Sore Female Bums War and Peace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about five minutes, Nancy composed herself, and tried to get up, but I could see that every movement was causing her agony. I had brought some ice cubes in a bowl. Jean said to Nancy, "Come and lie over my knee. I will reduce the swelling and pain from the cane marks with these ice cubes." Jean sat on the trunk, and Nancy slowly lowered herself over her lap and cried pitifully with her face contorted in pain.

I left the room, discreetly taking the cane with me. Jean went to work on her whilst praising her bravery and trying to lift her morale. She must have kept it up for nearly half an hour before Nancy's sobs finally ceased.

Nancy slowly stood up.

"Thank you, Miss, it's not hurting so much now, but I'm still very sore."

She went over and found her pants, putting them back on, not caring what we saw.

"Nancy, you took your punishment well. Here are ten pounds to help you at university," handing it to her.

"Thank you, sir," said Nancy in some surprise. (It was a lot of money in those days.)

"Would you like a cup of tea before I take you home?"

"Yes please, sir."

We all went down to the dayroom, and Jean had made tea already. Nancy gently sat down, obviously in considerable discomfort, and looking for the world like the original whipped puppy dog. She sat still and sipped at her tea.

"I shouldn't have done it, sir, but the others egged me on."

She put down her cup and stood up, rubbing at her bottom through her skirt.

"How long will it hurt, sir?"

Jean replied, "Well, when I get caned like that, it hurts for at least a week."

You should have seen the look on Nancy's face!

"But Miss, you are too old to be caned. Grown-ups don't get caned!"

"Some of them do Nancy. When I've been naughty, I get caned."

Poor Nancy was too shocked to think to ask who did it!

Shortly after, I took Nancy home by car.

On my return, I said to Jean, "You may think me wicked, but she has always been a wilful girl, and what she just went through may have done her a lot of good. She will be in enough pain to think about it for two weeks, and she won't be able to show off her bum for a month, or maybe more!"

I laughed, but I was a little shocked by Jean's revelation about 'getting caned' and said so.

"Don't worry; I think Nancy wasn't feeling herself, and she won't connect you with it!!"

I laughed again. Jean was a character!

Jean said, "I've got my period or we could have a bit more fun."

I smiled. "Well, let's not leave it too long once you are ready again!"

In the next few weeks, we had several steamy sessions that Jean said always left her sore, back, front, and inside. Candles became part of our repertoire, and on one memorable occasion, a carrot!

I was in the town when Nancy walked up to me. She had lost a bit of weight.

"Hello Nancy, how are you, dear?"

"I'm fine, thank you, sir. I'm off to university in a couple of weeks."

There was no one listening, so I said, "I guess the pain has gone?"

"Yes, it has. Please thank Jean very much for being so kind. I think I might have nearly died without her. But whatever did you use on me? I can still just about make out the marks!"

"Oh, it was just the senior cane, but I used it very hard indeed. Did it hurt for long?"

"I couldn't sit comfortably for a week, and it was three weeks before all sensation stopped," replied Nancy.

Then she said, "Let's go for a little walk, please, if you are not busy. I would like to talk to you."

"OK. I've got time."

We walked into the park where there was no one around.

Nancy said, "Was Miss Jean serious when she said she got caned?"

"I expect so. Why would she lie to you?"

"But whoever does it to her, I wonder?"

"Well, I cane her. Some of us adults like it!"

It wouldn't hurt her to know about that sort of thing. Her hand went up to her mouth, and she looked shocked!

"I didn't know that sort of thing went on!"

"You deserved it. You were a stupid girl! Better a sore bottom than a police record." She grinned.

"Yes, that's true, but the Doctor said he thought I had received a caning with more than a school cane. The caning scared me, and I didn't look too closely."

"Yes, it was a school cane. It was the twelve strokes that did it."

"I suppose so."

"Why did you go to the Doctor?"

"The strokes formed a couple of big blood blisters, and one of them burst. It scared me it would get infected. It shocked the doctor and the surgery nurse when they saw my bottom. He said a bit of caning was OK, but this was too much. I had to tell him about what happened and asked him to keep quiet and he promised. He said I had been a wicked girl and deserved punishment, but nothing like I had received."

