Sorority Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Jess said, apparently trying to make conversation, "you guys close?"

"Very close!" I answered, since Aubrey wasn't going to. "I have two older sisters, and I really like both of them. But Aubrey and I are the closest. For a while, we even shared a room, even though our house had rooms for everyone, just to be able to hang out around each other more often."

"Great!" Jess answered awkwardly. "I'm an only child, so I've never had that."

The mood was heavy. I felt nauseous, and my anxiety was peaking. I wanted to cry because my dreamed reencounter with my big sister had gone so horribly wrong. I just wanted to have fun with her, my friends and Jess. What hurt me the most was the way Aubrey was acting. Even though she said Jess hated her, she was the one acting like she hated Jessica. Every time Jess tried to say something, Aubrey answered her as rudely as she could manage, or when she answered at all. Aubrey, sitting in front of me, didn't act like my dear sister at all. She acted like Mrs. Walker--rude and cold.

I also felt scared that Jess would eventually blow up with Aubrey, and they would start arguing. Jess was getting better at handling people, but she was still very explosive and struggled a lot not to swear or be rude to others--her "bitchy nature," as I called it. I was surprised she was keeping herself calm and collected even as she was faced with Aubrey's rudeness.

I think Jess noticed I wasn't feeling well and rubbed my back soothingly.

"You okay there?" she asked.

"Yeah," my voice was shaking, but I took a deep breath and turned to Jess, squeezing her hand in mine. "Can you give us a minute, please?"

"Sure," Jess answered. I bet she was excited to get out of this situation. "See you later, baby."

Jess gave me a quick kiss and left the room, and I took a couple of deep breaths before staring at Aubrey with the deadliest gaze I could manage. I wasn't going to let Aubrey be rude to someone I like and keep quiet. Maybe last month I would, but now I wouldn't. I was trying not to be that girl anymore--the one that let people do whatever they wanted and not get mad even when they hurt me.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked her.

Her eyes widened; I could tell she was shocked by me.

"There's nothing wrong with me! She's the problem!" she answered, exasperated.

"Really, Aubrey?" I said, and I felt my voice rising. "Because it didn't look like that to me! She was very nice to you, tried talking to you, and in return, you acted the rudest you could manage! You said she hated you, but you're the one acting like you hate her!"

"Sisi, Jessica is a bitch! You don't know her!"

"So you do?" I asked, and she didn't answer. "Aubrey, do you know her? Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked, and now I was very close to yelling.

"Sisi," she fumbled with her words. "I-I don't know her personally, but the rumors-"

"That's enough!" I interrupted her. "Stop assuming things, Aubrey! I'm not stupid; I heard the rumors, but I don't care about rumors. I went there myself and drew my own conclusions. You can not like her, but you're crazy if you think you can act like that with the girl I like right in my face, and I'm going to let you!"

"Why don't you trust me?" Aubrey got up from the bed; she was fuming.

"Because you're not being honest!" I also got up because two can play that game. "Aubrey, if you tell me why you think Jessica is a bitch that hates you, then I will be able to draw my conclusion, taking into account the experience you had with her. But if you don't tell me, then I'm assuming what happened between you two doesn't matter! And I think it doesn't because Jessica looks like she doesn't even remember it! So pick: are you going to keep this from me, or are you going to be honest?"

She hesitated. "I'm not keeping anything, Sienna, but I know her; she's a bad person, and you can't go around hooking up with someone like her."

"You don't know anything about her. And you don't get to tell me what I can or can't do because Mrs. Walker already does that plenty, and now you're acting just like her." It was like a wave hit Aubrey; she realized I was saying the truth. She was acting just like her mom. "You don't have to like her, Aubrey, but if you can't act decently with Jessica, then I don't even want you to show up in front of me. You have no idea what that girl means to me, and you also have no idea how much you hurt me acting like that towards her." I felt my eyes filling with tears, but I wouldn't let her see me cry, so I turned and left.

Aubrey called for me, but I didn't turn back. I didn't want to cry, but as I walked aimlessly, I felt my tears burning their hot path on my face. I walked and walked, and then I was standing in front of her door, and I knocked. Jessica opened it, and as soon as she saw me, she quickly pulled me in and held me tightly, running her fingers through my hair like she always does when she sees me cry, and it always works in helping me calm down.

