Sophie's Wedding Day

Story Info
Even home-made brides have to get married.
5.3k words
4.58
8.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slipperylock
Slipperylock
375 Followers

I awoke, as usual, to the trilling of my alarm. I scrambled to turn it off, wincing slightly as I accidentally rolled over the hard lump between my legs. Morning, noon and night, my chastity cage makes its presence known, keeping me in that deliciously juxtaposed state of being constantly horny but being able to do absolutely nothing about it.

Well - that's not really true. Daddy technically lets me cum in my cage as much as I want - I just have to be a good girl and use... other forms of stimulation. I stole a guilty glance at my faithful dildo Chase and my beloved vibrator Autumn on the floor, both lying where I thrown them last night as I writhed in ecstasy. Daddy knows I have a carnal weakness for humiliation, and insisted that I name my toys after my first girlfriend (whom had refused to let my pen- I mean, clitty, anywhere near her pussy) and the guy she had been fucking the whole time (who had, she informed me, satisfied her in ways I could only dream about). "And what would they say if they could see you know, eh, Sophie?" he had laughed, after he walked in on me last night with Chase between my plump lips and Autumn buzzing away between my desperate, convulsing thighs.

I blushed at the memory, and my indefatigable clitty stirred in it's cage. Maybe there was time...? But no, not today, not today...oh my god it's today. I sat bolt upright in my pink queen-size bed.

I'm getting married.

I'm getting married to a man!

My brain exploded with thoughts, all at once: but you're not into men, you like women; but you haven't even had sex with a woman yet, how can you get married; everyone knows what happens on the wedding night, that means...everyone will know you're getting fucked like a girl; does this make you a real girl; am I a girl now; oh god I'm so horny all the time, that's why I'm doing this? Why does this feel so good but no but yes oh god oh god get this cage off of me!!

With that last thought, I made tugged unconsciously at my cage; but it was half-hearted at best. I knew it wasn't going anywhere; it was custom, well fitted, and secured by a PA piercing. Daddy knew it too - it was one of the stipulations when I moved in. A cage, secured with a Prince Albert piercing, with a key that Daddy, and only Daddy, controls.

But of course after tonight, he wouldn't be Daddy...he'd be Hubby...

I felt like weeping. I felt like jumping for joy. I felt like fucking myself silly. Instead, I sighed, and started rolling out of bed. I clambered out, and looked at myself in the mirror. All I was wearing was my silken sleep collar, my pink negligee, and of course, my cage. Underneath the negligee, a year and a half of hormones had started to really take effect; I had longer to go, but it was plain to see what was happening. A slight rounding of my hips. Tiny buds on my chest. My body hair had stopped growing in as fast or thick, and the laser had finished the job. My head hair felt silkier, and thicker...

Was it not for the tiny gleam of metal between my legs, I passed fairly well. I took pride where I could, and though Daddy had made me into a girl, at least I made a pretty girl...would I be Daddy's girl if he hadn't caged me? Twisted my own lust against me? Would I be with a girl instead?

As I started to pick-up my room and put Autumn and Chase away (Daddy liked me to keep it clean), I had to admit to myself: none of this was coerced. I'd been a willing participant the whole time. After three years of Reddit chats, three years of Daddy controlling my orgasms, erections, libido and thus my thoughts, I was putty in his hands. When I'd moved into his house last year, it had been my idea to move in the same day I started my HRT. Before all this started, it had been my idea to buy the cage (although it took some skillful cajoling to wear it). And I know, that deep down, I'm a girl (not a boy) and that meeting Daddy and letting him drag it out of me is the best thing that ever happened to me...

My phone buzzed, interrupting my reverie. It was from Daddy! I felt a flush of pleasure, and then a tinge of embarrassment knowing that any communication from him made my heart beat faster and my cage twinge. I'm not a schoolgirl, why do I act like this!

It read: "Kitten, someone will be there to do your make-up in thirty minutes, and she'll know what to do from there. Follow her instructions - her words are my words! I've also invited some last minutes guests...try not to worry x)"

I could feel my heart start to beat faster under my negligee. Last minute guests...? But there weren't supposed to be any guests! We were having a small intimate ceremony at home! We'd talked a little about it - it was going to be highly erotic: we'd be exchanging my key and collar, and Daddy was going to...'christen me with his seed'. I blushed at the memory.

