Sorority Sisters Ch. 03 - Najah's Turn

Story Info
Young Black Sister takes control of her white fucktoy.
4.1k words
4.49
23.6k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This installment continues the events of my first evening working in the capacity of "fuckslut" for members of a Black sorority. See the first two stories in this series in order to understand how I came to have this role.

---------------

We walked down the hall to the room I had spent time in twice. Mrs. P led us in and said, "Paul, you are going to be this young lady's plaything for the remainder of this evening." My classmate averted her eyes, smiling nervously as she stared at the floor, clutching her oversized bathrobe closed. She glanced back at the sound of Christina entering the room.

"This is Najah," said Mrs. P as she came to stand behind us. I stood naked, with my still leaking cock jutting forward and my nipples stretched and aching from the small lead weights attached to the clamps. Mrs. P. reached around Najah, and removed her robe.

My student's mother's breath smelled of the cum she had swallowed from my cock a few moments before. She leaned against me while attending to Najah. The young sorority sister was tiny -- barely five feet tall, and beautiful, with small, shapely breasts crowned with dark, thick nipples.

She, like Mrs. A., had the legs of a dancer, or a gymnast, though not the over-muscled thighs that many of the top athletes have. From the side, her dark brown ass cheeks were exquisite -- firm and round.

Between her thighs a small patch of hair barely covered the soft slit which divided two mounds of flesh. The faint edge of her labia was visible between the curved mounds, slowly widening and opening.

She wore an empty leather harness. I slowly knelt in front of her. My face was even with her tits. I rubbed my nose across them both and felt the goose bumps and swelling skin of her nipples, and heard her take a deep, shaky breath.

I took each nipple in my mouth, swallowing it and the puffy areola that surrounded it. I alternated tits, nibbling briefly at each stop, leaning back to look at how erect her nipples were, and how dark the thick skin of her areoles became.

I leaned down and put my head between her thighs. I pressed my forehead against her pubic mound and I breathed in her excited scent. I leaned back to wait for instructions.

"We are going to let you settle in," said Mrs. P., "But we won't be leaving you alone for long. To begin, it is up to Najah to decide what she wants from you." As she spoke, Najah's eyes took in all the items that the room contained. When her eyes settled on the equipment case storing the large assortment of dildos and vibrators, Christina spoke. "Just call and I can help you with any of those. I will not be far away."

Mrs. P and Christina closed the door behind them, and as excited as I was to be alone with Najah, I wondered if they were headed back to join in whatever was being done by the other three women to Eric in the living room. Laughter, or the occasional moan from Eric carried down the long hallway.

"I recognize you from school. I've seen you eating breakfast in the dining hall." Najah spoke to me as if we were having a simple conversation on a park bench. "I thought you were cute, but you always seemed lost in some book or your Ipad."

I started to respond, but something told me that to carry on such a conversation would break the spell of subservience I was so enjoying, and which I fully understood to be the point of my being there.

Still kneeling, I looked up at her and ran my tongue along my upper lip. She seemed to focus on our situation, and smiled more boldly at me now. "Perhaps I will want to hear from you later."

With that, she lay back on the daybed. She pulled a big pillow behind her back and reclined, opening her thighs. She scooted forward on the bed to bring her pussy closer to me.

I love to look at a vagina, and Najah's was a thing of beauty. I could see her outer mounds swelling, and a shine of moisture glistened where her sex opened.

It was like staring into a beautiful flower. With my chin on the mattress edge, I could see at one glance her enticing sex, her flat tummy and perfect tits, and her lusty smile.

I blew some air toward her pussy, and saw her clit swell in response and poke out from beneath its hood. Slowly and gently at first, I swallowed her nub and began to suck. I rolled her clit between my upper and lower lips, flicking at it with the tip of my tongue. I let go to run the flat of my tongue around her clit, tasting the secretions below, and moving up to plant a kiss on the sensitive mound above her fully erect and straining button.

I licked up and down the length of her cunt, pulling gently on her swelling lips, feeling their folds with my lips and tongue. Her engorged pussy lips now extended out of her mound and her pussy lay open and hungry before my mouth. I opened wide and brought my lips down around her pussy's lips. I slurped gently, drinking in her juice.

