Sorry About Tomorrow

Story Info
Ethan pretends Helen is Olivia.
4.1k words
4.5
4.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having walked eight miles Ethan eventually walked onto his family estate, standing at the door he made sure he was calm before turning the knob and walking inside. The place was quiet, but that was not unusual considering the size of the house in comparison to relative smallness of the family. The butler walked out not at all surprised at seeing his employer walking about his ex-wife's house.

"Is Mrs. Aldridge awake Raymond?"

"Yes Mr. Aldridge, she's in the library."

"And the children?"

"They are asleep at the moment sir."

"Thank you, Raymond." Ethan nodded before walking up the stairs, he opened the door to his son's room entering to peek inside, the spitting image of himself was snoring loudly, leaning down he kissed Stephen for the first time since he was five years old, such a simple gesture brought a certain sense of peace and tranquility to a draining evening. "I love you Stephen."

Though his son could not hear the declaration, it made little difference to Ethan, the words being foreign to his own ears rang out like the bells of Notre Dame, he would repeat this same gesture with his daughter finding the same solace in the act.

On his way down the staircase he saw Helen walking up, her startled face turned into one of horror.

"Ethan what happened?" She ran up to meet him. "You're covered in blood."

Ethan having forgotten about beating the German half to death looked down to see why Helen looked so frightened, his tuxedo was covered in a substantial amount of blood. He saw her take his hand into hers touching his raw bruised knuckles. "Your hand is swollen."

"So it would seem." He pulled his hand away before making his way down the stairs.

"What the hell Ethan, you are the only billionaire I know who gets into street fights." Her laughter made him turn, she stood in a light blue t-shirt and a pair of thick multicolored socks that were pushed down over the bottom of her calves, red hair was in two ponytails and she was lacking any make up, it made him think of their time in college.

"Yeah... well you were no easy win Jersey girl." He smiled touching the permanent scar above his eye, a gift from his fed-up wife.

"You deserved that. "She told without remorse. Ethan saw her hand on a slender hip, head cocked to the side in challenge, she was stunning.

"I would have to agree with you, I deserved a lot more."

Helen blinked then smiled. "So how long?"

"How long what?" He leaned back against the stair bannister undoing his bowtie and two top buttons before crossing strong arms over an expansive chest.

"How long did the doctor give you to live?" Helen's laughter washed over like a soothing balm. "I figure your death must be imminent for you to admit something like that, is this a last-ditch effort to save your soul?"

Ethan shook his head not smiling at her light-hearted joke. "I'm afraid my soul has already been bartered, no possible way to save it."

Helen would not have believed it if she had not heard it with her own ears, "Ethan Aldridge are you feeling sorry for yourself?" Considering how the marriage ended one would think this brought her pleasure, it did not, it scared her.

"I wouldn't began to know how."

"Come on, I'll take care of you." Helen walked down the stairs holding out her hand.

Ethan was drifting in an ocean of confusion as blue eyes fell to the delicate pale hand that offered him an anchor. His ex-wife had been loyal to a fault during the thirteen-year marriage, her love always steady in its commitment, dependable in a way Olivia had never been. It was hard to believe now how much he had resented her for it.

Unlike Olivia, when he and Helen fought it did not leave him feeling defeated and hopeless, everything his mistress touched brought chaos. Needing to feel more than anger, he let Helen take his hand.

Walking into the kitchen she took out a first aid kit while Ethan sat on a barstool.

"You going to tell me how the other guy ended up in the emergency?" Helen smiled while taking his hand to get a better look.

"How do you know he lost?" She took out some bandages and cream.

"I have a feeling, I assume he's still alive as you're standing in my kitchen?"

Ethan silently listened to the pride that was obvious in Helen's voice as she spoke of his ability to handle himself, it was nice to have someone believe in his worth. Taking his other hand, he pushed an errant lock of hair behind her ear, she pretended not to notice his eyes on her as she worked, not his usual irritated stare but one of curiosity, the kind that made her aware of every blemish or flaw she hoped that he did not notice.

"All done." She started cleaning up the mess making sure not to look up at him. "There should be a shirt or two up in your suite, change and I'll get the tux out in tomorrow's dry cleaning."

"Throw it in the trash."

