Sorry Dear, Cocksucking is a Must

Story Info
She was shocked when I walked out. She called me later.
4.7k words
4.13
13k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers

The beautiful nude lady with only the pearl neckless and matching earrings looked up at me in shock as I got out of bed. We had been kissing and petting wonderfully as we were starting our first sexual encounter. Then, I had pushed her head gently towards my cock for our first oral experience.

She objected, "I'm sorry Blake but I don't do that." My brain exploded. What the fuck? Shock and anger bubbled up. I don't give a fuck how gorgeous she is, cocksucking is a must. I jumped out of bed.

As I put on my pants, looking down at her shocked face, I said firmly, "Sorry Natalie, and excuse me for being crude, but sucking my cock is one of my requirements for any relationship I have. And that includes licking my balls when I ask."

"I'm sorry Blake. I really am."

"I'm sorry too. Great sex is one of the foundations of a heathy relationship. I thought we had something really good. You are amazing. I imagined our relationship could go anywhere."

"I thought so too." Tears were welling up in her eyes as her voice broke.

"Well great sex is a must in my mind and that includes lots of oral. We are adults and this is bloody 2021 not nineteen fucking fifty-one. And further more, I want my woman to swallow every bit of my cum. My wife and I divorced for lots of reasons, but she was a great cocksucker and great sex kept us together for way too long." I buttoned up my shirt as she pulled the sheet over her hot naked body and a pout crossed her pretty face. "Well goodbye, Natalie, it was great meeting you. If you change your mind, call me."

My heart was racing as I left her apartment. I was so angry. Guys she dated must be so intimidated by her beauty that they bowed to her demands. Fuck that. I know bad sex will lead to future problems after the novelty of fucking a gorgeous woman wears off. Best to not get into that guaranteed shit storm. There are lots of women out there and many think I'm an excellent catch.

Two days later my cell rings:

"Hello, Blake here."

"Hi Blake, it's Natalie. I'm really sorry about the other night and I've given what you said some real thought. I agree I should change my thinking about this important area. Would you give me a second chance?" Whew, this is amazing. I'm lost for words. "Blake, are you there?"

"Yes, Natalie, I'm here. Of course, we should give it another try. Everything else was so great. What do you have in mind?" I could feel a woody growing in my pants as I envisioned her red lipstick-coated, full lips wrapping around the head of my cock.

"No, please you decide."

I like that. She wants me in control. "Okay, let me think. Why don't we have a nice dinner out this Friday and come back to my townhouse. That way you could stay over since it's a weekend."

Natalie said, "That sounds great. I'll bring an overnight bag."

"I'll text you the address of the restaurant. We can meet there."

"Thanks Blake, for giving me another chance. I think it will be good."

"By way Natalie, please wear that perfect pearl necklace and earrings. They are so classy." It is extra horny to have a classy lady with beautiful jewelry sucking your cock. It's a big turn-on for me. What the fuck? If you don't ask, you don't get.

"Of course, Blake. See you soon."

The raging erection in my pants was painfully pointing the wrong way. I reached down and repositioned it and briefly thought of jerking off. But no, I wanted to be extra horny when I fuck Natalie after giving her a full mouthful of my cum.

Background:

Let me tell you about myself. I'm thirty-three with an excellent job and a beautiful townhouse. I work out to keep fit. I was married until my divorce to a beautiful woman that became a shrew. Fortunately, we didn't have children, so the split was clean and easy. She was a professional too, so no ongoing spousal support. Am I attractive? All I can say is all my girlfriends and my ex were very pretty. I've met and bedded lots of hot women on the dating app I've been using over the last six months. That must mean I'm a good catch.

Natalie is late-twenties and a recent divorcee. She is very beautiful with long blonde hair and a gorgeous big smile. Her breasts are, my guess, about a 36C which are my favorite, and her bum is womanly but tight. She says she is into Pilates and does some jogging. It shows. She was a stay-at-home, trophy wife of a senior executive but now she is out looking for a job in marketing which is her university degree. She is perfect with beauty, personality and brains. Let's hope she can learn to suck cock. Call me a crude but that is a must.

A wise older friend with a great marriage once confided the secret of finding a great mate. He had what he called the ultimate test. After a woman sucked his cock, he felt her pussy. If it was wet with her juices, oral sex turned her on and she was a keeper. A dry pussy meant keep on looking. He said he kept looking several times and the result was a happy marriage and a great life.

