Sophie's Secrets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the evening in Downtown Franklin, a quaint little town just twenty minutes off campus. We'd gone to the bookstore, and then the craft shop where she'd picked out a few skeins of yarn and some beads for her friends, and then stopped at a small pub that Scott and Brian had recommended.

"Oh, I've been here," Sophie said as we sat down and looked over the menu.

"Really, when?"

"I..." she trailed off and bit her lip, ducking her head like she was embarrassed.

"What's wrong, Soph?"

"Don't get mad, okay?" Her voice was soft, and she sounded a little nervous.

I folded up my menu. "What. Tell me."

"I... remember last year when I had that really bad presentation for school and everyone made fun of me?" she asked. I nodded. I'd been at a different university that year, but I'd still heard about the situation. She continued cautiously. "Well... I got off campus for a few hours, just to take a break, you know?"

"Oh," I said, opening up my menu again. "Why would I be mad about that?"

"Because I... I was with Scott."

I shut the menu again and looked at her. She wouldn't look at me. "You went on a date with Scott."

She shrugged, then nodded.

"Scott Murphy?"

She tried to choke out an explanation. "It wasn't... well, it was kind of a date... I mean, we decided not to... we knew we weren't... it didn't go anywhere, and you were gone... it was before--"

"Did he touch you?"

She pulled her lips into her mouth.

"Did he kiss you?" I whispered.

I knew I was being aggressive with her about the way I was talking and acting, but I didn't care. She'd never mentioned this before. I knew Scott liked her; everyone did. And Scott was one of my best friends and was on the music team with me.

But the idea of Scott having his hands on my girl was enough to make my blood pressure shoot through the roof.

"Sophie."

"Just once," she mouthed.

The waitress came over and brought the drinks we'd ordered, and I took a second to breathe. I gave her our orders, knowing what Sophie would like, and sent her away with a request for a second beer. I knew I was going to finish this one pretty damn fast.

I wasn't mad... but I didn't know what I was.

I took several large gulps of beer, downing half of it at once. I set it aside and studied her. She looked so guilty, like a puppy that had been scolded.

"Did you like it?"

She shook her head.

"Did he upset you?"

She shook her head again. "I... I was already upset, and I felt better just talking with him. You know how he is... he's always so happy... We just, we had dinner, and laughed, and talked, and... well he drove me home, and... but we decided not to keep going out, because... I knew it wasn't right, Mark, I didn't want him and... well, he said the same thing. He said it didn't feel right, that he loved me, but not like that."

"Was that before or after he kissed you?"

"Um... I don't--"

"Don't lie to me, Sophie."

She swallowed some of her wine. "Before," she said finally.

I nodded, thinking to myself. "Okay," I said, and dropped the subject. Then I asked her about the story she was writing right now, and she took the opportunity to launch into the politics and the drama of the werewolf pack she was writing about.

She was right; that year, I was not involved in her life at all, and I didn't have a problem with it, in theory... but I was going to give Scott hell later.

And Sophie? I'd remind her of our conversation on our way home.

Sophie

Mark didn't mention my one-time date and single peck with Scott for the rest of the night, and I'd assumed he'd let it go. Dinner was fun, and we talked and laughed the whole time. That was one thing I loved about Mark; he had the best stories to tell, and he made me laugh and feel safe.

After dinner, we decided to skip dessert because the only dessert Mark really liked were brownies, and he liked mine best, so we hopped in his truck and got on the road to go home so I could bake some. Plus, I was looking forward to our nightly routine of sitting on his balcony and sharing a joint.

Mark put on the CD of the band he'd toured with a few summers ago. Their drummer had broken their wrist, and he'd filled in with them over the tour. I loved the album, but I didn't like to listen to it with him around, because it was really dirty. They sang a lot of songs that were anything but appropriate, and the lead singer's voice was pure sex.

He's doing this on purpose, I realized. He liked to tease me and leave me hanging. I hated it, but I usually took care of myself when I climbed into bed at night, so I wasn't too torn up about it. And lately, with our wedding getting closer, the teasing and the tension had gotten way more intense. Mark was stubbornly refusing to do anything he thought would get us in trouble if someone walked in on us, but every once in a while, if I pushed him just the right way...

Mark took an exit I didn't recognize. We ended up on a gravely path in what felt like the middle of the woods. The music was still blaring. By the way you're looking at me, I can see that you want it, come and get it...

Mark parked the car and turned off the music, and threw open the door, slamming it behind him. I started to get a little nervous. I wasn't sure what his plan was, and I couldn't see his face. A trickle of fear went down my spine. Was he mad at me?

He walked around the back of the truck, and then came to my side, opened the passenger door, and grabbed me by the waist, hauling me over his shoulder, and I yelped.

I'm not a tiny girl. I'm short and curvy and a little on the heavy side, but Mark is really strong and has lifted and carried me before. Once he had me draped over him like a confused ragdoll, he kicked the door shut behind him, and walked around the back of his truck, and I took the opportunity to enjoy the view of his toned ass, and the smell of him. He smelled faintly of weed, and something greasy and smoky, like firewood.

The tailgate was opened, and he'd laid out yoga mats and a few blankets. He'd planned this in advance, I realized. He dumped me into the bed of the truck on one of the mats, and then climbed in after me.

"Mark," I said softly. Please don't be mad at me.

Mark crawled over me, putting his arms on either side of me, and I slunk down onto my back. He rested on his elbows and held my face in his hands, and then crushed his mouth into mine.

He kissed me like it was our last kiss, like we'd never get to feel each other again, and he wanted to memorize my mouth. He kissed me like our first kiss, the day my heart broke because I realized he loved me as much as I loved him. He kissed me like he needed me to breathe.