"I'm sure they can get the blood out."

"It's not worth it, can you bring up a drink while I shower?" Standing up he walked to the backstairs.

"Sure."

"Thanks."

Helen stood frozen in the middle of the kitchen unsure what was different, but something was.

She tried not to let the fact that Ethan looked at her and not through her mean too much. He was friendlier these days but nothing to imply that he was looking for more than a platonic relationship where they were concerned. The memory of what she had seen at Jack's house was still fresh in her mind even as she tried to convince herself that it was a onetime thing, something about the way Ethan and Olivia clung to each other made her doubt it. What did it matter anyway, they were divorced she said to herself while pouring his drink, walking up the stairs a voice told her it was a big deal.

Ethan rubbed his wet hair vigorously his waist wrapped in a large green towel that hung low, he felt much better now that he was clean and fresh.

"Your drink."

"Thanks." Taking it in a single gulp he sat the glass on the night stand then let the towel drop to the floor before slipping on his boxer briefs and white tee. "I am amazed at how Stephen never actually falls from the bed." Picking up a mohair brush he pushed it through his hair vigorously.

"Are you gonna tell me what happened?"

"Nothing worth reliving."

"I bet I can guess." Helen leaned back onto the bed smiling mischievously. "Was it something to do with Olivia?" Ethan looked over his shoulder to see Helen resting casually then turned to continue grooming. "Am I right?" She asked never dropping her eyes. "It was her wasn't it?" He reached for his watch putting it on his wrist. "Let me see if I can guess why you were fighting, some poor guy made the mistake of asking her to dance? She fell into a well and you fought the firemen to save her?" He did not laugh at her comment. "No? She slipped and somebody besides you caught her causing instant offense?" Ethan realized where this was going and knew it was time to go. "Which was it?"

"I'm not sure what's going on right now, but I'm not going to do this."

"Do what?"

"Fight with you."

"You never did like to fight, apart from Denmark I don't think we did fight. In fact, we rarely argued unless it was about Olivia, why do you think that was?" Helen found she really did want him to answer the question, "What is it that inspires so much emotion where Olivia is concerned?"

"I got into a disagreement with someone Helen, that's all."

"When did it start?"

"Over drinks."

"I don't mean the fight, I mean the affair between you two?" She saw him stiffen.

"Helen...."

"Don't bother lying Ethan, I remember the night in the limousine, it was Olivia wasn't it?" He stood silent. "Not going to answer? For so long I thought it was just a bizarre dream, a manifestation of my insecurities." She shook her head. "How could you?"

"Helen..." Ethan lay two hands on the dresser his head falling forward.

"How long?" She asked quietly no longer needing him to confirm what she was sure was true. "Was it the entire two years?"

"It lasted about four months."

"What month did it begin?'

"I don't recall." He lied.

"When was the last time?

"The day of the car fire."

"When you told me, you wanted a divorce?"

"Yes."

"She was the reason you wanted out, why did she leave?"

"I told her to."

"I'm supposed to believe after you demanded a divorce from me that you then told her to leave?

"I didn't want to hurt the kids."

"Are you two still together?"

"No." He answered firmly.

"What about at the anniversary party?" This time she did surprise him. "I saw you in the kitchen holding her."

"We're not together."

"I thought she was my friend." Helen looked up at the ceiling.

"It was me, don't blame Olivia,"

"All that time I thought you were just being an asshole boss when you were actually a jealous lover."

"She never encouraged me, it was quite the opposite in fact."

"Are you saying I should appreciate her effort?" She ground out bitterly. "How many times in my house?"

"Helen what do you need me to say to you right now?"

"The truth."

"And I want to give that to you, but I don't think it will help anyone."

"Are you trying to protect her or me?" He looked down his answer in the sea blue eyes. "Her."

"She's lost a lot."

"I lost my family." Helen countered.

"I can't explain it."

"I wish you would. Karen tried to tell me that you were fooling around with Olivia, I wouldn't listen, I refused to believe you two could stoop that low."

"There's no excuse."

"Yet you keep making them for her, do you love her?" Her voice broke as she asked the question.

"I was wrong."

