Soul Standing By Pt. 02

Story Info
Santa's evil twin and elves deliver joy to the deserving.
2k words
4.25
1.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MRS KNECHT RUPRECHT

It's all very well saving the planet, or attempting to with my scientific talents but to spend yet another Christmas alone at Ice Station Zebra Nine two miles from the North Pole was not a prospect I looked forward to. I'd arranged to do a satellite call with my Mum, Dad and my Sister and I'd got some curried turkey and ham in a tin to have with rehydrated mash potatoes. I also had a bottle of scotch I'd been saving and a little teeny Christmas pudding I could boil in its bag. What I didn't have was a woman and it was driving me daft. I suppose it's not like anyone would want to actually be here except me anyway -- testing the ice cores for data on climate change and monitoring ice melt rate doesn't rate highly on most people's idea of fun.

I poured myself a healthy glug of scotch and thought of all the good stuff I'd accomplished this year. I'd definitely consigned the wreckage of my last relationship to the bin. That was well and truly over. It no longer stung to recall those times. It's a shame it ended how it did. And I wonder if Genevieve didn't suffer more than me because of what happened. It just wasn't like her at all to be a cheat. And with my friend? I can only think it was the long separations. I've been down this road before examining it all. I've made my peace with it. I'd not change anything. My work comes first, she always knew that. It's for the survival of our race.

I decided to put some music on and turn the heating up just a tiny little bit. Corny Christmas songs filled me with nostalgia. The scotch was warming me too. I was getting in the mood. It was almost time to message my folks, so I reminded myself I'd better not get too tipsy.

Suddenly the lights went out and the generator died.

Crap

There was no need to freak out though. It would soon come back online. The lights flickered on, my music resumed and then there was a loud knock at the door.

What?

There it was again. Someone was there. I hadn't been notified of incoming personnel. So who was this? My mind raced. The closest research station to me was manned by Gregorechevs -- eighteen miles away at Yelbroska Station. He'd surely not come tonight? There were two boats in the area. It seemed highly improbable for it to be any of them. That only left one other option -- whoever it was had arrived by air.

This could be bad.

I lifted my rifle and approached the door.

'Who is it?'

No answer.

Had I imagined it?

I started to turn away then the knock sounded again.

Drawing a deep breath I opened it, poised to fire.

There in front of me was a woman standing there wearing clothes that made me quite speechless. In truth she was barely wearing any clothes at all.

'My my...what a big gun you're packing soldier,' she smirked and waltzed in kicking the door shut behind her.

I backed up, lowering my gun slightly.

'Ah...can I help you?'

Dressed in nothing more than a white silky baby doll with a fur trim and sporting little peep toe kitten heel mules, she ran her hand seductively over her left breast and fluttered her lush eyelashes.

'Don't be ridiculous darling. Mrs Ruprecht is here to help YOU.'

As she spoke I couldn't help but notice the alluring peach glossed plump lips that seemed to suggest wicked things just by moving alone.

'I'm not sure what you mean but you certainly must be cold after being out there dressed like that. Let me get you a drink and a blanket. Would you like coffee or tea? I'm having a Christmas tipple. You can join me if you like.'

She smiled and nodded graciously. I poured the enigma a stiff one and handed her a blanket.

We talked a little about how she'd arrived etc and she did actually confirm she'd arrived by air. She was a little sketchy on the details of where she was actually from. She said it was somewhere north of Greenland. In a short space of time I forgot all about the weirdness of her arrival and found that I actually enjoyed her company. I felt more relaxed than I had in a long time. As we talked the attraction between us became obvious and as we laughed together she brought her hand up to stroke the back of my neck. Our eyes met.

'What about your husband?' I said.

She smiled sadly, 'he is no longer with us I am afraid, so I find myself alone often.'

I felt a pang of sympathy. 'That's not right, a beautiful woman like you.'

Her smile brightened and her lips pressed sensuously against mine. We abandoned the drinks and cheesy Christmas songs and made our way to my dingy sleeping area where we made passionate, noisy love til neither of us could move another inch.

In the morning I found she had vanished. The hickeys she had peppered my upper chest with though took a few days longer to disappear...

Elflets Nikita and Stella

Saint Nicholas was exhausted after completing his deliveries, even with the help of his elves. This was understandable since half his workforce had been released from service to serve his brother Knecht Ruprecht now that he had been temporarily freed. To make matters a little easier, Father Christmas had actually missed several thousand children who were borderline on the 'good' list. He knew it was controversial but he wanted to be in his bed before the sun began to rise and the Northern Lights faded away.

Full of mince pies, sherry and merriment, he stripped off his attire and flopped onto bed like a stranded whale. Before long, his snores shook his wooden cabin to its foundations. His reindeer shifted and twitched outside, lying in the straw but never awoke, even when two beings appeared at his door in a flash of light; they also were too tired from their travels.

