Sorority Revenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Toyed with in public, forced to cum, and made to lick pussy.
4.5k words
4.43
89.4k
75

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riririri
riririri
481 Followers

If you haven't read Part 1 yet, I highly recommend you do - it will give you some context around the situation.

-------------------------------

Chapter 3

-------------------------------

It was a warm October evening, still sunny outside. Luckily for me, it was also a Thursday, which meant that Hayley Williams was standing in my room, at attention, waiting for me to do whatever I wanted to her.

I had caught her stealing my essay and submitting it as her own, and slowly untangled her web of lies. Now, to avoid losing her scholarship, and avoid getting kicked out of our prestigious sorority, she had agreed to be my slave, doing whatever I wanted for the rest of the academic year.

It was only our second session together. Truth be told, I was nervous, still testing her boundaries, trying not to push her too far in case she reached her limit and chose expulsion over servitude to me. Still, I had some plans for her already.

"Nice to see you again Hayley."

"Good evening Miss Sarah," she spat out, eyes blazing. I loved how angry and defeated she was, it made my experience so much more enjoyable.

"When was the last time you washed the dishes Hayley?" I saw her eyes dart around, as she realised she had forgotten that part of our agreement. "I thought so.. Part of our agreement was that you'd stop being such a slob, keep the sorority kitchen clean, and be a better houseguest. Have you done any of that this week?"

"No mistress," Hayley replied sullenly.

"Do you want me to send off that email to your scholarship board with all the evidence of you cheating? Or tell our sorority sisters that you were pretending to have wealthy parents while funding your designer lifestyle through sugar baby sites?"

"No mistress!" she said with a bit more conviction this time.

"Do you want me to bend you over and spank you like I did on Thursday?"

"No please mistress," Hayley mumbled.

"Are you sure? You seemed to enjoy that quite a lot, you came twice from what I remember, rubbing your little pussy all over my fingers."

I saw Hayley turn a bright shade of red. I had forced her to come - twice- in our last session, forcing her to humiliate herself and seem complicit in her submission to me. I could see her struggling with the memory.

"Take off your clothes, remove your bra and panties, then put your t-shirt and skirt back on."

Hayley complied slowly, still unused to having to strip off at the command of a stranger. I watched as the removed all her clothes, then put her thin white t-shirt back on, and pulled her flippy chiffon skirt back over her wide hips. She quickly stood at attention again, hands by her sides.

"We're going on a field trip to the kitchen Hayley, you're going to wash all your dishes and everyone else's too."

Hayley gasped. "W-without my underwear?" she asked quickly. I saw her point. Now bra-less, her C-cup breasts pressed against the thin white shirt, with the faint outline of her dark pink nipples and areolas visible if one looked closely. Her skirt afforded her more coverage, but it was short and flippy - one wrong move and her bare ass would be exposed.

"If you want to wear underwear, wash the dishes on your own time next time Hayley." I chuckled. "Now follow me down stairs, give yourself about 30 seconds before you enter the common room after me, and go straight to the kitchen. And Hayley? Keep your hands by your sides the whole time or I will punish you severely."

Without waiting for her reply, I opened my room door, walked down the landing, and turned right to go down the stairs in our sorority house. The stairs led to the main hall, and to the right of that was our Common Room. It was beautifully designed, with a large home cinema, pool table, and cozy sofas and armchairs for us to relax in. Unfortunately for Hayley, Thursday night was movie night, which meant a good 10 to 12 of our sorority sisters would be there.

I walked into the Common Room, and waved casually at some of my friends watching a movie. I continued on down the length of the room, and opened the door leading to a long hallway, which led to the kitchen. The hallway meant I would hear someone coming long before they entered the kitchen, giving Hayley and me some privacy, while still giving me the chance to toy with her in a relatively public setting.

I waited in the hallway, watching as Hayley gingerly walked into the Common Room after me. She couldn't walk too fast, as she was trying to avoid her skirt flipping up. However, with her hands pressed to her sides, her perky nipples were straining against her white t-shirt. I saw her grit her teeth, trying to maintain a facade of normalcy as a few of the girls turned and stared at her with confused looks. Hayley wasn't popular - she was rude and downright nasty to some of the girls on scholarship - so I knew this would be gossiped about later.

Hayley stepped quietly into the dark hallway, heaving a sigh of relief as her ordeal ended. She followed me down the hallway into the empty kitchen.

