Sorority Sisters

Story Info
She finally was accepted into the prestigious sorority!
7.2k words
4.32
14.6k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,254 Followers

The blond haired, blue eyed university freshman rested her back against a tree as she sat on the grass. Taking advantage of a break between classes, she smiled as the shade of the tree kept her upper body cool, while the angle of the sun bathed her long, shapely legs in warm sunshine. The short shorts she was currently wearing exposed those legs from her sandals all the way to the top of her thighs.

The reason for her smile on this lovely Spring day came bubbling up into her thoughts.

"I finally made it into the Sorority! And not just any sorority... the most prestigious one on campus - Alpha Chi Omega!" she almost chortled. "Me, Pearl Higgins, a simple farm girl, now accepted by all these cultured young women as a sister. Admitted to their ranks!" She could hardly believe it. True, she had to endure the hazing rituals, and she'd surprised her new 'sisters' by doing so well. After all, being raised on a farm had taught her to be a hard worker. Consequently, the week where she had to clean all the sisters' rooms she did really well. She was exhausted each day, especially after doing Michelle's room. "I swear," Pearl muttered to herself, "that girl deliberately trashed her room every day just to make more work for me." She smiled, "But I done it... oops... correct my grammar... but I did it -- a whole week of it!"

Two of the other former pledges, now also sisters, came and sat next to her. Seeing their smiles, she looked back on some other ordeals she and the other pledges were made to endure. Like being doused with ice cold water, or taking a notebook and having to collect the names of all the freshman class. Being tied to trees wearing only their underwear - they had a sister watching to make certain no one molested them -- but it was still humiliating. It was also embarrassing when they had to form a long line and play leapfrog across the entire campus with the upperclassmen laughing it them. It was also a little mortifying when they had to attend all their classes in their pajamas for one day. There were more such things, but that was all behind them now.

Pearl sighed and basked -- the day should have been perfect, but it wasn't fully. The only cloud on her horizon was her grades in Sociology, Biology, and History. Pledging had occupied so much of her time that her grades had plummeted. And this had her very worried, whenever she thought about it. Just then, Michelle walked up and must've seen the small frown on Pearl's face. "What's up, honey?" she asked.

"Oh, it's really nothing," Pearl answered shyly.

"I've never seen you frown like that, sister," Michelle said kindly. "Come and take a little walk with me, and let's talk."

Flattered, Pearl took Michelle's hand, and allowed herself to be pulled to her feet. The two of them strolled along, arm in arm until they came to a rather private area. Michelle said, "Okay, it's just the two of us. Tell me what's bothering you."

Becoming a member of the sorority, Pearl felt a lot more close to Michelle than she had when they'd first met. Choking emotionally on some of her words, Pearl explained her dilemma about possibly failing in her three subjects. "And if I fail, Michelle, I'll lose my scholarship. And that means I'll have to leave the University and go back to the farm."

"Oh honey -- we can't have that." Michelle looked around to make sure no one was near. "There is a way that you can certainly pass your finals well enough to get good grades in all three subjects."

"Huh? How?" Pearl asked, incredulous.

Michelle began whispering in her ear. Pearl's eyes widened in surprise as Michelle carefully explained how Pearl could secretly hack into a certain database and get copies of all three finals. "Then you just need to look up and memorize the correct answers. You'd still be studying, but it would be a very focused study." She grinned conspiratorially.

This solution went against Pearl's instinct as to what was right -- but she was desperate. It only took her a couple of minutes of arguing with herself before she gave Michelle a hug and whispered, "I think you just saved me. Thank you."

Michelle hugged her back, saying, "That's what sisters are for." She had Pearl scribble down the instructions for how to perform the hacking that she needed to do. They hugged once more, and then had to go back to their various classes.

As soon as Pearl had a chance, she accessed the three finals, dragging copies to her laptop. Then she plowed into her textbooks, looking up the various answers. In a short period of time, she felt very ready for those finals. And sure enough, as she took each one, she deliberately got some of the harder questions wrong, but made sure that she would end up with a better than passing grade. Her scholarship was saved! She felt such a relief that she rushed to Michelle to thank her once again.

"Michelle, I did it! I passed all three courses! I can't thank you enough!" Pearl gushed.