Her pussy was quivering. I paused, ending all contact with her sex to concentrate on her inner thighs. I kissed the soft flesh there, wondering if anyone else would notice if I left small hickeys. She didn't stop me, but instead reached down to grab me by the ears.

"Stop teasing and eat me right!" she said, her voice taking on more of the timbre of a command than she'd managed up to now. She pulled my mouth onto her pussy and rubbed my face into her pulsating sex.

Her pussy was soaking wet and I lapped at the moisture, deciding then that I would test how passive she intended to be. I pulled her knees forward on the bed a little in order to curl her thighs upwards.

Beneath the fully open flower of her light brown pussy lips, her wrinkly-pink asshole peeked up at me. I ran my tongue around the outside of her slit, continuing to suck her labia, then kissed the soft flesh of her inner thighs, before circling around to probe her anus with my tongue.

I licked gently, and watched it open and close. I looked up and saw her face, her upper lip curled in an aroused snarl.

A large drop of thick, slippery juice began to stretch from her pussy, moving downwards along her bottom until it settled in her asshole. I moved forward a little on my knees and brought my right hand up to the edge of the couch.

I extended my middle finger, and pressed its tip into the pool of liquid collected in her anus and then pressed it against the edge of her asshole. I rotated my finger around the edge, barely penetrating her ass.

More liquid flowed from her cunt and trailed across her anus and my fingertip. I moved my lips back over her clit and pressed the rough part of my tongue against her nub.

I was confident that she would come hard from what I was doing to her asshole and clit, but I wasn't sure what would happen after that.

Was she the kind of woman who would orgasm and then need time to recover, who would recoil from any more stimulation? Or would one orgasm follow another, rising in intensity?

She lifted her knees higher, offering even more of herself to my finger and mouth. I pressed her anal ring open, stretching it, but I continued to avoid penetration.

I swallowed her swollen pussy lips gently, sucking her delicious emissions. I felt her sphincter open in an effort to engulf my middle finger. I stopped pressing sidewards on her asshole, and allowed her to swallow my finger tip which slid easily into her now completely lubricated anus. I slid my finger in deeper and curled it slightly to press against the inner wall of her asshole.

I massaged the wall that separated her ass and pussy gently, twisting my wrist enough to bring my thumb up to her pussy. There was such a pool of liquid gathered in her cunt that my thumb splashed when I pressed it into her sex.

I adjusted my hand again to allow the finger in her ass and my thumb to try to close together, separated by the thin but strong wall of her pussy. While she squeezed down on both my finger and thumb, I sped up my tonguing of her clit, intent on making her come hard.

"OH Shit! What are you doing to me? UNGHH!! Oh my god!!" she growled as she pulled my head against her clit. I sucked on her clit one more time before flattening my tongue to press against her. I looked up at her to see her eyes closed tight, a grimace of pleasure on her face.

"Ohmigod! Ungghhh!!" she cried out as she began to come.

She bucked her hips, opening her legs even wider. Her pussy spasmed and even more juice gushed from her cunt as she pressed hard on my finger and thumb. I could not hold my hand in place, and removed my thumb, freeing my hand enough to let me rotate my long finger still pressed deeply into her ass.

As Naja's pussy continued to throb, I kept my finger deep in her ass, feeling it pulse until she became fully relaxed. I pumped my finger in and out and she responded by sighing in pleasure.

It was evident that she was up for more --- but did not seem in any hurry to begin another round of action. Were she my lover, I would have climbed onto the couch to fuck her silly, but as her paything, I knelt patiently between her legs as she reclined contentedly. I was not in charge, and would not dictate the terms of our encounter. My patience was rewarded when the door reopened.

Christina was back, perhaps after hearing Najah's orgasm from the hallway. She saw that Najah had stopped, so she decided to encourage her with the toys. She tapped my shoulder and I removed my finger from Najah's ass and stood upright. "Bring your hands together behind your back," she said, and when I did, she bound my wrists again with the leather strap.

Cristina helped Najah to her feet and brought her over to the sex tool rack. Najah saw all the different toys to choose from. Christina grabbed a long, "L" shaped, two headed dildo. She took a strip of leather and snapped it in place to the harness belt that Najah wore.

