Sophie Needs a Job

Story Info
Times are tough and Sophie needs a job to support her family.
1.6k words
4.14
43.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lhxng
lhxng
17 Followers

The air conditioning inside the elevator chilled the back of Sophie's neck. She straightened her thin, professional top and worried her stiffening nipples would show. She really needed to ace this interview.

Six months ago her husband had been laid off from his job at a prestigious financial firm. With the economy in recession, gainful employment had been difficult to find and their debt had climbed dramatically. With the stress mounting, Sophie and her husband had weeks of difficult arguments over bills. They weren't even sure they could afford to send their daughter, Sarah to college. After one particularly exhausting fight, Sophie resolved to take matters into her own hands, even though she had little work experience and had spent most of her life a stay at home mom. She had been applying and interviewing ever since.

The office was surprisingly small and nondescript. The email had said something about a consulting firm, though Sophie wasn't sure what that really meant. She paused for a moment, tugged her skirt and walked through the frosted glass door.

John checked his phone and saw he was due to interview another candidate. He had started the company on his own out of college, and business had grown rapidly over the last couple of years. It had grown so much in fact that he really needed some help around the office, clerical duties and such. He had already turned down plenty of applicants, many of them too young or inexperienced. He really needed someone more mature, someone who could handle the sensitive nature of his work. Perhaps he was too exacting.

When his latest interview sat down across his desk, John had to suppress a start. She looked to be in her thirties, though her pale, soft features made it impossible to place. Sophie had a slim frame with nurtured curves and her long, dark brown hair framed a pair of pendulous breasts pressed tightly behind her button up blouse.

"Nice to meet you, I'm John."

"Hi, I'm Sophie. Sorry I'm late..." Sophie shifted nervously in her seat and crossed her legs. She wasn't expecting someone so young.

John went through the formalities of the job and Sophie did her best to explain her suitability for the position.

"Well to be honest, even though you seem to be perfectly competent I'm concerned about your lack of experience. My clients are very demanding and I'm not exactly the easiest boss to work for."

Sophie straightened, her eyes flashing. She was so close!

"Please, John, I really need this job! I can make this work. We've been really struggling at home and I need this paycheck. I'll do anything."

John struggled to keep his eyes off her diaphanous top. Her mild, floral perfume had filled his office and he was starting to regret spending all of his time working instead of chasing women.

"Alright, you can start next week. I'll send you the paperwork."

A few days after Sophie started, John began to regret hiring her. She was fine as a personal assistant and in that sense he was happy he brought her on. But he hadn't considered the distraction she would bring. When she entered his office to bring messages or coffee, he couldn't ignore her legs and the way they met her supple bottom. It didn't help that she favored skirts that clung to her shapely hips. It was driving him crazy.

One afternoon he called her into his office.

"Sophie, have a seat."

"Yes sir?"

"I got an angry email this morning from IGC and they say they didn't receive the paperwork?"

Sophie shifted uncomfortably. She couldn't believe she had forgotten. With everything going on at home, her arguments with her husband, she must've let it slip her mind. Her husband Mitch had grown resentful given she was the sole breadwinner for the family now.

"You realize this could cost us the contract? They're our biggest client. I can't excuse such a basic mistake. You should know how important this is."

"I'm so sorry John! I can't believe I forgot," Sophie pleaded. "There's been so much going on at home, and--"

"And nothing. Pack your stuff. I'll find someone else who can remember to send an email."

Sophie felt her heart clutch. If she lost this job she wasn't sure they could even make rent. She couldn't imagine telling her daughter they would have to leave their home. Where would they live? It felt like a terrible responsibility. Her eyes began to water.

John listened as Sophie begged to keep her job. He had intended to fire her, but as he heard more about her home situation, as he watched her ample breasts rise and fall with her pleas, he realized there was another way. Was he really going to do this? He felt compelled, but he wasn't sure what would happen.

"That's enough. I'll consider keeping you on. But things will be different from here on out."