"Sisi," she said soothingly, "don't worry about the thing with Aubrey; it's not a big deal."

I noticed I didn't even tell her, but she realized my frustration was more about Aubrey being rude to her than anything else. Even without knowing why, I felt my feelings shift. When I fought Aubrey; I was angry. Walking here, I was sad, but now, for some reason, I felt possessive. So, I grabbed Jessica's face and smashed my lips against hers, making her gasp in surprise.

It was like a furnace lit up inside me. Maybe the fact Aubrey told me I couldn't have Jessica made me want her even more. Mixed with whatever was going on with me, there was definitely indignation. How dare she say I can't hook up with Jessica? I can hook up with her, and I can do so much more if I want to. I wanted her; I wanted to take her. I wanted her to belong to me as much as I did to her, and I was desperate to turn our bodies into one and go against everything she told me I couldn't do.

I kissed her like she was the oxygen I breathed. I held her like she would vanish if I loosened my grip even just a little. And I needed her like never before.

We made out passionately, a mess of lips, tongues, and our hands roaming freely on each other's bodies. Angrily pulling at the clothes that dared to prevent us from pressing our skin together. It was the first time we were that intense, and we've had plenty of intense lovemaking sessions, but maybe the others lacked feeling, and this one overflowed with it, making us burn from the inside out.

We stumbled away from the door and I pushed Jess, making her fall on the bed. I took off my shirt and she did the same. Then, I finally straddled her, we moaned at the feeling of our feverish skin pressing together. And she raised her hands to squeeze my aching breasts.

"Sisi," she panted between our kisses. "What-"

I shut her up with another kiss, tasting her mouth and trapping her bottom lip between my teeth.

"Don't ask me anything, because I probably don't know the answer," I panted. "Just fuck me!"

Jess growled at my words, quickly turning us so I was lying on the bed, and she was hovering over me. She looked gorgeous on top of me; her messy blonde hair tickling my skin, her face flushed, and her eyes burning with lust. As we kissed and pressed, clumsily we manage to take off all our clothes. It was hard because we didn't allow our bodies to separate for longer than a second. I wrapped one leg around her and she skillfully positioned herself, aligning our pussies and pressing them together. We didn't have time for foreplay; we needed each other now.

We moaned loudly at the feeling of our centers pressing against each other. Her pussy felt so hot and slippery. I could smell the familiar scent of lavender and sex in the air, making me feel dazed. I could feel her pussy throbbing against mine, our clits rubbing together and sending waves of pleasure through my whole body.

"Jess," I moaned. "It feels so good! I love your pussy!"

"Me too, Sisi!" she answered, breathing heavily. "Your clit is so big and hard, I love feeling it against mine!"

I scrathed her back and she bit my neck. The sound of our lovemaking filled the room, but I didn't care if anyone could hear us. Jess's nipples teased my own, slipping over them in a fast rhythm. My brownish nipples and her pink ones formed a beautiful contrast. I felt her mouth getting close to my ear and she started whispering obscenities to me.

"I can feel your pussy throbbing against mine!" she moaned. "I want to feel it cum, Sisi! I want you to cum against my pussy!"

"You too, I want you to cum!" was all I managed to answer, as I was lost in paradise.

We moved in a fast rhythm, our bodies glued together. I felt her heart beating against my own, giving me the most amazing feeling of connection. Our moans grew louder and more incoherent until we both cried out as we came. I felt her juices flooding my sex, I could have another orgasm just from her squirting against my pussy. We held each other as we breathed heavily, coming down from our climaxes.

But it wasn't enough, I thought to myself, even though I was still panting and weak due to my orgasm. Jess watched me with dazed eyes as I swapped our spots, so I was the one on top, straddling her. I placed her hand on my breast, letting her feel my heartbeat. I looked at Jessica, a silent plea in my gaze, asking to have more of her. She complied, raising her knee and pressing her thigh against my pussy.

I tilted my head, giving her easy access to my neck so she could kiss it. My juices made her thigh slippery and I slowly pressed my pussy up and down, using her body to give me pleasure. She ran her fingers through my hair and placing her hand on the small of my back, helped me grind against her. I could hear myself letting out little gasps and moans. I felt her lips getting closer to my ear, biting my earlobe before whispering in a husky voice.

"You're so needy today, Sisi, I love it!" she said, her hands pushing me more intensely against her.

