Sorry Sissy You Lose Pt. 02

Story Info
Mistress is picked up for her date while her slave suffers.
1.7k words
4.26
15.2k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress enjoyed watching herself primp in the mirror. Music playing in the background, a glass of alcohol to sip from, and the knowledge she was going out on a date with George - the older gentleman she had been fantasizing about.

As she slid her smooth legs into a pair of crotchless hose purchased by her sissy slave she looked at her trimmed bush. The sight of her bush above her clit made her tingle. She snapped a picture of her bush and messaged it to her slave; "Slave look at what you will be missing out on tonight".

With her hair and makeup done just right, her skimpy thong panties and sexy lacy bra, her crotchless hose and her hot little black cocktail dress Mistress was ready to strap on her heels and meet her date. But first a few selfies were in order. She enjoyed taking pics of herself, and she enjoyed sharing those hot, sexy pics with others. Including her slave. She sent a full body pic to her slave with a note attached "Slave thank you for everything, all dolled up for fun! Remember your chore list, slave! - Mistress".

Slave received the message alert and looked at the message from his Mistress. Instantly he felt blood rush to his dick. She looked so incredibly sexy and hot! He wished he was meeting her, but caught sight of himself dressed in a french maid outfit and realized his role was as her domestic slave. She had provided him with a uniform to wear, complete with a chastity cage and lock to keep his little dick caged and locked. He was still working his way into strutting in heels, but he had the domestic cleaning down - dishes, laundry, vacuuming.

"Slave go upstairs and look out the window. NOW! - Mistress" came a text message. Slave immediately went upstairs and looked out the window. He saw a car in the driveway and heard voices. He then saw Mistress and her date walking from the front door toward the car, arm in arm. Her date opened the door for her and she slid into his car. Slave felt she was slow to bring her right leg into the car, leaving her legs spread long enough for George (and slave) to catch a glimpse of her muscular thighs, crotchless hose, and skimpy thong! If that turned him on what he witnessed next was even more of a turn on! When George sat in the driver's seat he leaned across the center console and kissed his Mistress straight on her lips ... and she responded by running her hand through his hair and kissing him back! Slave's little dick swelled inside his cage and he wished he were free to jerk off. But reality set in quickly, and he went downstairs to start washing and drying dishes.

Mistress and George went to a pub for a cocktail. She sat beside him in a booth and they shared a couple of drinks as they chatted about whatever. Purposely she crossed and uncrossed her legs, giving him a glimpse of her thighs, hoping he would place his hand on her leg. Her pussy was already damp as she thought about making out with him! At some point she slipped a leg over his leg under the table. She felt cool air between her thighs, mixing with the heat from her wet pussy.

George looked her straight in the eyes and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed him back. His hand found her thigh and rested short of her crotch. She shifted in the booth, wanting to feel his fingers press against her! She responded to his advance with earnest kissing and placing her hand on his crotch ...

"That feels good" George said to her in a quiet voice.

"It DOES feel good" Mistress responded. "I like feeling you hard in your jeans." And she smiled at him. She felt his bulge in his jeans. A very big bulge. Much bigger than her slave's little bump ...

"Another round or you ready to head out" George asked her.

"Let's go" Mistress replied, smiling at him and kissing him on his lips as she squeezed his bulge.

They left the pub and got into his car. Her pussy was so wet her thong was soaked!

George leaned over and kissed her full on the lips. As their tongues danced he reached down and tilted her seat back into a reclining position. He placed his hand on her leg just abovr her knee. As they continued kissing he slowly moved his hand back and forth, a little further each time, until he reached her upper thigh.

Mistress was so wet. She was laid back in his car, dressed so sexy, making out and his hand was on her upper thigh. How she wanted him to move his hand to her pussy!

As George kissed her neck he moved his hand to her mound ... she instantly moaned ... for months she had masturbated to George, fantasizing about fucking him, sucking him, and now his hand was on her crotch ... feeling her wetness thru her lace thong ...

George rubbed his hand on her pussy ... feeling her bush, rubbing her clit, sliding a finger in her wet slit ...

Mistress responded by pushing back against his hand ... grinding against it as they kissed ... and then she felt his finger push inside her ... she got so wet all over it! She was grasping at his crotch, feeling his cock, wanting to pull it out and play with it!

Meanwhile, slave was busy working through his task list. The later the night got the hornier he got, the more he wondered what was happening ... his cock was hard in its cage, his little balls red and full of sissy cum ... He had washed the dishes and was now finishing the last load of laundry. Completing the tasks in heels, hose, panties, bra and maid uniform turned him on! He hoped Mistress was wet for her date!

George continued to explore Mistress' wet pussy with his finger ... and then a second finger ... as he kissed her ears and neck. He knew he had her, she was so wet he could do anything!

"Unzip and unbutton my jeans" George instructed her.

She did as instructed quickly without any prodding. She wanted his cock!

As she unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans his sizeable cock was exposed. It was so thick she got nervous! Her fingers didn't meet when she grasped it - it was soda can thick ...

George sat back in his seat and recline it slightly. He stared at her and nothing was said. She knew what to do. She quickly leaned over and looked up into his eyes as she placed her lips on the head of his cock.

He smiled at her and she smiled back at him. And then she kissed his cock. Softly at first. Light kisses. Kissing the head and then moving to the shaft. Leaving her red lipstick all over that thick cock!

"Open your mouth" he instructed her. "Now look at me" he continued.

She looked into his eyes, his fat cock just before her open mouth, and then she heard him say "Suck it" in a soft but firm voice. She needed no prompting. She had dreamed about taking his cock in her mouth, tasting him, sucking it, making him moan and feel good.

Slowly she sucked his cock into her mouth. It was so thick she gagged quickly just trying to swallow him. Mistress was used to sucking her slave's needle dick. George's can thick cock was so different. But she was up for the challenge!

Up and down she bobbed her head. Dhe loved his taste. She got wetter when she heard him moan as she made him feel good ... His cock swelled firm ...

"Look at me as you suck my cock" George stated. "I want to see your eyes as you have me in your mouth."

It was Mistress' turn to moan as she received his instructions and quickly stared at George as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock!

"Do like sucking my big cock?" George asked.

She attempted to pull off his cock to answer but his hands held her firm. "No. Keep me in your mouth and answer" George instructed.

She moaned YES best she could as she kept on sucking. His hands were in her hair and on her neck. She used her tongue lapping up and down as she gagged and choked.

"I bet you do" he said as he smiled. "Now tell me, do you want to suck my cock when I come into town? Maybe once a month or so? Be my little cockslut?"

"MMMMMMmph" she moaned as she swallowed what she could, wanting to swallow all of him but unable to do so. He held her head down and smile at her. "Good. I want to see you again. I want to put my cock inside of your pussy and fill you up."

Mistress kissed, licked, and sucked George's cock and balls for seemingly ever. She didn't care. She was a true cock sucker, and she loved this cock before her. Eventually George began stroking his cock while she sucked and licked his balls. She watched as he stroked his cock, pumping it hard and then faster ... Front row seat to this she was in heaven! Her hand was between her legs, her fingers buried inside her pussy and others on her clit ...

She watched George's cock swell and get rock hard. "Take it, take my cum!" he said in voice that transfixed her. She instantly opened her mouth and covered the head of his cock. She felt the head swell more... and then it spasmed ... and hot cum exploded into her waiting mouth! His cum from his big cock was in her mouth ... she came so hard all over her hand as she swallowed his cum ... for the first time ever she swallowed cum. And she liked it!