar that occupied the end of the room opposite the stage. Glancing at her phone, she saw the time was half past twelve. For the first time a curtain had been drawn across the stage and after a minute or so the lights began to dim. Dressed once more in her jeans, Rania slipped back into her seat between Romy and Didi, leaving Sophia on the other side of the table between the married couple.

The cabaret continued with acts of varying quality, including a Marlene Dietrich tribute artiste decked out in a black outfit and a silver top hat, whose efforts only made one yearn for the original in a von Stromberg film. At around one thirty, sensing that Sophia - not to mention his wife - were losing enthusiasm for the entertainment, Didi suggested they adjourn to their apartment on the Annastrasse. Rania made her excuses, leaving the others to hop into a taxi for the short ride to their destination.

The flat was in one of those old buildings that had survived the war more or less intact. The petitions of generations of residents meant that the old style cage door elevator remained in place. Although it would certainly have been a luxury in a 40-storey building, in an edifice with just six floors, its pedestrian pace was more than offset by the cachet it added to the ambience. To say that Sophia was excited as she made the ascent to the sixth floor would be something of an understatement. The fact that there had been no physical contact between herself and the married couple since introductions were made somehow added to the sense of anticipation she felt. Perhaps she had misread Didi's intentions, after all. She felt certain that she would find out pretty soon.

Since none of them had drunk a lot, Didi opened a bottle of cognac, which he claimed to have been saving for a special occasion. Was that a signal, Sophia wondered? Something of an inter-generational divide was displayed by the way they each took their brandy, with Didi and Sophia taking it neat and Romy preferring it on the rocks. This gave Sophia an idea: perhaps she should start referring to - or at least treating - the young wife as Didi's daughter. But then what role would she herself play? Maybe that of governess would be appropriate, she mused. There again, she thought, looking at the stunner's long blonde hair, how about that of personal assistant / dresser / 'undresser'?

Strike while the iron was hot had always been Sophia's motto. She moved from where she had been sitting to join Romy on the sofa she had hitherto been occupying alone. There was room enough for her to sit at one end opposite Romy, but instead of that she sat next to her, and close to her. Glancing at Didi, she could see that he was following her progress intently. Romy crossed, uncrossed and recrossed her legs, scarcely in order to cover her modesty - since her long dress covered everything - but more as a sign of nerves...or pretended nerves. Had the German intuited that there was nothing more likely to stoke Sophia's fires than a little display of the deer caught in the headlights on her behalf? She placed her palms primly on her knees and stared straight ahead into the night air.

'We could almost be twins,' Sophia said, as yet making no move, but speaking into her ear from almost no distance.

Romy remained silent. She might have been listening to the mother superior at a convent school, thought Sophia, a reflection which further inflamed her already simmering passions.

'Same blonde hair, same green dress. I wonder what else we share in common.'

As she spoke, she moved in even closer to Romy and whispered in her ear, 'I'm glad we're not really sisters.'

She brought her hand to the German girl's cheek and turned her face towards her. It was a very beautiful face, made more beautiful still by that fact that she as yet remained in character. Sophia felt so in control that everything started happening in slow-motion. She felt only one type of urgency, and that was the urgency not to hurry. She didn't look at Didi, even though he was in her eyeline, but she knew that his eyes were focused on her every movement, his ears open for her every utterance. Romy's wondrous face presented itself to Sophia: the high forehead, the grey-blue eyes, the full lips, the high cheekbones, the straight nose, the well-proportioned chin. Just now, Sophia's focus was on the lips, which the girl had only recently repainted in a bright cerise. Sophia ran her finger along those lips, causing them to open slightly.

'All the easier for you to kiss me with,' thought Sophia, moving in on her target.

Romy kept her eyes open for only a millisecond, before the sensations overwhelmed her. Sophia was moving on several fronts at once: while her lips locked on the German's mouth, her right hand found her neck, while her left hand made its way unerringly to her breast. Romy squirmed in her seat, while something not much more than a murmur escaped lips which were now mashed with her new lover's. Sophia looked at Didi, whose hand had instinctively found its way inside his trousers - very probably, inside his pants. He returned her look with a look of pure lust on his face.

Sophia found the concealed zipper on Romy's dress and got her to stand up and step out of the vestment, which had now become an encumbrance. She was wearing nothing but her off-white satin panties. If she wanted to, Sophia could have brought her off right there and then by fingering her beneath the barely protective fabric, and she did want to. But more than she wanted that, she wanted to keep things for now at the pace she had established - a pace which appeared to be working well for all three protagonists. So she motioned for Romy to resume her place on the sofa and returned to where she had left off.

Sophia broke the kiss and the fondling after a little while to ask Romy to undress her. She was interested to see how nervous the girl was, as the suspicion had begun to dawn on Sophia that this was Romy's first time with another woman. Shaking hands and a reddening complexion betrayed the truth. Sophia thought of offering words of encouragement to the girl, as she fumbled with the zipper, or even of turning round to make the task easier, but being with a 'virgin' was turning her on, and she wanted to make the most of every minute up to and including the point when she would feel the girl climax - and hopefully gush - into her mouth.

When Romy eventually managed to get the dress off, Sophia's arousal was catapulted to another level when the German actually averted her eyes when confronted by the English woman's magnificent breasts. She was literally trembling in anticipation of her first lesbian encounter. Again, Sophia offered her no succour; she just sat there in all her glory silently inviting her to make the first move. At this point, Romy turned to look at her husband, perhaps in the hope that he would call the whole thing off. What she saw both shocked her and alerted her to the fact that aborting the evening was the last thing on his mind. His trousers and pants were round his ankles and he was working his cock hard in his hand. What is more, judging from the state of his eyes, which were rolled back into his head, he was on the cusp of coming. Feeling utterly forsaken, Romy turned back to Sophia and attempted to say something. She hadn't decided what, but it would be along the lines of taking a bit of a break.

