Sophomore Year Pt. 11

Story Info
Clarice agrees to do Ian's bidding on a getaway weekend.
10k words
4.6
1.6k
00

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes descriptions of master/slave play, bondage and spanking. That being said, the participants are rank beginners and true BDSM fans will probably find their play to be laughable.

Part 11: Erotic Couplings

Chapter 26: Erotic Couplings - Weekend With Clarice - Clarice's Day as a Slave

As we walked back to the house after our wild night with Suzanne, Kate, Allison and Tim, Clarice said, "Another woman for you to fall in love with."

"Besides you?"

"And Teri."

We walked along silently until Clarice said, "We all see it. Mark told Patty about finding you two cuddled together watching a movie, and he and Drew see how much time you two spend talking when you're there. Mark and Patty think it's sweet."

"Teri's easy to love. So positive, energetic, caring. She has a different outlook on life that I really like. I get things from her that I don't get from you, and sometimes I feel guilty about it."

"You aren't fooling yourself into thinking you could have a future with her, are you?"

Without any hesitation I said, "No. I see a future with you. I can see us getting married, pursuing our careers together, having a family, growing old together. I know I'd miss out on all of that with Teri. But I would like to have her as part of my life for the love and friendship we have."

"I can understand that. It's kind of how I feel about Patty. She pushes me in directions I wouldn't go on my own, and it usually turns out to be good. She makes me laugh, and she can calm me down when I'm upset."

I said, "So you know what I mean. You're first in my life, but I want people like Teri and Mark and Suzanne who I can connect with emotionally in my life too. If they're just friends, that's great. If they can be lovers too, that's a bonus. I expect that you'll have people like that in your life too."

"You should tell Teri."

I paused for a moment before saying, "I will."

"Suzanne and Tim would like to see more of us. We were talking last night, and they admitted that they'd never thought seriously about swapping or swinging before, but they've both had fantasies. They said we made them feel comfortable and they'd like to explore some more with us."

"How do you feel about Tim?"

"We talked after Suzanne fell asleep. I like him. He's like you in that he is good at reading people, but he does it by watching and listening instead of asking questions. He pretty much nailed your personality. He predicted we'd have a great life together."

We continued in silence, walking arm in arm, until we arrived on the doorstep at Keith's house. I took out the key and unlocked the door. As I opened it, Clarice started to step inside, expecting me to hold the door for her as I usually do. Instead, I stepped in front of her and said, "Undress, then you may come inside slave."

Clarice's jaw dropped as I closed the door in front of her. I stepped back into the shadows and watched her through the small sidelight. After a few moments of hesitation, she looked up and down the street, set down her purse, and slipped off her shoes. She turned to face the street as she took off her pants and socks, then she looked over her shoulder to check her reflection in the storm door window. I guessed she was making sure her coat covered her butt.

She glanced up and down again while she slipped off her panties. Turning her back to the street, she unbuttoned her coat. She grabbed her right sleeve with her left hand, and I saw her right hand disappear. Then I could see her arm under her top, twisting behind her back. I guessed she was unhooking her bra.

Her right hand appeared below her shirt, and in a flash she had shrugged off her coat, whipped her shirt and bra off, collected her clothes off the step and was trying the door.

When she realized I had locked the door, she started to panic, but I could see the immediate realization that yelling and pounding on the door would only attract more attention. I stepped further back into the house and waited. After a second, the doorbell rang. I paused to remove my coat and hang it up, then I went and opened the inner door.

Clarice looked like she was going to snap at me, but then she composed herself and said, "May I come inside, Master?"

I held the door open for her as I said, "Yes, slave, you may."

When she was inside I said, "I'd like a bath now."

She said, Yes Master," as she carried her clothes up the stairs.

When I heard the water start in the tub, I went to the bedroom and dug around in one of the toy drawers until I found what I was looking for. Then I laid on the bed until I heard the water stop and Clarice came to say, "Your bath is ready, Master."

As I stood, I handed her the nipple clamps I had found and said, "Thank you. Put these on, then you may undress me."