The dinner date and the hot sex after;

I'm sitting at a table I reserved at an intimate French restaurant. The lighting is subdued with light jazz playing in the background. The martini was good and I can feel its alcohol buzz. In the last two days since she called, I've had erections every time I envisioned this night. This will be epic. I tend to be a real animal during sex, especially with a new lady. I can't wait to mount Natalie and pound my cock into her sweet, classy pussy. Of course, with some cock-sucking promised to me as a first course.

Ahh, there she is. My god, she is gorgeous in that silver cocktail dress with the deep cleavage. The waiter escorts her over.

I stand up. "Hi, Natalie, great to see you." I give her a New York air kiss. She is wearing a very feminine flowery perfume.

"It's great to see you too."

The waiter asks, "Would you like a drink?"

I say to Natalie, "How about some wine? Maybe a white?" She smiles and nods yes.

I point to an expensive wine on the list to the waiter and he goes off.

Turning my attention to Natalie, I almost lose my breath. She is simply stunning. Her long blonde hair is beautifully styled, and her makeup is perfect. She wore the pearls, and they are so classy. Her bright red lipstick gives me a woody as I imagine those lips guaranteed to be around the head of my cock later. Her deep cleavage with her push-up bra has her breasts almost spilling out. She obviously wants to display her sexuality to me. She reaches across the table and puts her manicured hand over mine.

She looks deep into my eyes and says, "Thanks." I start to say something, but she cuts me off. "No need to say anything, Blake. I just want to say thanks." She squeezes my hand and smiles. I smile back at her. This is going to be an epic fuck-fest. It takes all my willpower not to break out in a shit-ass grin.

The meal is a blur of personal funny stories along with our hopes and dreams. She is a super person to talk with but sex keeps popping into my lusty, male brain. There is an undercurrent of sexual tension knowing that we will be in a fucking frenzy soon as we sit there talking so civilly. It's an 'I know that she knows that I know she knows' kind of thing. We finish the wine and have a couple of liqueurs with coffee. Natalie looks like she is feeling the alcohol as well as I am. I hadn't brought my car knowing that I'd be drinking, so I call an Uber. Standing outside waiting, she puts her arm through mine and leans her cheek on my shoulder submissively. She is a good deal shorter than me. I give her a kiss on the top of her head. I think about giving her ass a squeeze. I know it's totally available, but it's better to wait for some privacy. Best to first be the perfect gentleman and then be a fucking animal between her legs in bed.

As she gets into the Uber her skirt rides up and her sexy red, lace panties come into view. Gotta love it. She shows a lot of leg as we drive along. I'm tempted to run my hand up her thigh to the promised land but decide again to wait. We snuggle in the back seat in silence as we anticipate what will happen in my townhouse. Finally, we are here. I unlock the front door and we go inside.

She looks around, "You have such a nice home. But I knew you would. Your such an incredibly guy."

I open my arms to invite her in for a hug and say, "Well I'm one lucky guy to be with you."

We embrace and her breasts against my chest and her sexy perfume are incredible. We kiss a light exploratory kiss. I wonder if she can feel my cock starting to thicken.

I whisper in her ear, "It was so great getting to know you so much better tonight. You are amazing."

She laughs and responds, "That's exactly what I was going to say about you."

"Hey, why don't we have a nightcap and sit in the living room?"

"Whatever you say, Blake."

"Make yourself comfortable on the sofa and I will be right back." I go to the kitchen and pour two small stem glasses of sherry and adjust my cock at a better angle. Back out, she is sitting with legs crossed modestly. Pure class. I sit beside her and propose a toast.

"Here's to getting to know each other better."

She blushes and looks down timidly saying, "Getting to know each other better."

We finish the small drink and put our glasses on the coffee table.

She says softly, "Would you like to go to the bedroom now?"

Hell, I'm in control here. I say firmly, "Natalie, I'll say when we go there."

"Of course, Blake, I'm sorry. Whatever you say." She looks down, hesitates and says, "I'd just like you to know that I talked with my girlfriend about oral sex and I'm hoping what I learned will please you."

"I'm sure you will tonight or when I teach you what I like. And by the way, between us we don't call it oral, that's the polite term. We call it sucking cock. That's the erotic, sexy act we do. Right?"

"Yes, Blake, let me rephrase that. I want to suck your cock very well." My cock is getting hard as she says it.

"Okay, good. Now, that we have that settled, come over here."

