Sordid Affair with a Slut

Story Info
Reading Literotica stories leads to a wild affair.
2.3k words
4.54
12.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

From her perspective...

I met a guy, an older man, a handsome man, a man who was my daddy's age.

We met on Literotica, of all places. He read some of my stories and I read some of his. And we just sort of clicked.

We exchanged some pictures and were both turned on by each others looks. And even though we were both in a relationship, we decided that it would be fun to get together.

I had a conference with my company in Pittsburgh, Pa. I normally don't attend these things but the opportunity presented itself and so I went.

I flew up on Monday afternoon and was shuttled to the Hilton in Downtown Pittsburgh. John had a meeting in the city and this was going to be a night we'd never forget.

I am always extremely horny and my pussy is constantly wet. I held off on having sex for the last few days and I was delirious with wanting to touch myself and cum! I needed to cum in the worst way! Lol I was looking forward to John being in control and fantasized about him calling me his slut. God, I just loved thinking about that word...slut...and all it conveyed.

As I waited for John to show up at my suite, I couldn't sit still. My mind kept going to the video he sent me of himself jerking off. Seeing his beautiful, thick, veiny cock explode as he orgasmed was a site to behold. Thick ropes of his cum shot out a few feet from where he was fisting his 9 inch cock. I never had a dick that big before and my greedy pussy was salivating to feel it inside it. And as if that wasn't hot enough, hearing him cry out my name as he ejaculated was enough to send me over the edge! Fuck! I hope he gets here soon.

I felt that familiar tickle in my pussy and knew without even touching myself that my panties were soaking wet. I was so tempted to put my fingers in my panties and just touch my clitty. My hand began to descend into my panties when I heard a knock at the door. It was time and I was more than ready.

From his perspective...

I met Brittni online and seeing her gorgeous little body, beautiful face and perfect tits was enough to convince me that it would be a dream come true to step out on my wife and have an affair with her.

I was really taking a risk here. But the thrill of the encounter with this hot petite goddess of a woman overrode all conscious thought that what I was doing was wrong. The little head was calling the shots now!

I edged myself for 7 days in a row in anticipation of meeting her for the first time. I wanted to blow a wad that covered her face, neck and tits and I was determined to make it happen. I knew the sex was going to be incredible as we joined together and became one flesh.

I swear that I walked around with a perpetual hard-on all week leading up to the encounter with Brittni. This woman was just the kind that I loved, submissive and wild in bed. Hearing her tell me that she wanted me to treat her like a slut, made my cock throb in anticipation of our meeting.

I had ample time to back out, but my cock was in control of my brain at this point.

...

I knocked on her suite and waited the briefest of moments before she opened the door.

I know a picture says a thousand words but seeing Brittni for the first time literally took my breath away. "Damn," I thought. We both smiled broadly at one another before she grabbed my belt and pulled me in, shutting the door. I immediately pulled her toward me and hugged her. God she smelled good!

We only had 3 hours to enjoy each other, so there was no time to waste. But I took my time with her anyway.

I bent my head down and we kissed for the first time. Her mouth was moist and she tasted great as our tongues began that familiar dance. She was as eager as I was to strip off our clothes, but I broke the kiss long enough to say, "Wait."

I stood a few feet back and gazed longingly at this woman before me before I got down on my knees before her. I could smell her musky scent even before I pulled up her skirt. I pressed my nose into her crotch and inhaled her fragrant smell. And this made my dick lurch in my pants.

I could see that her panties were drenched and moved my tongue forward to taste her juices through them. "Mmmm," I moaned as I tasted her sex for the first time.

I stood back up and growled in her ear, "Oh slut, Your pussy tastes divine."

We then helped each other out of our clothes and just stood there naked together with my hard cock pressed against her stomach. As my dick lurched again she must have felt it because she looked at me and smiled and said, "I can't wait any longer. I have to have your dick in my mouth sir."

God, her voice sounded so sweet. She descended down and kissed her way to my crotch. At first I thought she was going to inhale my dick to the back of her throat but she went instead to my swollen heavy ball sack instead.

Her touch was so gentle as she sucked on each one of my balls. I groaned as I felt her tongue swirling around, like it had a mind of its own.

As I was looking down at her, I saw that a dollop of precum emerged on my dickhead. She must have sensed this because she licked up my shaft and caught the clear pearl with her tongue tip. "Mmmm," she moaned.

She then took my cock into her mouth and all the way to the back of her throat and then some. She didn't even gag as it passed her tonsils and buried her nose in my pubic hair. Brittni bobbed her mouth up and down my hard cock and each time she buried her nose in my pubes I moaned, "Ohhh fuucckkk!"

She removed her mouth from my cock and looked up at me with a wolfish grin. My cock was covered in her saliva and her lips were wet as well. "Most guys cum when I do that to them." She said confidently.

I smiled down at her and said, "I almost did slut and it won't take much more of your warm wet mouth to make me blast off. So if that's what you want, go for it."

She looked at me and cupped her tits in her hands and pinched her nipples roughly before responding with, "What do you want Johnny?" She was teasing me and really enjoying the effect it had on me.