I pointed to the (large) pile of dishes in and around the kitchen sink. "All yours, Hayley."

Glaring at me, still pink-cheeked from putting on a show in the Common Room, Hayley walked towards the sink. I perched on the counter next to the sink, watching her as she grudgingly grabbed a sponge, turned on the tap, and started washing her first plate.

I held my fingers under the running tap for a minute, then reached up and grabbed her left nipple through her shirt. Hayley gasped at the cold sensation, gritting her teeth as I started tweaking her nipple, feeling it harden under my touch. I repeated the action a few times, holding my fingers under the tap then playing with her nipples, until there were two obvious wet spots on the front of her shirt.

"P-please m-mistress," Hayley begged, as she started drying the first dish. "What if someone walks in?"

"Tell them you got water on your shirt?" I shrugged, still playing with her now-hard nipples. You could see the wet bit of the t-shirt, almost translucent and pressed against her round breasts, with her dark pink areolas clearly visible, and rock-hard nipples straining against the fabric.

I forced her to keep doing the dishes, toying with her nipples awhile more. Then, I slipped my hand under her skirt.

"Spread your legs, slave," I said quietly. "Wider. WIDER." Hayley flinched, her legs more than shoulder-width apart now. "Keep them like that, understand? I will spank you -hard- if you close your legs before I tell you to."

Hayley grabbed a mug, trying to finish washing the dishes even faster to end her ordeal. If anyone walked in now, they would see her legs spread slightly too far apart, and her rock hard nipples and crinkled areolas pressing against her wet shirt. In short, it would be extremely embarrassing for Hayley.

Slipping my hand under her skirt, I ran my fingers up and down her slit.

"Eeeegh," Hayley uttered, forced to keep her legs spread as my probing fingers found her fleshy clit. I started pinching the soft nub, causing blood to rush to it as I alternated between pinching and stroking it with my thumb.

Hayley was rushing through the dishes now, trying to avoid not just someone seeing her in the kitchen, but also trying to avoid the possibility of me making her orgasm unwillingly once again. She still had more than half the dishes to do, though.

I slipped my fingers out of her pussy, noting some moisture on my fingers already. I then sauntered over to the fridge, rooting around inside it until I found what I was looking for - a relatively small, narrow carrot, about 4 inches long. I held it up in Hayley's direction.

"Oh god, no, please," Hayley squeaked. "N-not here."

"Keep your legs spread," I said, ignoring her protests.

"P-please m-miss Sarah I-"

"Would you like me to grab a cucumber instead? Or, you can beg me to fuck you with this carrot."

There was silence for a while, as Hayley dried off another mug. Then - "Please fuck me with the carrot, Miss Sarah."

"Good girl."

I stood behind her, watching as she started washing a cereal bowl in the sink. I slowly slid the carrot under her skirt, fumbling as I tried to line up the vegetable with her wet pussy hole.

"Ggggg," Hayley protested, as I slowly slid the small vegetable into her pussy. I started sliding the carrot in and out of her vagina, watching her struggle to keep her legs spread as she washed all the dishes in the sink.

Hayley jumped as I reached around with my other hand and placed it on her left breast. Her t-shirt was starting to dry up, and she was conscious that she was slowly regaining her modesty in that department. I decided to leave her breasts alone, and slowly slid my hand downwards and under her skirt again. With my left hand, I started tweaking her clit, massaging the hardening nub. With my right hand, I continued to fuck her with the vegetable.

A squishing sound filled the room as I fucked the cheater with a carrot in our common kitchen, watching her wince as the sound of her arousal became obvious. She had about 10 or so plates left now, and I watched her scrub them frantically, trying to beat her building orgasm.

Then suddenly, we heard the door to the hallway open, and the sounds of someone walking towards the kitchen. Hayley froze, pleading with her eyes for me to release her from her ordeal. I nonchalantly shoved the carrot as deep into her pussy as I could.

"Keep your legs where they are," I warned her. Then I grabbed my phone and went to the kitchen table, acting like I had been chilling there with my phone.

The kitchen door opened, and my friend Madison walked in. She was one of the scholarship girls who Hayley loved to torment for being "poor".

"Hey Sarah," Madison exclaimed. "Just getting a drink, are you joining us for the movie?"

