Sophomore Adventures I Wish I Had

Story Info
College sophomore's fantasies.
4.5k words
4.75
7.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am now in my second year here at the university. This is also my second year at this dorm, though I have a different room and roommate this term. We get on well. She has a boyfriend here she's known since high school. As a matter of fact, I believe they're in our room right now getting it on.

Up until a month ago I was a 19 year old virgin. Yes, really! I met a guy I like a lot, in one of my classes, and decided it was time to give it up. Fortunately, he has an apartment off-campus so we have the opportunity and privacy.

Tonight there is a floor party in the dorm. I'm not sure how many people are here but the corridors are quite crowded with kids doing all the usual things. I'm not a big party person, but it's interesting to people watch and all that.

I do notice quite an attractive guy, with a nice smile and shaggy black hair, who seems to be checking me out even more openly than most. Eventually, he meanders up and we talk some. He has an adorable Italian accent...something an Italian-American girl like me is partial to. He is even better looking up close.

He hands me a can of some kind of fizzy, fruity drink with vodka that actually is not too bad. We exchange some conversation in my limited Italian and in his, quite excellent, English. After a while...I am not at all sure how this happened... but I find we are discussing blowjobs! He likes them a lot, I have limited experience.

So...we end up agreeing that practice is the best perfecter. Roomie and boyfriend are still using our room, so I let my new friend lead me to one of the bathrooms. He guides me backward into a stall, where I sit down facing him. Not exactly romantic! At this point I'm thinking this is not a good idea. How could this happen so quickly? Am I actually going to suck this stranger's dick? On the other hand, I'm feeling kind of buzzed and reckless.

I do make some effort to object, but there is a penis in my mouth before I can say much of anything. I know from dentist office experience that I have a small mouth and strong gag reflex. But he is just right for me...not too big and not too small. Of course, I know I should be refusing this, but that drink seems to have mellowed my usual inhibitions considerably. He is rocking back and forth. I'm sitting with my head stationary, while he basically fucks my mouth gently. It dawns on me that he is fairly stoned. It is all so quiet and easy that I'm now quite calm about it. In fact, it is all so casual that he startles me by suddenly ejaculating in my mouth. When he begins to come, my jean-clad legs shoot straight out in surprise as I take his cum. It is warm and vaguely salty pulsing over my tongue. I only gag slightly when a particularly strong spurt shoots down my throat. I don't actually mind swallowing for my boyfriend, so I do it automatically.

He slides his cock out and redoes his fly. I roll back the sleeve of my sweater and use it to wipe the cum off my lips. A perfunctory kiss and we casually walk back to the corridor. From somewhere, he produces another can of that fizzy drink and I'm happy to swig a gulp from it. To me, semen doesn't have a strong taste and I don't

object to having it in my mouth. But it's still good to wash it away.

I see my roommate now and I wave as she approaches. The three of us go into the lounge and sit together on a sofa. The noise and activity level has risen since my sojourn in the bathroom. We talk, but it is getting difficult. Roomie and boyfriend say they are going to get some take-out pizza, so we go to our room to gather some cash. I seem to have lost track of the Italian boy.

My friends leave to get the take-out and I reapply my lipstick and check my makeup in the room mirror. In the mirror I pick up the Italian and another guy I have seen in various classes. I smile as they greet me. I'm offered another can...I seem to have finished the last one.

I sit on my bed, they perch on roomies bed, across from me, as we talk about class and professors. I'm feeling rather more high now and a little flirtatious. Soon I am kissing both of them and, before much longer, I feel hands under my sweater caressing my bra-less breasts. Things progress quickly again, and I find I'm being eased onto my back across my bed.

The kissing is more intense now. Hands are all over me. I can't really tell who I'm kissing when. My belt is undone and I feel my jeans and panties being pulled down. My sweater is pulled up. My mind is shouting for me to stop them, but I'm fuzzy about how to say that. Despite my anxiety and repulsion, there is a strange underlying calm and relaxed acceptance.

Someone is now between my legs. Without thinking about it, I spread wide and whoever it is slips his cock into my moist pussy. I know I'm being fucked, and I know it feels pretty good, but I'm sort of disembodied from it all. He is pumping me quite fast and strongly now. I open my legs as far as I can to take him deeper. At the same time, there is a hard dick probing against my mouth. I try to turn away but he nudges my head back toward him. Eventually, I open my mouth and begin to suck it. It isn't the Italian boy because this cock is thicker.