She uncrosses her legs and slides over to me with the swishing sound of satin on satin from her dress. Our bodies touch. I lift her chin with my right hand and our lips meet in a tender kiss. I run my left hand down her back to her firm ripe ass. She gives a whimper as I give one ass-cheek a good squeeze and then the other. She wraps her hands around the back of my neck giving me total permission to grope her body. Our kiss turns to passion as our tongues swirl together. I grope her ass with my other hand and pull her to my body.

I break our kiss and groan out, "Your ass is amazing." I love talking dirty to women I'm having sex with. She kisses my neck in a lust frenzy as I massage her ass deeply. She is as horny for this as me. I push her body back and stare down at the cleavage and the dress that has been hiding her breasts from my eyes..

"I've been wanting to hold your incredible breasts for hours."

"They're yours sweetheart."

Her breasts feel wonderful as I massage one and then the other over the satin of her dress. I see she is looking down at the tent in my pants. I have an overwhelming urge to make her into a slut. It's payback for insulting me about the blowjob the first time we were making out.

"Okay then, let's see them." I reach behind her and unzip the dress. It falls to her waist, exposing her deep red sexy bra. She looks at me quizzically. I say, "Show me." She undoes the clasp between the cups and her pure white breasts spill out in all their glory. I say happily, "That's what we're talking about." I cup the impossibly soft flesh and roll the rock-hard nipples in my fingers as she sighs and groans in lust. I love that she's in heat.

I dip my head and take a nipple in my mouth. She moans, "Oh my god, Blake. Oh my god." and pulls my head to her chest with both hands. She's loving this. I look down and her skirt is high on her thighs. I can see a bit of her red panty crotch. I put my hand on her thigh and her knees snap shut in surprise. She sighs, "Oh Sweet Mary." Then, her legs part first a little and then a lot. The spreading motion invites me to grope her crotch like a slut. I smile and lift her skirt over her crotch and look at her sexy panties that she bought, obviously, just for me. A wave of the odor of her love juices hits me. This lady is definitely in heat. The panties are shear red satin with a sweet pink lace trim. There is a small bow on the waistband that is so feminine. It's like a Christmas present that begs to be opened. The crotch has a see-through mesh. I can see her blonde pubic hair and her cameltoe notch. Fuck, I haven't seen a hairy beaver in forever. I remember this lady is a fresh divorcee.

Holy fuck, she's grabbing my stiff cock through my pants. Aha, I knew it, a proper tart. I pull the waistband of her panties and she lifts her bum eagerly off the sofa to help me remove them. I peel them down to mid-thigh. I like how slutty that looks. As I run my hand up her inner thigh, she sighs louder and louder until my palm covers her hairy pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes, Blake. My god." The classy lady is turning into a tart. She is groping my junk in my pants with gusto.

I sit up and look at her with her breasts exposed outside her bra, her panties halfway down her thighs and her pubic hair-covered crotch exposed. She is in heat and lusting for more. What a horny sight. Mission accomplished and everyone's happy.

"Okay, let's go to my bedroom."

We stand and she has one hand leaning on my shoulder as she awkwardly pulls up her panties with the other hand. She holds the cups of her bra together over her bare breasts as I lead her to my bedroom. In there, she eagerly strips out of her dress and panties, then climbs on to the bed with just her pearl necklace and earrings.

I look down at her as I strip out of my clothes with lust filling my brain. This is what I imagined for the last two days. Her begging me to let her suck my cock and her laying naked and horny waiting to get mounted and properly fucked. As I strip off my underwear, she stares at my semi-hard penis. I think, "Take a good look at the cock that's going to make you a happy woman after you suck it."

I walk on my knees towards her and put a pillow under her head. I say, "Lesson number one." and lean my hips closer to her beautiful face as she eyes my semi-hard dick nervously. "See how I'm not erect. Your job is to lick and kiss my cock until it's hard." She closes her eyes and raises her lips and kisses the underside. My dick is too high. She needs another pillow. "Wait." Her eyes open wide. "Let me get you another pillow." I push another one under her head. I'm in no rush. I want this this to be perfect and her lips are now perfectly at cock height. "There we go, my dear, perfect." I offer my cock and she's kissing the underside again without my urging. I like that. My clean-shaven ball-sack grazes her cheek. "Very good, sweetheart. Don't forget the head. That is very sensitive." Watching her red, lipstick covered lips, pucker up and kiss the tip of my cock makes me feel like a fucking king. "See how my cock is getting harder. Now, hold my balls and lick my cock all over." As her wet tongue glides down the underside, a tsunami of pleasure sweeps over me and I let out a huge animal groan. "Fuck, that feels so fucking good." Smaller pleasure waves wash over me as she continues licking my cock wonderfully. I run my fingers through the silky blonde hair of her head and hold her head, gently, in the palm of my hand.