The only witness was supposed to be the officiant: one of Daddy's friends, Brian. But that was fine! Bri knows all about me, that I'm a 'special' girl, that Daddy and I have a 'special relationship'. He likes to watch... who else could Daddy have possibly invited to the wedding?

---

Thirty minutes until I was...a married woman? God that felt so strange to think about...

I was waiting inside my bedroom. My make-up had been done with the skill that only a professional could achieve; her expert hand put my att to shame. Foundation, contouring...it looked fantastic. It was a little heavy for my taste; false eyelashes, smoky eyeshadow and red lipstick had resulted in an insanely slutty look. I looked like a whore.

*Daddy's whore...*

My cage throbbed, tucked away tightly in my lace white panties. I usually put a panty liner in there to prevent any leakage or stains, but Daddy specifically requested that I didn't today. I was to be his "leaky little slut", as he jokingly put it. Due to my locked condition, I dripped like a faucet at the best of times - and this was to be

the best of times. Getting married off as a slutty sissy bimbo to a man who controlled my clitty was a fantasy I'd had since I was pretending to be a little boy. I'd been wet all day; while my make-up and hair were being done, while I got dressed...Daddy loves to tease me about how wet I get being his little live-in sissy girlfriend...I wonder how much he'll tease his wife?

*His slutty sissy wife...*

As well as my panties and the shamefully moist secret they contained, I had on matching white stockings, my bra (holding in my growing sissy titties) and of course, my wedding garter. Over that, I had on a wedding dress, but to leave the description there is to do it a disservice. Whomever had designed this dress had clearly designed it with the words 'absolute slut' in mind. The leg slit was almost criminal; it ran all the way up to my hip crease. If I moved this way and that (and you can bet I did while I stared in the mirror, horny as hell) you could catch snatches of my panties and my garter. It was strapless, and off the shoulder - crudely, a white corset with a long skirt. I was obsessed with it. My outfit was finished off with some gorgeous 3 inch white heels - I had higher, but I didn't want to tower over my man.

*My man...*

There was a knock at the door. That was the signal. I heard the "bridal chorus" begin to play...

Here cums the bride, I joked to myself, highly aware that with each passing minute I was getting wetter and wetter...

I took a deep breath, checked myself in the mirror (mistake. I could feel my clitty pulsing. I looked so hot!) and opened the door.

I began to walk forwards. It was everything Daddy and I had discussed. I could see him at the other end of the room, lit by the many candles. He was smiling broadly, and I couldn't help my shyly smile back. He was happy! Next to him was Brian, also smiling...and...

and there were two chairs facing away from me, and two people standing, watching me, turned around. The surprise guests...I wonder...do they look...familiar?

No.

No it can't be.

I stopped dead in my tracks, my face drained. I had probably turned as white as my dress.

It was Chase and Autumn.

Years had passed, but Autumn looked as beautiful as I remembered her in my tormented, denied dreams. Auburn hair, bright blue eyes, sly smile...she looked stunning in a red sleek number. She was grinning now...she was lovely, but she'd always had a cruel streak, as I'd discovered when dating her...

"Come on babe! Your husband is waiting for you!!" she called, while Chase wolf-whistled and clapped.

I still stood there frozen. It had been years! How had Daddy found them? Why had he?

And the bridal chorus continued to play in the background...

"Sophie", said Daddy quietly, still grinning broadly. "Listen to your friend. Come here."

Instinctually, though my mind was quite incapable of thought, I began walking. Months of obedience training and hypnosis had done the trick; I was incapable of disobeying Daddy. So while my head was in a daze and my clitty was crying chastity tears in my panties, I walked to the front of the room in my heels. Perfectly, of course.

Daddy took my hands. Immediately, I calmed down. Everything would be alright.

"Daddy, I don't understand...why are they here...how did you find them...what's going on?"

My voice caught at the end, tears on the way.

"Shhhh babygirl. Don't cry. I'll explain. Good girl", he said softly.

Good girl. My tears receded. Pleasure coursed through me, and my knees trembled. Damn, those trigger words were strong.

He held my hands, and turned me towards him.

"Please", he said loudly, "be seated. Chase, Autumn, thank you for coming here today and helping support our girl here through this trying time. Your being here means the world to me and, in time, will mean the world to Sophie too".

I still didn't understand, but my vision was filled with Daddy now and all the memories jostled for position: when he first made me wear the cage, when I first met him, when I first touched him, when he first fucked me. It was so overwhelming and all I could do was just stand there, as he began...

