Soulmate Pt. 01

Story Info
An Accident happens and two people find true love.
4.4k words
4.35
8.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Hey there! This is my first attempt at writing erotica and I hope you like it! I have always been inspired by writers such as LotharioTheGreat, DreamCloud, and Aimingtomisbehave33 on Literotica, and since we all have a little bit of extra time on our hands, I figured, why not give it shot! Although it is fairly straightforward, I wanted the details to get ironed out as I am planning to make it into a bigger series. Feedback is always appreciated. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the surface, the Schwimmers were just one of the many well-off families in Fort Keynes. A father, David, who worked hard through his youth and adulthood to set up an extremely profitable exotic car rental service. A beautiful mother, Diana, who met the father while renting one of his cars and instantly fell in love with his personality. Two children, a handsome son who had just turned 25, John, and a gorgeous daughter who was about to turn 18, Nancy.

While they appeared to be perfect on the outside, time had been rough on the Schwimmer household. David and Nancy's marriage was starting to become, for the lack of a better word, stale. After 26 years of staying together, they were starting to become fed up with each other. They tried to hide it from their children, but they didn't realize that their children weren't kids anymore. John, in particular, noticed it way more than his sister, who always seemed to be preoccupied with all the other stuff 18-year-old girls did. While John never mentioned it to his parents, he wanted them to sort out their differences before his sister went off to college. He, on the other hand, had taken up a well-compensating job in a multinational software firm and worked from home.

While John wouldn't describe himself as a man woman would throw themselves at, he remained in good shape. He was an acclaimed basketball player in High School and his physique showed it. 6 feet tall and athletically built, he was quite a man. Even though he had been with lots, and I mean lots, of women, he was never interested in someone who only wanted a one-night stand. He always found himself to be wanting more. However, he had not found the one true Woman yet.

When it came to friends, John considered himself to be pretty lucky. While he didn't have many, he had a few he knew he could count on if things ever got rough, which they usually do.

John met Nate Hawthorn when he was playing basketball for the Fort Keynes High School. Well built like him, Nate had an open and humorous personality that went well with women.

Although he aimed at going pro in basketball, he realized that the talent pool was too large and instead got a degree in Business & Economics from the local Community College and was currently managing the books of his father's business.

Jeremy Switzer on the other hand was a professional athlete. He received a scholarship for being an extremely talented sprinter and never looked back. He had recently won two gold medals in the Nationals and was currently in town for a few months, catching up with his family.

William Campbell had always been a literature enthusiast. He received a degree in Journalism from an Ivy League college and was very popular with the ladies due to his "charming'' conversations. He worked as an editor in chief for Fort Keynes' biggest news company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Friday night, the gang gathered at the local bar to watch the basketball game and have a few beers. Nate was in his jolly mood as usual.

"Fucking hell. Women man. I hooked up with a bitch on Tinder last night and found her gone the next morning! No Thank You or anything. I'm started to get tired of these hookups. Maybe it's time to find a wife and settle down, like you, Jeremy."

Nate's statement allowed the bachelors at the table to stop and reflect on their lives. They surely weren't getting younger. They were well into their mid-twenties. They would have to settle down eventually.

"With you on that man. Even though I don't do hookups, I'm tired of sitting alone at home every day." John said.

"You guys should start going out then! I met Sharon on a fucking park bench! Your other half must be out there." Jeremy exclaimed.

Hearing this, a sigh escaped from all three of them and Will said, "Well, one can only hope."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the game ended, they stayed and drunk a couple of beers and eventually went off separate ways to their homes. Since John's place was at a walking distance from the bar, he headed on foot.

It was around 11 when he was going through a crosswalk and suddenly felt an acute pain in his side. The momentum of the attack caused him to fell on his other side, hard. Although he wasn't certain,

he was pretty sure he had been hit by a fucking car. The last thing he heard before passing out was a woman stepping out of her car and yelling, "Oh My God! Are you okay? Oh shit, shit, shit...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John woke up in a hospital bed who knows how many hours later. Looking around, he saw that the sun rays were coming in through the window and the room was ambiently decorated with flowers and plants. There were motivational posters on the walls and the room gave a much cozier vibe than normal hospital rooms.

