Sophia's World Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dinner was a great success, as was the gooseberry fool that Sophia had asked Myška to make, using her gran's killer recipe. While the women withdrew to the sitting room, Peter made an espresso martini using espresso he'd made earlier and chilled, vodka and Kahlúa. For maximal effect, he frothed the drinks up in an ice-filled cocktail shaker in front of his guests and poured each a drink in broad rimmed cocktail glasses.

Neither Peter nor Sophia were sure if the girls were planning to go to bed early ahead of an early start or if they were up for a bit of action. They had no worries about Myška, who had perched herself on the arm of Peter's chair and was making a show of massaging Peter's shoulders. After a moment or two of awkward silence, it was Sophia who broke the ice by beckoning Honey to move closer to her on the sofa. The older woman made clear her intentions by taking the younger woman's hand and placing it on her thigh, at the place where the hemline of her skirt met her milky flesh. At the same time, shameless in her provocativeness, she undid another button on her blouse, revealing the lacy white bra underneath.

Meanwhile, Mingzhu wasn't inactive, rising from her chair and perching herself on the other arm of Peter's chair. Her first action was to move in towards Myška and kiss her long and hard on the lips. Caught between the two of them, Peter took the chance to undo the button on his trousers and ease the zipper down. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Myška moved her hand under the band of his shorts and onto his swiftly swelling penis.

'It's big enough for both of us,' said Myška, as she guided Mingzhu's hand into the end zone.

Casting a glance towards the couch, Peter could see that Sophia had progressed things with Honey, as his wife now had her tongue inside the beauty's mouth, while her fingers had found their way inside her jeans. It must have been a tight fit, as it appeared to Peter that the jeans hadn't yet been undone. Honey, for her part, wasn't taking things lying down: her hand had slipped under Sophia's blouse and, very probably - judging from Sophia's gurgling - under her bra as well.

Much as they were enjoying their kiss, Mingzhu and Myška realised that they had bigger fish to fry, and they didn't come much bigger than Peter's manhood. Each using one hand, the trousers were soon dispensed with, leaving only his tartan-patterned shorts between them and their target. They took turns teasing Peter, making jokes about the tent he kept in his trousers, before he called a halt to their frivolity by arching his back and nodding to each in turn. They got the message, and while Myška held the pole down, Mingzhu pulled the shorts down and off.

'Now you can release it,' she said to Myška, who let it go so suddenly that she was in danger of a serious case of whiplash.

It didn't remain proud and jutting for long, as the girls had other ideas for it. Or, to put it more precisely, it would still be proud - arguably, even prouder - but, rather than strutting free like a cock of the walk, it would for the foreseeable future be tucked away in an enclosure of the girls' making.

Back on the sofa, Honey was now very much in charge of the situation. She had removed Sophia's blouse and bra, and had the older woman pinned between her legs - slumped with her hair in a mess against the cushions. Honey had removed her T-shirt but kept her bra on. Her breasts were not exactly busting a gut to break free of their confines. Sophia could see that she was definitely smaller than Mingzhu up there, but there was no doubt too that she was the more experienced lover. One hand had travelled up Sophia's skirt and was playing with the elastic of her panties, while the fingers of the other were tweaking Sophia's nipples - rather too roughly for Sophia's taste. Still, there was no doubting how turned on she was, so the girl must have been doing something right.

It suddenly struck Sophia that here was a woman who was even less tender than she was (though she always maintained that she could be tender in the right circumstances and with the right person). How Sophia wanted her to kiss her, but she seemed to be making a deliberate effort to refrain from doing so. 'Oh, well,' she thought. Different folks and all that. She would just have to go with the flow and trust that everything would come out in the wash.

As if she could read her mind, Honey removed her hand from her skirt, lay Sophia down on the sofa in a more comfortable position, removed her skirt and panties and then took off her own remaining garments.

'Wow!' thought Sophia. 'This girl is all business.'

'You have great tits,' she said to the Chinese babe.

'Do you want to taste them?' replied Honey, in a manner that can only be described as casual, bordering on uninterested.

'I would love to.'

Honey duly obliged by straddling Sophia and feeding her boobs into a mouth that was very desirous of receiving them. Sophia didn't seem to get much reaction, but she wasn't going to let that put her off. After feasting on the dark buds for some minutes, she decided she needed to exert some control over the interaction and, drawing Honey toward her, engaged her in a deep kiss fuelled by all the passion she could muster.