"Oh, so you did get copies of the finals from that database? And those helped you pass?" Michelle verified.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Pearl answered, clapping her hands joyfully. "That did the trick! And from now on, I promise to study hard so I never have to do that again."

"Ah, but the point is -- you did do it, and that means that you left a trace that you did it," Michelle said with a gleam in her eye. "And if I report this, you'll be expelled."

Pearl's hand flew to her mouth in shock. "Please don't do that, Michelle! You're the one that told me to do it! Please -- I'll do anything, just don't turn me in!"

Michelle patted her shoulder. "Don't worry -- it'll be our little secret, as long as you do me a favor."

Pearl's lips were trembling as she asked, "What favor?"

Michelle grinned as she replied, "You know that we have the sorority ball coming up in two days. I want you to offer yourself as a 'prize' at that dance."

"What do you mean by 'a prize'?"

"You're not a virgin, are you, Pearl?" asked Michelle.

Pearl blushed, staining her cheeks a deep red color. "No, I'm not," she replied a little hesitantly. Her mouth formed the letter 'O' as what Michelle was suggesting registered in her brain. "You mean... that you... want to sort of whore me out at the dance? You can't be serious."

"I'm dead serious," Michelle informed her. "Your other option, I'm afraid, is to be kicked out of the University. So what's it going to be?"

Presented with the two choices, Pearl was sweating, trying to think of a way out. But she was trapped. She knew that Michelle indeed had the power to turn her in. And being turned in would lead to utter disgrace and her having to go back to her farm and explained to her parents why she'd lost her scholarship and had been asked to leave. With her heart hammering in her throat, she tried swallowing hard to push it back down into place and be able to speak. She whispered, "I really have no choice, Michelle. I'll do what you ask."

The gleam in Michelle's eyes brightened. "I thought you might see it my way," she laughed. Rummaging around in her school bag, she pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. "This is a nondisclosure agreement, Pearl. Read it. You'll see there is a substantial penalty if you break this agreement. Basically, it says you cannot reveal to anyone what occurs at the sorority ball."

Pearl read it over carefully, the skin on her face blanching as the words in the document registered on her brain. Again, knowing that Michelle'd trapped her and she really had no choice, she took the pen in a shaking hand and signed it.

A grinning Michelle stored the document carefully away. "A wise choice, 'sister' and I'll be delivering the clothing that you'll be wearing at the ball." She walked away, chuckling to herself.

On the day of the dance, Pearl didn't bother getting dressed in her prettiest outfit as she'd planned, knowing that Michelle was going to dress her in something. She reported as ordered at the anteroom of the women's washroom, located slightly down the hall from the dance area.

Michelle was waiting for her, along with another sorority sister named Gloria. For some reason, Pearl and Gloria didn't get along at all. Therefore, it didn't help any when Michelle, with Gloria watching, commanded her to remove all of her clothing. "And you can hand me those shoes, Pearl. They're pretty enough that we'll let you wear them for walking."

Shamefacedly, Pearl removed each item she was wearing and had to hand it to Michelle, who stuffed it into a plastic bag. Pearl's arm tried to cover her breasts while her other hand covered her crotch as, now nude, she faced them. "Good. Now put these on," Michelle commanded. She handed Pearl a pair of crotchless panties. The cloth item was one of the most lewd things Pearl had ever seen, and she felt very embarrassed stepping into them and pulling them up. Next, Michelle gave her a garter belt to attach around her waist. It was the kind with dangling snaps to hold up stockings. So of course, the next thing Pearl received was a pair of sexy, sheer nylon stockings.

Pearl had to sit in a chair and carefully roll up each stocking, insert her toes, and then unroll it up her legs and thighs, where she could attach the snaps to hold it in place. As she did this, she tried very hard not to give her sorority sisters gratuitous looks at her crotch, exposed by the panties.

As Pearl stood up, the final garment that Michelle handed her was a bra -- if you could call it that. It was more like a bra in which someone had forgotten to stitch in its breast cups. As she was adjusting it, she had to pull each of her breasts out through the openings by tugging on her nipples. The supporting straps then encircled the base of each breast, squeezing enough to make them jut forward obscenely. Pearl was now bending slightly forward, cringing, and squeezing her thighs together to hide herself as much as possible. She was too slow to realize that Michelle had pulled her arms behind her back and swiftly snapped handcuffs onto her wrists.

