Sophie's Sweatpants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin let himself start to grow hard. He felt Sophie's generous bust squish tightly into his side and he traced his fingers off her elbow and unto her sweatpants. Sophie cuddled in closer to him. He wanted to cup his hand on her ass. He wanted to grope and squeeze it, but they hadn't crossed that line yet. He just continued to trace. Sophie nuzzled her head against him and he realized he could smell her. He realized that her smell was so comforting and distinct but he hadn't recognized it as hers until now. He let his hand flatten out, still on the side of her leg, but his pinky was on the beginnings of her soft plush ass. Sophie let her hand move down from Kevin's chest to his stomach. His bulge was obvious. Kevin moved his hand around to Sophie's backside and she pushed herself back into his hand. Kevin let out a soft moan as he felt Sophie's ass fill his hand through her sweatpants. He squeezed softly and Sophie traced her fingers under his waistband. Kevin pulled his hand back and did the same, teasing Sophie's bare flesh under her cozy lazy pants. She began to undo Kevin's belt. Kevin felt hungry now. He shoved his hand down and took a full squeeze of Sophie's bare ass. Sophie let out a little whimper and reached her own hand under Kevin's underwear. Her hand was soft and cool against his long hot cock. She began to smoothly stroke it as they both continued to pretend to watch the movie. Kevin's groping of his roommate's ass turned into a conversation with her handjob, groping and feeling during long smooth stretches and suddenly sinking his fingers in during bursts of pleasure.

Sophie jerked him harder and faster and pushed herself back more firmly into Kevin's hand as it explored her round behind. Kevin knew he was close. He knew he wanted to cum to the feeling of Sophie jerking him off. He didn't know if he should say anything, but he knew there was no turning back. He began to shake a little as he felt his balls boil. Sophie brought her mouth down just in time, catching the first spurt before her lips sealed around Kevin's cockhead. She moaned gratefully as Kevin shook and came in disbelief. He had never had his cum swallowed before. He gripped the front of the sofa with his free hand and his mouth hung open in silent appreciation of this new erotic sensation.

"Mmmm, you taste good," Sophie said after making sure she had got it all. She broke the silence although she was still looking down at Kevin's crotch. He felt immediately overwhelmed with guilt and shame. Why hadn't he told her earlier what he had heard last night? He had to tell her now.

"Sophie, there's something I need to tell you."

"Please, Kevin, can we just have this tonight? I'll make breakfast tomorrow. We'll talk then."

"Okay," said Kevin and he pulled his hand out of Sophie's sweatpants and put it back on her arm.

They finished the movie in silence.

12