While they were kissing, Sophia opened her eyes and caught Peter and the girls out of the corner of her eye. Suffice to say it provided her with all the motivation she needed. In a negative way, yes, but that sort of motivation had always been the most powerful kind for a person like her, for whom a hatred of losing was stronger than a love of winning. She had to face the fact that in her husband she was up against a veritable Orpheus - someone who could charm the birds out of the trees. Not to mention, straight onto his tree, where they were content to roost for god knows how long. The au pair and that Chinese minx had been fighting over his stupid bloody organ for the best part of 20 minutes, and rather than showing any sign of slowing down they were still oohing and aahing over it, apart from the times they took a time out. Even then their jaws didn't get much rest, as they would be driving their tongues inside each other's mouth while Peter sat back like the cat that got the cream playing with their goddamned tits.

No, it was absolutely incumbent on her, Sophia recognised, to drive this Honey crazy with passion for her before her husband could get his hooks into her. But how, she wondered. Perhaps she craved a bit of anal action? Or a taste of the giant strap-on? Sophia thought it was worth a punt. Breaking the kiss, she whispered tenderly into the girl's ear.

'Perhaps you yearn for some forbidden fruit?'

It appeared she had hit the jackpot.

'You read my mind exactly. But first we give the others a show. Eat me out!'

So saying, she rose tall, stretched herself out as if preparing to do her routine in the floor discipline of the Olympic gymnastics finals, and mounted her chosen apparatus, which just happened to be Sophia. To make sure she had the full attention of her audience, she spat out, 'Lick me out! Make me come!'

As one exhibitionist to another, Sophia exaggerated her actions, slurping and mumbling as she fed from Honey's pot. To be fair to the Chinese girl, though, she was right up there with Manuka in the taste department, even if she was a bit on the runny side. Things were going so swimmingly that Sophia decided a finger in the asshole would not represent a bridge too far. Honey evidently felt so too, as she emitted a loud groan and with the projection of a professional thespian uttered the words, 'Oh, yeah, fuck my asshole!'

Sophia hadn't had so much fun in ages.

'Oh god, babe, finger my pussy!' she spelt out loudly and clearly, disengaging herself temporarily from the honeycomb.

Honey bent her back dramatically, raised a hand with a flourish and brought it down on Sophia's waiting minge. She slipped a finger in.

'Aw, fuck, yes!' cried Sophia, popping back out again. 'Don't stop! Drive those fingers in!'

Honey obliged, progressively adding all bar the thumb. Sophia had no need to ham it up now. She was close to coming. She needed that thumb, but first she needed to make the little tart come. She had always been good at prioritising.

'I didn't get to where I am today without being able to prioritise,' she joked to herself, partly to keep herself from climaxing prematurely.

'Another finger in the asshole ought to do it,' she thought.

Withdrawing the first one, she brought the middle finger alongside it, and, ramping the cunnilingus up to full throttle, drove her advantage home. The effect was instantaneous. Even as the orgasm started to rack through Honey's body, Honey still had the presence of mind to add a thumb to the mix and ram Sophia's gaping cunt with her fist, causing Sophia to take off like a rocket from Cape Canaveral.

Across the room, all activity had come to a complete halt. In its place, a spontaneous burst of applause rang out, with Peter adding a couple of Brava's to the mix to underscore his appreciation for their efforts. It had been quite the show, but for Sophia it would prove to be just the beginning of her evening's fun with the Californian fireball.

'Let's go upstairs,' said Honey, obviously craving more of what Sophia had got to offer.

The older woman showed her the way to her bedroom, throwing a playful wave to the other three as she left the room.

FOURTEEN

'I think it is the time for one of us to fuck you,' said Mingzhu with no little passion, as soon as the others were out of the room. 'Myška, let's use rock, paper, scissors to decide who is the lucky one.

Mingzhu lost, but was secretly quite happy, as she wanted to watch Peter in action with his long-term lover and hopefully pick up a few tips. Myška suggested they move to the sofa, which had just seen so much action. She got Peter to lie down where his wife had so recently lain, while Mingzhu took up a kneeling position beside Peter's head, as if she were nursing him. Myška straddled her employer with her pussy tantalisingly nudging up against his penis, forbade him with a look from entering her, and kissed him with serious intent. Peter placed his hands on her slim ass and returned the kiss with equal passion. Unbeknownst even to herself, Mingzhu's finger had started to rub her clitoris.

