Sorority Boys Ch. 01 - Panty Raid

Story Info
Frat boys are captured and turned into diaper sissies.
5k words
20.6k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mission was simple: infiltrate the Theta Iota Theta sorority and get out with a pair of one of their panties. Bonus points would be given if you found a dildo/vibrator.

Caleb scaled the side of the Sorority House using the trellis system. He climbed onto the landing of the second floor and peeked into the nearest window. The lights were off over the majority of the house. The girls must have been out for the evening. Maybe at another party or whatever event girls do.

Caleb did a quick scan through the window to make sure the coast was clear. He said a quick prayer that the window would be open so he didn't have to literally break in.

He lifted the bottom of the glass, feeling it stick. Fuck. He thought, sighing. He thought about what he could use to break the window, but didn't see anything. So he decided to give it one more attempt at opening.

This time he put a little bit more muscle into it, and the window actually budged, creaking loudly as it slid up and opened. He cringed at the sound, if anyone was inside, they'd surely heard him. He waited a couple of seconds to make sure the coast was clear before slipping inside.

The room was a typical girl's dorm decor. Lots of pictures of girls making duck faces with their hands on their hips, butterflies and random foliage hanging on the walls, and of course, a sign that said 'Live, Laugh, Love'.

Caleb scoffed as he inspected the room. Looking for an area where the owner of the room might keep her panties. He thought that maybe it might be somewhere in the closet with the accordion doors. But then he saw the large dresser at the corner of the room.

He smiled as he made his way over and started rummaging through the top drawer. Inside, there was a vast assortment of panties of all different colors, cuts, and cloth.

He sifted through the mosaic of skimpy fabrics. Probably lingering a little bit too long, but he was enjoying himself. He scooped up a pair of black boyshorts and gave them a quick sniff. What was the harm? He returned them and grabbed another pair of pink lacy's. Then his rummaging hand hit something stiff.

Jackpot.

He grabbed the smooth, jelly-like object and pulled it out. It was a long, blue, rubber dildo!

The guys of Delta Iota Kappa said that any pledge that came back with panties and a dildo would get the top prize!

He was too busy thinking about the possibilities and praise he would get to notice the noises coming from the closet.

"Now!" said a girl's voice.

The doors of the closet flung open and out swarmed several girls with flashlights beaming directly at him.

Caleb felt like a deer in the headlights. Standing stock-still with the dildo and panties in his hand. The girls rushed him, trying to tackle him and bring him down. Caleb finally registered what was happening and dodged their attempts. Wriggling free of their grasp.

He made a break for the window, clambering through as the girls scrambled after him. When he got to the edge of the roof, he looked down at the grass below. There was no way he could climb the trellis going down without getting caught.

So he jumped.

It was only a 10 foot drop, but it sent shockwaves up his ankle when he landed.

All of the outdoor lights came on at once, and that was when he saw the other Delta pledges--with the panties they stole in hand-- making a break for it.

There were girls everywhere. Caleb realized they must have been waiting for them.

This was a set-up.

One guy tried to make a run for it but tripped on a stone from the landscaping. He squealed as the girls pinned him down and handcuffed him with pink fuzzy cuffs.

Someone had a whistle, blowing it and directing them to where the other Delta boys were running, panties in hand.

A small group of boys were cornered, trapped. The girls circled them as they surrendered themselves, cuffing them and hauling them off.

Caleb heard footsteps behind him. Another group of girls was coming after him. He made a break for the wooden fence. If he could just hop over it he would be free.

He placed his feet at the bottom beam and jumped, grabbing the top with the panties and dildo still in hand. But the rubber cock kept him from getting a firm grip. His arm slipped and his body fell backwards.

The air was knocked from his lungs when he hit the ground. He was in a daze as several figures appeared over him.

"Gotcha you little perv!" They said, as several hands grabbed him and turned him over.

Caleb felt the weight of several knees press into his back and appendages. He felt his arms wrenched behind him, and the cold clasp of fuzzy cuffs slap around his wrists.

"Is this the one that was smelling them?" One of them asked.

"Yep!" Another girl replied.

"Gross!" She scoffed. "I swear the pledges get more disgusting each year!"

The girls lifted him up with ease. Caleb tried to struggle and free himself, but it was no use. There were too many girls and the cuffs were too strong.