He attempted to assess the damage to his body. Definitely one or two broken ribs. Maybe some internal bleeding. He remembered his role model's advice, "Who cares about internal bleeding, that's where the blood is supposed to be!" He suppressed a chuckle.

Looking to his left and straining his bruised neck a little, he noticed a woman sleeping on the couch with her knees against her chest. Probably the psycho who hit him with her car. Did she even attempt to reach out to his family?

With nothing to do, he started to take note of her appearance. Beautiful auburn hair that went till her shoulders and rested beautifully against her pale, slightly freckled skin. She appeared to be in her mid-twenties, like him. She was wearing a loose T-Shirt and pajamas, probably out of her house that night to get some grocery shopping done. He was ashamed of himself for feeling attracted to her. It had been too long. He fell asleep trying to remember when was the last time he was attracted to another woman.

When he woke up again, the woman was awake and was scrolling through her phone. She had beautiful eyes. They were blue with a slight hint of green. At that moment, he thought that she must be the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. A concussion. Definitely.

When she looked up from her phone, he immediately averted his gaze to the window. The orangish hue indicated it might be around five in the evening.

"Hey! You are finally awake! I am the woman who hit you with my car. I mean, I'm Candice." she said, her face flushed due to the slip of tongue.

"AH! You certainly know how to introduce yourself. I'm John, the person whom you hit with said car." he said, with a light, jolly tone.

"Jokes apart, I'm so sorry I hit you... I was looking at my phone and...." Candice said, leaving her sentence unfinished.

"It's ok.... not your fault...I wasn't looking where I was going. So, where are we, what date is it?"

"We are at the local hospital, the date is the 25th of January, two days since the accident."

"You've been sitting there staring at my stupid face for two days straight? I must say, I'm impressed."

"Yeah, it wasn't easy, but I made it." she said in a sarcastic tone.

After a brief pause, Candice said, "So, I've been worrying about this for a while now, I am just going to come ahead and say it. I can't pay your medical bills. I am in a rough situation currently and having to pay your bills would be the last nail in the coffin" in a somber tone.

"Yeah, you don't need to worry about my medical bills. I can do well for myself. By the way, are there any doctors around in this hospital?"

She called his doctor in and he had a chat with him. He didn't suffer that much damage, just a few cracked ribs and bruising. He would be allowed to go home the next day.

After the doctor left and they were alone once again, Candice said, "Well, I don't want to be in your hair. You don't need a caretaker anymore." and started to leave.

"There is one thing you can do for not paying my bills. Emphasis on CAN." he said, in a matter of fact tone.

"And what might that be?" she smirked, already knowing what he was about to ask her.

"Would you like to go out on a date with me once I get out of this hellhole, Candice?"

"I would love to, John."

They exchanged numbers and she left a short while later.

After she left, John couldn't stop thinking about her. He definitely felt some sort of a strong connection to her, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candice thought about the past 72 hours of her life as she was driving 'home' from the hospital.

Lost her father, left the city she called home for 24 years, forced to crash on her friend's couch, and hit someone with her car. Things were going just great. The only good thing about her situation was John. Thank God he didn't ask her to pay his medical bills, otherwise, things would have been a lot worse. And if she had to go on a date with him for that, she would always choose the date. She thought he was quite charming anyway.

Candice thought about the course her life had taken. Brilliant in her formative years and young adulthood, she got a degree in psychology from one of the most prestigious institutions in the country. But just two days after her graduation, her father was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. She spent all the time she was supposed to use looking for a job into caring for her father. Three months later, he passed away. That began the dark patch in her life.