"That's not what I asked you." He grabbed the bridge of his nose with two fingers. "I guess it's a stupid question, I mean who have you ever gone to such lengths for, certainly not me." She covered her eyes with the palms of her hand trying to pull herself together, trying not to appear vulnerable. Ethan found himself for the first time wondering at the effect his treatment had on this woman, sitting next to Her on the bed he took her into his arms. "Tell me why she can destroy your entire life and it's still forgivable? What was it about me?"

"It was never about you." He pulled her hands away to wipe away the tears.

"I was your wife; how could it not be about me Ethan?" Her eyes teared up and she wiped before the drops could fall. "Was she the reason you stopped coming home?"

"Helen I was an asshole who didn't know how to treat you right let alone love you right. What you offered me was unselfish and pure and trust me when I tell you it's my loss."

"Why is it so easy to put up with her?" Helen insisted.

"There is nothing easy about Olivia, she's a fucking screwed up basket case. Shit never ends well when it comes to that woman." He stared down at scars on the back of his hands that now were also bruised from beat Olivia's lover.

"You do love her." This time it was not a question.

"What the fuck is lovable about her?" He asked frustrated.

"I saw the way you looked at her in that kitchen, it was love."

"Helen..." Ethan was not sure what to say.

"I should have been different."

"You're an amazing woman."

"But I'm not her?"

"Be grateful for that."

"Is that what you need, someone like Olivia, a woman who makes you work for the relationship?"

"I don't even know how to respond to that."

"With the truth." Her words were so sad that it hurt him to hear it, Ethan covered her hand with his looking into her very beautiful blue eyes.

"I am a selfish bastard, you are a beautiful loving woman, an amazing mother, I couldn't have asked for more."

"Yet you did ask for more and you found it in Olivia."

"Do you think I chose to do this with her?" Watching Helen, he felt for the first time that they might have something in common. "I never deserved you.".

"Do you deserve her?"

"Maybe."

"Stay with me?"

"Helen..."

"Just for tonight." They stared for what seemed like an eternity before Ethan lay her carefully against a pillow, maybe helping her heal would help him heal.

"Forgive me Helen, it would seem when it comes to you, I'm still an asshole." Taking her mouth in his, Ethan would compound every wrong he ever did to the mother of his children by ten before the evening was over, he knew what Helen felt for him and that he would never feel it for her. In a desperate attempt to relieve his own heartache he took from her all that she offered not dwelling on the depths of selfishness it took to do so.

When she started whispering words of love over and over Ethan silenced her with his lips and redirected her words to moans, his hands roamed over smooth pale skin as he shoved his tongue deeply down her throat, rolling so she was on top, his cock was pulled over the top of his briefs while Helen's panties were shoved to the side. He let his hands push up under the shirt to grasp her braless tits.

"Mmmmm..." He loved nipples, loved how they went from soft to hard when he pinched and pulled. Helen ground down on his cock her pussy dripping onto his briefs.

"Is this what she does?" Ethan was lost in how hot and tight her pussy was, so it took a moment to decipher what she was asking. "Is this how it is with her?"

"Helen you don't want to know what it's like with her." He whispered now frustrated with the entire situation. She rocked back and forth moaning at the completeness his dick brought.

"I want to know what brought you to your knees." She held his face between demanding hand then kissed him into compliance, his hips joined her motions, his hands blazing over her back, "Say her name Ethan." Helen bit his lip hard enough to draw blood.

"The fuck...?" He pulled away angrily.

"That's how it works?" She asked as he looked to control his emotions, when she pulled her nails across his skin Ethan grabbed her wrist. "You like the pain?"

"Don't do this Helen." Barring their last night together Ethan had always been gentle with Helen, it was what she responded to. When they were first married, he tried a few things that interest him but upon finding they did not interest her left that for another time with other women. Helen had always responded to the gentlest of touches, soft kisses, kind words, it was the reason that he eventually stopped going to her bed, Ethan did not have it in him to give her those things towards the end and refused to give her less than his best.

Now Helen sat astride him begging to be treated like the one woman he never grew bored with, recalling those volatile weeks with Olivia when they fucked, fought, then fucked some more, his dick jumped at that causing Helen to arch in pleasure. Those times with Olivia were a mix of beauty, pain, pleasure, brutality, and each time she rose to the occasion, how could he unleash that kind of emotion on sweet Helen?