"Nancy, I'm glad you are OK now. If I were you, I would just put it out of my mind and move on. I was in the Navy during the war, and we caned our girls all the time. It did them no harm!"

"Did you really?"

"Yes, we did. It was unofficial, but they preferred a quick caning, and the punishment was over, with no loss of leave or extra duties. You were as brave as they were, but we used a much heavier navy cane on them." (Another little lie!).

"Oh, I couldn't take that!"

I thought I would take a chance, and Nancy had loosened up a lot.

"Nancy," I said. "Did the caning give you any other feelings?"

She blushed. "Later that night at home, I felt so randy. I'm still a virgin (the usual thing in those days) but I had to play with myself (always the normal thing!) and I had at least three orgasms. I normally have only one."

"So you got something out of it, then?"

"It always scared me when you caned me at school. But afterwards, I liked the after-caning feelings, and I did after that last caning, which was much too painful. I'm going to look for someone to cane me at university if possible."

"If you would like another caning, but not as hard, get in touch with me."

She stared at me and then smiled. I got out a little notebook, wrote my work phone number and office address, tore the page off, and gave it to her.

"I can help you out; just give me a bit of warning please."

Nancy stared at me again; she might not have been expecting my reply. But perhaps she was looking for an adult in whom she could confide. I had been like that when I was younger. Eventually, she spoke.

"Sir, where we could go in private to do it?"

"I think we could do it round at my house again if that is OK with you, but you might have to take two lots, one from me and one from Jean."

"Not if it is going to be like the last time!"

"It needn't be like that. We can agree on what will be done and stick to it," I said, trying to keep her on my side.

"Well, it's possible. Let's see how I get on at university, but I know sometimes I just want a hot bum. It makes me feel so sexy! Sir, I'm so grateful to you for talking to me now. I don't know why I ever tried to break into the school, and that caning has straightened me out." Nancy lowered her eyes.

"Nancy, you go off to university and enjoy your life. If you need my 'help' again, just give me a ring or write to me."

"Sir, thank you so much. I'm sure I will be in touch."

"Nancy dear, take care," I said, leaning over and giving her a little kiss.

She blushed, smiled again, gave me a little wave, and walked off. I needed to pass this on to Jean. Perhaps we had a third and unsophisticated member of our little club!

Back at the house, I told Jean the details of my meeting with Nancy. Jean thought for a moment, and said, "This will be OK. She won't talk to anyone else, as it's too embarrassing for her. I don't expect you will hear anything from Nancy for a little while. She will be very busy settling into university, and it won't be until a holiday or perhaps half-term that thoughts will return to home."

"It won't be a surprise if she calls you because if she is 'living in,' the hall warden and staff will watch her discretely. The chance of 'visitors' or carrying out any activity, the sound of which might cause comment, will be very low. I know this because I went to Cambridge."

"If you are in your room, it's poor form to 'sport your Oak' (have the door shut) unless you are asleep."

This was outside of my experience, but it all made sense. Our increasingly involved life carried on blissfully, if a little painfully, for Jean sometimes. Friends at work said how well and radiant she looked! Little did they guess what went on!

One afternoon, my office phone rang, and it was Nancy.

"I'm coming down for half term. Can we meet, please?"

"Yes, of course. I can take a day off. Which day would suit you?"

"Any day it's about that thing we discussed."

I detected a little elation in her voice.

I looked at my diary, made a note, and said, "I remember what we talked about, and I can oblige. How about Tuesday the seventh at the house at ten a.m.?"

"Great. Do you think it will be just the two of us?"

"Yes, I think so. If not, I will let you know. I've got your address," (she had written me a brief note on settling in at university).

Nancy replied, "Thank you so much."

"It will be nice for both of us. I'm looking forward to seeing you."

I was trying to project friendliness mixed with a hint of desire in my voice.

"Sir, thank you so much. I have to go now, bye-bye, all my love," she replied softly.

This was an excellent outcome, and I hoped and believed it would be a very pleasant encounter.

The matter had to be discussed with Jean, as it promised to take our relationship into uncharted territory. To date, we had not individually spent time alone with a potential 'spanking partner.' I didn't foresee any problems. Jean appeared to me to be neither possessive nor selfish, although she was 'authoritarian' as befitted someone in her position.

