Sophie is Halloween Barbarella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed Sophie on the forehead and said, "We're going to play each scene after you have completed it. That way the audience and compare your performance against Jane Fonda's." He looked at her lovingly and then added, "I don't think there will be any doubt who has the better performance, my love."

Sophie and Ed had discussed what they would do between scenes. Should Sophie mingle with the crowd totally nude or should she be in her next costume? The idea of walking around totally exposed to every eye had Sophie's nipples achingly hard and her pussy gushing. She was an unabashed exhibitionist, kept her incredible body in tip top shape and loved to be shown off by her master.

Ultimately Ed decided that she should be in her next costume. It was not that he didn't love showing off Sophie and her lusciously succulent body, but he wanted to save her exhibitionism for the various scenes from Barbarella.

So, while the other Halloween costumes were being presented on the stage Sophie adjourned get into her next costume. The costume was supposed to be when she landed on Tau Cete and crashed in the ice and forests of Weir. She was captured by the children of Weir, tortured and saved by the Catch Man.

The costume she had designed had a sleeveless mostly transparent white bodysuit made of very thin delicate material. It covered her breasts and torso but was see-through enough to allow her nipples and pussy to show through. It had matching pull-up stockings that were held in place by a black corset/garter belt combination. The corset framed her breasts while shrinking her waist to almost nothing. She finished it off with white gloves, black heels and of course her collar.

Once dressed she came out to see Ed and he snapped the leash on her collar before they mingled with the crowd. As they walked around the room, they had to be constantly on guard for people caressing Sophie as she walked. Parading around in a sexy costume or having people openly lust after her always keeps her at the edge of cumming. But Ed kept the vibrating balls inside her at a low boil and made it difficult to walk with her legs constantly shaking.

Of course, Ed would play with the remote control keeping her on the verge of an orgasm just before he brought her back down. He kept the vibrations inside her in a constant cycle. He would bring her to the edge of an orgasm, but never let her cum then lower the vibrations leaving her in a slow erotic simmer. Sophie's quivering legs and constant erotic bliss made walking difficult and she had to hang on to Ed several times.

Ed saw many people that he only saw on Halloween and others that he was friends with. Everyone loved Sophie's costume, and the men particularly loved the see-through nature of her costume. Once again, they could ogle her sensuous and magnificently toned body with almost nothing blocking their view.

He grabbed her leash and walked over to an empty table and sat in a chair. Sophie stayed in character and sat in his lap. He stroked her hair, caressed her face and ran his hands over her torso. He ending by cupping and hefting her breasts while thumbing her diamond hard nipple that stuck out through the bodice like hard pencil erasers.

Sophie looked up at her master with love and adoration in her eyes. Once again, the joy of being this man's sub filled her heart to over flowing. From the first time she met him she felt safe and protected and now he always proved it. Her love was boiling over and she needed to show the man she loved just how much she loved him. "Oh master... oh master please may I suck your cock, I need to know I am still yours and feel you in some part of me."

"Not yet, my pet."

"Oh, my Master ... Oh god how I want you inside me." She purred

"I know baby ... Ready to once again be the sexist Barbarella in the world?"

"Yes, Master."

They finally headed over to the judging area, the parade of costumes was just finishing, and it was time for Barbarella's next scene.

"Baby, are you nervous or scared?"

Sophie nodded her head and added. "Master you have displayed me to many people tonight, but something feels different here. I know you will watch over me and take care of me, but I'm still nervous."

For the next scene Sophie had already been captured by the children of Weir and was bound with her arms over her head to a cable awaiting their torment.

Two men and two women came out on stage and using soft bull whips began whipping Sophie ripping and tearing the delicate fabric of her costume. The whips were erotically harsh with there caresses being almost sensual. The fact that her master had the vibrating balls inside her tickling her G-Spot washed away any pain from the whips leaving her in a sensual fog.

The whipping went on leaving her costume in tatters and her stunning form mostly exposed to the audience. Sophie had red lash marks covering her skin, but she was writhing in blissful torment, squirming to the erotic caress of the whips and the vibrations inside her. When her belly tightened and hips gyrated signalling the arrival of her cum, Ed gave the signal to the men and women for them to move to the next part of the show.