Other boys were being led through the warzone with him.

The lights were all on in the Sorority House now. Caleb squinted as he was pushed inside.

The house was huge, 3 stories tall and expanding into several wings.

He was taken to the center of the building where everyone else seemed to be. Girls slowly bringing in their prey of a captured panty thief.

Caleb was pushed down on his knees onto the hardwood floors. He glanced around to see more than a dozen other boys in the same position next to him. Some protesting more than others. Caleb couldn't help but notice that they were all a pretty similar build as he: shorter, more petite, skinny, and what some might call 'feminine'.

"Looks like we got a good haul!" a woman with long auburn hair said, stepping forward and strutting back and forth along the line of cuffed thieves.

"1...2...3...4..." she counted each boy until she got to the end of the line. "15! We got 15 this year, girls!" The crowd of Sorority sisters all clapped and cheered in excitement. They stepped forward and began poking and prodding the boys. Taking a sharpie and writing a big number on each of the boy's foreheads. Caleb, being last in line, had the number 15 stamped across his head by a very attractive blonde girl. The women pushed them forward and started searching their pockets for their wallets. They pulled out their driver's licenses and snapped pics of it as well as of the cuffed captive it belonged to.

"Now listen here you bunch of pigs!" The leader said, addressing the boys on their knees. "My name is Lauren, I am the Head Sister of this Chapter. All of you are guilty of breaking and entering, as well as theft and perversions for trying to steal our panties. We now have pictures of you and all of your information. So if you don't want us to call the police or the dean and have you arrested or expelled, you will do EXACTLY as we say from here on out. Do I make myself clear?"

All 15 guys nodded or muttered in reluctant agreement. Some were actually shaking in fear.

"Good." Lauren smiled, nodding to the sisters, who collectively circled the boys and began uncuffing them. They all stood up, awkwardly, like a bunch of skittish animals not sure of what their captors would do to them.

Lauren smirked at how smoothly this was going so far. "So the first thing we want you to do is put on a little show for us..." the guys side-eyed each other. Lauren nodded to a girl near a set of speakers. The girl smiled as she tapped on her phone. Birthday Cake by Rihanna started playing.

"We want you to strip for us!" Lauren called over the music with a smirk. She took a drink from one of her sisters and the girls collectively sat down on the long couch of the showroom floor. They kicked back their legs and their beverages to enjoy the show.

Again the boys looked back and forth at each other uncomfortably. Standing stoically as the music bumped out the lyrics "cake cake cake cake oh baby I like it, you so excited, don't try to hide it, I'mma make you my bitch". They all failed to see the irony and foreshadowing.

Finally, the one labeled #3 started bobbing his head. His name was Brad. Brad figured undressing in front of a group of beautiful girls couldn't be the worst thing in the world. After all, what if it leads to a little something...more?

The girls 'whoo'd' and cheered as Brad stepped forward, gaining confidence. He tried to bust out his best Magic Mike moves as he pulled his shirt over his head and twirled it like a lasso, tossing it into the crowd.

Other boys started joining in now that someone broke the ice. Their nerves dissipated a little as this all seemed like good fun, the panty stealing forgotten. Shirts started coming off, and #1 (Aaron) started unbuckling his belt.

"Number one is trying to be number one!" a girl catcalled. Lots of cackling ensued as most of the boys dropped their pants and were down to their undies.

A girl named Sarah pointed and laughed at #8 "Who still wears tighty whities?!" The boy, Matt, flushed in shame from the ensuing humiliation.

Soon, all the boys had their pants off, now dancing awkwardly to the song. Others stopped dancing altogether, unsure what to do next.

"Well?" Lauren the leader said expectantly, raising her eyebrows and holding her hands out as if it were obvious, "We said 'strip'! That means everything!" The rest of the girls clapped in agreement.

All of the boys flushed now. Not wanting to get that naked in front of all these people.

But again, Brad #3 was the first to be brave, internally hoping it would get him laid with one or more of these girls. He grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down to his ankles. He expected a chorus of 'wow's' and applause, but instead was greeted with a raucous of laughter.

"Not all that impressive is it?"

"Not unless you consider 'below average' impressive!"

"My parents didn't like my grades being below average, and I don't like dicks to be that way either!" one of them quipped. The girls thought that was the 2nd funniest thing that just happened.