We had a light supper, and when I broached the subject, Jean was, as I hoped, very supportive. She would be at work on the day in question, and she said, "You must tell me afterwards what went on. I'm fascinated."

Jean needed to be informed, and I asked, "Dear, are you not jealous?"

"No, of course not. We must take what pleasure we can find. Things might go much less well, or maybe not at all if I was here because of past associations!"

What wonderful generosity of spirit, I thought.

"On Tuesday, I want you to have a lovely time with Nancy. I will feel just a little jealous, but it's natural. At the weekend, you must beat it out of me with the naval cane. I want you to try for twelve strokes, please!"

"Oh, Jean, no, that's too much," I replied in horror.

"No, it's OK. It's the same as you gave Nancy, you may recall."

It was true enough, and I often wondered how on earth Nancy had stood it.

"If that's what you want, but remember the safe word rules, please."

"Yes, I might need to. I've got an enjoyable week coming up; there are three girls at my school to cane already. Two of them will get eight of the senior cane on the bare. The canings will take place in the gym with them over the horse. With a run-up, I can thrash them with that senior cane. Goodness me, won't they be sore!" she said, gloating just a little.

It was tough on those naughty girls! Jean had admitted to me earlier on that since our caning relationship had blossomed, she had given harder canings to the girls. Some of them were behaving better so as not to get caned again!

Tuesday came around, and Nancy arrived on the dot at ten a.m. She looked wonderful with her university scarf. She had lost weight, whereas when living on her mother's food at home, she had been just a little plump. I had a junior and a senior cane at home, and there was always the other one, but I didn't think I would use it.

Nancy came in and hugged me. I was in an old pair of boat-rig slacks and my old navy padded shoulders sweater. It gave me an air of authority.

"Nancy, would you like a cup of coffee or tea?"

"Coffee please, no sugar," she replied happily.

"Is Jean is out?"

"Yes. She is at school all day. Jean knows you are coming and said to send her very best wishes. She won't be back until gone six tonight."

We sat in the morning room and Nancy looked at me a little shyly. "I'm happy there at Cambridge. I'm glad I got a place, but that thing I said I would look for, I have found no one and I'm not sure where to start."

"Well, I wouldn't know where to start either, apart from the RNVR - you might find one or two old spankers there! But you've always got Villa Flageorum right here!"

She laughed and coloured just a little.

"Sir, have you been doing any of 'that'? I hope you don't mind my asking?"

"Yes," I replied, and she gasped just a little when she realised what I had said.

Nancy paused for a moment, then asked, "So it is you that canes Jean, is it? She said she got caned?"

"Nancy, can I trust you to keep a secret, please?"

"Of course."

"This is a pretty big secret of mine, too! Let me say that Jean and I live a 'disciplined' lifestyle. For a variety of reasons, it suits us both and we like it, but we would rather no one else knew."

Nancy's mouth dropped open again before she said. "No one would ever know. Everyone respects Jean, and she has a very high reputation. People in the area know you have a good job and are very respectable."

"Nancy, Jean and I are married and we get a lot out of each other. The canings may not last forever, but it's nice. We are happy together."

Nancy said, "I'm attracted to men, but still a virgin. It's not overwhelming. Nice-looking ladies appeal to me, but I really could do with a bit of the 'thing' we talked about in town."

"I understand. When we met, it was not long before Jean, who is very perceptive, picked up that I might be interested in caning. She had me confirm it to her in such a very natural manner. You see she, likes it too!"

Nancy asked, "What type of cane will you use on me, please can I see it?"

I resolved the truth would be told about what had happened the previous time.

"Of course, you can see the canes. There are three to choose from. I was angry about your behaviour. If you were my daughter, and I had found out, you would not be sitting comfortably for a while!"

She hung her head for a few seconds before looking up again. I gently got hold of her head and turned her around to look directly at me as I began.

"I used the same type of cane on you that is used in the Royal Navy to punish errant boy sailors at the training establishments. We thought it wouldn't permanently harm a strong eighteen-year-old girl to get twelve strokes, and it would teach you a lesson you would never forget."

I let go of her head and Nancy stared at me in amazement. "So the Doctor was right after all?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so."

Nancy stared into space for a moment. "Aren't you naughty!"

