Sort of Legal Ch. 03

Story Info
The best laid plans sometimes hit a bump.
8.2k words
4.55
4.5k
2

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

Thank you for taking the time to read this little story, I hope you enjoy it, if you do I'd love to hear what you think.

Stacey x

*****

Taking a deep breath Ginger pushed open the door of the T-Fed recruiting office. The guard looked at her and said nothing, he towered over Ginger, she looked round for the Marine recruiter. She found him, an older powerfully built man, sitting at his desk.

His formal uniform looking sharp, his medal ribbons telling a history of combat. Nervously Ginger approached his desk.

"Go see Lieutenant Cole," he said dismissively, pointing to another desk. The young man looked up hearing his name and smiled, his uniform marked him out as Navy. He waved Ginger over.

"I, I want to join the Marines," Ginger stuttered.

"We don't want you, fuck off," he said, still not looking up from his paperwork.

Ginger stepped closer to his desk, her anger rising.

"I want to join the Marines.", she said firmly.

Slowly his head came up from the desk, a look of utter disgust on his face as he looked her over.

"You fucking walk in here looking like a sack of shit tied in the middle, with your cover still on and you want to talk to me? Who the fuck do you think you are? Get that cover off, stand to attention and every sentence ends with 'Sir', do you fucking understand that worm?" He bellowed.

Ginger jumped to what she though was attention, her heels together.

"I want to join the Marines, Sir," she said clearly.

"Get your fucking cover off before you talk to me!" he screamed his face reddening.

Confused, Ginger looked around. Lieutenant Cole pointed at her hat, and quickly she snatched her Jets cap off her head.

"I want to join the Marines, Sir,", she repeated.

The Marine stood up. He leant forward.

"We don't fucking want you, worm! Understand?" he yelled in her face, poking his finger into her forehead for emphasis, "Now go see Cole, he's got some something more your speed, we need some cunt to count our boot laces. Now get the fuck out of my AO!"

"Maybe come and see if we can find a role in the Navy?" Lieutenant Cole said helpfully, standing beside her gesturing to his desk.

"No, Sir, I want to be a Marine," she said firmly. He shrugged and walked away.

"Fine, fill this out now!" the big marine said, pulling out a wad of paperwork. He dropped it on the floor at Gingers feet. She stood there frozen.

"Pick that shit up, your making my office a fucking mess! You got twenty minutes." he bellowed.

Quickly she dropped and collected the strewn paperwork from the floor.

"Where do I fill it in, Sir?" she asked.

"You want to be a fucking Marine, you work it out. Clock is ticking!" he roared.

Looking over at the young Lieutenant, he pointed to an empty desk and held up a pen. Ginger rushed over clutching the paperwork to her chest. She took the pen gratefully and stood at the desk. The paperwork was all muddled up. Glancing up at the clock she ploughed into the paperwork, she groaned finding an intelligence test. It was marked one hour to complete.

She looked up, the big Marine was glaring daggers at her.

"Ten minutes remaining!" He glowered, returning to his paperwork.

Ginger took a breath and started into the test.

"Thirty seconds," he called out as Ginger frantically scribbled down answer after answer.

"You should be stood at my desk by now! " he yelled.

Ginger grabbed up the papers and dashed over to his desk. Straightening it up as well as she could, she placed it on his desk. He regarded it like it was a pile of shit. She smiled hopefully at him.

"What the fuck is this mess?" he yelled.

"Um, the paperwork you gave me, Sir" she replied.

"It's a fucking mess! Nothing is in order; do you think I'm your bitch? Do you think I should be sorting all this crap out for you?" he screamed his face reddening.

"No Sir," she said reaching for the papers.

The Marine grabbed them off the desk and hurled the pile across the office scattering them everywhere. Ginger watched, open mouthed, as the papers fluttered down.

"Two choices, put that shit in the bin and get the fuck away from me, or put them in order, lowest to highest," he said.

Frantically, Ginger dropped to her knees and collected the papers and put them in order as fast as she could. Two big shiny boots stood in front of her, she looked up at the big Marine and offered him the papers.

"Get the fuck off your knees! I thought you wanted to be a Marine?" he screamed.

Hurriedly, Ginger got back to her feet before offering him the papers again. With a dismissive grunt he took them and began leafing through them. Ginger stood nervously, hoping she got it right. He pulled out the intelligence test, glanced at it and screwed it up,throwing it in the bin.