None of the boys seemed eager to go after that. Other than Aaron, who was #1, or at least, he thought so in his head after he saw what Brad was working with.

"Still disappointing," one of them said after Aaron pulled his own underwear down.

"You would think someone pledging to Delta Iota Kappa would have a better DIK!" Sarah roared.

Eric, number 13, took offense to that. He dropped his boxers and exposed his cock proudly.

"Now that's more like it!" the girls whooped. "That's almost 5 inches and he's not even hard!!"

Eric smiled triumphantly. But the girls quickly moved on, starting to chant to others who were still reluctant.

Dropppp 'em! Drop 'uhm! Drop 'uhhm!

The remaining guys looked at each other, gave a united nod, closed their eyes, and pulled them down. The room erupted in a chorus of laughter and cheers.

The guys quickly covered their junk up with their hands, but the girls didn't seem to mind as they poured more drinks.

"Now..." Lauren announced, quieting the crowd, "I think it's time to get to what the boys really want!!"

Both the guys and girls smiled and nodded at that. The boys thinking they were about to do something wild and crazy with the girls, but the girls having a completely different plan in mind.

They got up off the couch and grabbed their panties, tossing them to the respective thief that stole them. The boys had to remove their hands cupping their balls and shrivelled penises in order to catch them.

"Since you guys like getting into our panties so much..." Lauren explained, "We think it's time you do get into our panties!"

That caused a bit of excitement in the boys, until the girls started laughing.

"Put them on." Lauren clarified, switching tones.

All of the boys protested at that.

"Na uH!"

"No way!"

"Are you crazy?!" They shouted, almost in unison.

"Need I remind you..." Sarah chimed in, holding up her phone "..that we have all of your information and incriminating evidence on this right here. All it takes is one little phone call to ruin all of your lives!"

The rest of the girls crossed their arms and nodded deliberately. The boys gulped, knowing they were a bit trapped at the moment.

Donald, #2, seemed convinced, and decided to fan out his pair of purple panties and step into them.

"That's more like it!" The girls clapped, resuming their cheering and the music. Shania Twain's Man, I Feel Like a Woman provided the soundtrack to their transition.

"Look! One of them is getting hard from this!! Hahahaha!"

Chris' cheeks turned the same shade of red as the cheeky panties he put on, you could barely see the #7 on his forehead through all the shame.

Eric's big dick had a hard time fitting in his black thong, but the girls seemed satisfied with it dangling out the side uncomfortably.

"Smile!" Sarah said as the girls collectively held up their phones and started snapping pictures before the boys had time to even protest.

"Even more blackmail to send if you decide to act up!" Lauren threatened, clapping her hands twice expectantly.

Around the corner, a large structure was being wheeled into the room. The boys turned around to see what looked like an Olympic-sized balance beam rolling in.

Caleb wondered what was going on, were the girls going to perform gymnastics for them?

But his hypothesis was quickly proven false as the wheels of the beam were locked and anchored in the middle of the room. The girls stood up and herded the boys to line up alongside the beam. The boys looked like a bunch of confused lambs being led to the slaughter as they were bent over the beam at the waist, their outstretched arms touching their shins. The girls grabbed their wrists and yanked them behind their calves, handcuffing them there so that they were forced to stay in the bent-over position.

"Allow me to explain how this is going to work," Lauren strutted in front of the quivering boys, "You will no longer be pledging to the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity. Instead, you will be pledging to the Theta Iota Theta Sorority! You will be pledging to no longer be a bunch of filthy fucking perverts! So over the course of this semester, you will stay in this house. You will follow our rules and regulations to the letter for every day that you are here. But not to worry...You see...we can be gracious. All you have to do is take part in our little 'Sissy Game'!"

The boys protested pathetically, as if they were in any position to do so.

Lauren continued over the sound of their groveling, "You will all compete in a series of competitions over the next few months. If you win? You get set free. You can go back to doing whatever sleezy things you did before you got here. Though--after what you'll be put through--I highly doubt that you will."

The boys seemed to sigh in relief at that. It seemed simple enough, until they watched through their pantied legs what the girls were doing.

They each had a long, wooden paddle in their hand, decorated in a variety of colors and glitter and glamor.