Her skin felt so hot. I was feeling jolts of pleasure running through my body each time I moved. I let my lips smash against hers, kissing her deeply, aching to taste her. My hands roamed her body, feeling her soft skin. I was breathing heavily, intoxicating myself with her lavender smell. And the only coherent word I could possibly manage to say was her name over and over again.

"Jess," I moaned. "Please, I need you!"

"I'm here, baby," she said, soothingly. "I'm all yours."

I was in a frenzy, grinding against her and holding Jess so tightly I was afraid of hurting her, but I didn't let go. I let my feelings lead my actions; the doubt, the worry, the sadness, and anger. I channeled everything and turned it into lust. An unexplainable need for Jessica. And she let me, whispering in my ear and helping me take pleasure from her, also pleasuring herself, watching me in this new state.

Our moans echoed through the room, our sweat making our bodies slip against each other in a heavenly way. I looked at her, and the only thing that crossed my mind was how gorgeous she looked. I also loved thinking that seeing her in that lovely state--her mouth slightly open as she panted from pleasure, her half-lidded eyes staring at me, her face flushed and sweaty--was a privilege given to few.

"I want us to cum together!" I panted, right next to her ear. "Please, Jess!"

"Yes! I'm going to cum with you, Sisi! No matter how many times you ask, I'm going to do it with you!"

We settled in a fast rhythm: me grinding against her thigh, and she rubbing her own pussy. We kept going for God knows how long until we cried out as our orgasm hit us with wave after wave of pleasure. Jess's moans as she came sounded like the most beautiful symphony ever made. I relished in her sounds as I shook and gasped until I finally laid back on the bed, exhausted.

I was panting; it took a bit for me to be able to recover from my orgasm. Once I did, Jessica and I settled more comfortably on the bed, with me using her arm as a pillow and playing with her hair. We just enjoyed the feeling of our naked bodies cuddling in a comfortable silence. Until I felt my heart sink a bit, coming down from the high of our lovemaking session, remembering the things that were tormenting me.

"Jess," I said, my voice a barely-there whisper, "what happened between you and Aubrey?"

As I asked her the question, I was scared of the answer, but I was even more scared of being lied to again. At that moment, I needed Jess to be honest with me, and I had no idea what I would do if she wasn't. She waited a bit, thinking carefully before answering.

"We were together for a bit when she was still part of the sorority. We hooked up, but no one else knows. I didn't even tell Harper."

I felt my heart stop beating. I was so relieved she told me the truth, but still, what she just said raised thousands of doubts in my head. But I kept quiet; I wanted to give Jess time to keep talking.

"I was really in love with her at the time, but apparently it wasn't the same for her," I could feel the hurt in her voice; her tone made me feel so many things, but at the same time, I couldn't name a single one of them. "That's probably why she thinks I hate her; she knows how our break-up wasn't easy on me."

I felt Jessica hugging me more tightly; she kissed my forehead and caressed my hair before raising my chin delicately, making me stare her in the eyes.

"Sisi, the only reason I feel safe to tell you that is because I don't feel a single thing for Aubrey anymore," she kept going, caressing my cheek as she talked. "What I had with her will never get even close to what I have with you. What I had with Aubrey was one-sided; she didn't even care about me. But you and I, Sisi, we have a connection."

"Thank you for being honest with me," I said carefully. "Just answer me one more thing: did you know me and Aubrey were related at the time of the hazing?"

"No," she quickly answered. "You guys don't even have the same surname, so not even in my worst nightmares did I think you'd be related to her. When I found out, we were already hooking up, and," she hesitated, taking a deep breath before continuing, "I like you so much, Sisi. I love what we have, and there's nothing in this world that would make me leave you, not even Aubrey."

I allowed myself to smile. I gave Jess a slow, loving kiss before resting my head against her breast, listening closely to her heartbeat. Knowing Aubrey lied to me about her relationship with Jess broke my heart, but Jessica's honesty healed it. At that moment, I knew I could trust her, and that filled me with peace. So I closed my eyes to rest,

"You don't know how much your honesty means to me, thank you, Jess," I said to her, and she just held me tightly, delicately kissing my face, holding me like her most precious treasure.

"Sisi," I heard her whispering as I felt myself drifting off to sleep, "everything I do is for us."

12