"Sophie. Since the day we met, I knew I wanted you to be my bride. Not as you were then, a block of shameful stone, but as you are now, the beautiful girl I chiseled out. You weren't sure of yourself then, and when I look at you I can sometimes still see doubts in your pretty eyes. But today, we finally put those doubts to bed, and we can live happily ever after."

He looked meaningfully at Brian.

"Ahem", Brian began, "Thank you. Now Sophie, you are a non-traditional bride, and therefore this is a non traditional wedding. But might I just say; no other bride should ever feel as proud or as chosen as you. You husband-to-be didn't just pick you, he molded you, helped you find yourself, and helped you become the partner he deserved. So while these vows are to be non-traditional, they are no less important."

By now, my thoughts had cleared slightly, and I stole a glance at Autumn. She was sat down again next to Chase, and was rubbing cock through his pants. She made direct eye-contact with me, and smiled lazily, blowing a kiss with her other hand.

I looked back at Daddy. His grin was wider. My clitty went into overdrive...I squirmed slightly in my dress as my clitty fought, fruitlessly, against it's prison.

"Sophie: repeat after me: I am a girl. I am your girl"

I turned slightly, looking incredulously at Brian, but he just winked and whispered, "go on"!

I began to speak, my voice faltering slightly:

"I...I am a...girl. I am your...girl".

My face burned. My clitty strained. I can't believe I was doing this. I can't believe my one ex girlfriend was *watching* me do this. And I can't believe she had brought her boyfriend!

"Let's try again, but with more feeling this time: I am your sissy bride. Now and forever."

"I am y-y-your sisssy bride", I struggled out, "n-n-now and f-forever..."

I could feel myself beginning to cry, and Daddy sensed it too. He put his hands firmly on my bare shoulders and pulled me close to him.

"You're being such a good girl...I know it's hard. Turn around for me."

He slowly turned me around, and I saw that in front of me was a large mirror. I caught my breath - in the mirror I saw a bride - gorgeous, a little slutty. Her hair was perfect, her legs looked perfect. She was dressed for her wedding day...and she...was me. I looked radiant, stunning. From the shapely curve of my hips to my subtle breasts, I looked like the most beautiful bride I'd ever seen. I blushed and she blushed. I smiled, and she smiled. I felt my resolve returning - I am a girl, I am a bride, and I am ready.

"You see", Daddy said seductively in my ear, "you were made for this. You can do this, my sweet slutty girl."

I felt my cage strain; an erotic tingle radiated down my spine and electrified my little caged nub with sweet, sweet feelings. Daddy slowly turned me back around, and I saw Autumn smiling; not a malicious smile (as I was so used to) but a genuine smile of happiness. Happiness...for me!

"You got this girl", she called.

Facing Daddy again, my grin still affixed to my perfectly made-up face, I took a breath. Then I said, in the strongest tone I could muster while being feminine and girly, "I am your girl - your sissy bride, now and forever!"

Daddy smiled, and I melted. I saw Brian wiping away a tear, and I pointed it out laughing, "looks like we got one!". We all tittered, and the slight tension since I'd entered left the room.

"Ok", said Brian, "now, the exchanging of the, eh, rings!"

He turned around to the box behind him and took something out, then turned back.

"Sophie, this is for you" he said, and he thrust out something...tiny...silver...dangling...no way...

It was my key. The key to my cage. The key to me. Daddy said we'd be doing this...but to see it...in person...

I hadn't seen it since Daddy had locked it on me, last year. The cage was an open design, so I didn't need to take it off to wash it, and I'd half convinced myself that Daddy had got rid of it...that there was no way out...

...but there was a way out...

With trembling fingers, I reached out and took the key gently in my hand, exhaling a little. It was here, it was right here! I could unlock myself, get away, get my old life back, de-transition...I could...I could do anything...no longer would I be controlled by my lust, no longer would I be controlled by...Daddy...

And a small part of me whispered, "*but you love being controlled..."*

My hand closed over the key, and I looked at Daddy. He was watching me intently, a small smile playing around his lips.

"And this is for you!" Brian said, handing Daddy a collar...it was a classy thing, white with pink lettering - it simply spelled out 'BRIDE'.