The Italian lets out a loud groan and there is a strong hot squirting sensation in my pussy. The other one jerks his dick out of my mouth and immediately inserts it into my vagina. He really does have a much bigger cock. He is also quite a bit rougher. He's doing me faster and much harder...which I kind of like. I see the Italian is talking to someone at the doorway. I vaguely think my roommate must be back. While this is happening, the other one has pulled out and big jets of cum stream across my stomach.

I lie back with my eyes closed, trying to get my breath back. I'm shocked as another cock is thrust into me. I look up and someone I don't recognize is above me, pounding away. Wait! I can't be having this! But, again, I don't manage to say anything or resist in any real way. I close my eyes again. Then I realize the Italian is sitting on the bed holding my head and stroking my hair as, I'm pretty sure, a third boy altogether is fucking me now, too!

I hear my roommate ask if I'm all right. "Yes, I'm okay," I shout back. Am I really? Why did I say that? I have no sense of how many have me. Later my roommate tells me she thinks 5 or 6. Some, possibly more than once. Except for the first two, I don't know who any of them are. I do know that when they were done I have cum on my face, in my hair, on my body and steaming out of my tired and sore pussy.

My roommate Michele helps me clean myself with damp cloths and a towel...I am too exhausted and embarrassed to go to the shower. I'm afraid every girl on the floor will know what happened. I'm also very worried my boyfriend will hear about it. At least I'm on the pill. Did I really just do a train, for god sake?

*

I do not see either the Italian or the other one the next week. But I check every boy I see for any spark of recognition. I do think I see a smirk or two, but it could be just my imagination. But about two weeks later, I run into the Italian guy. He is apologetic and seems uncomfortable about the whole thing.

I am fairly cold with him. I am quite sure by now that there was something extra in those drinks he gave me... and I told him so. I vow never again to take a drink at a party I haven't gotten myself. I can tell by his eyes that I am right. "Well, anyway," he says, "my friends and I are grateful." What an asshole.

There were some rumors that a girl has "pulled a train" on the fifth floor but they are vague and soon fade away. Michele, does not mention it again, though we do talk sometimes about our sexual activity.

One night, she tells me, "You know, Kenny (her boyfriend) really wants to do it with you."

"No, I doubt that."

"Oh yeah, he does. He doesn't say it outright, but I know he does. I think he has forever, but seeing you on the bed with those guys really got him."

He SAW me? Oh yeah, I suppose he did." I hadn't thought who besides Michele had seen it.

"It might be sort of fun," she went on.

"Are you saying you want me to sleep with your boyfriend? You can't be serious."

"I was thinking more both of us together...something like that. Just once. You know, I thought it was hot, what you did. It got me thinking about sex stuff."

"It wasn't entirely consensual, you know."

"Well no, but you were conscious. You spoke to me and you didn't tell them to stop. We would have helped you stop it"

That was all true. I might...well, probably... have ended it by resisting or shouting out. Truth is, I was conflicted. Deep down I may of actually wanted to have the experience. Would I like Kenny to bang me? He isn't terrible looking, and he seems like a nice enough person, but he's not really the kind of man I am attracted to usually.

"Maybe I could, you know, get him started...talk dirty to him or something like that. You could strip for him while I'm doing that and then let him fuck you." I could see she'd actually been thinking about this in detail. Who would have thought?

"I don't know," I said, "it might make things complicated."

"He's has next term away anyway, so he won't be around for months. Besides, I can't object to something that is my idea, can I?"

"Really, I don't want a reputation as a slag...an easy piece!"

"Who's going to know about it if we do it? Besides, if we can't experiment now, when can we? We should get all the sex of every kind now, before we settle down. And most girls in this place ARE pretty easy, let's face it"

Those were good points, I suppose. "I don't think we should do anything on impulse. Let's think about it."

*

Less than a week later Michele tells Kenny she feels like hanging out in the dorm. The three of us are in our room...I guess it's about 8:30 or 9 PM. Kenny provides a large bottle of wine and we are helping ourselves liberally. Michele has it all planned out. She really is quite the schemer. "So Kenny," Michele asks, "you know how I like to watch you jerk off?"