"Maybe later," I said, smiling. I looked over to Hayley. She was still doing the dishes quietly, but I knew she was struggling. By being forced to keep her legs a shoulder-width apart, she was having to use all her strength to hold onto the carrot I had shoved up her pussy. Luckily for her, her t-shirt was no longer wet and translucent. Still, a carrot dropping out of her skirt and onto the floor in front of Madison would be the end of her social standing in the sorority.

"Ah Hayley, fancy seeing you doing the dishes of all things!" Madison looked at her quizzically. Seeing the cheater's slightly panicked look, combined with her slightly too-far-apart legs, and her doing the dishes for once, was an unusual sight.

Madison shrugged it off, chatting with me as she grabbed a freshly-washed glass and poured some juice into it. I could see Hayley close her eyes in the background, her thighs rippling as she struggled to hold onto the carrot with her vaginal muscles. It was small, and undoubtedly slowly sliding out of her pussy. Finally, I saw her panic, glance at me, and then quickly slide her legs shut.

Madison didn't notice this, and waved goodbye to me cheerily as she walked out of the kitchen and back to her movie.

"Was your pussy too loose to hold on to the carrot, Hayley?" I asked, once Madison was safely back in the Common Room.

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry for having a loose pussy," Hayley said quickly, saying anything she could to appease me and avoid a punishment. I rolled my eyes, prying the carrot from her closed inner thighs.

"Back in position," I instructed, forcing her to resume her original position with her legs spread. "I think we'll have to find somewhere that holds the carrot better." I placed her tip of the carrot against her puckered asshole.

"Eeeeee, n-no please Miss Sarah, I- h-h-haven't.. please -" Hayley closed her legs shut again.

"We can end this now, and I can send that email off to your scholarship board, Hayley. If not, I will be using your ass at my pleasure at some point, and you will have to learn to accept much bigger things than a medium-sized carrot."

I saw a tear roll down Hayley's face. Our Tuesday session had been just a little bit of forced nudity, some spanking, and 2 earth-shaking orgasms for her. That she could handle. This, however, was me showing her that her body belonged to me now, and her opinions did not matter. Sniffling, she accepted defeat and spread her legs wide again, still facing the sink, refusing to look at me.

"When I tell you to do something, you do it. If you fail at the task, like you did earlier, you get punished. Punishments are not pleasant, Hayley. Now get back to doing the dishes." Hayley jumped, realising that she had forgotten about the remaining dishes.

I reached over and grabbed the dish soap next to the sink, lathering the carrot up nicely. It was only about 4 inches long, and the width of 2 of my fingers. It would not cause any pain, just some discomfort.

I raised Hayley's skirt again, pressing the soapy carrot to her quivering anus. Slowly, very slowly, I pushed the narrow tip of the vegetable about half an inch up her ass.

"GGGGGG," Hayley shrieked as she felt the unwelcome intrusion in her most private area. I could feel her clenching down, trying to block the carrot from entering, but it was all in vain. She continued washing the remaining bowls regardless, bent over slightly to escape the invasion, while trying to end her ordeal as quickly as possible.

"Keep your back straight, slave," I said, rotating the carrot around to get her used to the feeling. I pulled the vegetable out slightly, then pushed it slightly further in.

"EEEEE," Hayley said, trying to muffle the noise as I violated her arse.

"Push out, don't clench down," I advised her, knowing she would not take my advice. I managed to work about 2 inches of the carrot in, rotating the vegetable around to make her more uncomfortable.

I reached around with my left hand and grabbed her clit, which was still hard and engorged. I started diddling her clit with my left hand, while I inserted the carrot further up her arse in a jackhammer motion. I'd pull the vegetable out an inch, then push it back in her tight ass, a little further in each time. The entire time, my fingers played with her clit, causing the fleshy nub to get even harder as blood rushed to it.

I was extremely turned on watching the cheater, the bully, forced to keep her legs spread and her back straight, washing the dishes as I toyed with her nether regions in a public setting. Every time she shut her legs slightly, or hunched over, I'd spank her butt once - hard- forcing her back into the right position.

Hayley had 2 mugs left to wash, but by then I knew she was hurtling towards an orgasm. I could feel her pussy juices on my fingers once more. Her clit was huge, angry and red, as I continued rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. I grabbed the carrot and pushed all 4 inches of it up her arse, pulled it back out, and then pushed it swiftly all the way in again.

"MMMMFFFFFFF!" Hayley exclaimed loudly, forgetting to keep quiet.