'This is going to be interesting,' said the elflet called Nikita.

The other grinned and kicked in the cabin door with her dominatrix boot. Santa immediately sat up, bleary eyed.

'What's this? What's going on?' he said.

'We've heard you've been a very very good boy.'

The one dressed in a catsuit that appeared to be made of quicksilver sneered. 'Yes...a very good boy, delivering all those presents in just one night. How do you do it?'

Santa cleared his throat, his eyes not missing the way the quicksilver flowed around her body, outlining her nipples, areolae and pussy lips. 'Well, ah ha...I can't be giving that away. I trust that ah, you and your master had fun on your missions?'

'Oh we've not yet fulfilled ours Saint Nicholas.'

'Have you not?'

'No. There's one very very ultra deserving person on the list who has not yet received his dues,' said the elflet with the puce coloured hair. Her name was Stella.

Santa licked his lips and for the first time in five hundred years he felt his stunted little cock rise beneath the folds of his paunch.

'Well don't let me detain you from your duties ladies. There is little time left.'

A small part of him wished for them to stay a little longer before they did his brother's bidding but the majority of his desire was that they leave so that he could enjoy a Christmas wank and then sleep.

Stella stepped forward in her towering heeled boots and laced leather trousers. 'Oh but Santa, you are our duties.'

He gulped as she sat on the bed beside him. She crawled over him, settled on the other side and Nikita settled to his left. 'It has been a long time. There has been no one since Mrs Claus passed.'

'Don't you worry,' said Nikita, patting his leg. 'We know just what to do.'

Her companion smiled in agreement. 'Now where is that Christmas candy cane...these little elflets want a suck.'

Santa groaned as they winkled his pathetic knob from its hiding place and took turns sucking him like he was indeed candy. To his surprise, they genuinely seemed to enjoy it, for he noticed their nipples hardening, visible as they were in their revealing attire. Unable to resist, he took one of Nikita's in between his fingers, rolling it, toying with it, making her moan. Whilst his other hand cupped one entire breast of Stellas, as if reveling in its weight.

His eyes rolled back into his head. He lay back, basking in the warm sensuality of the moment, the depravity of having two women serve him. Little did he know the tables would soon be turned.

Wetness seemed to be everywhere. And he was loving every sensation and touch. So he did not complain when the women began stroking his balls and taint between sucks. At one point Stella let out a giggle. 'It's true what they say about you then. You do have an extraordinarily large sack.'

Nikita left off slurping and his dick popped out briefly as she replied, 'well I for one can not wait to see what happens when it finally blows.'

Santa squirmed. 'You ladies keep doing that and it won't be long.'

They laughed and began circling his shy little anus with their finger tips, coating it liberally in saliva. As Stella thrust her now naked breasts into his face whilst fisting his cock, Nikita started opening him up, pushing some of the wet inside him gently. He whimpered and Stella kissed him then bit his lip.

'It has been too long Nick.'

'Yes. Yes it has.'

Once he was loosened a little Nikita added a second and then a third finger.

'Oh Stell! You've got to come and see this! Father Christmas's ass is so beautiful. So very fucking beautiful it makes me want to bite it.'

And so she did. Quite hard. He yelped and then calmed as both girls returned to pleasuring him with their mouths. When he was close to cumming they both stopped.

'I think it's time,' the redhead said.

'Agreed.'

The elflet called Stella stood and approached his head. In the light of the several lanterns scattered around the cabin, Santa could see that her quicksilver suit had opened up at the crotch and through the slit a cock protruded just above her sopping wet pussy. Although shocked, the smell of her stirred him to ever higher levels of lust. He knew without equivocation what she wanted him to do. He obeyed their desires and sucked her in eagerly. She threw her head back and moaned.

'Oh yes Santa. Do it like that. And lick my greedy little elflet pussy too.'

He did so, savouring both, all the while his cock growing desperate. Nikita gripped him in her slippery hand and slowly dragged her own cock along his privates, over his throbbing taint and to his dear little winking hole.

'Do you want this?' she said, poised to breach him.

'MMfffmm...'

She couldn't hear him since his mouth was full of cock. 'What's that?'

He pulled back. 'I said, hell yes!'

She cackled. 'Good.'

So she surged inside, her tip finding his untouched prostate immediately. On the second stroke he began to fountain everywhere, great globs and ribbons of white, a ticker tape parade five hundred years in the making. It seemed to last forever.

Glossed in his own passion he lay prone and exhausted as the two naughty eflets used his mouth and spit roasted him, pausing only to take turns sitting on his face and ordering him to suckle their clits. Eventually they took pity on his wrecked cummy state and jetted their own wicked libations into his body howling like banshees as they did so.

Withdrawing from him, they lay on either side of him and snuggled close.

'You'd better get some sleep now Santa. You'll need all your strength for round two.'

His eyes went wide and they playfully tugged his beard laughing merrily.