Poor Kenny almost chokes to death on his wine. He's flabbergasted. He gives a swift glance at me, looking very embarrassed. Admittedly, both Michele and I are blushing heavily, too. Kenny is trying to stammer out some kind of reply. Michele goes on, "No...seriously. We would love to watch you stroke your dick."

"Umm...you mean both of you?"

"Yes, both of us, right here."

It's time for me to play my part,"How about this? I'll lie back here on my bed and show you my pussy...to help you get in the mood." Once again, poor Kenny is speechless.

Michele directs him to take off his pants while I slip out of my jeans and panties. She strokes his quickly enlarging cock a few times. I spread my legs and my pussy lips, fully exposing myself to him. Michele tells him to, "Go ahead, jerk it for us. I can tell you like that pussy."

Kenny is getting very excited. His eyes are fixed between my legs and he's beginning to work his dick furiously, as I play with my poon. I doubt he will last very long. When it's obvious we have to move or lose him, she asks,"Kenny, would you like to bang Melinda? You would, wouldn't you. You'd love to put your cock in her!"

Before he can react, Michele pushes him back onto her bed. I get up and cross to it. Straddling him, I carefully slide onto his extremely wet and throbbing penis. It is standing straight-up and is admirably rigid. I like the feeling of engulfing his hardness inside my body. At first, I think he's going to come right then. But he settles down and begins thrusting up into me. Michele is encouraging both of us.

It's not as good as with my boyfriend...different, though. I can't clearly remember what those guys at the party felt like inside me. But I can sense now that different guys do feel differently.

We were right about Kenny's endurance, however. He ejaculates in just a few minutes. He relaxes and I lift myself off him. A steam of cum runs out of me and onto his dick and thighs. Michele is half smiling, half grimacing. Then we both giggle and slap hands.

She wipes Kenny with a face towel as I clean myself. He seems to be in a daze. Poor guy doesn't know what hit him. We have another glass of wine together before Kenny heads back to his dorm. After he has left, Michele and I are bit stiff together at first, but that soon passes.

"I told you," she laughs. "He could hardly contain himself...shooting off like a 14 year old first-timer. Another adventure we can chalk up!"

*

I go home between terms...certainly not the same girl who started the academic year. Back in the dorm, Michele is still my roommate and Kenny is off on his term away. Both of us are dating a variety of boys off and on. I still have my boyfriend but, because he is a senior, he is very busy right now.

Michele has sex with guys occaisionally but, other than my boyfriend, I have not been with anyone. There is major snow storm one night and one of Michele's current guys is forced to stay in our room overnight. We know that classes will be canceled tomorrow, so we are up quite late having a good time with a few other people. When we finally decide to go to bed, Michele and her friend settle down in her narrow bed. Several times during the night I can hear them going at it.

It must around 3 in the morning when I feel something brushing my cheek and along my lips. I can tell immediately from the scent that it's that guys penis. He has cleaned it off after their sex, but pre-cum has a distinct smell I'm beginning to be quite familiar with. I stiffen but do not make it obvious I'm awake. He has quite a hard-on, I have to admit. He's using it to try to nudge my mouth open.

I move my head a bit from side to side, but not enough to completely discourage him. Gently, he urges my face around toward him and I open my mouth just a little. Only the very tip of his cock is between my lips, but I give it a gentle sucking action. He is breathing hard now and...I am starting to, also.

I feel him reach under the covers and slide his hand up my leg. With my eyes still closed, I open my mouth some more...enough to take the head of his cock in. I can fully taste him now. It's true, I sort of like the way cocks taste.

His hand is inside the wide leg opening in my p.j. shorts and he is cupping my pussy with it. I have taken about half of his dick into my mouth, now. I'm sucking it softly and drawing a bit more liquid from it. Then I open wider and take it fully.

He works his erection back and forth between my lips, as I close them around his dick. I feel a short squirt of semen across my tongue, but he remains hard and keeps thrusting into my mouth. I'm not really surprised at this. My boyfriend can often come and still remain erect for more action...sometimes ejaculating several times.

I swallow the fluid in my mouth.

