Sophie's Webcam Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers

Alex hurried back into the office and went straight to the computer, not even bothering to sit back down. He noticed straight away that his colleagues were all looking hot under the collar.

"Right, are we done?" he asked brusquely. "Gerard, Louise, John...hello?"

"Yes, all good," Gerard finally coughed.

"Great. Then let's click off and call it a night."

But just then an idea hit him. The sort of idea that could only make sense to a horny man. The sort of idea that one could easily live to regret. But at that moment it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was the fantasy within reach. Seizing the opportunity, he launched into his best ham acting. Speaking to himself loud enough for the others to hear before they all logged off.

"Let's see...save the document."

Click.

"Log out of the video conference."

Click.

Then he turned, calling out like he was back in a private space, "Sophie...I'm done. If you haven't fallen asleep already...get that hot little body of yours back in here."

Shaking with nerves, he resisted the urge to look back at the computer because he couldn't trust his own reaction. Knowing full well that he didn't in fact log out. Knowing it was just a ruse. Knowing that there was a significant probability that his young colleagues would still be online, thinking they were in for an extra treat.

What was he doing? It could jeopardize his career. It could backfire. He had to call it off. What if they took video stills? What if they even managed to record it somehow and post it on the internet. But the warnings were all having the opposite effect. The danger just increased the thrill as he imagined them masturbating to the video of what he was about to do to his unsuspecting wife.

Footsteps padding down the hallway forced a decision, and his reaction gave away his true desire. Scanning the room urgently he calculated angles and lighting. The chair was still out of the way, but the day bed would need more light. Quickly but discreetly he altered one of the desk lights. It was a hasty improvisation but would do the trick. The footsteps were almost there, so he moved swiftly towards the door and arrived just in time to stumble into a naked body. Blocking her view of the glowing computer.

"Hmm," Sophie purred, "I'm glad you finished so quickly...because my fingers had already become impatient."

"You naughty minx," he said, kissing her and whispering into her ear. "Come. Masturbate for me here. And let's pretend my team is still online...watching."

Goosebumps erupted down the blonde's spine as she allowed herself to be led towards the day bed. The idea of performing for an audience making her practically drip in excitement. But instead of being guided to sit, her husband instructed her to face away from the computer and kneel. His intentions becoming clear as he pressed her shoulders down toward the cushions, forced her gorgeous rear high into the air, and nudged her knees apart. Leaving her in an inverted V with a glistening ripe hole and wrinkled star shining at the apex.

Alex loved seeing Sophie in such a submissive position, and he couldn't resist leaning in for a quick feed. Poking his tongue deep inside, lapping at her sweet nectar. Forcing her to wriggle and moan, ready for more. And with a final lick of her asshole he stood back up, reached between her legs, and guided one of her hands to replace him.

Stepping far to the side, out of the camera angle, he let his audience have a good look. Giving them a front row seat as she diddled and moaned. Meanwhile he took the opportunity to study them from the oblique angle. Lisa, Gerard and John, who were all staring at their screens with expressions of disbelief. He had expected the men would stay to watch. But he was intrigued that the attractive brunette had also chosen to see the lurid performance of another female. There was clearly more to her than just financial analysis, and he made a note in the back of his mind to request her presence at HQ in the near future.

Then he looked back at his squirming wife as she rubbed and fingered shamelessly between her legs. There were few hotter sights, and whilst he could have happily beat off to it, he had other plans.

'Showtime,' Alex told himself, removing his clothes and stepping into the light.

As much as she enjoyed masturbating, Sophie was happy when strong hands grabbed her hips. But instead of filling up with cock, she found herself being picked up and re-positioned by ninety degrees. A long bouncing shadow appearing before her eyes, blocking the glow of the iMac behind. The blonde knew what was expected, and eager to please, reluctantly left her hot box alone so that she could prop herself up on her hands. Tits swaying underneath as her hair was grabbed and her oral cavity was unceremoniously filled with an engorged purple head. Kicking off what turned into a most disrespectful face fucking. The sort administered in low budget valley productions. The sort accompanied by copious amounts of saliva and gagging.