I lifted my hands and wrapped my arms around his back, pulling him closer to me. He sighed and his teeth clashed against mine as he shoved his tongue into my mouth, and I sucked it hard. He moaned, and the sound of his pleasure made my poor neglected pussy clench, and I felt myself grow even more wet.

"Mark," I whispered against his mouth. "Are you--"

He sank his teeth into my neck, not bothering to find a spot that would be hidden by my dress. I made an embarrassingly loud wail at the surprise and the sharp sting of pain, and then moaned as he sucked and licked my skin. His hands buried themselves in my hair and he jerked my head back, exposing more of my neck.

"I'm going to mark you up," he growled against my skin. "Would you like that baby? You want everyone to know how rough you like it?"

I shook my head, but it was a lie. I did want people to know. I wanted them to know that he owned every piece of my body and my heart.

"Too fucking bad. You're going to lay here like a good girl and take it. Take what I give you, baby."

His hands left my face and he took my wrists, pinning them above my head. "Oh God," I moaned. He'd never done that before. He was always so careful, so intentional about not going too far...

What was he going to do to me? Nobody was here, nobody could hear us...

I felt his knee push between my legs and my thighs parted. He pressed his knee all the way against me and I moaned pitifully at the pressure building in my hips. He made another bite on my neck.

"Yeah, baby. See, this is why we're out in the woods. Because you can't keep your mouth shut when I play with you, can you?"

I don't want to keep my mouth shut, I want to shout with pleasure at the way your knee is grinding into my clit.

"You listen to me," he spat, almost angrily. I could feel little flecks of spit fly from his mouth and land on my face as he spoke, and I found myself opening my mouth so I might catch some. "Mine is the last mouth you will ever kiss. I am the only man who gets to touch you. Nobody else, you understand me? Nobody fucking else."

I squirmed under him, my hips rocking, trying to get more friction from his knee between my legs.

"Do you understand?"

I nodded, unable to make any words other than a stupid moan. I hid my face from him. I sounded like a bad porn star, and it was humiliating.

"What have I said about not looking at me? Huh?" He let go of one of my hands and pulled my face back around so we were nose to nose. "Don't you fucking look away from me. You'll look me in the eye when I fuck you, you understand?"

When I fuck you. The idea of Mark naked, putting himself inside me, and using me for his pleasure the way I knew he wanted to made me gasp. I ground my hips into his leg, desperately trying to cum, but he pulled his leg away just enough that I couldn't get the friction I needed. I felt my eyes burn with need and I moaned.

"Oh, poor little thing," Mark laughed. "Are you needy, baby? Do you need to come?"

I whimpered and nodded.

"Should I let you?"

I swallowed hard at the thought of him refusing to let me come. I'd be practically vibrating with need all the way back to the house. My panties were completely soaked,and I might even have a wet spot on my dress.

"Please," I whispered. "Please, Mark."

"I think you can beg better than that," he said, kissing me again.

"Please," I said, trying to talk around his mouth, but his mouth was aggressive and demanding. His tongue was in my mouth and it was all I could do to breathe, let alone talk.

"That's all," he murmured into my mouth. "You must not need to come that bad."

"Mark! Mark please," I cried out, trying to pull my mouth away from him. He wouldn't let me talk enough to ask!

He kept kissing me and I kept asking, and then I heard him chuckle. He had the best laugh. So smug and sexy.

"God I love the sounds you make," he said, pulling away just a little.

I took the opportunity to spit out the words that had been stuck in my mouth. "Mark please I need to come so bad, please let me come." My voice quieted as I heard the words leave my mouth, and I felt even more embarrassed. God, I sounded like a whore.

I felt like one too.

I fucking loved it.

"Okay baby... since you asked so nicely. Go ahead, come for me." His hands tightened around my wrists.

"But--"

"Oh, do you need this?" His leg came closer to me, just barely close enough for me to rub against.

"Mmmh," was all I could say. Oh sweet heaven it felt good to finally get that grind.

"Yeah baby. Good girl. Fuck yourself on my knee like a little slut."

I gasped, and shattered around him. I felt my pussy fluttering and gripping for something, anything, to relieve the pressure, but the ache just increased as waves of pleasure washed through me. I kept grinding on Mark's knee until I turned sensitive, and I collapsed back on the mats in the truck, frustrated but buzzing with pleasure.

Mark lay on his side and pulled me close to him, pressing his lips into the side of my neck. He was murmuring something but I couldn't hear him as he was muffled by my skin and my hair.

"What," I said, still breathing hard.

He turned his head and whispered right in my ear. "I fucking love you so much, baby. And I can't wait until you're my wife." His arms tightened around me, and I let myself swim in the pleasure and enjoy the buzz and the excitement being in his arms.

We laid there until the buzz faded, and I started to get cold. Summer in the Great Smoky Mountains got chilly once the sun went down, and it had gone down a few hours ago. Mark held me close and kissed my face, my neck, my nose, my cheeks, even my eyelids, until I was giggling like a maniac.

We both sat up. We needed to get back before the gate locked at midnight. Mark was the building manager, so he could get us in, but people would still notice the gate opening and closing so late.

Plus, Jake would probably give us shit for being out so late.

Mark helped me out of the truck, and then rolled up the yoga mats and blankets he'd used to cushion the bed and hid them in the back seat. He took me home, tucked me into bed, and took my journal on the way out.

I was only halfway satisfied, but I was sleepy, and the combination of the intense orgasm and the beer over dinner had me drifting off to sleep.

12