Sorority House

Story Info
Guy tricked into pleasuring 6 sorrority girls.
2.7k words
4.38
20k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jason, and up until recently, my life has been that of an average 24-year-old. I am 6 feet tall, have short cropped brown hair, and am in pretty good shape. I live in northern Texas with my dog and my girlfriend of two years, Ashley. She is kind, makes me laugh, and I always make sure to tell her how beautiful she is.

Recently she has been trying to lead a more active lifestyle and get in shape. One of the ways she does that is to jog. I wanted to support her decision, so I decided to join her when she goes in the evenings. I don't need the exercise since I work in construction and heavy lifting is a daily task for me, but I realized that I liked the fresh air, and it gave me a chance to clear my head since Ashley likes to listen to music.

Our run is roughly two miles long and since there is a college nearby, we often see other people out exercising in the area. Toward the end of our route, there is a sorority house. I would be lying if I told you that it wasn't my favorite part of the jog. Ashley is nice to look at and watching her ass jiggle as she runs is one of the highlights of my evening, but I like looking at the sorority girls in their little shorts and bathing suits every once in a while, too. Ashley must have noticed before because once we got on that block, she would look at me and pick up the pace so we could get by it faster.

This past fall Ashley decided to visit her parents in Houston for a week. I would have gone with her, but my boss wouldn't give me the time off. At this point, Ashley and I had been jogging for months and it had become routine for me. So, even though she was gone I still threw on some shorts and my running shoes and went out for a run every evening.

Everything was pretty uneventful until the fourth day when I ran up to that special block on Sunview Street. I instantly got excited when I noticed that there were people standing outside the sorority house. I was hoping to get a good look at them in their skimpy clothes so I could get off to it in the shower when I got home. As I got closer, I saw that it was three girls, and they were huddled around the open trunk of a car in the driveway. All three of them were in cut-off shorts that showed the bottom of their asses. One was a brunette with long straight hair that was wearing a white tank top. The other two were blondes that were wearing pink bikini tops. I was so busy checking out their perky tits that I almost didn't hear it when the one with the tank top spoke.

"Excuse me!" she yelled in my direction.

I slowed down and quickly looked around to make sure that she was talking to me.

"You look like a strong guy. I was wondering if you could help us carry these speakers into the house. We are having a party later and these speakers are way heavier than they look."

I walked up to the car and saw two large house speakers sticking out of the trunk.

"Uhm, yeah. Sure, it's not a problem."

I grabbed the first one and threw it up onto my shoulder. I started walking toward the house with the two blondes in bikini tops leading the way.

"I am Krysta by the way," said the first one, "and this is Macy." She said gesturing toward the other blonde.

"I'm Jason. Nice to meet you."

Krysta held the door open for me and I walked into the sorority house for the first time. I don't know what I thought it would look like, but I definitely didn't think it would look like a normal house.

"Where do you want me to set it down?" I asked.

"On the back deck. Follow me," replied Krysta.

She led me through the living room, toward the kitchen, and opened a sliding glass door that led out onto a big deck. On the deck was a hot tub and three more girls. They were all laughing, and each had a red solo cup in their hand. It was like a dream come true.

The first girl had long brown hair and beautiful sun-kissed skin. The girl to her right was a sexy Latina with shoulder-length black curly hair and big round perky tits covered by a tiny leopard bikini top. The last girl was sitting on the edge of the hot tub with just her legs in the water. She was a light skin black girl with little tits, but even sitting down I could tell that she had a nice ass behind her.

"I'll go get the other one," I stammered as I set the speaker down.

"Okay, thank you" replied Krysta.

I shuffled through the kitchen toward the front door, and I reached in my pants, as quickly as I could, and tried to adjust my semi-hard cock so that no one would notice it. Out by the car stood the brunette with the white tank top. Her nipples were hard, and I noticed for the first time that she didn't have a bra on. I grabbed the second speaker and threw it on my shoulder. The girl shut the trunk and we walked toward the house together.