"Now you won't be able to cover those tits from our sight. Okay Gloria, we're ready for phase 2," Michelle said. Gloria opened the door to the hallway and signaled. Perhaps a minute later, two of the sorority sisters carried in a low, padded bench. They placed this in the center of the room, and then helped to lift, carry, and position Pearl face down on it. Her head was dangling off one end of the bench, but its padding covered down that side a little ways so she could actually rest her head on the padding. One sister pressed down on her shoulders, pinning her in place, while two of the other sisters each took one of Pearl's legs and bound her ankles with some soft cloth material to the bench legs. The fourth sister ran some ropes across the back of Pearl's waist and secured her body down onto the bench.

Pearl said, "Hey! I think you've humiliated me enough! A joke is a joke, but this is going too far! Let me go!"

Michelle knelt down in front of the bench and lifted Pearl's head up by tugging on her hair. "I want you to understand something, Pearl. If you really want us to let you go, we will. If at any time during this evening you want us to stop, we will. But if you do that, realize that I'll turn you in, and you'll face immediate expulsion. Do you still want us to let you go?"

Pearl fought back a tear of frustration. Quietly, she mumbled, "No Michelle -- I don't want that."

"Given your situation, that's a wise choice," Michelle agreed. They became aware of music coming from the nearby ballroom. "It sounds like the dance has started. Sisters, I'll stay here to supervise Pearl. You can enjoy the dance and maybe come and visit us from time to time."

Gloria said, "Let me give her a parting gift." Seconds later, Pearl felt fingers parting her pussy lips followed by smooth cool plastic invading her vaginal tunnel. As a low buzzing sound could be heard in the room, Pearl felt the tube inside her starting to vibrate. And not only that -- something else was vibrating gently against her clitoris!"

"Oooo! Your lending her your rabbit vibrator?"Michelle crooned. "That's so thoughtful of you."

Gloria laughed. "You can switch it off and on whenever you feel like it, Michelle."

The other three women departed, leaving Michelle and Pearl. "Hmmmm. I think we need one more thing to complete your presentation, Pearl." The bound woman felt Michelle's fingers in the hair on the back of her head and then something slipped down over her eyes to rest against her nose, plunging her into complete darkness. She was now blindfolded! There were a couple of chairs in the room and Pearl heard one softly scraping across the floor to a position near the head of the bench.

Michelle settled into the chair, pulled up the hem of her dress, lifted Pearl's head by her hair and brought her mouth to Michelle's smoothly shaven pussy. "Start licking, girl. I want you to make me nice and wet. I'm going to be your protector for the night, so you'll want to keep me happy."

Pearl was a little shocked at this treatment, but at least Michelle's pussy didn't smell or taste bad. With little other choice, she started softly licking. Soon Michelle was humming with pleasure. Pearl was just wondering if she could make Michelle cum by digging her tongue in deep, and flipping it's tip inside when she heard Michelle say, "Ooops - we need to stop. You have another customer."

"What?" Pearl was thinking to herself as the pussy was removed from her mouth and her head was allowed to hang down again. The chair made some soft noises, there was a quiet swish of clothing, and Pearl felt her head lifted and her mouth brought to a dry pussy, which had a little pubic hair. "This isn't Michelle anymore!" she realized. Surprised, she kept her tongue in her mouth and just let her inactive lips rest against the warm, fragrant flesh.

She heard Michelle state, "From the look on your face, this girl is not performing properly as our dance prize." Pearl felt an unexpected stinging slap on her left butt cheek! "Get busy,girl! Eat that pussy!"

"Oww," she mumbled against the strange pussy. Embarrassed, she began licking the labial folds and then dug her tongue into the slit. This produced a sort of purring sound from the unknown woman, and Pearl felt soft hands stroking her hair now. Meanwhile, Michelle was moving the rabbit vibrator slowly in and out of her, which made the rabbit's ears only tickle her clit intermittently.

All too soon, the woman lifted her head away, whispering, "That's enough. My boyfriend wants to fuck me in his car, and I want to present him with a juicy pussy, ready for his cock to thrust in deep." Pearl was a little shocked that she didn't recognize the voice as one of her sorority sisters.

As the woman left, Pearl asked, "Michelle, is the dance for only sorority sisters and their boyfriends?"