"Oh thank you!" Sophie rejoiced. "I'll do anything. Please John, I need this! I'm so sorry."

"Come here." John motioned for Sophie to come around his desk.

Sophie stood slowly, unsure. As John turned in his seat, she began to question his motives. She crossed behind his desk, suddenly self conscious about her heels and leggings.

John reached out and caressed her thigh with his hand, squeezing. Sophie recoiled, it had been months since she had been touched in this manner. And now she was letting this young man feel her up.

"What are you, I can't..."

"Shut up. Do you want to keep your job or not?"

"But I'm married," Sophie gasped. But she made no effort to push away his hands.

John reveled in the tight, sculpted feel of her legs. He had spent too long working instead of living life, too long watching this goddess strut around his office. He felt a nameless hunger rise as he fondled her perfect ass.

"You're just doing what you need to keep your job. Leave if you want. I'll find someone else." John punctuated his threat by reaching up her skirt and stroking her inner thigh.

Despite a torrent of shame, Sophie felt herself becoming wet. She couldn't remember the last time she had been touched. Her husband was upset, depressed and mostly kept to himself when he wasn't fighting with her over money. They had been highschool sweethearts, married in their teens. After she gave birth to their child it had been difficult to interest him.

"On your knees."

Reluctantly, Sophie crouched in front of her boss. Her legs were weak from the fire she felt in her pussy. She made a half-hearted protest.

"Please John, I can't--"

"Unzip me."

Sophie hesitantly reached out and put her small hand on John's lap. She let her soft palm run the contours of the growing bulge in his pants. God he feels really big, she thought. As she began releasing his cock from his pants, John reached out and started undoing the buttons of her top. Sophie felt a strange apprehension. She knew she had beautiful breasts, but only her husband had seen them bare.

John couldn't believe what was happening. He hadn't anticipated that his new, beautiful personal assistant would ever be on her knees in front of him. As he reached behind her and released the clasp of her bra, her heavy milky breasts fell with a bounce. He couldn't help but notice her small, brown nipples were hard.

"John, I can't. If my husband were to find out..." Sophie gasped as John pinched her hard nipple.

"Look, you need the money right? I'll double your pay. You'll be taken care of." John tweaked her nipple again for good measure, sending a shudder through Sophie's body.

"OK, but promise this is as far as it goes... I'm a terrible liar and I don't know what I would do if Mitch found out." Sophie could feel the ache in her pussy as she took stock of John's hard cock. It was bigger, much bigger than her husband's. She could barely wrap her hands around the shaft and head.

"Sophie... nobody will find out." John luxuriated in the feel of her soft hands on his shaft. He could feel her manicured nails. "Stroke it," he commanded. "This is just a business arrangement."

Sophie hadn't given many handjobs before. Maybe a few in highschool. But this time, she was mesmerized by the heft of her young superior's cock, the way the head leaked precum into her palms. She could feel her panties getting soaked with her own juices. I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought. She felt the cool air on her breasts, and she felt a rush of shame through her chest. For a few minutes, the only sound in the quiet office was the rhythmic sound of her hands stroking his cock. As she looked up, John put his hand on her cheek and grasped her hair from the nape of her neck.

"Harder."

She pumped and began to feel a measure of pride as John groaned, clearly enjoying the attention. As he got closer, his grip on her hair tightened and she felt her head pulled back.

"Ah, fuck," John exclaimed as he spurted over Sophie's face and heaving breasts. His grip on her hair tightened and loosened as Sophie's breath rose and fell. She felt his hot cum splatter her cheeks, lips and chest. She was so close. She wished John was still pinching her nipples.

After a moment of silence, John stood and zipped himself. Sophie was still waiting on her knees.

"Take the rest of the afternoon off. I'll see you in the morning." John stood and put on his jacket as he left the office.

Sophie paused for a moment, then stumbled to her feet. As she put her blouse back on, she could feel his cum sticking to her clothes. After wiping her face, she wondered how she would explain this to her husband.

lhxng
lhxng
17 Followers