"Thank you so much for your help. I'm Maya by the way."

"Hey, I'm Jason" I replied.

Maya had small perky tits, but she had a nice, fit, round ass. She opened the door for me and led me back inside. I walked to the deck and set the speaker down next to the first one. When I looked up, I was disappointed to see that the three girls in the hot tub were gone.

I walked back into the house and through the kitchen but came to a stop in the living room because six beautiful sorority girls were blocking my way to the front door. I had no idea where they had gone when I walked through her just a minute ago.

Maya looked at me with a devious smile and said "Are you leaving already? We were hoping that you could stay for a little while."

"I- I can't. I should really get going." I stuttered back.

I'm sure they could sense my nervousness, but I tried to walk around them, toward the door.

Maya looked at the black girl and said "Monica, help me out a little."

The girl put both her hands on my chest and shoved me. I fell backward and onto the couch. As soon as I was sitting all of the girls rushed over. Two sat on either side of me and Monica climbed right up onto my lap and started making out with me.

I kept trying to tell her that I can't because I have a girlfriend, and I tried to gently move her off of me so that I could get up, but she wouldn't budge. The two girls next to me started to take off their bikini tops. I couldn't believe my eyes. Macy and Maya were sitting in an armchair across from me also topless and making out. I had never seen so many tits in one room, and despite my protests, my cock started to get harder.

Monica sat back a little to take her bikini top off too. While she was doing that the sexy Latina to my right reached over and cupped my face to turn me toward her. We started making out. Before I could stop myself, I reached over and cupped one of her big round titties. She was easily the sexiest woman that I had ever laid eyes on. When we broke our kiss Monica leaned forward and put her tits in my face. I kept trying to think of something to say, or a way to tell them about my girlfriend but no matter how hard I tried, the words wouldn't come. I put a hand on each one of her tits and started licking and sucking them in turn.

When Monica stood up, she took her bikini bottoms off. I looked up and saw all six girls standing in front of me completely naked. I had never been so hard in my life. I was so hard that it hurt. I knew that at this point there was no going back. I wasn't sure if this was real or if I was dreaming, but I wanted this. I wanted to be buried deep inside each and every one of them.

I stood up and told them to all bend over on the couch and put their asses up for me. Some smirked and some bit their lip but they all obeyed. I stood before the couch with my cock in my hand looking at the ass and pussy buffet before me. I started on the left. With Monica. I looked at her round ass and knew that I needed a taste.

I bent down and licked her from her pussy to her ass. She was already wet for me. I stood and put my throbbing cock in her. She was so wet that there was little resistance. I pumped into her slowly, watching her ass clap as I fucked her. I reached to my right with my hand and started rubbing the pussy of the next girl getting her ready for me. I gave each girl the same treatment until I got all the way to the girl on the end. The hot Latina.

She had the widest hips I had ever seen, and her ass looked amazing bent over. Her nice brown pussy was glistening. I got down on my knees and ate her like it was my last meal. I licked her wet pussy and sucked on her little clit. It wasn't long before she was moving her hips wanting more. I ate her until she came on my tongue.

I was distantly aware of another girl saying, "Damn Gigi, he must really want you."

I got up and moved my cock up and down her slit, getting my cock nice and wet, then I slowly buried myself in her. Gigi, that was her name. She felt divine, and the way that her tight pussy gripped my cock had me about to cum right then and there. I withdrew from her reluctantly, knowing that I was not ready for this to be over.

The girls all stood and looked at me with predatory eyes. They had me lay on the floor in front of the couch. I watched as all six girls used me like a sex toy. They took turns riding my cock and my face. Moans were sounding through every one of my thoughts. I was so lost in pleasure that I had no idea who was bouncing on my cock or whose pussy I was eating. Until I suddenly felt it. That luscious, tight pussy gripping my hard cock.