Not for a moment was Alex nervous that others were watching. On the contrary, he felt like a legend. Imaging his teams shock at just how dirty the action was. That one of the firm's senior Partners would use his wife in such a nasty way, and that she seemed only too happy to take it. It was a huge turn on. But not wanting to cum too quickly, he removed his dripping cock and pulled his wife up. Embracing her sweaty and flushed body as she gulped for much needed air. Kissing her messy lips despite where they had just been. Looking deep into her eyes and seeing an insatiable fuck slut looking back. A slut that wouldn't back out now.

"Whoops," he whispered with a cocky grin, "It seems I forgot to log off from the video conference."

Light headed, it took a moment for the words sunk in. Then turning hesitantly, the blonde saw three faces on the screen and almost passed out. Her emotions instantly yo-yoing between disgrace, pride, desire and everything in between. Humiliated that they had watched her desperately masturbating and giving head like a two-dollar hooker. Exhilarated that her fantasy was coming true. But before she could decide what it all meant, she was pulled off the bed and bent over the chair by the computer.

"Alex!?!" she cried out as her soaked vagina finally filled, adding another layer of joy and confusion on top of everything else that she was already struggling to process.

Events were moving too fast to keep up. What started as an accident, had morphed into a fantasy, and was now an erotic reality. An innocent private masturbation session had become a live sex show. It was overwhelming. Dizzy, she gripped the only tangible thing within reach. A tenuous link to reality as she braced herself on the chair against her husband's rear assault. Strands of hair tumbling down chaotically as she rocked back and forth to the sound of his hips smacking against her bum. Pussy farts and animal grunts filling the air as she looked through her blonde mane at the voyeurs. Studying them for the first time. Fascinated by the two guys watching, wishing she could see the hard cocks which they were no doubt stroking under their desks.

Alex was also stealing glances at the screen. But his eyes never left the flushed brunette, who also seemed to have a hand between her legs. And his dirty mind filled in the blanks of what she was doing under her desk, adding fuel to the fire already burning inside. Unlike his wife, his inner beast knew exactly what was happening, and more importantly, what still needed to be done.

Pulling his wife's hair, he forced her to stand back up. And then, with surprising force, he grabbed under each buttock and hoisted her up to waist level. Her back pressing against his chest, her legs spread wide apart, dangling in the air. His cock still lodged inside. Then he stepped backward towards the day bed, into the centre of the light.

Sophie looked down at her wide-open thighs and imaged what a whore she must have looked like for the camera. Her pussy stretching around her husband's thick shaft as he manhandled her like a barbie doll. But protesting didn't even enter her mind as she promptly found herself sitting on his lap.

"Bounce on my cock," came the order.

And she willingly obeyed. Whimpering in pleasure as she used her arms and legs to bounce up and down like a porn star. Granting an unobstructed view of her cunt being repeated penetrated. Groaning in ecstasy. So far gone that she barely registered her husband repeatedly reaching around to coat his finger in white pussy lubricant before he transferred it back to the entrance of her tight bum.

It was only when the finger started to work its way inside that she knew what was coming next. Anal sex was not always her thing, but as a million nerve endings fired up, her rectum was definitely keen for something bigger. And she didn't have to wait long to feel that uncomfortable stretch.

"Putain! Fuck!" she whimpered.

Her core resonating in the perfect balance of pleasure and pain. The intensity forcing her eyes to roll and her mouth to drool. The world fading as she became absorbed in her own bliss. Barely aware of how her husband was repositioning her body. Pulling her torso back down on top of him, forcing her legs up into the air, placing her hands beneath her knees and guiding them to pull apart and towards her chest. Then using his own strong hands to pull her bum apart, giving his junior's the perfect view of one of their senior Partners brutally fucking his submissive wife's ass.

It was incredible. It was a fantasy come true. With moans and groans increasing in pitch and voracity, the blonde let go one hand so that she could aggressively rub her clit. Starting an unstoppable chain reaction. Crying out as she totally lost control of her body. Spasming violently as warm liquid spurted out across the room.

Pumping hard into her convulsing ass, Alex couldn't hold back any longer. With a primeval grunt he blew his load, emptying himself deep into her rectum. Filling her up until he was completely spent. And then, for his audience's viewing pleasure, uncorking her messy hole so that they could watch as blobs of white goo dribbled back out.

It was the perfect ending to their first ever web show. And certainly not the last time they would be performing for others.

happyalex
happyalex
227 Followers
12