"Looks like you're enjoying being fucked up the arse by a carrot, Hayley," I said, still playing with her clit, enjoying her humiliation at the clear squishing sound of my fingers rubbing up against her wet slit.

Hayley refused to look at me, clutching on to the last mug she had to wash as she felt her orgasm building. I continued pushing the carrot in and out of her ass, feeling her tight asshole clenching down on the vegetable momentarily, before giving up and letting it invade her hole. I grabbed her engorged clit with my fingers again, rolling the engorged nub mercilessly between by thumb and finger, watching her squirm, legs still spread wide, as she tried to fight off the orgasm.

Finally, without looking at me, she whispered "Please may I come, Miss Sarah?" This was her final humiliation, being forced to acknowledge her arousal as I violated her arse for the first time, being forced to beg for the orgasm she claimed she did not want.

"Sure, slut, go ahead and come with the carrot up your arse." I watched her cringe as I reminded her of the anal intrusion, twisting the vegetable further inside her as I continued diddling her clit.

Just as she was about to come, seconds before I saw her body tense up in orgasm, I stopped tweaking her clit. Instead, I started pinching it harshly, painfully, clamping down on her fleshy nub with my fingers and pulling it outwards.

"EEEEEEEGH! EEEE- EEEEEGGGHHH!" Hayley shrieked again, as I continued pinching her clit harshly. She dropped the mug into the sink, holding on to the kitchen counter to deal with the sudden pain while struggling to keep her legs spread. However, she was too far along with her impending orgasm to turn back now.

Hayley howled as she came anyway, the harsh pinching sensation enough to take her over the edge in her hyper-aroused state.

"EEEEEGHHHH!" she exclaimed again, bucking against the counter, trying to stay upright as I forced her to cum. I continued pinching her engorged clit and working the carrot in and out of her tight ass. She ground her hips against my hand as I refused to lessen my vice-like grip of her clit, watching her overcome in a mix of pain and pleasure as waves of the orgasm flooded over her.

The constant pinching of her clit drew her orgasm out, and I watched in satisfaction as she humped the air wantonly, the carrot still embedded in her arse. She was squealing at the harsh sensation, yet quivering from the strength of the orgasm. It took ages for Hayley to calm down, the aftershock of the orgasm sending shudders through her as I kept pinching her over-sensitive clit over and over again.

Finally, I withdrew my fingers, looking at her flushed, tear-stained face. "Keep the carrot in your arse. Finish up with that last mug and report back to my room when you're done, we still have 45 minutes of our session left."

I turned on my heel and left the kitchen, walking back up to my room. I sat on my sofa, waiting impatiently for the humiliated cheat to walk through my door.

-------------------------------

Chapter 4

-------------------------------

It took less than 5 minutes for Hayley to knock quietly on my door. I knew she would try to leave the kitchen as soon as possible, to get back to the relative safety of my room.

"Come in," I barked, watching the door open. I didn't bother asking her if the girls in the Common Room had noticed her nipples again on the way back. Hayley walked in, her face still flushed, still panting from her earlier ordeal.

"You did a good job down there," I said. "So I'll go easy on you for the rest of our session. Take off your clothes." Hayley quickly took her clothes off, looking slightly confused at the compliment. As she bent to take her skirt off, I saw the orange tip of the carrot peeking out of her arse, still embedded deep inside her.

"See how much harder you come when I toy with your ass?" I chuckled. Hayley turned a deeper shade of red.

"Y-yes Mistress," she mumbled. She clearly disagreed, but was quickly learning to go along with whatever I said.

"Did you prefer being toyed with in the kitchen, or would you prefer staying in this room, Hayley?"

"This room, Mistress!"

"I thought so... Now I might enjoy playing with you in public, but I definitely prefer a more private setting for my own orgasms," I said. I saw Hayley slowly realising what I was going to ask her to do.

Standing up, I took my jeans and sweater off. Hayley was gorgeous, but I was definitely considered attractive as well - dark hair, dark eyes and long lashes, a lithe body from years of playing Tennis, and large, natural breasts. Truth be told, I always wished my boobs were smaller and perkier, but none of my partners had complained in the past, and I had learned how to deal with it.

I left my bra on, but slowly peeled my panties off. Then, I sat back down on the sofa.

"Good behaviour from you means we get to stay in this room, understand?"

riririri
riririri
481 Followers
12