I felt her slowly lower herself onto me, making me hyper-aware of what was happening. I kept eating the pussy of the girl riding my face. Which I was now aware was Maya. I tried to focus on Maya and how good her pussy tasted. Anything to distract me from the sensation of Gigi pleasuring herself on my throbbing cock.

I felt Maya go suddenly tense and then felt her pussy pulse as she came in my mouth. Maya got up and I had the glorious view of Gigi riding me. I saw her full round tits bouncing, and her pussy gripping. I heard her moans and her sexy accent. I knew that I couldn't hold out any longer. I grabbed onto her tiny waist, just above her impossibly wide hips, and slammed up into her as hard and as fast as I could. She yelled and I felt her pussy clamp down as she squirted all over my cock. Seeing it sent me over the edge. She kept riding me, milking my cock with her tight pussy as I pumped my cum deep inside her.

What I did next surprised even me. I put my arm around her waist and carefully laid her down on her back. Then I kissed her stomach and worked my way lower until I was licking her little red pussy. I didn't care that my cum was leaking out of her, I just needed more.

A brunette, whose name I did not know, lowered herself onto Gigi's face. The brunette had tan skin and gorgeous pierced tits. I continued to eat Gigi as I watched the brunette ride her face. Gigi came in my mouth, and I licked her clean.

Next, I sat up and looked around the room. I saw that all the girls were paired off and eating each other's pussies or using toys to pleasure each other. I didn't know where to start. My dick was hard again just watching them. I walked over to Krysta and Macy. The two blondes that I had first seen outside. They were on the couch. They pulled apart when I got there.

I sat down and Krysta immediately got on top of me, reverse cowgirl. Macy was on her hands and knees in front of us. As Krysta rode me Macy was licking her pussy at the same time. Krysta came from all the pleasure. After she rode out her orgasm, she pulled my cock out of her and Macy put it in her mouth. She sucked me like a pro, and I could feel her taking most of my cock into her mouth.

Krysta climbed off me and Macy climbed on. Krysta grabbed my cock and lined it up with Macy's pussy. Macy slid down until I was completely buried in her. Macy was very petite, and I knew how I wanted to fuck her. I had her lay back onto me and I put my arms around her legs, then behind her head, in a full nelson. She was completely helpless as I rammed into her pussy. She came and her pussy tightened on my cock. It was enough to keep me going. I kept fucking her relentlessly until I felt her clamp down a second time in a matter of minutes. I pulled out of her and laid her on the couch, so I could taste her red, swollen pussy. I licked her clit until she screamed with ecstasy.

I found Monica and Maya next. They were on the floor in a 69, Monica on top and Maya below. I just got down and kneeled behind Monica and thrust into her. She looked back at me, reached back, and smacked her own round ass. Maya was still below her eating her pussy while I fucked her. I loved the way Monica's ass clapped, and I kept a steady rhythm just so I could watch it. After she came, she switched places with Maya.

Maya had a nice, fit, bubble butt. It jiggled just right when I fucked her. I grabbed onto her tiny waist and watched how her ass moved when I pounded her tight pussy. She came, and just in time because I was so close now. I wouldn't be able to hold back anymore.

I stood up and ordered all of the girls to lay next to each other on the floor and play with their pussies. Once they were all on their backs I stood by their heads and watched them all play with themselves while I stroked my cock.

They were saying things like "cum for me baby." and "I want all of your cum."

The filthy things coming out of their mouths had me cumming hard. I shot my load all over those beautiful faces and beautiful tits. They got up and licked my cum off of each other. As I was watching my phone rang. It was Ashley. I picked it up and got dressed as fast as I could.

"Where are you, sweetie? I came home early to surprise you and you're not here," she said.

"Yeah, I went for a run. I'll be home soon baby." I replied out of breath and hung up.

I looked back at all the girls, still naked and licking my cum off their lips. I smiled and said, "Thank you, ladies. Have fun at your party."

I walked out the door, to finish my jog and head home to my girlfriend.