It had a hole that lined up with her pussy, and into the hole the maid inserted the L shaped toy. She snapped the other end of the leather strap in place. Najah now stood straddling the toy, with the shorter end poking up between her ass cheeks.

Christina pulled the dildo down to Najah's soaking cunt and pressed the shorter end of the dildo into her. She held firm, inserting inch after inch of the rubber sextoy. When about half of the shorter end of the object was securely in Najah's cunt, Christina pulled it out a little and pushed it back in.

She pumped the dildo in and out of the girl's pussy and at the same time, directed the young black beauty toward the daybed. With my hands restrained, I climbed up onto the bed on my knees, and presented my ass. I lowered my head to the pillow, and spread my knees wide to lower my ass enough for tiny Najah to reach.

The maid held the long end of the rubber dick and rested it on the crack of my ass so it extended up my back.Though my hands were bound, I could touch the end of the huge toy with my fingers. The head of the dildo was as big as a plum.

I waited while she smothered it in lubricant and then pressed it against my asshole. I squeezed my asshole closed to stop the toy's progress as it pressed up against my sphincter.

The sorority girl held my wrists by twisting the leather restraint as she leaned her elbows onto my hips and pressed the dick into me. I yielded and felt the head of the rubber dick push into my ass. I squeezed again and bucked back at Najah and the rest of the toy twisted in her quivering slit.

She ground her hips at me and I pushed back, the rubber dildo reaming me hard. She fucked me slowly, driving the dick deep into my ass. Christina backed away and exited out the door. Najah and I were alone again, and she was now firmly in charge.

For ten minutes she gyrated her hips as she moved the long rubber rod in rough circles, as if she was working a butter churn. I moaned long and low in response. Looking back between my legs, I I saw my hard dick straining as a clear string of fluid extended to the fabric of the daybed.

Najah twisted her hips, dancing in place as she rotated the long dick in my ass. I felt her fingers at my asshole as she touched the sliding rubber cock where it pressed into my hole. She stuck the tip of her thumb into my ass and held it there as she continued to gyrate.

The door opened again, and my student's mother, Mrs. P. came quietly into the room to check our progress. She was naked now, except for the leather body straps that were apparently the sorority's required uniform. I could see more cum on her face and neck, shining wet against the streaks of dried cum that were still on her cheeks and throat from earlier.

Najah slowed down and withdrew the dildo from my ass. She loosened the strap that bound my wrists. She told me to stand, and then turned me around to face her. She bound my wrists again and pushed me back to the bed on my back.

I rested my hands on my stomach as she lifted my knees and brought my legs up over her shoulders. I drew my knees further back to take most of the weight off of her body, at the same time making my asshole fully open to her attention.

As she held my ankles for support, she lifted the dickhead at me and plunged back in. My ass welcomed her back and she leaned forward with all of her weight to press as deeply as she could. She reached down and stroked my rock hard cock and squeezed my balls. With her small right hand she gripped my dick right below the head.

She jerked her hand upwards, bringing her thumb up to the tip of my dick and rubbing, gently at first, then more rapidly. She used my dick and balls as a kind of handle to steady herself as she plundered my writhing asshole.

Mrs. P. leaned forward to watch Najaj drive the dildo into my ass, as the horny young woman continued to pull on my dick and squeeze my balls. Only a half hour earlier, I had deposited a huge load of cum in the mouth of Mrs. P. while Ms. T. rode my face. With great force, Mrs. P. had sucked me to the back of her throat as I emptied my testicles.

Now, I felt a second full load of cum gathering in my balls. As I writhed in pleasure from her rough treatment of my dick and scrotum, Najah continued to pound my ass with the dildo. I saw Mrs. P. look proudly at Najah as she had her way with me.

As the long cock rubbed against my prostate, seminal fluid drooled from my dick. Mrs. P. bent down to my cock and lapped at the liquid. Najah stopped pounding on my cock long enough to allow her mentor to swallow my beet red cock head and suck. An urging gathered again in my testicles as Najah grabbed hold of my knees to pull herself closer and contined to fuck me hard. She reached back down to my cock and balls and Mrs. P. released me from her mouth.

Najah drove the dildo deep into my ass, she jerked hard on my dick and pulled on my balls. She rubbed the fat part of her thumb on my dick head as she continued to jerk me off and finally my balls began to empty out in her grasp, covering my belly, chest and neck. One long rope of come followed another, as she twisted my erection in her hands. She kept pounding my dick with her fist. My asshole clenched tight as I came and she fucked harder and deeper.