As I handed the clamps to Clarice they jingled, causing her to look closely at them. As soon as she took them from me I could see she was a little intimidated by how heavily weighted the clamps were. Clarice had tried on a heavy pair like them at Angels and Devils and told me she wanted a set, so I wasn't worried that they'd be too uncomfortable. She thought it would be fun to have them swinging from her tits as we fucked doggie style.

These clamps were different in that they also had jingle bells hanging from them, so they would ring every time she moved.

Clarice pinched and pulled her nipples to get them hard, then attached the clamps. They had to be pretty tight in order to support the weight, so I could see she was a little uncomfortable, but I also saw a flush creep up her chest and face.

"May I undress you, Master?"

"Yes slave, please do."

Clarice undressed me fairly quickly, but she did rub her hands over my chest and legs the way she knows I like, and her tits brushed against my chest and arms. When I was naked, I climbed into the tub and said, "Please get me a glass of juice."

As Clarice walked out of the bathroom I said, "Make it quick, slave."

I heard the bells jingle as she bounced down the stairs. At about the third step I heard a hiss and she said, "Ahh, oh," like she was walking barefoot across hot asphalt. She came back with the juice a minute later, but I didn't hear any jingling until just before she stepped into the bathroom.

"Why didn't I hear your bells?"

"Umh... uh...."

"Get me some grapes, and I'd better hear bells."

"Yes, Master."

As she ran down the stairs, I heard the bells ringing, and each step was punctuated with an "Ah" or an "Oh."

I drank down the juice quickly. When she returned with the grapes, I sent her for a refill.

After that, I soaked for a while as she watched me. I was trying to think of something else it would be fun to see her do. Then it hit me.

"Slave, tell me about your love making with Tim and Suzanne last night."

She started telling me about laying on top of Suzanne and kissing her while Tim was fucking both of them in turn. As she went on with the story, I could tell she was getting turned on by the memories. I said, "Slave, stand over me and play with your pussy while you finish your story. I want you to squirt on my face."

Clarice climbed into the tub and stood with her feet on either side of my hips. She easily slid two fingers into her cunt, and I could see her reaching for her g-spot. As she finger-fucked herself, her face was a mask of concentration, with her brow furrowed and her eyes in a narrow squint. She was having a hard time continuing the story. Then the motion of her fingers in her cunt changed.

She stopped talking and began fingering herself with real purpose. Very soon, I heard her breathing change. I could see sweat breaking out on her body as she took long, deep breaths and let them out with a grunt. Moments later, she closed her eyes and tilted her head back as she said, "As you requested, Master."

She pulled her hand out of her pussy and rubbed her clit hard as a gush of clear fluid shot out and covered my face. She fingerfucked herself for a few more seconds, and as she pulled her hand away I leaned forward and opened my mouth to catch the next blast. She squirted into my mouth two more times before her legs threatened to give out.

I caught her and pressed my mouth to her pussy, hungrily lapping up the juices clinging there. I sucked her clit for a second, causing tremors through her body. As she reached out to steady herself against the wall, I pulled her down into the warm water, sliding down until we were submerged up to our necks. As she sank into the water, I removed the nipple clamps and pulled her to me so we were chest to chest.

We stayed like that as she finished her story. By then the water had started to grow cool, so I said, "I think it's time for my shower, slave."

"Yes, Master."

Clarice climbed out and dried herself quickly, then helped me out and wrapped me in a towel while she drained the tub and got the shower ready. When she had the temperature adjusted, she pulled the curtain and turned on the spray before turning to me and saying, "Your shower is ready, Master."

I climbed in and stood as she soaped me, rinsed me and washed my hair, forcing her to stand outside the spray the whole time. I turned off the water while she shaved my cock and balls, then I had a final rinse. Then Clarice toweled me off.

Once I was dry, I made Clarice shave my face as I sat on the toilet seat. That actually seemed like the most intimate service I'd demanded of her. The feel of her hands on my face, and the warmth of her body as she moved around me had my heart racing.

As she finished, I asked her to check for spots she missed and I held my cheek near her lips. She slowly kissed every square inch of my cheeks, lips and neck before she said, "Your face is perfect, Master."

I kissed her on the lips and said, "A job well done slave. Now, please clean your ass and then come to me in the bedroom. Bring a basin of warm water and a washcloth when you come.

As I waited for her to come, I turned on the TV and found an anal sex video on one of the adult channels. When Clarice came in I said, "Let me see if you've cleaned yourself properly."

She immediately presented her ass to me with her cheeks spread wide. I ran my nose from her cunt up through the crack of her ass, inhaling her scent as I went. Then I plunged my tongue into her hole. Clarice let out a whimper of pleasure that had my cock instantly hard. I licked and probed her hole until she was gasping and shuddering.

I pulled my tongue out of her ass and sat back saying, "I want you to make me cum, but I can't decide which hole I want to fill. Since I don't have a preference, I am going to use all of them."

I had seen a Friends With Benefits game in the video cupboard earlier. While Clarice had been cleaning her ass, I had retrieved the electronic timer, and set it to beep every minute.

"You are going to fuck me with each of your holes for one minute at a time. You can choose the order, but it has to stay the same once you choose. You will have one minute after every ass fucking to clean my cock and add more lube to your ass."

"By the way. It's almost three o'clock now. If you want to make it to your four o'clock study group, you'd better hurry."

Clarice looked at the clock in alarm as I laid down on the bed, hit the timer and said, "Go."

Clarice quickly slid her pussy onto my cock and began riding me at a moderately fast pace. As she did, I could feel her squeezing her kegel muscles, sending shivers through my cock right away.

When the timer beeped, she slid off my cock and sucked it into her mouth. I could see her cheeks sucked in tight and feel her tongue dancing over my veins and circling my corona. My balls were definitely tightening already.

The timer beeped again, and Clarice slid up to take my cock in her ass. As I had expected, it took a bit for her to line me up and work my whole length into her hot, tight hole. By the time I felt my balls hit her ass, she only had twenty seconds left to fuck me. That delay slowed my rush to orgasm, as did the interval while she cleaned me and lubed herself.

She finished cleaning me with time to spare, so she started fucking me right away. I tried to decide if I was going to call that a violation of the rules, but when she started massaging me with her cunt muscles again I figured I'd let it pass.

The second time she slid her ass onto my cock, she took my whole length in no time. Squatting over me, she slammed her ass onto my cock over and over, bringing me very close to the edge.

During the next round, Clarice had an orgasm while my cock was in her pussy. The spasms rippling through her cunt started similar spasms in my cock just as the timer beeped. She kept me on the brink of cumming as she sucked my cock.

I suspect she may have been trying to set me up to cum in her ass. I almost came as she settled her ass onto my cock, but I managed to hold out until just before the timer sounded. By then I was breathing hard and moaning. Just as the timer beeped, I felt my balls clench and then launch a ball of hot cum into her ass. I had a death grip on her thighs as I violently shoved my cock into her ass.

As my cock went soft and slipped from her ass, I sat up and kissed her saying, "Well done slave. Time for your shower."

A look of dread passed over her face as I went to the bathroom. When she walked in, I had warm water running. I told her to shave her pussy first. When that was done, I readjusted the water to the same temperature she had allowed me the day before and stepped aside so she could get in.

As I left the bathroom, I set a put a hand towel on the hook and said, "Your towel is by the shower."

While she showered, I picked out an outfit for her. I set out a pair of lacy bikini panties, a zip up hoody, a pair of pink light blue yoga pants, the slave collar she'd made me wear, and a set of nipple clamps that wouldn't be too conspicuous under the hoody.

Then I retrieved a toy from the vibrator drawer. I put that and a feminine napkin that I found in the bathroom where I could grab them quickly.

I waited for a couple of minutes after hearing the water stop before I went into the bathroom. As I had suspected, Clarice was furtively drying her hair with one of the large bath towels.

"Is that the towel I left for you, slave?"

"No, Master." She didn't look terribly remorseful.

"You may use it to finish drying with. And wear your hair down."

Clarice has beautiful, long, thick hair, that reaches past her shoulder blades, but she says it gets in the way. At school she always has it pulled back or up in a braid. Normally, I only seen it down between the time she gets ready for bed and when she puts it up first thing in the morning. Otherwise I'd only seen it down when she dressed up for a few special occasions.

When she came out of the bathroom, she looked like a goddess. She was turned slightly away from me, with her chin raised slightly and turned towards me. Her hair was a thick, reddish mane framing her angelic face. She normally doesn't wear any makeup, but I could see some subtle touches that definitely gave her a mature, alluring look, different from her usual look of schoolgirl innocence.

Her arms were hanging relaxed at her side, and her shoulders were back, making an amazing display of her breasts. She stood in what looked like a ballet pose with her feet turned out, the heel of one foot touching the arch of the other, showing the taut muscles in her legs.

With her gorgeous face, proud breasts, and full hips, she looked like a model for a painting that could hang in the Louvre. I wanted to take her to bed so I could pamper her and make love to her for the rest of the day, but I knew her meeting was important.

I said, "Oh... wow," as I stared at her. Then I remembered my phone was laying on the bed next to me. I picked it up and said, "Don't move."

I took several pictures from different angles, including some shots of just her face. Then I remembered what I had planned to do.

"Kneel here," I said, indicating a spot next to the bed.

As she moved to the spot I indicated, I said, "You disobeyed me. You will be punished. Put your hands behind your back and keep them there."

I lifted the crop that she'd used on me the day before and said, "Count to six."

I could see her eyes shining and her face became flushed just before I brought the crop down on her tit with a "crack."

She said, "One," sounding almost eager.

In a fairly rapid cadence I delivered two, three, and four. She jumped when number five landed on her pussy, but I noticed she actually thrust her hips forward as I aimed the final blow at the same spot. By the time the last one landed, Clarice's nipples were standing out hard and proud. Her eyes were glazed and she was taking long, deep breaths. I could smell her pussy from where I was standing.

"Get dressed. I laid out your clothes."

Clarice dressed quickly, then asked, "May I leave, Master?"

"In a minute," I said as I produced the vibrator.

"Do you know what this is?"

The toy I was holding was bright pink. I was holding a large, featureless, egg-shaped bulb that I could barely get my fingers around. There was a cord dangling from it, and at the end of the cord there was another bulb. That one was long and slim, and looked like a four inch long, three quarter inch thick piece of bubble gum. A pink disc was resting in my other palm.

"Yes Master. It's a remote-control vibrator."

"Good, slave. Do you know how to use it?"

Clarice looked confused, so I showed her how to activate it, and how you could control it with the remote once it was activated. "You'll know it's activated by this light slowly flashing on the remote."

"When you get to the library, you will activate the toy and insert it into your cunt and ass. As you lay out your things for your study group, you must put the remote on the table where the group can see it."

"If anyone asks what it is, you must tell them and then allow them to take charge of the remote for ten minutes. You will unzip your jacket while they play. After you've had ten minutes of stimulation, you may remove the toy."

"Master, that will make a big wet spot in these pants."

"Yes, it probably will."

I handed her the feminine napkin and said, "You may ask the group if they'll let you wear that while they play. If they say no, their decision is final."

"You may leave now. Call me when you finish with your study group."

Clarice left and I busied myself with my own homework and a bit of TV while I waited for her call. I knew they had reserved a room from four to five-thirty so they could critique each other's papers face to face. At 5:35 my phone rang.

"Master, my study group is done."

"Did they ask about your toy?"

"Yes Master."

"Are your pants wet?"

"No Master."

"Is the vibrator still in your cunt and ass?"

"No Master."

"Have you disposed of the feminine napkin?"

"No Master, I didn't use it."

"It sounds like this story's going to be more interesting than I was hoping for. You won't be needing it for anything else, so you can get rid of it or leave it in your purse."

I said, "Now you have five minutes to find a study carrel and call me on your laptop for a video chat. I recommend you find one in a more secluded part of the library," then I hung up and opened the video chat on my laptop.

I was sitting naked in the family room with a blanket over me. I slid the blanket down and started playing with my cock, making sure it was visible on the video.

I knew it would be hard to find a secluded study carrel. Everyone knows where they are, and they usually fill up fast. I was surprised to see a view of a fairly private part of the fifth floor when Clarice called me right at the five-minute mark.

"You told me to call, Master."

"Yes. Now I want you to completely unzip your jacket."