Sophie the Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take my filthy pussy!" she encouraged Ken, turning towards him for a deep, sloppy kiss. She was now jerking off Ken and Deon, and Carlos and Dajuan were grasping handfuls of her flesh, from thighs to hips to tits to ass. Ken played in her pussy as Dajuan stuck a finger up her ass again. "Oh I love how you finger my ass!" she gushed.

Ken then picked Sophie up easily by the hips and walked her out of shower area. The others followed as Ken sat himself on the edge of a bench with her straddling his lap.

He then lifted her up and sat her pussy on his cock. "Oh!" she yelped. "God!" she cried as she slid down on Ken's dick, being stretched harder than she had ever felt before. It hurt just a little but she mostly enjoyed the full feeling of having her pussy stuffed with cock. Ken reclined along the bench and Sophie followed to kiss him and lay on his chest.

Sophie could barely get used to the feeling of Ken's cock inside her before another cock was parked at her rear entrance, pressing to get inside her tiny asshole. The other two men spread her ass cheeks as Dajuan slowly slid is big dick into her rectum. "Oh, shit!" Sophie cried out as she felt the tender pink flesh of her sphincter stretch to accommodate Dajuan's angry thickness.

A hand aggressively gripped a fistful of Sophie's long golden blonde hair and lifted her face up, separating her thirsty mouth off Ken's tongue. When she opened her eyes she saw legs straddling the bench above Ken's head, slightly disappointed that it was the tan-skinned cock of Carlos rather than the deep chocolate of Deon.

Before Sophie had time to object, not that she would have, the dick was being thrust against her lips as her hair was being pulled into it. Obediently, she slurped the dick in and let the man fuck her drooling mouth. While she consumed Carlos' cock, Dajuan had buried himself deeper into her loosening asshole. Ken was thrusting upward, fucking her pussy and Sophie was absolutely overwhelmed with an ocean of carnal lusts.

Sophie's dick muffled screams could be heard echoing through the locker room as Dajuan split her asshole to sink himself deeper inside. Neither of the three men stopped or slowed fucking her as she whimpered.Take all that dick you cockslut. Be a good fuck! Be a worthy trophy whore, she thought to encourage herself as the pressure mounted in her crammed ass and pussy.

"Fuck," Deon whispered as he caressed Sophie's back, something she hadn't noticed until he spoke. "You look so fucking good like that Sophie, you know that?" Deon took her hand in his as he rubbed her back. "Kendra ain't got shit on you, baby. Taking all this dick, and being such a sweet little girl...., fuck, baby I vote you captain of the cheerleaders."

Deon's encouragement sent Sophie's lust into overdrive and she began fucking back into the two dicks below while taking the third in her hand and jerking it off while slithering her slick tongue all over.

"Oh, fuck!"

"I'm cumming!" Dajuan and Carlos yelled at once.

Sophie could feel the cock in her ass contracting, spurting hot semen deep into her formerly virgin rectal canal right before Dajuan pulled out of her, splashing the last half of his cum on and between her little ass cheeks. Carlos' cock blew a bit after, filling her mouth up with his cream as she continued to suck until the man went completely soft in her filthy mouth.

"Don't fucking spit that cum on me bitch!" Ken warned from beneath her as he thrust hard and fast into her soaking wet cunt. Dajuan and Carlos laughed as they headed back into the shower room, presumably to wash her off them.

Sophie fucked Ken obediently, embracing her submissive and slutty nature, taking his insult as a compliment as she held the other man's cum in her mouth, unsure what to do with it. She simply hummed out her ecstasy with her mouth closed.

Deon came around and caressed her chin gently with his fingers.

"Swallow it, baby," he said, gazing into her bouncing eyes. "Swallow that cum so I can get in that pretty mouth."

She hesitated, a look of trepidation on her face, she had never swallowed a man's cum before.

"Don't you want my dick in your mouth?"

Sophie nodded, she desperately wanted Deon's dick inside all her little slut holes.

"Well you gotta finish what you got in your mouth first," he said, still stoking her chin.

Sophie swished the sticky, salty liquid to the back of her throat. And while still oscillating on Kens cock, she tilted her head back, closed her eyes and swallowed the copious volume of cum Carlos deposited into her mouth. "Fuck me," she shouted hoarsely, her mouth now free. "Cum inside my slutty cunt! Take me! Take it! Oh, fuck me! C'mon and cum in me!"

Her whorish shouts definitely brought Ken to his orgasm, but he did not obey Sophie's passionate pleas. He quickly scooped Sophie up, slammed her on her back and after five or six more strong strokes, he slipped his slippery cock out of Sophie's aching cunt and finished himself off. His seed spurted far and fast, striping Sophie's petite body with white cream, lips, neck, chest, and tummy as his hand flew up and down his length.

Sophie was lost in a slutty haze, having been cum in and on. She rubbed cum into her tits, getting her flat chest and nipples very slick with cum, squirming on the bench, hot, horny and dying to cum.

Deon just seemed to watch in pleased astonishment. "Are you gonna fuck me or what?" Sophie asked.

Deon chuckled. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Bro, you gotta fuck her in the ass. That shit was amazing," Dajaun said as he returned from his shower. Deon assured him he would after she got a chance to rest from the last fucking, which was odd to Sophie because she had never been more ready to fuck in her life, but she kept silent.

All the guys had showered, dressed and left, all inquiring about why Deon hadn't had his way with Sophie yet and to each he gave a different excuse. He's waiting for her to shower (though he never let her shower). He's letting her rest. He likes his privacy. No excuse made complete sense, and were met with awkward looks and then shrugs.

"I wanna do some shit with you that's..., kind of embarrassing," Deon explained once the locker room was empty. He then sat close, face to face with her, straddling the bench butt naked.

Sophie smiled. "What, do you wanna pee on me or something?" she asked as he began caressing her now sweaty thighs while looking her deep in the eye.

"And you would let me wouldn't you?"

"I'll do anything you want me to. I'm your trophy slut."

"Damn," Deon chuckled, "I love that about you, Sophie. To let a group of guys you barely know fuck you like that... offering to be pissed on by one. That shit makes me want you so fucking bad."

"I can't say that I barely know you. I've had a big crush on you since I joined the team," Sophie confessed blushing, unsure if she should have. Guys tend to shun girls all their friends fucked. He'll never be mine but I can settle for his big cock in my worthless cunt, she thought. "If you want me Deon, take me. Fuck me however you want, however dirty or degrading, I'll do it for you."

"You are fucking perfect," Deon whispered with conviction and leaned forward and kissed Sophie softly on the lips.

Sophie quickly jerked away. "Shit. You probably can't see it but..., I still have uh... what's-his-name's cum on my lips," she said apologetically.

Deon chuckled. "You don't remember his name?" Sophie shook her head coyly. "And you have his cum on your mouth, and you swallowed it..."

"Mhm," Sophie smiled. She had been such a good slut, all for him. She felt proud for some reason.

Deon leaned in again and Sophie stopped him with a hand on his chest. "Deon!" she said giggling. "My face..."

Deon ignored her protest and pressed his lips to hers, giving her a 'you-may-kiss-the-bride type kiss, sweet and gentle and longing. Sophie surrendered to the kiss, kissing back and moaning. If he didn't mind what was on her slutty lips then neither did she. The thought made her pussy tingle.

Deon parted his lips and Sophie did too, eagerly. Their tongues danced slick against one another as they indulged each other. Sophie could still faintly taste his friend's semen as Deon washed her mouth with his saliva and hot tongue. She pulled herself into Deon as he snatched her onto his lap, drinking each other in a passionate French kiss.

After not long, Deon started his way down Sophie's sweaty petite body. Cheek, chin, neck, collar bone, chest, he lapped at her soft skin. He squeezed Sophie's minimal teats hard enough to make her cry out before suckling each budding nipple hard. "You really don't care I'm so filthy!" Sophie said.

"You taste so fucking good, baby," Deon breathed against her tit.

"Yeah? What do I taste like," Sophie teased.

"Like a absolute fucking slut," he answered, "delicious!"

Sophie giggled. "I taste like a slut because I am a little slut, your little slut. You brought it out of me!"

Deon kept kissing her tits roughly for a while, leaving them red and swollen before creating a trail of pinkish hickeys down her tummy, laying her back on the bench again. It was like he was trying to devour the poor girl. Sophie moaned in utter delight.

"Fuck, I gotta have a taste of this sweet pink pussy," Deon hissed when he got to her twat, spreading it open to look inside. All he saw was pink, wet flesh between the creamy skin of her outer lips, thin inner lips with pinkish tips and her tiny clitoral hood above.

"Never seen a slut's pussy look so virginal," he said as he explored with his fingers.

"You think my pussy is pretty?" Sophie teased.

"You have a very pretty pussy, baby. I love it. I'm sure it tastes as good as it looks," he said before applying his tongue to the small opening he made in her intimate flesh. "Mmm," he hummed as he licked her drenched little pussy, "oh my god, its so sweet."