Eventually, Myška broke the kiss and started kissing Peter's powerful chest, raking her tongue over his small but erect nipples. He purred with satisfaction tinged with anticipation. Travelling further south, her journey was impeded by the roadblock that was his rampant erection. Rather than take a detour, she opted to attempt to bulldoze her way through it. This proved to pose an insurmountable challenge. Perhaps she could lash it into submission, she thought. Using long strokes of her tongue, she aimed them at what she considered might be the weakest point - its head. This in turn proved to be a calamitous miscalculation, as the already monstrous swelling only grew in both length and breadth.

'Perhaps I can suffocate it,' thought the Czech girl, deciding to take as much as she could of the steel rod in her mouth with a view to depriving it of oxygen.

Unfortunately, it seemed to be receiving its sustenance from another source, as it was the girl and not the man who was nearly gagged. Coming up for air, she was nearly driven to distraction by the sight of the column swaying from side to side and jerking about as if it were boasting of its invulnerability.

'I will attack the roots,' Myška thought. 'Maybe the whole edifice will come tumbling down.'

Cradling the balls gently in her hand, she not so much lashed them as caressed them with her tongue, hoping against hope that they would wither away and leave the obelisk without support. It clearly wasn't her day, as the column responded by stiffening - if that were possible - even further.

'Okay,' thought Myška, 'change of tack. I will engulf it like an octopus taking an oyster and rid myself of it in this way.'

She lined her drenched pussy up against the giant rod, which she held in her hand, and fidgeted around with it until she had it where she wanted it.

'Take that!' she yelled, as she enclosed it in her vagina, using her muscles with a view to pulverising it.

Again, failure. This object was made of strong stuff. Instead of crumbling within her cavernous membrane, it appeared to be growing yet more powerful. Not only that, it was turning the tables on its assailer, drawing strength from its host while draining it of its vitality and rendering it defenceless and vulnerable to annihilation.

'Fuck! No! Don't destroy me!' screamed Myška, loud enough to be heard by the women upstairs.

But it was too late. Peter's weapon made one final thrust deep into her vagina and released a stream of liquid fire. Myška was spent, retaining her upright position only with the support of the one who had been the channel of her destruction. The blaze may have been quenched, but the embers continued to burn within her for what seemed like hours. Long, hazy, glorious summer hours...

Once they had settled down on the bed upstairs, Sophia was thinking in terms of being licked out by Honey and then filling the Chinese girl's two holes with the monster cock. It doesn't sound very romantic when put like that but I am merely attempting to convey as well as I can the way her mind was working. After all, she could be quite goal-oriented when the mood took her. Fortunately for my reader, perhaps, Honey had other plans. When Sophia opened her pussy lips in the sexiest way she knew how, ready to receive her new lover, Honey's response was not the one she was seeking.

'Mingzhu told me you could be a self-centred, manipulative bitch. She was understating the case, wasn't she?'

'I'm sorry, I don't quite follow you. She and I had wonderful times together and she told me how much she had learned from me.'

'Yeah, like totally,' said Honey scornfully. 'You left her alone with that Egyptian lech, as soon as you knew you had secured your promotion to CFO.'

'WTF?' thought Sophia. 'How is it that the whole fucking world and his dog knows about the minutest details of my life?'

'And then you force her on your husband, just because you can't satisfy him any more.'

Sophia was incandescent with rage. That sodding little trollop had had the time of her fucking life with Peter. But the accusation she chose to address (perhaps unwisely) was the one about her marriage - not the safest ground to fight her battles on.

'That is insulting and ridiculous. Peter and I have a very loving - if a modern - marriage.'

'"Modern"?!' spat Honey in response (she really had been given the wrong name). 'You can't get your rocks off with him, so you go around predating on young women like Myška and Mingzhu.'

Sophia didn't know what to say. After all, this little madam had just been given probably the best cunnilingus of her life by this so-called predator. And she (the minx) had sat on her (Sophia's) face!

'I'm not going to dignify this nonsense with a response,' said Sophia firmly.

Clearly the sultry - if toxic - beauty sitting naked in front of her needed punishing. The strap-on was in the drawer and Sophia was in just the mood to wield it. She made a quick visit to the bathroom, then went over to the chest, but couldn't find the strap-on. She tried the adjacent drawers, but there was no trace of the cream coloured monster.

'Looking for this?' said Honey, stroking the nine-inch attachment she had just donned.

'Well, I'll be damned,' said a clearly riled Sophia.

'Get on the bed and get on all fours,' said Honey, in that particularly unpleasant nasal tone favoured by whiny American teenagers.

'Fuck you and your ultimatums!' said Sophia, reaching out to take her cock off the house guest from hell.

But the cock was firmly attached to Honey, who was buggered if she was going to give it up to the blonde woman now she had her where she wanted her - all hot and bothered. But mainly hot - and hopefully wet.

She knew all about Sophia's predilection for role-playing and decided to play along. Taking her by the wrist she twisted her over so that she was on her knees with her ass high in the air, craving attention. Pretending unwillingness, Sophia shifted herself into a classical doggy position and waited for the column to penetrate her. Instead, she felt Honey's super-soft tongue on her cunt.

'Fucking bitch!' she moaned, as Honey went to work. 'Fucking tease!'

Honey had been fantasising about Sophia for months and she wasn't going to let her chance to fuck her slip away now that had her where she wanted her.

'Blonde entitled white bitch!' she said, staring at the heavenly vision in front of her, as she prepared to go down on her.

'Fucking Chink!' Sophia shot back, aching for more of that skilful tongue.

'Racist whore!' retorted Honey, replacing her mouth with her fingers, three of which slid hungrily into the glorious abysm.

'If you apologise, I will treat you nicely. If you don't, I will fist you to kingdom come!'

'You don't realise who you're dealing with, you Asian slut! I would rather walk on hot coals than whisper a word of apology to a dog-eater like you!'

'Right, white trash, you were warned. Take this!'

Out came the three fingers and in went the whole fist - of the other hand - dry and hard and unforgiving. Sophia nearly choked as the widest part almost tore her apart as it bumped and bored its way in.

Once it was all the way in, Honey brought her head to Sophia's - twisting her hand inside the blonde's cunt in the process - and asked her in a horrid, wheedling tone if she liked it.

'Don't you dare fuck me in the ass with that monster!' was her only response.

'Wait, bitch!' Honey replied, driving her tongue into her ear, as if to drive her point home.

'Oh, fuck!' said Sophia, unsure how much more punishment she could take, but anxious about only one thing: that Honey might stop.

Downstairs, Mingzhu helped Myška off the sofa and into a robe which she had thoughtfully brought down from the airing cupboard on the first floor together with two more for Peter and her. Peter felt as fresh as a daisy. Reclining on the sofa eating the grapes that Mingzhu had fetched from the kitchen at his behest, he looked like a Roman emperor - without the toga and the laurel wreath. The grapes obviously gave him an idea. Donning his robe and going to the kitchen himself, he took a bowl of strawberries and some whipped cream from the fridge and returned to the sitting room. He also took the chance to serve Armagnac all round.

He attended first to Myška's needs, feeding her some strawberries and cream and helping her to regain her strength. Having made sure that she was feeling somewhat restored, he turned his attentions to Mingzhu, who was sitting in the other armchair as naked as the day she was born, with her legs crossed in a most ladylike fashion. Knowing what was between those legs caused a shiver to pass down Peter's back. Returning to the sofa, he patted the cushion next to him as an invitation for the Chinese babe to join him.

'At last,' he breathed when she joined him. 'I have been waiting for this moment all evening.'

Mingzhu gazed lovingly up at Peter and instinctively felt for his tumescent organ through the fabric of his robe.

'Here,' Peter said. 'Let me make it easier.'

He untied the loose bow in his belt and let the robe part in the middle. From the way the robe was hanging, Mingzhu could tell that his cock was hiding on the left hand side, nearest to her. She attempted to draw the fold of the robe back, but found that it was snagged on some obstacle. Knowing it must be his most precious possession, she drew the material carefully up and over and there it was, already rampant again and ready for action. Unable to help herself, she dived onto it and took as much as she could in her mouth.