Sophia merely put her fingers to the girl's lips and moved her hand to her flimsy knickers. Without any ceremony, she moved her fingers under the material and slid two of them into the German's dripping cunt.

'Fuck, you want me!' Sophia said simply.

Romy attempted to extricate herself from the older woman's hold, but her squirming only drove her in further. Despite herself, she moaned loudly and opened her mouth wide, as if inviting Sophia in. Sophia wasn't one to pass up invitations of this nature, and, even as her fingers worked Romy's pussy, her mouth locked onto the German girl's and worked it hard. Inexperienced in the ways of Sapphic love she might be, but Romy was one hell of a kisser. She deftly manipulated the older woman's tongue and locked it in a long embrace. Then she poked her tongue out and engaged Sophia's in a fencing match alfresco, a manoeuvre which the older, more experienced woman filed away for future reference.

In spite of the allure of Romy's firm, if somewhat modest, breasts, Sophia had decided the German girl needed to be broken in by a direct assault on her vagina. Stealing a glimpse at Didi, who was working his ample cock as if there was no tomorrow, Sophia reckoned she might be able to achieve a double whammy by bringing the husband and wife to climax at the same time. Judging by the state of both of them - Didi, in particular - time was very much of the essence, so Sophia removed her fingers from Sophia, yanked off her panties, threw her on her back on the sofa and, kneeling on the floor, drove her tongue into her soaking pussy.

The effect was immediate and extraordinary. Romy began bucking about like a mustang and growling like a dog. She was obviously speaking German, and Sophia reckoned it wouldn't be the kind you heard in an office or at church. With her competitive juices running as freely as Romy's vaginal variety, Sophia took a final look at Didi and saw that he was standing on the edge of the precipice and required only the faintest touch to send him tumbling over the edge. The only surprise with Romy was that she hadn't already orgasmed. Not that that would overly tax Sophia.

'I think an aural cue is in order,' said Sophia to herself.

'Okay, guys, now is the time to release all your pent-up tension.'

Sophia knew that Didi was starting to come, as his vocalisations became loud, disjointed and staccato. If she moved fast, she felt she would be able to synchronise their performances. While continuing to work on Romy's luscious pussy, she drove a finger into her asshole.

'Mission accomplished,' was how Sophia reflected on her work, as Romy's juices gushed forth into Sophia's greedy mouth at the same time as an arc of silvery semen shot from her husband's penis beyond the reach of his waiting hand onto the shag pile carpet.

FOUR

For Sophia, there were a few i's to dot and t's to cross before the party could move on to the next part of the night's entertainment. First, she really wanted to work on Romy's tits; then, she was rather hoping that Romy would return her the compliment and bring her off. She realised this might be expecting too much of a neophyte, but then in the sexual arena Sophia belonged very much to the all-things-are-possible school. All this would mean that Didi was kept out of the equation for a while longer, but from the evidence - which Didi was this very minute cleaning up - he wouldn't be averse to watching a bit more girl-girl action before his time came. And Sophia had already made plans for that part of the evening...

Sophia's planning was rendered somewhat redundant by the turn of events. Romy used her husband's absence from the room to push Sophia roughly to the floor and climb on top of her.

'The tits will have to wait,' thought Sophia.

'Well, hers at any rate,' she quickly added, as the German beauty began to massage her storied pair.

By the time Didi re-entered the room with drinks and some neatly prepared fruit (Sophia had to hand it to the Germans - in England it would be a couple of packs of crisps and some cheese balls), his wife was cupping one breast with her hand, while the other was engulfed in her mouth. Didi thought for a moment of taking possession of the vacant pussy area with his own mouth, but quickly thought better of it, intuiting that the women had unfinished business to transact. So he was left to nibble on mango and cherries, while his wife of less than a year got to grips with something much more substantial.

Sophia was so impressed with Romy's work that she started to doubt whether she was quite the greenhorn she presented herself as being. Her mouth had switched breasts, leaving her hand free to explore Sophia's ass; which, it has to be said, it was doing with no little alacrity. After traversing the considerable contours of her butt cheeks, it had found its way into the narrow ravine and was fast approaching the dark cavern, which was at first glance inaccessible. Romy resolved the conundrum by offering the index finger of her hand to Sophia and urging her to provide it with the necessary lubrication. Sophia didn't need a second invitation and the hand duly returned to her ass where the finger swiftly found a route into her back passage.

'Fuck!' Sophia gasped, as the finger probed deeper.

Sophia realised that she need play no part in guiding the German girl, since she was always one step ahead of her.

'These Germans!' Sophia had just about enough composure to think. 'So damned efficient!'

Romy's mouth left Sophia's breast and hurried to her pussy. Using her free hand to part the labia, Romy's tongue eschewed all preliminaries and dived into the Englishwoman's hungry hole. Another expletive escaped Sophia's mouth, as Didi's wife sought out every nook and cranny, the finger in her ass applying subtle pressure against the membrane separating her erogenous zones. It usually took quite a lot these days to bring Sophia orally to climax, but she realised that she was about to experience the exception that proved the rule. She opened her eyes and could see that Didi was jerking off again. The thought came to her that if he ejaculated again he might not have it in him to come a third time, but she quickly dismissed the idea. After all, she had her own needs to focus on and surely he would be able to up his game when the time came to fuck a beautiful blonde - who was not his wife.

12