"Oh my god! Yours is so pretty!" One girl complimented another.

"Thanks! I spent a lot of time on it! Yours is great too!" the other replied cheerfully.

"So for our first competition..." Lauren continued, "We're gonna figure out which of you are a bunch of babies!"

The girls started lining up behind them. Picking the one they thought looked cutest in their panties, or the one they wanted to inflict the most pain on.

"If you want us to stop, we will at any time, we don't want to hurt you," Lauren said mercifully, "All you have to do is say the 'safety sentence', and we will stop your spanking. But as a loser of the competition, you will be forced to stay here and move on to the next round. Whoever can hold out the longest and endure the most pain will get set free and can go home. Are we understood?"

"What's the 'safety sentence'?" #11 asked.

Lauren smiled wickedly and looked to the girls to answer that question.

They all laughed and said together like they were in a choir:

Wahhhh!! Wahhh!! I'm a wittle cwy baby!! I can't take it any more! Wahhh!! Wahhh!!!

Lauren smiled at the flushed faces of the boys. Their silly pride always kept guys like them from admitting they were weak. That they couldn't handle a little pain.

"The last 'man' standing will get to go home tonight. Back to the filthy frat you came from, or back to your Mommy's house. I don't really care. Are we understood?"

The pantied boys all nodded with trepidation.

"Good," Lauren nodded to the girls, "then let the games BEGIN!"

**********

The girls cheered as they took their places behind their respective captive. Hefting their bedazzled paddles that were all painted and pretty. The boys squirmed as they anticipated their first spank.

One of the girls counted off "3...2...1!" and they all collectively swung at the same time. 15 paddles whacked, and 15 pantied boys squealed simultaneously.

Caleb clenched his teeth and both types of cheeks. He didn't expect it to hurt as bad as it did. His ass felt like it was on fire, and that was just the first one. He secretly wished he would have stolen panties that were more conservative, covering more up, as opposed to the pink lacy thong which did little to cover anything.

It didn't help that the girl behind him was a little bigger than the others. She must have played softball in highschool, because that first swing had some power.

"3...2...1!" THWACK!

Another smack with the paddles and another collective cry from the captives.

Caleb already considered tapping out at that point, but another sissy beat him to it.

"Wahhhh!! Wahhh!!" Came a cry from down the line. It was #12, "I'm a wittle cwy baby!! I can't take any more! Wahhh!! Wahhh!!!

"Of course the one with the baby dick would be the first one to cry like a baby!" Lauren jeered, and the girls laughed as they started uncuffing him, "Take him down to the basement and get him in his new attire! I'm sure he'll find it fitting!"

#12 was still whining as he was led by his paddler and some helpers to a door under the staircase, his cries could be heard even after he was led down into the dark room.

"Now where were we..." Lauren redirected.

The spankings resumed, one after another until the line of boys started to dwindle. One by one they let out the ridiculous 'safety sentence', and were dragged helplessly down to the basement. Some sobbing like the cry babies they were forced to admit they were.

There were four left: #1 Aaron, #3 Brad, #5 Tyler, and Caleb, #15.

Brad, the guy who claimed to be such a macho man, was pleading with the girl behind him.

"N-no more! Please! Stop!" He begged. His voice was so high-pitched and pathetic. The tears streaming down his cheeks and the panties around his waist didn't do much for his "macho" persona.

"Just say the words..." the girl behind him said as she reared back for another. Lifting his feet off the ground as she struck him across the ass.

Brad squealed like a pig as he blabbered the safety sentence and was hauled off downstairs.

Caleb's cheeks felt like they were on fire. He looked over at the mostly empty bar now. Only Aaron and Tyler remained.

Tyler had tattoos running up and down the majority of his body, he had the stature of an athlete, and only let out slight grunts with each swat of the paddle. Aaron was wriggling uncomfortably. Yanking on the cuffs behind his legs as he kicked them in pain.

The next hit caught Caleb by surprise. He must not have heard the countdown, or they were foregoing it now. Because the hits came faster, even though they were in unison. The girls had a rhythm like an olympic row team. The collective 'crack' of the paddles were steady as a metronome.

The paddle of the girl behind Caleb actually broke from her hitting him so hard. Caleb thought that would give him a reprieve, but another girl handed her her own as a replacement.

12