My heart is reaching out to her as I watch her genuine efforts to please me. Her pearl necklace and earrings look so classy. What a wonderful woman. The lesson continues. "Take the head into your sweet mouth." She obediently circles her lips around the head on my cock. My god, she looks even more beautiful with my cock lodged in her mouth. Please god, let me remember this image forever. My hand on the back of her head shifts it so my dick has a straight path over her tongue to the back of her throat. The tip is just inside her lips and as I push forward my dickhead makes a bump inside her cheek. I push in and back out a few times and feel the pleasure of her wet tongue and the inside of her cheek on my cock. Fuck, does that look erotic to watch.

"You're doing great Natalie. Suck just a bit more. Yes, just like that." I continue to fuck her face slowly, not wanting an orgasm anytime soon. To take my attention off my cock and slow my orgasm, I look down at her naked, toned body. Her tits call to me and I cup one. Natalie groans as I massage it and then the other. Yes, these tits are mine now, just like she said. Her pussy calls to me and I reach further down and rake my fingers through her thick, golden pubic hair. Her legs spread like a harlot and I run the palm of my hand over her sex. A much bigger groan comes from her throat. I run my middle finger down her slit to her vagina. It is soaking wet with her love juices. She whimpers as I stroke inside the lips of her pussy to her super-sensitive clit. My mind is joyful that she passed my personal test for a new lover. Natalie is a keeper with a nice, wet pussy, ready for fucking. Wow, she is bucking her hips as I stroke her pussy. This classy lady needs dick.

"Okay, Natalie, time for some fun." I pull my steel-hard dick out of her mouth. "Are you ready for our first fuck?" She nods yes, enthusiastically. Call me a pig, but I love talking dirty with women I'm screwing.

I take the pillows from under her head and walk on my knees down between hers. I look down at a lovely sight of a beautiful nude woman eagerly waiting to be mounted. That blonde, pubic-hair covered pussy looks so fuckable. I will tell her later to never to shave that off. Nice, she's opened her legs and bent her knees, so her heels are near her ass and the pink inner lips of her pussy invite me to fuck. A wave of carnal lust explodes in my brain. I fall on her with a grunt and reach under to my dick and notch it in her vagina opening. Her arms circle my back as I plunge my cock deep inside her hot, tight cunt. I'm consumed in a fuck, lust rage as I thrust hard and deep over and over. The days of erotic buildup and slow motion foreplay unleashes in a torrent of built-up lust. Natalie is saying things my lust-filled brain can't process but I just know she is urging me to fuck harder.

I normal slow down after the initial lust-frenzy but I can't. Instead I put both hands and forearms under her legs to lift her crotch higher to drill her pussy even deeper. With each thrust I yell, "YES, YES, YES, YES, YES." Oh fuck, my balls hitting her ass feel fucking great. I look down on her face, contorted in lust with wide eyes staring at me. I feel nothing other than a powerful need to fuck her pussy deep and plant my seed in her center.

She screams, "Oh fuck honey, I'm cumming. Sweet Mary, AHHHHHH, OH, YES, AHHHHHH. Holy crap, YES." She pants and whimpers as I plunge deep and true. My crotch explodes and male, animal sounds, from my throat mix with her feminine ones. I can feel my cock spasm at the end of her vagina and my balls drain as I stay locked as far into her as possible. Finally, after an eternity of instinctive coupling ecstasy, I roll off panting and laughing. Natalie entwines her body into mine and kisses my shoulder sweetly. Our heartbeats slow gradually, and we are speechless at the simple wonder of what just happened.

She gets up later and says, "Let me get a warm cloth to clean you up. I see we have an ensuite bathroom and I will find everything, no worries."

I watch her tight, bare ass walk over and into the bathroom. Through the open door I can hear the tinkle of her urine in the toilet followed by the washbasin tap as she cleans herself. My cum must have been dripping down her leg. She comes back with a warm, soapy facecloth that feels great as she dutifully cleans my cock and balls.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers
12