As I thought, she took it well. She looked imploringly at me, "Let's see the canes, please!"

I took her upstairs, and she saw the three canes lined up against the bedroom wall. She instantly picked up the Reformatory.

"So, this is what you used on me?"

"Yes."

"Oh wow," she said. "The last time I was in such pain for about three days and I still couldn't sit comfortably for more than a week. I had to sleep on my face until I went to the doctor about the blister. He gave me some painkillers, too. I had some difficulty in stopping him from calling the police."

Good Lord, I thought, indeed we ran close to the wind!

Nancy picked up the other two canes. I said nothing, letting her take her own good time because we had all day. I looked over her shoulder, cradling her.

She leaned against me, put the canes down, and kissed me.

"How about three each with the two smaller canes, starting with the thin one?" asked Nancy.

"Whatever you like. You don't have to have anything if you don't want to."

Nancy looked at me and said, "At school, we always relieve ourselves first in case of accidents. One poor girl was so scared she couldn't pee and when they caned her, she lost control."

"Sure," I said. "We always do that too for the same reason, but we always wash after we pee immediately before the caning." I wondered if she could remember how to use the bidet! She hesitated for a moment, bit her lip, and said. "That bidet thing. Could you tell me how to use it, please?"

I replied, "I can tell you, but it's quite easy to flood the bathroom if you make a mistake. Would you like me to show you?" She coloured just a little, then grinned and said, "OK," and giggled! She took off her skirt and went through into the bathroom in her blouse and panties. In the bathroom, she took off her panties.

I got her to sit on the loo. She was a little coy, and I did nothing to embarrass her as she peed. This was a novel experience for her, so I went cautiously. She finished her pee, wiped herself, got up, and went over to the bidet.

I got her to tuck up her blouse so it wouldn't get wet. I pushed down the plug control to let the water run out and ran the water around the rim supply first to check the temperature. When I got it right, I asked her to sit on the bidet with her ladies' parts over the spray. Nancy was a little pink, but she did as I asked with her legs well apart. When she was in place, I slowly turned the water control around to the 'spray' position and it flew up and all over her pussy.

She wriggled about with delight, and her breathing became erratic as it impinged on her clitoris! I asked her, "May I wash you, please, Nancy?" She looked a bit embarrassed but said, "Yes, please, sir." I gently washed her vulva, taking care to pull back the hood of her clitoris and give it a full cleaning, and then I gently washed her labia. It was naughty, but not penetrative sex, and she was of age.

Nancy was in seventh heaven, shivering in ecstasy. I eased her slim youthful body forward and washed her bottom, too. She hung her head just a little, so I said, "It's nothing to be ashamed of, you are a natural beauty," and she chuckled!!

I could still just see the remnants of her last caning received about four months earlier as a thin white tracery.

I finished (unfortunately, I could have gone on all day!) and I turned off the water. She got up, and I handed her a towel and helped her dry.

When Nancy had dried herself, she didn't go through into the bedroom, she just positioned herself with her tummy over the folded towel on the edge of the bath.

Nancy looked round at me and said, "I'm ready for the cane right now."

There was every reason to cane her right there. Showing her the two school canes, I said, "Have you thought again about what you would like?"

She said, "Three with the junior cane, three with the senior cane - and one with the big one."

Whilst playfully rubbing her shapely little rump, I said, "Are you sure about the big one?"

"My memory of it needs refreshing, but I don't want to be tortured with it!" How apt! I thought.

"How do you want it done, quickly or slowly?"

"Slowly, please, and let me recover between strokes, even if it takes a few minutes."

"How hard do you want it, please?"

"Can you build it up, please? Start not too hard, but work up to full strength for the last three, please?"

That was fine by me; we were there because she had requested it, and I enjoyed the contact with the soft youthful body!

I picked up the junior cane, rested it on her pretty little bottle.

"Are you ready now?"

"Yes. I'm ready."

I drew the cane back and landed a lightly whistling little stinger accurately across the middle of her rump. She barely jerked. About fifteen seconds later, she said, "Ready."

I gave her a considerably harder stroke, a little lower down. This time there was a gasp and a little wriggle, but she remained under control of herself.

After about thirty seconds, she said, "Much harder for the last one, please."