They all dropped the whips and rushed to take advantage of the bound, rapturously entranced Sophie. Two moved to her breasts and two moved to her buttocks and pussy. They tore away the remnants of her costume exposing the remainder of her gloriously naked body and began her their erotic torment.

They began nipping, biting and licking her everywhere, but especially her nipples, breasts, pussy and sphincter. Sophie went wild, pulling against her bonds and shaking violently as a massive cum tore through her tormented form. She screamed a banshee like scream with her muscles rigidly locked in a twisted knot, "AAAGGGHHHH ... GOD, OH GOD, MASTERRRR. OOOOHHHHH...AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH... I AM CUMMMMMMMINNNGGGGGG "

Ed kept the vibrations at maximum and enjoyed the sight of Sophie's form expressing her ecstasy in violent muscle cramping heaving undulations against her bonds. As Sophie fought the waves of bliss that swept her into orbit, Ed smiled possessively. His woman never looked more gorgeous than when her body twisted in immense pleasure and her face showed her disbelief in the delightful satisfaction that controlled her mind.

One man and one woman were gnawing on Sophie's nipples, sucking and twisting them softly. While the other woman was reaming Sophie's brown star and the other man was licking and lashing her clit. Sophie's face showed that she couldn't comprehend the wild, slashing bliss that tore through her like a twister on the Texas plains

She screamed again as her third cum exploded inside her, "AAAGGGHHHH ... AAGGAIN ... GOD, OH GOD, ... AGAIN ... OOOOHHHHH ... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ... I AM CUMMMMMMMINNNGGGGGG AAAGGGGAAAIINNN."

Sophie went limp in her bonds and her third cum sucked the energy from her and Ed knew it was time for his entrance. As the Catch Man he entered the scene and rounded up the boys and girls, transferring them into cages. Only after they were captured did he turn his attention to Sophie.

Ed saw her looking at him, her eyes full of deep love and desire. Sophie blew him a kiss and whispered softly, "Fuck me Catch Man. Fuck me Master."

Ed smiled saying, "I am the Catch Man of Weir and I will release you from your bondage. Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Sophie's loving and longing looks could not be hidden, but she said her lines perfectly, "I am Barbarella and I crashed on the far side of the lake and then these children captured me."

As Ed released her bonds Sophie stumbled into his arms and he swung her into his arms. He carried her over to a pile of furs where he began kissing her and the two lovers fell together, voraciously attacking each other's mouths.

Ed stood stripped off his furs, then knelt, stripped Sophie's corset and any other garments that remained. Sophie held out her arms in a loving gesture and arched her back in an effort to feed her body to her lover. Ed lovingly and voraciously attacked her offering by first nibbling on her neck.

Sophie dropped her head to the furs opening her sensitive neck and veins to his assault, while she responded with passionate moans. Sophie whispered softly, "Oh God I have been waiting for you all day. Take me and show me who owns my body and who blesses me with unending orgasms."

Ed felt her whimpers and whispers through her neck, along with the pounding of her heart. When he had his fill, he slid down to her breasts and gorged himself on her succulent breasts and nipples. Sophie arched her back even more feeding him her breasts, while gasping blissfully and weeping with supreme pleasure.

Ed wanted a quick taste of her delicious nectar before the climax of the scene and dove between her legs devouring her pussy lips and clit. His fingers caressed her G-Spot while removing the vibrating Ben-Wa-Balls and as his tongue lash her clit, she exploded blissful cum. Sophie screamed her cum as testament to her master, "Oh Master pleaaaaassssse....... aaaaaaaahhhhhh .......fuck me." He continued drinking her delicious nectar through two more incredible gut twisting cums and had Sophie trembling while begging for his cock, "Please Master, I need your cock in meeee!"

Her beautiful blue eyes were lost in a lustful stare, while the rest of her stunning face was contorted blissfully. Ed knelt between her legs and fed his stiff cock into her drenched and waiting pussy. With her legs draped over his shoulders, Ed grabbed both of her heaving breasts and set up a slow but steady rhythm of almost pulling his iron hard penis out of her dripping hole and then plunging it back into the hilt. He continued fucking her like this for several minutes as she moaned and dizzily moved her head from side to side. Her eyes poured loving desire into him and he responded with deep hard thrusts. The juice from her pussy was flowing so much that it was running down the crack of her ass and pooling on the pile of furs.

When he reached between her legs and began to massage her engorged clit, she exploded again screaming, "OOOOHHHhh... my God what a cock you have... fuck me more... yes... oh yes... harder... shove it up my cunt...AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH... I AM CUMMMMMMMINNNGGGGGG "

Ed pounded harder into her wildly willing body forcing a fifth cum from her ripely sensitised form. Her moans, screams, twisting and thrashing only made him fuck her deeper and harder. But watching her gorgeous body jerk and pitch from side to side while the ecstasy he had given her, had its effect on him too. He looked into her eyes that were lost in subspace, staring at him, but not seeing anything and knew he would never find a sub like her.

He thrust hard and deep planting his cock against her cervix and blasted ropes of seed inside her. Sophie bucked against him as yet one more massive orgasm detonated inside her loving body. Having her master cum inside her and fill her with his seed made her feel like his woman and it filled her with joy.

He leaned down and kissed her, withdrew his cock from her sheath and stood to dress in his furs. Sophie continued to vibrate with sexual aftershocks and bask in her euphoria but remembered her lines. After humming a song, she said, "In some things the old-fashioned way is better!"

The crowd gave a thundering standing ovation and Ed helped Sophie stand from the furs and both took a bow. Then arm in arm they walked off the stage. They came back on stage for an encore that consisted of a long and loving kiss and only left as the scene from the real Barbarella began playing.

*****

Sophie rinsed off in the shower as the party continued and dressed in her next outfit, a delicate lace mini dress that barely covered her tush. She and Ed had a drink and walked through the crowd. It seemed like everyone was really enjoying the show, everyone had wonderful comments, but all to soon it was time for the next scene.

This scene was fairly simple and straight forward, the angel Pigar would make love to Barbarella. The love she gave him rejuvenated his desire and ability to fly. Instead of just making love Ed wanted to incorporate some flight and had rigged harnesses for both to use. They had two volunteer stagehands to manipulate the ropes.

The scene started with Sophie standing in the middle of the stage and Ed, with a pair of wings on his back, swooped down and captured his love. He lifted her into the air and she responded by wrapping her arms and legs around him. In mid air Ed ripped off Sophie's dress and shoved his engorged cock into her wet and ready folds.

The stagehands had fun swinging them around while Ed lovingly made love to Sophie. Their love making was not hard passionate fucking, but deep, meaningful, loving sex. The raucous crowd went silent watching two people deeply in love with each other make love in the air. After Sophie's thrashing vocal climax, the stagehands deposited them in an open bird nest where Ed continued to make love to his sub until them both came in a mutual climax.

The audience was enthusiastic, but respectful to the lovers and what they had seen. Both Ed and Sophie took a bow and arm in arm walked off the stage.

Sophie stared into those eyes that somehow seemed to know her most intimate secrets. Those eyes that both made her heart pound in her chest, as well as, her nipples harden and thighs steam. Those eyes that promised the kind of love she always dreamed about, and those eyes that promised to keep her safe. She wrapped her arms around his head and started raining kisses all over his face and whispering.

"I can't believe how you affect me. I'm at your mercy. You truly are my Master. God, how I love you. Thank you Ed, thank you for making me yours."

Ed caressed her still exposed breast with his thumb pinching her nipple idly as he whispered back, "You are very special to me Sophie, and I love you very much. The gift of your love, your body, and your submission is something I will cherish always. I will take care of you my love, never forget from this moment forward you are mine, and you always will be."

*****

Ed knew they had used up their allotted break time cuddling back stage and it was time for act four. Ed stood up with Sophie still in his arms and her eyes still gazing into his wordlessly expressions of love. As he began walking towards the next scene, he saw her strength and resolve return to her eyes and wordlessly she declared, she would make him proud in act four. To Sophie the audience didn't matter anymore, and her Master was all she saw.

He gently cradled her and laid her on to the wooden rack, only then did she realize where they were. A big smile crossed her face with excitement starting to creep back into her body. She had hoped that someday she could experience her favorite of all medieval torture devices. Ed seemed to always know of her desires and now he was giving her this gift.

He locked her feet into the wooden stocks at the bottom of the device. He couldn't help smiling to himself as he watched the joy and excitement Sophie's face. She is a true treasure; she makes him proud and he knew he was so very lucky to have her. He began fastening her wrists into the leather manacles at the top and even without tightening the rack she was a true vision of feminine splendor.

The minute he put laid her on the rack Sophie felt her exhaustion fade away only to be replaced by excitement, happiness, and anticipation. Her face was smiling, full of love and mischief and Ed couldn't help giving her a small lingering kiss. Her beautiful blue eyes were sparkling with love, trust and lustful eagerness. Ed stood there for a second just staring at this extremely gorgeous woman who thrives on being his play toy.

Ed laid his hands on her belly feeling her silky skin and her trembling muscles underneath. The muscles in her sleek legs were already showing a little bit of strain, with her small, muscled butt already on the rack. Her glistening, womanly slot was sticking up in a seductive pout begging to be played with. Her muscled belly was stretched thin, tight, and flat with only her sexy navel humanizing that flat belly.

Her ribs popped conspicuously against her skin and her chest pulled taut with her arms stretched over her head. Sophie's normally fabulous, perfect breasts had rolled to the top of her chest looking much larger, fuller and more remarkable than ever. Her nipples were already puckered and beckoning, ready to be played with. He saw her face and eyes watching him as he appraised her body. Her eyes transmitted her love, moreover a daring challenge. She wanted him to know that her body belongs to him and she wanted him to take her, use her and devastate her with loving passion.

Ed gave her little smile and a slight nod of his head as he accepted her challenge. As he moved to the top of the rack began to crank the stretching wheel, tightening and stretching Sophie's body. He was thinking about this incredible woman. She had already been through three wild sessions, each overwhelming her body, but she was up for more and was challenging him devastate her again.

As he cranked the wheel Sophie's arms and ribs seem to almost separate from the rest of her body. Her already thin and muscular belly almost receded into a thin line of taut flesh barely connecting the two parts. Her ribs lifted straining dramatically against her tightening skin and leaving sensational hollows and shadows around her ribs as he tightened the crank While her ribs pulled taut against her skin, the skin around her breasts tightened making them firmer as they reached for the ceiling.

Her breasts gave a slight seductive wobble as her strained breathing seemed to toy with her puckered nipples. Her hips were thrust forward giving her seductive pussy more of a weeping pout as it began to glisten in her juices. She was now stretched taut and her sensitized skin was waiting for her master's pleasure.

Ed turned and addressed the audience, "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the famous Rack. It has been used throughout history to torture, dismember and coax confessions from its victims. It can be used for pleasure or death and all combinations in between. My beautiful slave loves the stretch that the rack gives her and claims that when stretched her skin becomes supersensitive. In the movie Barbarella the death by orgasm machine was covered, but I wanted you to see everything happening to my gorgeous slave. A feathered Sheet will cover her intermittently, but don't worry she will be exposed again very soon. As the scene goes on you will witness my incredible slave's orgasmic devastation."

Now everyone in the audience was sitting on the edge of their seat waiting to see what he was going to do to Sophie. However, the audience wasn't the only one inflamed by Ed's words. Sophie had gone from shaking with expectation to trembling with red-hot desire coursing through her veins. Her eyes were on fire, impatient for him to do the things he just said. Her turgid nipples called out to him while her pussy pleaded to be played with.

Ed looked down at this extremely gorgeous woman who entrusted her body and heart to him. She was stretched taut on the rack, helpless and completely at his mercy, yet her body and face longed to be his plaything. He began to lightly caress her soft tightly stretched skin. Her belly was taught like a human snare drum. Her hard breaths shook her breasts giving her petulant nipples an almost come-hither look, beckoning him to play with them.

Her face was filled with anticipation, but her eyes were full of fire and passion. He leaned down to give her a soft loving kiss, but Sophie didn't want that right now as she hungrily attacked his mouth. Her teeth grabbed his lower lip for a second and sucked it into her mouth. Ed responded to her desire with hunger of his own. His tongue invaded her mouth while his hand caressed down her belly until his fingers slid inside her already drenched womanly slot.