Sophie squirmed on the bench, and yelped and hissed and moaned as Deon hungrily licked her used cunt. By that time Sophie's pussy was overflowing with her arousal and Deon lapped up her excess juices. In just a few seconds, Sophie's neediness bubbled over the brim and she began to cum, her pussy gushing and contracting. Deon happily continued licking her center and sipping the cum up out of her.

"Oh fuck, I love you," Sophie gushed unwittingly as her body exploded with pure radiating bliss. As Sophie came, Deon slipped one finger into her asshole as he continued to work his tongue over her soppy cunt, sending her deeper into a full, satisfying orgasm. And Deon slurped up every drop of her delicious sex.

Deon raised her up off the bench and pushed her face first against the row of lockers. "So sexy when you cum," Deon said and began kissing the back of her neck and shoulders.

"You're so sexy when you make me cum," she sighed weakly against the locker.

"Could hardly help it. Your pussy is heavenly," he said, his hands caressing up and down her hips as his kisses descended her back.

"Mmm, you're so sweet. When are you gonna make me return the favor? I wanna taste that cock."

"When I'm done," he replied simply and knelt behind Sophie. He planted hard, mark-making kisses on the top of her little ass cheeks. The way Deon was marking her, Sophie could almost believe he wanted her all to himself. I'm Deon's property now, she smiled.

"Wait, you're not gonna- Ooh!" Sophie cried out as Deon's tongue dove between her ass cheeks, tickling her little rim. She hummed and bent at the hips, poking her ass out as Deon poked her with his hot tongue. It was one thing for Dajuan to lick her asshole when she was clean, but absolutely exhilarating for Deon to do it after she had been fucked in it!

"Tasty little asshole," Deon said and prodded again. "Taste like slut."

Sophie whined and hummed. She slid a hand between her legs and strummed her clit as Deon lapped at her loosened rosebud. And when he had sopped up all the flavors of her anal rim, her spit into it, lubricating the orifice for use. He snorted, then spit, then pushed the moisture inside with a finger, repeating the process until her butthole was as drenched as her sweet pussy.

Deon then stood, his hard manhood tapping Sophie between the legs. He adjusted himself at the entrance of Sophie's ass and pushed in slowly. "Oh! Ooooo, fuck!" Sophie whimpered.

"How does it feel to have your ass fucked by two guys in one day?" Deon asked as he impaled her with big dick.

"Mmmmm, soo goood," Sophie sighed.

"Does it make you feel like a slut?"

"Yesss," she whined.

"And you love it."

"I love it," Sophie agreed.

"I do too," Deon said, then turned her face to kiss her. The kiss was sloppy but passionate, wet and wanton, full of sighs, moans and lots of tongue. Sophie felt more whorish than she ever had in her life, but also more fulfilled and desired and supremely horny. She circled her clit in rhythm to Deon's smooth thrusts into her ass and before she knew, she was having another dreamy orgasm.

Her pussy flooded with sex and dripped down her inner thighs. She cried out, "fuck my ass! Fuck, me! Oooo!" She convulsed against the locker, trying to get away from Deon's cock but he held her in place and forced her to enjoy the height of her orgasm, even though it was completely overwhelming for her.

"Shit," Deon whispered as he stopped pumping his cock inside Sophie. He kissed her neck and cheek and she turned her head to meet his lips. He then slipped his hand down between her legs, just grazing her slick sex. She twitched and sharply sucked in air, indicating she was way too sensitive to touch. Deon chuckled.

"Come here baby," he said, unplugging and turning her around. He kissed her. "You wanna suck some dick?" he asked like he was asking a child if they wanted candy.

"Mhm," Sophie nodded pouting.

"You wanna taste yourself off my cock?"

"Uhu."

Deon put his hands in the air, gesturing her to do as she wished. Sophie kissed his lips then sank to her knees and took his length into her mouth. She could smell the balmy smell of her asshole on his cock and she could taste the tart of it too. It turned her on.

"Keep sucking until you're ready for me to fuck. I'm not gonna cum anywhere but that precious little pussy, okay," he assured and Sophie nodded with her mouth full of dick.

Sophie realized she wanted that cock and that cum in her pussy so badly. But she wanted to be able to enjoy it, and to, she had to calm herself down so she wouldn't explode as soon as he slid it in. She took a deep breath through her nose and sucked slowly and sensually on Deon.

"That's it, babe," Deon encouraged. Sophie looked up at him with her big, brown eyes. He smirked down at her, looking more like a proud father than anything else.

Oh, my Daddy Deon, she thought soothingly. It made her pussy tingle as she calmly slid her mouth up and down his solid shaft.