"So, what's it to be, Soph?" said Daddy quietly, examining me the way I'm sure he examines his patients at work, reading every signal on my face. "Freedom...or bliss?"

Bliss. Was it bliss to be locked in a chastity cage, controlled by a man. To be feminized and made into his perfect willing slut? To transition for him, to love him and to be owned by him? My clitty strained, and I felt the first drip of my sweet sissy juice run down my leg: my panties must be soaked...

There was quiet in the room, just for a beat or two. It felt like a collective holding of breath from all parties present. And all I could feel was the bead of precum running down my leg, only to be absorbed by my garter...

I opened my hand and held the key in front me, in my soft palm. It was such a small thing, such an innocent thing, but it represented everything about me that had changed in the last three years. Without it, there would be no Sophie, no Daddy, no long blissful nights. There would only be Steven - the shy, porn-addicted nerd who's girlfriend had left him for another man. Who would jack off every night to fruitless fantasies of this exact same thing happening, to fantasies of being controlled, of being feminized, of being married off...

With glacial slowness, I picked up the key with my left hand from my palm. I left it there dangling for a moment, slowly turning on the chain it was attached to. Would I take charge of myself again, and go back? Would I give myself away, willingly?

"Ahem"

A cough from my left broke me out of my thoughts. Autumn had risen, and cleared her throat.

"Ste-Sophie, I think it might be my time to shine. There's a reason your *daddy* invited me hear today". The way she snickered a little when she said daddy was unmistakable, and a flush rose to my powered cheeks (and a similar flush descended into my clitty).

She grinned at me.

"When we dated, we never had sex. Or, to clarify, I never let you fuck me - I had a lot of sex with this man". She lingered a hand on Chase's shoulder and looked down. I followed her gaze, and became aware I could vaguely see the outline of Chase's large member through his pants and swallowed hard, looking back into Autumn's eyes. My clitty swelled and I involuntarily bit my lip.

Autumn's look was soft, almost kind.

"You see...you thought you wanted my delicious pussy...but I knew you were just a confused little virgin who didn't know what they wanted. I knew that the only way you'd ever achieve happiness is if you put aside your ego and gave into what you really *wanted."*

I shivered when she said that last word. It was so full of delicious, shameful, promise.

"You, *Sophie,* are a pussy-free sissy. And that's okay! There's no shame in that! I know you are, your *Daddy* knows you are...and you need to admit it to yourself. Today, you are dedicating yourself to a cock. Not a pussy, a cock, and that's *forever."*

"But that's the only way for you to be happy. You won't be happy with a girl...you'll only be happy with a Daddy. And from what I understand, learning that about yourself has been really, really tough. I sympathize, I truly knew. I could sense it when we dated; maybe, that's why I cheated on you."

She looked me in the eye, her beautiful blue eyes piecing my soul.

"I am...sorry for that. You probably won't ever forgive me. But you also won't forgive yourself if you don't give yourself up to this man. I've never seen you looking so happy, so radiant; I know that's your love for yourself, and you never looked like that when we were together. So please, choose happiness with him. You are gorgeous, and it turns out, a submissive sissy girl to your core. You want to be locked up. You want to be transformed. You want to only fuck him, and let him fuck you. You thought you wanted pussy...but really, you just wanted to be one. So please...choose happiness."

She sat down, and immediately put her hand back on Chase's sizeable bulge.

I stood there, in my dress, as horny as I'd ever been and as embarrassed as all hell, with the key to my life in my hand.

Everything she said had been true. Daddy knew that part of me still wanted to be a boy, and be with a woman. And he'd fetishized it, used it as another tool in his armory to turn me into what he wanted. He would tease me about being pussyfree, about how good it felt to have sex with a woman. About how I would never feel like that. He usually did this while I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth, in deepest subspace. He'd made me promise to stay pussy free for him...not that I could have sex anyway because of the cage...

...the cage...which was unlocked by this key.

Daddy was still staring at me intently, all through Autumn's little motivational talk.

*Daddy...*

I shook myself, feeling the familiar dampness between my thighs. I'd made my decision.

"Daddy" I began, in a loud clear voice (that probably startled everyone in the room, including me).

"I swear to be your perfect sissy bride", I continued, as I reached out his hand, and turned it palm up. He had a goofy grin on his face - the look of a man who's plan has turned out so well, almost too well. Would the fun go out if there was no resistance?

Slipperylock
Slipperylock
375 Followers
12