Michelle laughed. "It's mainly for our sorority, but our sisters can invite other girls from other sororities, or even ones that are not pledged. It appears that word is spreading that your oral skills are available, so you may have a busy night."

Indeed, it was a busy night for Pearl. She had so many customers that she lost track of the time. It seemed like as one woman vacated the chair, another one took her place and eagerly pressed her pussy up against Pearl's mouth. Since she was blindfolded, she paid attention to other things, like how the woman interacted with her to position her mouth. Some of them held her head by grasping with both hands near her ears. Some of them gripped the back of her head, while others gently held her cheeks. A few of them stroked her head gratefully as she kissed, licked and sucked.

Pearl's ears weren't covered, so she heard the sounds that these women were making. Some moaned, while others cried out their delight, And a couple of the voices she thought she recognized, especially if they were in her pledge group. Those women she liked and they'd become friends, but she never imagined she'd get this intimate with them.

Like the first 'customer' that Pearl had serviced after Michelle, a few of them only wanted her to get them all wet and juicy so that they could have an exciting fuck with their boyfriends. But most of them wanted the thrill and relief of achieving orgasm. In this group, some came wetly and almost silently. Some of them squirted as they came, and Pearl was shocked the first time this happened, with the woman's cum spraying all over her face. The second time it happened, Pearl actually felt a sense of pride that she'd cause that eruption. Some shook their pelvis as they came, vibrating their intimate flesh against Pearl's lips. They all tasted a little different, but in ways difficult to describe.

Restrained in her personal darkness, in addition to Pearl's heightened senses of smell, taste, and hearing, she also had a more exquisite tactile sense with her lips and tongue. Therefore, each vaginal region presented to her was another opportunity to explore and mentally map it. Some of the pussies were smooth shaven, while others had thin, groomed carpets of pubic hair. By touching her tongue to the latter, she sometimes discovered the pubic hair formed patterns like a heart, or a V, or an arrow pointing down, or a straight very thin vertical line. But two of them that she could remember had dense bushes! These women had to pull their own pussy lips open to let Pearl's tongue more easily find its way around. These pussies smelled more musky, and she figured their hair muff held in their personal scent in a more concentrated fashion. They were in some ways a refreshing change in their naturalness.

So Pearl was blindly learning quite a bit about vaginas and clits and scents and tastes and sounds -- the sounds especially during orgasms! When she heard those sounds, it was quite a turn-on to her! She might have to keep practicing cunnilingus on willing partners after this (and hope they would reciprocate) if she could find any. Perhaps she could discretely ask those few pledge sisters that she thought she recognized. She began to think she could recognize virtually every pussy she'd encountered, but only if she shut her eyes and explored it with her mouth.

After the first few so-called 'customers', Pearl started paying more attention to locating their clits since those acted like pleasure buttons and would usually create a quicker climax, allowing Pearl to get a brief rest in between. With the smoothly shaven women, their clits were easy to detect with her tongue. And Pearl was astonished at how different all these clits were! Not just in size, although some were so tiny the tip of her tongue covered it completely, while others may have been about an inch long and easily sucked on. And their clitoral hoods! Some hid the clit entirely while others let it peek out easily. The hoods varied from what felt like paper thin to others that were so fleshy that Pearl easily sucked on the hood itself!

Using the rabbit vibrator, moving it in and out, switching it on and off, Michelle made her simmer as she performed all this cunnilingus. But as the ball was almost over, Michelle switched on the vibrator, and carefully positioned the quivering rabbit ears against Pearl's clitoris. She held it there until Pearl twisted and writhed in the rush of orgasm!

Bound to the table, quivering with her orgasmic aftershocks, Pearl may not even have noticed as her bench was smoothly lifted up by four pairs of masculine hands. Carefully and silently, they carried her, still bound and blindfolded as she was, into the ballroom. Everyone had been warned to be silent, and they obeyed, but lots of eyes widened as they drank in the sight of Pearl dressed in those sexy clothes.

At one end of the room was a stage and the men placed her bench there, so Pearl was elevated and in plain view of all. Michelle stepped up onto the stage, and announced, "I will now draw the winners of tonight's raffle. And I want to thank you all for generously buying so many tickets. I have a feeling that knowing who had volunteered to be the prize at this dance inspired you all to buy more chances than usual."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,254 Followers