"You look so fucking pretty, baby. I fucking love y- your little mouth," he hesitated slightly when he said it. Sophie noticed but ignored it, continuing to suck contentedly on his strong sex. Having warm, smooth dick in her mouth was so soothing and calming to her. It was like a pacifier for horny little girls.

Deon caressed Sophie's soft facial features with a gentle hand. "Fucking perfect," he gasped. "A little blonde goddess."

YOUR little blonde goddess, she ruminated on his cock. You can come worship any time, Daddy Deon.

Sophie's pussy was getting hungrier by the moment and she couldn't help but keep imagining the cock she had in her mouth spurting its rich seed inside her thirsty cunt. She simply couldn't hold out anymore and popped her squishy mouth off Deon's slob covered penis, standing abruptly. "I'm ready, Daddy Deon. Fuck my needy little pussy!"

"Daddy Deon?" he chuckled. "I like that shit." Deon kissed Sophie deeply, teasing her with his tongue and slurping on hers. He then lifted one of her slender legs beside his hip and pushed her back against the lockers. She guided his long dick to her entrance and he pushed into her creamy cunt.

He groaned deep in his throat and Sophie sighed. Their kiss deepened and got desperate. They sloppily swiveled their mouths against one another's, tongues falling about faces, licking all over lips and tongue. Sophie could still feel dried semen from one of the other guys on her cheeks, her little torso and her ass cheeks. Neither of them gave a damn, in fact, it made the moment more horny.

Sophie wrapped her leg around Deon, standing on one foot as he impaled her. Each stroke was a masterpiece of pleasure and Sophie cried into Deon's mouth as he fucked her.

"Fuck, I love this pussy!" Deon whispered as he broke the kiss, still stroking her lovingly.

"I love you," she panted unashamed. It was more of a challenge to Deon, to see if he would say it back like he almost did earlier. His stroking slowed pace for two seconds.

"I loved fucking your sweet asshole. You took it like a good slut, didn't you," Deon said.

"Yes, daddy. I love being a good girl for you and your friends."

"Oh, fuck," Deon hissed and slowed his pace again. He stopped to press his lips to Sophie's again, snaking his tongue into her needy wetness. He bit her lip as the kiss broke and regained his rhythm inside Sophie's soused pussy.

"You love seeing me fuck your teammates, don't you?" Sophie teased.

Deon answered by lifting Sophie's other leg, both spread wide with the knees up as he drove deep into her sex.

"Fuck," Sophie's soft cry echoed through the locker room. She then wrapped her arms around Deon's neck and whispered in his ear, "I love you, Daddy Deon."

Deon groaned but was otherwise silent as he stroked the girl's tight pink hole.

"C'mon, Daddy, tell me you love me. I need it so bad," she began to bounce up and down on Deon's cock, adding to his thrusts.

"I love- fuck!" he exhaled and groaned, continuing to stroke Sophie.

"It's okay to love the slut girl. The trophy girl. I'm your trophy, daddy. Fuck me. Kiss me. Pee on me. Share me with everybody, I don't care. Just tell me you love me! Please! You know you do."

"I-" he hesitated again.

"I love you, Deon," Sophie whimpered, coming close to cumming. "I love your cock. I love the way you made me fuck your friends. I love your big cock. I love you."

"Fuck! Baby, I love you!" he grunted out.

"Oh, I love you too, daddy," Sophie sang victoriously with a smile. "Now cum inside me."

Deon took Sophie off the wall and sat on the bench with her still in his lap and impaled on his cock, her legs wrapped around his waist. The couple kissed wildly as Sophie jounced on Deon's long cock. They exchanged 'I love you's between sexy, loving kisses an soon after the girl was shuddering through her third torrid orgasm. During Sophie's cum, Deon announced his climax as well and drained himself deep inside her young womb.

After they had both cum, they sat just kissing for a while, Deon's cock soft inside Sophie's expended cunt, all wet and sticky.

"I love you, Sophie Cox" Deon said plainly.

"And I love you, Deon Brays." They kissed once more and Sophie raised off her man, heading to the shower. He followed her in and they washed the smell of sweat, group sex, cum and love making off their naked bodies.

Sophie went to her locker to dress and Deon again followed. He helped her dress, holding her panties out underneath for her step into and pulled them snug, rubbing her pussy through the pale pink cotton. "Stop it," she giggled, "or we'll never leave this locker room."

Deon helped her into her skirt and blouse, then went to dress himself. He put on his own underwear but Sophie helped him with the button and zipper of his pants and fastened up his shirt.