"No one gives a fuck for your brains in the Marines," he said dismissively. He returned to sit behind his desk, looking thoughtfully at her for a moment.

"Marine training is hard, not all nice and friendly like this. Are you sure you want to join?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, I want..." she started.

"I don't give a fuck why you want to join," he said cutting her off, "Medical and attestation here tomorrow, zero five hundred, local."

"Yes Sir," she said he dismissed her with a wave of his hand. She started to walk away from the desk wondering if she really was making the right choice.

"Young!" he called after her.

"Yes Sir?"

"Get a fucking haircut before you come back, you hippy," he said not looking up at her, she reflexively ran her hand over the fine stubble on her head before stepping back onto the street.

"So, you did it," Gian said as Ginger put her cap back on.

"Yeah, guess I did," Ginger said with a laugh.

"Ok, so let's celebrate you throwing your life away," he chuckled. Taking Ginger by the arm he led her away to a local bar.

"Whiskey," Gian said to the bar man, he nodded and poured the drinks. They both took a sip, Gian enjoying the fine spirit, Ginger less so.

"This is a nice place," Ginger said looking round at the décor, noting that most of the men were wearing nice looking suits, a far cry from Red River 4.

"Only the best for my little dolly's last night of freedom," he said touching his glass to hers.

"I don't have any money you know," she said, suddenly wondering how she was going to pay for her drink.

"Nope, tonight's on me, drink up and we'll have a little fun," he said finishing his drink and signalling for more.

Soon they were three drinks in and Gingers head was spinning, giggling like mad at everything Gian said.

"God if I didn't know better I'd swear you were trying get me drunk and into bed," she laughed.

"Sorry toots, you don't have what I want," he said making a cock sucking gesture.

Ginger fell about laughing at him.

"So, see anyone you like?" he said with a wink.

"Gian! You are such a perv. I'm not throwing myself at some random in a bar." she said laughing.

Gian took her hands and looked into her eyes, "This time tomorrow you could be god knows where, doing god knows what. Have a look around, they can make it really special for you."

"Is this a brothel?" Ginger asked shocked.

"Yeah, but a good one, trust me, this will be much better then some guy doing it for himself. This is all about you," he said earnestly.

"I don't know," she said, feeling nervous again.

"Lets just talk to someone then, see what happens?" he suggested.

"Ok," she whispered.

"Tell me who you like the look of." he said.

Ginger looked around. Everything seemed so relaxed, nothing out of the ordinary, a far cry from the crude line-ups at the Meat market. Shyly she looked around, her eyes lingering for a few seconds on the guys, one looked cute to her and she smiled, and shyly pointed him out. Gian caught his eye and he came over.

"Hi, I'm Ivan, nice to meet you," he said extending his hand. Gian shook then Ginger copied him.

"Likewise," Gian said. Ginger sipped her drink, looking shyly at him.

"Can I help you with something?" he asked. Gian pulled him closer to whisper in his ear, Ginger blushed guessing what he was telling him.

"The Marines? That's hardcore." he said with a smile.

Ginger looked like a dear in the headlights. She could hardly believe he was talking to her, he looked so handsome.

"Why don't you have something a little less alcoholic and we can go for a chat in private. Would that be ok?" he asked, Ginger nodded.

Ivan ordered her a cola drink, nervously Ginger drank it, not taking her eyes off Ivan. He chatted with Gian amiably, smiling at her, but not pushing her to talk.

"Let's go somewhere quiet." he suggested, holding out his hand.

Ginger found herself taking his as he guided her to a door in the back. He opened the door to a room and they stepped in. Ginger was amazed. The room was bigger than the apartment she shared with her mother. Tastefully decorated and clean, the bed perfectly made.

"Don't look so scared." Ivan said, stroking her back.

Ginger swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Let me get her dressed, ok?" Gian said.

Ginger spun, surprised seeing him there.

"Are you going to watch or something?" she asked, her temper flaring.

"Of course not chicken. I wanted to get you ready. Trust me." he said, holding his hand out for her. Reluctantly, she took it.

Ivan sat in one of the chairs as Gian took her behind a screen. Gian helped Ginger strip. She covered her self as he removed all her clothes.

"Which one?" he asked holding up two cute baby doll nighties, one black one red. She pointed at the black one.

"Good choice." he said, slipping it over her bald head.

Ginger blushed, feeling the flimsy material slide over her bod. It was thin and gauzy, hiding her tantalisingly. Gian pulled the long brunette wig down on her head and styled it for her, cascading it down over one shoulder. Quickly, he applied a hint of make up and red lipstick. He smiled, holding up some black high heels shoes.