A solid slap across the cheek brought him to the present, with a tight jaw he grabbed her hair in his hand and yanked her head to the side. "Don't you ever fucking hit me."

When he saw the sexual need in her eyes Ethan had to accept Helen indeed wanted it, she wanted to know. With a fierce growl he closed his eyes and his mind replacing the woman he held with the woman he imagined holding. The woman who rejected him publicly but a few hours before. He knew any pretense of Olivia would bring things out in him that Helen did not deserve and more than likely not be able to endure.

"I'm sorry..." Ethan whispered then yanked her head back hard enough to pop her neck, when she cried out pushing at his chest Ethan grabbed her hands pulling them behind her back as another grabbed her throat. His dick slammed up into her hard as she had no choice but to adjust or be injured. It went on like that until she came then he amped up his aggression making her cum again. She was in awe of his ability to coax her body into giving more. When he removed his clothes, got back in bed, and ripped hers to shreds before flipping her over on her stomach and placing a pillow on the back of her head she felt a rush of adrenaline shoot through every vein. Helen's cries of pleasure were a surprising testament to what she was getting from the encounter, after her third orgasm she was game for just about anything, with that in mind he removed the pillow then pulled her ass cheeks apart and like a replay of the times with Olivia, violated his ex-wife in every conceivable way as her screams pushed him towards a cliff, sharp teeth moved feverishly over her neck and shoulders as he tried to devour every inch of her.

When he felt himself starting to cum Ethan began to express his anger in words. "You hate me do you bitch?" He would fuck every thought of rejecting him from her mind. "I'll give you a reason to hate me." He would make sure that each hole she had was spread so wide that the German's tiny dick would never fit again, resting both his arms at the top of her shoulders to keep her in place, Ethan amped up the energy. Rocking from side to side his dick pushed her asshole in different angles before he pulled out measured the hole and decided he had not wrecked it enough, when he was satisfied that the cavernous opening no longer resembled a sphincter, he dived back into the entrance wanting her to fall limp from submission which she did along with desperate please on her lips for mercy. It was no longer his ex-wife's voice, but Olivia's and no amount of pleading would see him set her free from the pain she inflicted on him that evening, she would feel his cock for the next month and wince with the memory of it. Needing to catch his breath he lay his head heavily on her shoulder and tried to calm his rage.

"Helen...we need to stop, I'm losing it."

"Olivia." She insisted running her hands over his cheeks. "Call me Olivia."

"Do you see where that took me? You don't want to be her tonight." He kissed the back of her hands gently, "Let me show you how it should be Helen." He begged knowing that only she could stop what he would do to her if she persisted on being Olivia. Helen looked at him trying to control himself and saw he was losing the battle, is this what that needy bitch did to him? Pushing up in her ass had hurt and she was sure he tore something, but she needed to know where his limits were with the other woman. The words that were meant for Olivia were telling, he was jealous and felt rejected. Helen never thought she would see the day that someone had actually hurt Ethan Aldridge, but it was clear Olivia Webb had ripped his heart apart.

"I can take anything she can, give it to me." She said without an ounce of fear and he did, dragging her from the bed by her hair and pushing her between the dresser and the wall exposing defenseless inflamed cheeks to his depravity, her hands trying to keep her balance, her legs spread far apart. The first smack was so hard she hit her head against the wall then tried to push backwards as the feeling of claustrophobia set in. Ethan knelt down on his knees and sucked at her pussy until it was raw to the touch, she had come so many times that her arms were like jelly leaving her head and shaky shoulders wedged tightly in the tiny space as the only defense from falling. He then fucked her with long and hard strokes that never faltered, his hands moved over her burning ass cheeks with slightly curved fingers so that she could feel the sharpness pulling at her skin, this went on until she finally lay limp on the floor unable to move, at which point he pulled his cock out to jerk off into her open mouth then pushed the head in forcing her to clean it or choke from lack of air. Helen was barely conscious when he picked her up, the brutality of what happened to much for her to do anything more than roll to her side moaning. Hours later he woke to his ex slumbering in his arms.

"When you do that to her, do you tell her you love her?"

"I usually apologize."

12