The guy draws down my covers pulls down my shorts. Unless Michele wakes up, I know I'm going to let him fuck me. It's amazing that just a matter of weeks ago, I was virgin. He withdraws from my mouth and begins to slip into my bed. I roll onto my side with my back to him and lean forward jutting my butt toward him. He immediately insets his cock into my waiting warmth.

He bangs me for several minutes and comes strongly. Once again, he does not go flaccid. He is not as hard, but more than enough to keep his penis inside me. He reaches up and caresses my breasts and kisses my neck. Soon, he is gently thrusting into me again. My eyes are fully open now, and I whisper to him, "Fuck me a little harder." He does. "Harder! Yeah...FUCK me."

This time, he actually explodes in my vagina. It seems like he is shooting a torrent of cum forever! "Oh wow!" I can't help the exclamation. I hope Michele hasn't heard me. He is breathless and, I think, unable to say anything. When we have recovered, I kiss him quickly and he returns to Michele's bed. My sheets are soaking wet beneath me, but I don't dare do anything about it. Every so often, I can feel more semen leaking out of me. I just smile to myself.

*

If Michele knows I fucked her guy, she hasn't said anything. Life goes on as normal...classes, papers and all the rest. Near the end of winter, Michele wants to go to a frat party off-campus. The thing is, most frat boys I've met are even more juvenile than the majority of college guys. I agree to go mainly to keep an eye on Michele, who seems to be little down lately.

The party is at an older house in what used to be an upscale residential neighborhood. Most of the homes have since been partitioned into student apartments and are looking a bit seedy. There are at least two other frat houses on the street. The party itself is much as expected. There is a big crowd and lots of loud music. It's not Animal House...mainly a bunch of kids trying too hard to enjoy themselves.

It's not all that bad, really. There are many people I don't recognize. A fair number of girls are from other schools. Some of them don't seem to be students at all. A young man is acting as DJ, and the music has gotten much better. I dance some and talk with a few guys and girls. Of course, there is also a ready supply of party lubricants. I limit myself to the bottles Michele and I brought ourselves.

It's getting late now and everyone is well along. There is a great deal of corner snogging going on and some of the guys are getting quite frisky. I get felt up numerous times...often by men I don't even see. There is no-one here I feel like pairing off with. I meet up with Michele again just as the DJ guy breaks off the music to announce a table-top dance contest. Oh boy...I have a good idea what that will be. Michele says,"Come on. Let's check this out." We move closer to the front of the crowd. Some frat members have set a sturdy-looking table and a step stool near where the DJ is operating.

It's just as I thought. Girls are invited to climb up on the table...and, of course, undress as they dance. There are more than enough girls drunk or high enough to eagerly do it. Despite my inherent disgust, it is sort of fascinating to watch. Some dance alone, some in small groups. Most dancers are awkward and self-conscious. But a few are rather good. All are willing to go to bra and panties, though a growing number dance topless. One or two flash more. The guys are really, really liking that.

I think it is the third or fourth dancer who totally sets things off. She is very, very pretty with a small but curvy body and medium size breasts...of Asian ancestry, I think. After a minute or so, I realize she must have done this before...probably professionally. She finishes completely nude, exposing everything she has to a very appreciative audience. It winds everybody up...surprisingly, even me.

I'm surprised by Michele shouting in my ear,"I'm going for it!" Before I can say anything she is being helped onto the table. Michele has always been a good dancer. She has an excellent sense of the music and how to move with it. Before long, her top is off and the boys, and most of the girls, are fixed on her rather large breasts. When she flips off her bra, the place goes wild. The rhythmic jiggling of her tits is indeed hot. She is coaxed down to her panties and dances sensually until the crowd finally convinces her to drop them. A belated modesty makes her try to cover her vital spot but eventually she does turn, bends over and shows off her ass and pussy from behind.

I'm standing close to the step stool now, watching Michele perform. Some guy, one of the frat fellows I guess, asks if I'm going to dance. I see Michele looking down at me and urging me to come up next. I am not a great dancer. But I do have a fit body and I don't mind a little exhibitionisim occaisionally. My breasts are small but high and firm. Pert is how my boyfriend describes them. I nod my head yes, and step onto the table.

12