Ginger giggled. Stepping into them, she was instantly aware of the way her ass and chest stuck out.

"I don't know if I can walk in these." she squealed.

"You're not walking far." he replied softly. He held up her hand to let her practice, and she took a couple of nervous steps, getting her balance on the heels.

Taking a deep breath, she smiled.

"I'll leave you in peace. I'll be in the bar." he said, leaving her. She could hear the door open and close. Hesitantly, she stepped out.

"Wow, you look amazing." Ivan said. He stood and removed his jacket.

Ginger smiled shyly and tried to walk seductively, stumbling slightly. Ivan took her hand, steadying her as she came closer to him.

"It's my first time." she whispered shyly.

"Its all ok, I've got you, relax." Ivan said smiling. He tipped her chin up and kissed her softly on the lips. Gently, his hands ran over her shoulders as he stepped closer, till he was holding her round the waist.

Ginger slipped his jacket off and dropped it to the floor. She ran her hands over his chest, feeling the strong muscles beneath his shirt.

Ivan guided them over to the bed and they sat down, Ginger stroking his chest as he stroked her shoulders. He kissed her again, softly, Ginger kissed him back eagerly, moaning as he opened his mouth for her.

"Can I see it?" Ginger asked, pulling back slightly, keeping her hand on him.

"Of course you can. Would you like to?" he suggested.

Ginger smiled and reached for his zip. Gently she tugged it down. She looked him in the eye as she reached in and wrapped her hand round him. Slowly, she drew him out. She bit her lip, stroking him to hardness. She watched fascinated as he grew warm and hard in her hand.

"Do you want me naked?" he asked. Ginger nodded, continuing to stroke his cock. Silently Ivan removed his clothes, lifting his hips to slip his pants off. Ginger kept stroking his cock.

"I want to suck it." Ginger said, feeling bold.

"Anything my lady wants," he said.

Ginger slipped off the bed and knelt on the thick soft carpet. She watched his cock, inches from her face, fascinated. Gently, she licked the tip of his cock, tasting his pre-cum. Slowly, she opened her soft lips and took the head into her mouth. Ivan groaned deeply.

She sucked more of him down till it became difficult for her. She worked slowly up and down his shaft, Ivan groaning as she bobbed enthusiastically on him.

"I can make you feel amazing." he suggested, gently stroking her head.

Ginger let his cock slip from her lips. Smiling, seeing the lipstick smeared on his shaft. Ivan helped her onto the bed, laying her back he kissed her quickly then slid down the bed, gently he spread her thighs, Ginger bit her knuckles feeling his breath on her mound.

She gasped as his tongue flicked over her soft lips, then again, as she felt him tickle her clit. She groaned lustily as he began worshiping her pussy with his tongue. Her head thrashed from side to side as Ivan continued to push her higher. Suddenly she clamped her thighs tight to his head as she shook hard, cumming on his tongue. Ivan watched her quietly as she panted. She smiled down at him.

"Wow! That was fucking incredible!" she said happily. She wriggled up the bed away from him and rolled onto her front. Her nipples scraped delightfully over the bed as she rolled. Ginger felt as if her body was on fire. She looked back at Ivan as she pulled her leg up, exposing herself to him. His brow creased as he looked at her pussy.

"You're amazing." he whispered.

Ginger ran her hand down her body. She ran her finger through her pussy lips, her hips twitching as it ran over her sensitive clit. She slid her finger deep into herself, spreading her arousal round. She slid a second finger into herself, moaning as she spread them deep inside her.

She looked back to see Ivan swallow hard as he watched her. She pushed her hips up at him. His hand touched her ass as he pulled himself closer. Eagerly, she spread her legs wider, feeling him take a firm grip on her.

Ginger whimpered as his cock touched her pussy for the first time.

"You are so fucking sexy, I can't believe how beautiful you are." he muttered, pushing forward slightly.

Ginger smiled as she started to push back on him, welcoming his cock. She felt her lips spread for him as she continued to push back.

She looked over her shoulder at Ivan panting heavily.

"Is that right?" she asked, suddenly nervous.

"Oh fuck, more than perfect." he said, pushing forward slightly.

Emboldened, she lifted slightly, pushing herself further down his shaft. She stopped for a moment, getting used to the strange feeling of fullness.

"Your so tight." Ivan whispered. He shifted his grip, pulling her deeper.

Ginger eagerly accepted him, amazed at the lust coursing though her body. Gently, as she became more used to his cock, she pushed fully down on him. She felt his balls touch her.

"Is it nice?" she asked shyly.

"I'll die happy after this." he groaned.

Gently, he began thrusting into her, careful of her delicate condition. Ginger found herself more than ready. She shoved her hips back, meeting his thrust. She could feel her climax building as she continued to force him to fuck her at the pace she wanted.

Realising she was in control of this handsome man drove her wild! With increasing vigour, she pushed back on him. She shuddered suddenly as she spun across the edge, feeling her pussy clench tightly down on his cock.

Panting heavily, she looked round again at Ivan smiling. He held her hips firmly, buried deeply within her.

"Will you cum in me?" she asked.

"Oh, hell yeah, I'd love to!" he said.

"I want to watch you cum." she whispered, pulling off his cock. They both moaned, feeling him slip from her warm puss. She lay back on the comfortable bed, beckoning him with her finger. He approached.

She wrapped her hand round him, and slid him back inside herself. She grinned as he groaned deeply.

"Gently, I'm going to be sore I think." she whispered in his ear.

He nodded in reply, his head down as he sought a nipple. He captured the small bud and sucked hard. Ginger arched her back as the sensations flowed through her. He swapped to the other tight bud and repeated his actions. Ginger held his head close to her breast as he began to move. Long slow strokes pushed her higher and higher.

"I want us to cum together." she said, panting into his ear.

He looked at her andsmiled. He pressed deeply into her, his pelvis grinding onto her clit, and she clenched against the new sensation. Pressing against each other with growing need, they pushed each other closer to release. Ivan's fingers dug into Gingers hips. As she cradled his head, she felt his cock twitch deep inside. She trembled in his arms, crying out loudly as she felt him pour his seed into her willing body.

Silently, they caressed each other, gazing deep into each other's eyes.

"Was I good?" she asked softly.

"I'm only hoping I satisfied you!" he said ruefully.

"It was really good, thank you." she said, biting her lip. Ginger gasped, feeling his softening cock slip from her. She giggled, feeling his cum trickle from her. She kissed him quickly.

"There's a bathroom there if you want." he said.

They pulled apart, Ginger kicking off the shoes as she headed into the shower. She slipped off the flimsy negligee and wig, and stood in the shower, luxuriating in the warm water. She giggled, wrapping herself in a huge white towel, far more luxurious than she was used to.

"Ivan, do you have any clippers?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think so." he said, coming in to the bathroom, a white towel wrapped round his waist. He rummaged in a cupboard and pulled them out.

"I can do it for you, if you like?" he offered.

Ginger smiled and sat on the toilet as Ivan quickly shaved her head again.

"When you get a chance, let it grow. I'm sure your real hair would be beautiful.", he said.

"Yeah, I might. " she said, running her hand over her bald head and feeling how smooth it was. She dressed again and, with a final kiss, left his room and headed back to the bar. Gian beamed at her from the bar.

"So?" he asked as she sat next to him.

"Sore." she said, ordering a cola.

"That's it? Fuck, I want details girl!" he said.

"It was good." she said, blushing.

"Is that all I get? Did you get off? Tell me that at least!" he demanded.

Ginger blushed again and held up three fingers.

"Good, lets have dinner. You want here or somewhere else?" he asked.

"Let's go somewhere else." she suggested. Together, Ginger suddenly realised Gian was quite drunk. She laughed as she helped him to the restaurant a little way down the street. Gian kept her laughing as they ate a magnificent steak dinner.

"Ok no more for you to drink." he slurred, as they walked back up the street.

"I stopped drinking ages ago." she laughed.

"Very smart, even for a Jets fan." he slurred. Passing the brothel Gian steered them inside. He made to the bar and ordered more drinks. Ginger got hers changed for a cola.

She glanced at the clock and gasped, realising it was already one thirty in the morning. She shrugged as Gian called a few of the working guys over.

"Yeah, you two will do." he slurred, pulling the ties of the two guys he selected. He pulled them closer and kissed them both.

"You're such a slut." Ginger laughed.

"Pff, whatever." he said, staggering slightly as the two guys helped him stand. Ginger watched as he was taken to the rooms out back.

She faced the bar nursing her drink, pondering her future till she was disturbed by someone sitting next to her.

"Back already?" Ivan laughed. She looked sideways at him.

"No, Gian wanted some fun, so here I am." she said with a shrug.