Her breathing quickened even more, and she squeezed my dick and balls so hard her nails cut into my flesh as a second orgasm rumbled through her cunt. It washed over her in waves. She slumped forward which sent the exposed part of the dildo back into my ass as a final spasm shook her frame.

"Well done!" said Mrs. P. who reached down to pull on my nipple clamps, now covered in semen. She licked a large puddle of cum from my navel and swallowed it. She coated her hands in the remaining mess and wiped her hands on her face, licking her palms and fingers.

"But he's not done yet," she said, as Najah withdrew the dick and sat back on the couch. "Allow me," she said to Najah as she gently held my shrunken dick and massaged my balls. "When a fuckslut seems finished, that is exactly when you need to fuck him more. I will show you."

Mrs. P sat alongside me on the daybed and facing me. She reached for the nearby tube of lubricant and coated her right hand with the gel. She slapped at my knees to indicate that I should open wide again, and I brought my legs up in the air to once again offer my asshole. She inserted three fingers of her hand into my ass and pressed them deep. The tip of her longest finger rubbed hard against the wall of my rectum.

She withdrew her hand, added more gel to her other hand and rubbed it all over her right hand. When she reinserted her fingers, she put all of her hand in my ass. She twisted slightly to work her thumb knuckle past my sphincter, and once her hand was fully inside, she twisted her wrist again to more comfortably bring her hand deeper. Now several fingers reached far enough for her to massage my prostate, which she died slowly but firmly.

We watched my limp dick fatten up once again as liquid oozed from the tip. "Taste him. It is not as flavorful as sperm, but I think you will like it.," she said to Najah. The young woman turned on the bed and brought her mouth to my dick. She sucked my still soft dick making a slurping sound as she tasted me. "Mmm. Salty, but nice." she declared to Mrs. P.'s amusement.

My student's mother continued, "If you make a study of it, you will come to learn that a man's fluids have a range of tastes depending on whether he is ejaculating fully, or is being milked as we are now doing to young Paul. And depending on how long he has gone without cumming, or how many times he has been brought to the edge of orgasm, the balance of sperm to other fluid changes, too. I have always found it odd to hear a woman declare that she does not like the taste of cum, as if cum had only one flavor."

She continued to massage my prostate, feeding more liquid to Najah. After 10 minutes or so she stopped, balling her fingers into a fist inside my ass. I waited, not sure of what would come next and soon realized she intended to pump her fist into my ass. Though I felt completely drained, this rough motion provoked an erection, apparently the result Mrs. P was looking for. She gently withdrew her hand, and told Najah to look. "His asshole will stay open for a few moments but will slowly close again. This is what is called "gaping." Something in Najah's face told me she was now attaching to a word she had heard before, an image of what it actually meant.

Mrs. P moved to the rack of sex tools and selected a large, squat dick thicker than her wrist and some ten inches long. It had a handle at its bottom where a control panel was visible. She pressed the switch and set it to vibrate. She pressed the switch again to set it in motion. It vibrated more loudly, and twisted slowly with a bulge that corkscrewed up and through the dildo. She switched it off as she came toward me.

I lay on the bed on my side, still breathing hard, with my head in Najah's thighs. I lifted my legs and Mrs. A. brought the enormous toy to my asshole. Najah grabbed my knee to spread my legs open wider. Mrs. P. he grabbed my dick and balls firmly with one hand, and pressed the dildo's tip into my well-worn asshole.

Much thicker than the dildo Najah had used to ream me, it slipped away a couple of times, so she let go of her grip on my cock and balls, and used her free fingers to fully open up my anus. The toy made it in, and she pressed it past her fingers. I knew to press against it to open myself up and allow its entry. She pressed it home in one continued motion, and brought her other hand back to my cock, now thickening again, though still soft.

My student's mother reached down to the small control panel at the bottom of the dildo, and turned the switch on. With the huge toy buried in my ass, the sound of its vibration was muffled. It hummed in my bowels and my dick thickened further. She knelt on the floor between my legs and took my dick back in her mouth as she held the dildo's handle to keep it pressed in my ass.

12