Although she bagged interviews for many psychology firms, she always lost her cool and finesse during them, and memories of her father would come rushing back. She found herself unworthy of the job of a psychologist due to her mental health and decided to start over. Since she didn't have any close family, she packed up her stuff and moved halfway across the country to, you guessed it, Fort Keynes.

She had chosen Fort Keynes as a friend of hers from the old life, Courtney, lived here and was willing to let her crash on her couch. She took up a job as a waitress in a reputable Italian restaurant and began her new life.

But things hadn't been going so well lately. Still struggling with her mental health, she found herself showing up late for her shifts more often than not. Eventually, her boss fired her, although she saw it coming from a mile away and still couldn't do anything about it. She was returning from the restaurant that night when she hit John. Terrified, she called an ambulance and drove along with it to the hospital. Although she could have left John for himself, she didn't. That wouldn't be the woman her father had raised her to be.

She didn't even realize when she arrived 'home'. It had been a long day and she immediately found herself laying on the couch. At least it was more comfortable than the armchair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait a minute, so you asked out the chick who hit you with her car? Way to go, man." Nate said, in a sarcastic voice.

It was two days since John had gotten out of the hospital and the gang had met up again at the same bar.

"She was really pretty! Plus, she stayed curled up in that chair for two days! Can you imagine, two days of sitting around and doing nothing just for a stranger who was drunk and wasn't seeing where he was going?" John justified.

"So, have you made any progress with her?" Jeremy enquired?

"We are going out on a date tomorrow evening."

"Where are you taking her? Domino's?" Nate asked.

"Even I'm not that big of an idiot. I have chosen that Italian place. Although she doesn't know where we're going. I'm going to pick her up from her friend's place as her car got damaged by my mighty ribcage."

"Touché." all of them said sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, nervous? How long has it been since you went out on a date?" Courtney asked.

"About 10 months, give or take."

Candice never had what some people called a "serious" relationship. She always went out on one or two dates and immediately found the guy too much to handle. She hadn't found someone with whom she could spend a long time without trying too hard.

"Now, you can use the couch for yourself, but he will not come into this house without my permission."

"Come on Courts, no one has sex on their first date!" or so she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He pulled up just as she finished getting ready. She hadn't thought too much into her outfit. A simple black dress that went till her thighs and some heels.

Hearing the doorbell ring, she answered.

"Hi! You look beautiful. So, are you ready?"

He was wearing a bespoke two-piece suit. "You look beautiful too. I mean, handsome." She said, checking her dreamy tone.

"I have been told I have that kind of effect on pretty women." he joked.

He followed her to his car. A '68 Camaro. The man had good taste. He opened the door for her and she got in. Plush leather interior and an entertainment console that hadn't been updated since 1968. John liked things old school.

"So, where are we going?" she inquired.

"You'll see."

They drove for around 20 minutes while listening to the radio. They even sang a Billy Joel song together! She was already starting to like him.

Then they arrived at the restaurant and everything instantly went to shit.

Seeing the Italian restaurant, all her terrible memories came back and she started crying. Hard.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? Did I do something?" John offered her his handkerchief.

She took the handkerchief and said, "No no it's not your fault.... can we just go someplace else? Or you could just drive me home."

"To hell with that! I have a beautiful woman on my side who is crying her heart out. I will now show you my gentlemanly affection and my chances to woo you will increase by 30 percent! We are definitely going someplace else."

She forcefully chuckled at his attempts to cheer her up and together they walked back to the car and drove away. She was feeling better as they started to move away from that God-forsaken place.

While they were in the car, John asked, "Are you sure the reason you cried wasn't my sense of humor?"

"No! I just...."

"It's ok. Just kidding. So, where do you wanna go now? I have a good place in mind that serves the greasiest burgers in a 200-mile radius."

"Greasy burgers are exactly what a girl needs in times like this. Not even kidding."

"All right then, it's settled."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at the place a short while later and put in their orders. While waiting, John said:

"I know that most people like to talk about movies and hobbies on their first date, but we are way past that point. Don't you agree?"