"I want to cum in your tight little cunny, slut and then finger it out and feed it to you." I said huskily.

Brittni smiled and went over to the bed and bent at the waist. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "This slut's been dreaming of this moment for awhile now so come over and fuck me. I'm ready for your huge fucking cock."

I walked over to her and swiped my hard cock up and down her drooling slit lips. "Fuck an a slut, I love how wet your pussy is!" I told her before placing the head at the entrance of her vagina. But before I could move forward, she pushed back and in one thrust I was balls deep inside her. "Yesss!!" We groaned together.

Fuck, her cunt felt good. Better than good! So fucking hot and wet in there. And impossibly tight too. I grabbed her hips and withdrew to the head and then slammed it back in again making her moan, "Harder Johnny."

In and out I fucked her tight wet pussy. And each time I pulled almost out she cried out, "Harder!" So I slammed my dick in so deep that I began to collide with her cervix. We were at it for a good few minutes when I stopped and said, "You wanna lick your cum from my dick baby?"

"Uh-huh," she said and I brought my wet cock to her mouth.

Brittni didn't even hesitate as she licked her wet juices from my cock. She deep throated me again and just before I was at the point of no return, I pulled out.

I was so horny to lick her pussy.

I pushed her on her back on the bed and laid on top of her. Her hands circled my back as our lips met again and I could taste her pussy on her lips as our tongues dueled again.

"Mmmm, I like tasting pussy on your lips Brittni." I told her as I looked into her eyes.

She smiled and said, "Maybe next time I'll bring a friend." Fuck! Could this girl be any hotter?

I kissed my way down her neck to her right breast and teased the nipple with my tongue and lips. I lightly chewed it with my incisors and she giggled, "Ooooh." So I did the same to her left nipple and got the same reaction from her.

I continued kissing my way down to her prize. Past her bellybutton and to the top of her pubic mound which was bare of any hair.

Now, most guys would immediately start sucking on a woman's clitoris, but in my many years of cunnilingus I have learned that a woman's clit is way too sensitive to just attack it like that. So I did the opposite. I kissed all around it and just when she thought I would zero in on it, I kissed her inner thighs instead.

Brittni was nearly delirious with passion and to keep her from taking matters into her own hands, I pressed my lips to her clit. "Oh fuck you're good Johnny." She squealed.

I slipped my tongue tip between her wispy pussy lips and stuck it into her leaking vagina. And then up to swat her swollen clit with it and then down to her pee hole.

I then began to trace the abc's on her clit while I stuck my index finger inside her slippery cunt. I added my middle finger as well and started to twist them in and out.

I placed Britt's hands on her nipples and really began to bear down on her clit with my tongue. She was humping her hips up and down and I sensed that she was close to cumming. So I started to rapidly flick my tongue tip against the little pearl of her clit.

"Oh fuck Johnny, I'm almost there!" She whined.

And I did the unthinkable, I stopped licking her. "No, no, noooo! Don't stop! I was so close!" She cried. So I pursed my lips against her clit so that it was in a vice against my fluttering tongue tip. I worked her up again in seconds flat and she was writhing that she was gonna cum when I stopped again.

"You bastard!" She yelled at me. "Fuck!"

I loved watching her frustration.

Brittni looked at me with such lust then. "Oh Johnny, please make me cum! Make me your submissive slut and I'll do anything you ask." So I attacked her clit with my tongue. I flicked her sensitive nub up and down and side to side. My fingers twisting in and out of her slippery cunt while she mauled her long nipples in her fingers.

I pursed my lips around her clit and sucked it hard and rapidly flicked it with my tongue tip and she climaxed. "Yesssssssss!! Oh fuuuccckkkk!!" She cried out loud and started to orgasm. She bucked her hips up and down, her whole body shaking.

I felt her vagina squeeze my fingers as a huge gush of her juices squirted out around my fingers. I quickly removed my fingers and lowered my mouth and the force of her expulsion made me gag until I directed my tongue to intercept the flow of juices coming into my mouth. Her body still shaking with little aftershocks.

I swallowed mouthful after mouthful of her ejaculate and after she stopped cumming I rose up and thrust my hard dick deep inside her wet gash. I kissed her and gave her a taste of her cum as I thrusted hard and deep.

She was so out of it as I hammered her wet gash. I really pounded my dick into her and as she started to come out of it, her body seized up as she had a vaginal orgasm then. "Fuu-uuuu-uukkkk!" She managed to blurt as I felt more of her juices come out.

Britts eyes were glazed and she was smiling at me. "Cum for me Johnny. I need to feel your sperm shooting into me. Fill my pussy up!"

"Yeah? You want my cum?" I teased.

"This slut needs your cum inside her sir." She begged.

And that's all the encouragement I needed. I drove in deep and groaned, "I'm cumming!!" And shot blast after blast of cum inside her very needy, tight cunt until I collapsed on top of her.

Britt and I kissed and I withdrew my dick and true to my word, I fingered my cum out of her sloppy pussy and fed it to her.

We kissed some more and I said, "I like tasting cum on your lips."

Brittni giggled at that and said, "Oh you naughty boy you. Just for that you can fuck my ass next."

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers