Sosoni Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,425 Followers

"What do you want to know?"

"Are there any stories or legends about Native Americans remaining here in the wilderness?"

"Meaning now? Recently?"

"Yeah."

He didn't say anything, and I heard him sigh. Then, he spoke. "You know, now that I think on it, guy I know once said that there was a family that, last minute, decided to stay. Remember asking him what the hell they were gonna do, you know? To survive? Said to me, 'Go native. Live off the land like their forebears.'"

"Huh."

"Never heard more 'bout it, but there she is. Best I can do for ya."

"Who was the guy who told you this?"

"Seeing Indians up your way, are you?"

"No, no. Just imagining if there were. Do you remember the guy or know how I could get in touch with him?"

"Name's Bert Headley. Lives out Beaufort, last I heard. No idea his number. Haven't seen him in years."

"Thanks."

"Don't forget 'bout them acknowledgments."

"I won't. Thanks, again."

Online, I found a B. Headley in Beaufort, Idaho, age 67. I paid a little online fee, and I got his number. But, I didn't call him. I needed to think about my approach, and it was a bit late.

I called him in the morning, and I gave him the cover story of research for a book. Bert, however, insisted that he would not talk to me over the phone. He wanted to see me, and he wanted to be paid.

"Hell, I'm a consultant, ain't I? Pay me a consultant's fee."

"How much?"

"How long?"

"An hour."

"Five hundred dollars."

"What?!" I exclaimed, but a second later, I said, "Okay, deal."

"Shit!" he said. "Shoulda asked for more."

It would take me about three hours to get to his place. I told him I'd be there around five. In the meantime, I wanted to see Sosoni again. I set up my pack and rolled out on the four-wheeler for the first leg of the trip.

When I entered the clearing, I began to call for her, but she came out from behind some bushes before I said anything.

She said my name, and I said hers. We smiled.

She carried the blanket over her shoulder. I began taking off my clothes, and she did, too. When we were both completely nude, I reached for my pack and pulled out two paper plates. She unfurled the blanket and laid it for us. I filled her plate with new foods: strawberries, scrambled eggs, and bacon. The eggs were still warm from their container. I handed the plate to her and made my own.

I grew erect again, and she watched. We didn't start eating until I was fully hard. She ate with her fingers, as did I. She wolfed down the eggs, but I think the bacon was too flavorful. Still, she ate it all. The strawberries, she loved, but I had to stop her from eating the little leaves.

When we finished, she stood up first. I rose and walked over to the tree. She followed me.

I gently took her arm and brought her closer. I caressed her breasts again, taking one in each hand, and my cock was just fractions of an inch from her tummy. I softly pinched her nipples, and then I leaned in and kissed one of her breasts. I cupped it and enveloped her nipple my mouth, sucking on it as lightly as possible.

She smelled like the deepest forest—the trees and the freshest, moist earth, ready to explode in spring growth. Her skin tasted like salt and leather and earth. I liked it, and I took more of her breast into my mouth, rolling my tongue around the rigid nipple. She held my shoulders.

I slid my fingertips down the smooth skin of her tummy and through the thick mound of fur underneath. She caught her breath when I softly dragged my middle finger between the folds and felt wetness there. I spun little circles on her clitoris with the tip of my middle finger, and I heard Sosoni hum softly through deep breaths.

The feeling was incredible, giving this young woman sexual pleasure for the first time, I presumed, in her life. But, a thought stopped me.

I was ready to carry this to the next step and beyond, and she would never have stopped me. In a few minutes, I knew, I would be making love with her on the blanket here in these woods. But, I thought of something my father had once told me, and I thought of Sosoni's family, if any remained. I wondered how they might feel, when the situation was fully explained, about me taking this uneducated, inexperienced young woman and bending her to my desires in that way. Screwing was a hell of a lot bigger deal than a hand job.

I drew back from her, and she looked at me in awe. Her eyes scanned mine, back and forth. She breathed deeply, and I regretted pulling away, it was so sexy. But, I knew I would feel worse if I took complete advantage.

I didn't worry, however, about taking advantage of a handjob. Perhaps I should have. I let Sosoni squat and grasp my shaft, her face mere inches from it, and she began stroking. I didn't stop her. In fact, I whispered her name, and she smiled up at me. She said my name and pulled on me with her strong grip.

I felt warmth course through me, and I moaned. In short order, the first jet of semen spilled out the tip. When a second, stronger pulse fired out, her other hand shot out and caught it in mid-air. Even in the throes of sexual climax, I recognized the speed and coordination involved in what she'd done.

My stomach muscles clenched, my back curled, and I pushed my erection forward in her hand as the remainder of my cum spat and leaked out.

Sosoni brought her hand to her face. She smelled the semen and looked up at me. I sucked air and managed only to nod at her. She touched the cum with her tongue, smelled it again, and then licked the line of sperm off her palm and fingers. The rest belonged to the fishes, and Sosoni watched them snatch it up.

I recognized, right then, just how extraordinary this experience was. This wasn't a one in a hundred thousand type of thing; this was like one in a billion or more.

While she watched the fish finish their meal, I went back to my things. I was dressing when she came over. I looked up at her and smiled, and then I pulled my gifts from the backpack. I handed her the shorts, first. I altered them at home, primarily for her convenience, but I won't say I didn't like doing it for selfish reasons: I cut the crotch out, from the inside of one leg to the inside of the other leg, effectively turning them into a U-shaped skirt.

I figured she had never needed to undress to pee, and I didn't want the shorts to be a hindrance.

She held them in front of her, and I helped her pull them on. These shorts had a pull string tie in front, and I tied them in a bow for her. She looked at herself and felt the fabric, running her hands over her thighs until her fingers inadvertently dug into a pocket. Then, she buried her hands in the pockets and looked up at me, grinning in that strange, down-turned way of hers.

I took out the pullover and handed it to her. After her fingers felt the soft fleece material, she brought it to her face and rubbed it against her cheek. When she looked at me, I reached out. She gave it to me. I walked behind and helped her put it on.

Back in front of her, I watched her scan up the sleeves, seeing the material cover all around her arms. She ran her hands over her breasts, across her tummy, and along her sides. This time, she actually laughed, and her mouth opened wide. It was a feral sound, her mirth. To someone on the street back in Boise, it might have sounded like Sosoni was mentally handicapped, but I laughed to see her laugh for the first time. It was joyful.

Next, I brought out the leather coat. I helped her slip her arms through the sleeves, and I showed her how it buttoned. I pulled the hood over her hair and put it back down. She spent a lot of time examining the buttons, but she was more interested in the pockets, shoving her hands in and out of them.

I cleaned our picnic area, and Sosoni walked over to the lake and gazed at her reflection. My pack ready and mounted on my shoulders, I watched her appreciate her new look.

When she turned around, she leaped to me and she ran her hands over her clothes, smiling and laughing. I chuckled with her, and then I handed her the blanket.

I said my name and pointed toward home. She made to follow me, but I stopped her. I said her name and pointed to the ground, and her joy vanished. I took her in my arms and held her gently, and then I stepped back, pointed at the sun, and made a circle with my arm back to the sun.

"Tomorrow," I told her.

I let her go and walked away. I had a three-hour drive to make when I got home. Headley would be waiting, and I wanted those answers.

Sosoni didn't follow me.

*****

Final Note: Two editors read and provided thoughts and comments on this work and its subsequent chapters, and I wish to thank them for their time and efforts: oldnakeddad and Walter_Mitty. Errors herein belong to me, not them.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,425 Followers