"I mean if your blood on the hood of my car is something to go by, then yes. We are way past that."

"So, since we already are such good friends, would you mind sharing what happened? Sometimes, it's very healthy to get those pent-up feelings out in the open."

Their order finally arrived and she began telling him her entire backstory. Somewhere along the way, he took her hand in his and held it firmly. She felt like she was bonding with him on a deeper level. He paid complete attention to what she was saying and never interrupted in between. After she finished, he brooded for a minute and said:

"You moved halfway across the country to set up a new life on your own? Courageous Candice."

"It isn't as difficult as it looks. As long as you have no family whatsoever. But, enough about me? What do you do for a living? Crack Dad jokes?"

"I wish I could. I am a software engineer."

"Fort Keynes has a software company?"

"No, I work for a multinational software firm from home. Quite a nice flex, right?"

"I mean, yeah! I certainly am impressed. And your parents?"

"Well, my dad is what one would typically call a self-made rich guy. He made a lot of money by opening up a car rental service. But in doing so, he fucked up his marriage."

"I see...."

They ate their food and talked about a lot of stuff. John found himself to be incredibly attracted to her. Just something about her personality. She was very well-spoken and appeared to be knowledgeable. He felt like he could share the darkest details of his past with her.

As they walked back to his car, he began to notice her body a lot more. The dress beautifully clung to her ample curves. He felt a familiar sensation in his groin and tried his best not to make his erection obvious. But as they settled into the car, he was certain that she could see it. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she came across the center console and kissed him.

Her lips were velvety smooth. As he started reciprocating, she pushed her tongue inside his mouth and entwined it with his. He tasted the familiar flavor of beer and kissed her back.

They drove back to his apartment in silence, both flushed with nervous excitement as they knew what was about to happen. After what seemed like a million years, they finally entered the penthouse and Candice's jaw dropped.

The ceiling was two floors high and glass extended from the floor to the top across the entire front wall, giving a beautiful view of Fort Keynes' nightscape. On the right, there was a huge wall covered with a wallpaper that made it look like it was just made of bricks. A modern sofa set dominated the foreground and stairs extended to the second floor from the left. There was a bar in the right corner and a beautiful modern chandelier hung from the ceiling. The man had good taste.

John looked at Candice's face while she scanned the penthouse. While he was never proud of his wealth, he loved the look of astonishment on her face. But he couldn't keep it in anymore. He pinned her against the door and kissed her. His brain lit up like a Christmas tree.

Immediately, massive amounts of adrenaline and dopamine began to flow through both of their bodies. He picked her up and carried her upstairs to the master bedroom.

He sat her down at the base of the bed and fell on top of her. She kissed him and he started to move down her body, kissing her thighs and calves as he removed her heels. He then took her toe in his mouth and sucked on it, trying to figure out what turned her on. Immediately, a low, guttural sound escaped from her mouth.

He let go of her feet and started kissing the inside of her thighs, pushing her dress upwards. When he finally reached the apex of her thigh, she couldn't take it anymore and pushed his mouth towards her panties. He moved the panties to the side and inspected her pussy. It was beautiful. It was completely wet with her juices and the pink lips were engorged, bringing a smirk to his face. He licked across the entire length of her pussy and she let out an audible moan. He then turned his attention to her swollen bud and nibbled on it. She let out a shriek.

"Fuck! Don't stop baby...don't you dare stop. Yeah, suck my clit.... you're gonna make me come...oh yeah baby.... oh, I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

Her entire body began to shake as the orgasm overtook her. Her pussy sent waves of pleasure throughout her existence. It had never been so good before.

John sucked up all her sweer nectar as it started to pool upon his face. It tasted so good...the perfect mixture of sweet and salty. He then pushed her panties down her legs and tore off his clothes. Candice spread her legs and patiently waited for him.

"I want you to fuck me, baby... fuck me good tonight."

12