Souls Mate

Story Info
Souls mate because they are soul mates.
6k words
4.56
6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Souls Mate

This tale is different from the kind of stories that I have written till now.

I think couples who have been forced into a long-distance relationship because of the Coronavirus pandemic, desperately yearning for each other's physical closeness may relate to this, though the story is not about the pandemic.

While the story is set in this physical world, the protagonists belong to a supernatural universe, very different from our reality, and are capable of feats that normal human beings are unequipped for.

The entities in this story who engage in consensual sex are well over 18 years of age.

Please do vote for and comment on the story.

Day 1

As he sped to his destination, that lay between the thighs of a most beautiful soul called Mina, the soul of Malay smiled.

He loved the name 'Mina,' it reminded him of the protagonist of Bram Stoker's 'Dracula.' Like her, his 'Mina,' a shortened form for 'Wilhelmina,' was a name that meant a 'determined protector.' Mina was just that, she looked so delicate and fragile but she was an extremely brave and strong soul.

In his country, 'Mina' took on different meanings. It referred to fish, or rather the constellation of Pisces and his Mina was born under this sign. It also referred to a goddess, a blue precious stone and to heaven. The first letter of both their names was an 'M,' and if you considered her full name which had the first letter 'W,' that too was an inverted 'M.' All these, he considered propitious to their love.

His she-soul Mina had tempted and tantalised him, as she wove a silken web of tenderness around him, she made him hard and horny, yet filled him with her deepest love.

Souls do not have bodies or form but when passion and love begin to drive them, as is written in the Great Book of Souls, they can detach from the physical body they temporarily reside in and can virtually assume any physical form while still being a soul. In effect they are shape-shifters, but they can do this outside their resident body only in the dark hours of the night or during a total solar eclipse. However, they must return to the bodies they inhabit before daybreak or before the totality of the eclipse comes to an end.

The soul of Malay had no time to dwell on the exotic scenery below as he flew to where his cock will reside for a few erotic and exotic hours. She preferred to call it by the Hindi word 'Lund' and today to please her he will use that same word again and again.

As he reached her place, he paused to perceive his surroundings. Mina's soul, he sensed was asleep. When two souls meet to mate, as is written in the Great Book of Souls, at the moment of meeting, they must both not be awake, for then they will never meet again.

The soul of Mina knew this and had prepared herself well. Lying beside the gently breathing but lost to the world physical body of Mina, she had dreamt and fantasised about her Malay so intensely that her vagina was soaking wet. The clitoris was peeking through the hood, her breasts stood out and her nipples were hard and stiff. Her blonde hair spread gently over her pillow and a few strands covered the left side of her face. Her right cheek was on her pillow, her right hand bent at her elbow, holding the corner of the pillow near her cheek.

The soul of Malay sought the place that he desired most. Her right leg was bent like one of the arms of a swastika, not the hated Nazi symbol but the auspicious symbol of the Hindus. Her left leg was resting on her right ankle as if she would just have to lift them from her knee and place them on her soul-husband Malay's right shoulder as he came near.

The soul of Malay had told the soul of Mina that he was impatient, that there would be no foreplay, only interplay and after-play, that is, he will immediately commence lovemaking as he entered and then after the rains have fallen, they will cuddle and kiss and caress in the aftermath of their coming.

But something was distracting the soul of Malay. Her lips were open, a small 'O' that was either inviting a kiss, or his cock. Something had to enter both her vertical and horizontal lips immediately, that truth could not be denied.

Sticking to his original plan, in one smooth movement he entered her, simultaneously turning her face towards him with his left hand, he brought down his lips on hers.

She woke with a start and began to utter the words she had practised for long, only to be met by his tongue. A gurgle escaped her lips, his face was so close that she couldn't focus on him.

Two minutes into the kiss, just as she was starting to taste the flavour of his tongue, the taste of sweet ripe mango, a breed from India rarely found in her country, he broke away.

"Malay, my soul-husband," she cried as her arms wrapped themselves tightly around him, "Am I as you want me? Do I meet your expectations?"

He grinned as he reached for the handheld mirror near her pillow. Twisting both their soul bodies a bit while still holding her with his left arm, he placed the mirror exactly where they could both see where they were joined together.

"Lund", he said, "just as you want it, inside your beautiful 'chooth,' custom-built for me, Mina my love, tell me please, is this not what you want?"

"I see just an inch or two but I feel this mile-long snake inside me. Malay, we are so beautiful together, a contrast of shades, a yin and a yang, a probe and a drogue, your dark lund in my pink cunt."

"The word is 'chooth', my love, Lund goes with chooth, Lingam goes with yoni, cock goes with cunt."

"But I thought they don't go, they come with each other," she said, her bright blue eyes making merry mischief.

The only way to answer that was to silence her up with a kiss.

They went on pumping, gently and with love, as their hands and eyes started to explore. "Hold the mirror," he said and then picked up some of the flowing juices in his fingers. He lightly kissed her lips and then started rubbing his thumb over its outline. Then his index and middle finger entered her mouth. She pulled her tongue inside playfully so that he couldn't touch it. But Malay ignored that path, his fingers lightly went on to touch and tickle the roof of her mouth,

The impact went straight to her chooth. "Uuuuung," she groaned as her chooth convulsed, "how did you do that?"

"I did nothing, it is your love for me that makes everything happen," he said.

She looked down, holding that mirror. "This dark lund is such a turn on. Why do we she-souls want dark ones so much?"

"The default state of the universe is darkness, which is black. Lights and colours happen only near the stars, which are all suns, that are sparsely scattered around. Maybe they seek the default state?"

They were still rocking gently, the passage was getting more slippery. "Lock your legs around my hips, my Mina," he said. She responded instantly and gripped him tightly. They rolled over together. She sat up, the woman on top. And now it was she who controlled their movements.

The soul of Malay caressed her, starting from her head, her cheeks and lips, and as his hands traversed her sharp features, she felt herself melting into him.

"Look at me," he said, "don't you want to see everything about your soul-husband?"

As she languorously rode him, she looked into his eyes. They were filled with love. His was not the most handsome of faces, yet she wanted to bite his cheeks, "His neck should always be adorned with my teeth marks," she thought.

The hair on his chest had streaks of grey. They lent dignity to him, his abs were flat, his physical body was obviously gymming and that reflected onto his soul. Then she stopped. She was in control here, so she could now see his lund.

Slowly, she withdrew, as he watched amusedly. "Yes, his lund is beautiful, he and everything that he is, is now mine," she concluded.

Unknown to her, the soul of Malay was doing the same thing. "That blonde hair is so exotic," he thought, "indeed we must make a daughter with her hair." Her face fascinated him, that unique combo of eyes, nose, cheeks and ears. "Mine, undoubtedly Mine, Mina is my soul-wife."

"Husband mine," she said, "can you do me from the rear?"

Words he was waiting to hear, as he placed her on her knees and doggie styled her.

"Today, we will be a dog and a bitch in heat for a while," he said. She responded with a whimper and the slickness of her passage increased. He was tender at first, gentle with his strokes, raining kisses on her back and neck as his palms cupped her melons and tweaked them gently. She whimpered some more. And then she whispered, "Yesssss, more lund my husband, go faster, faster.....

He pulled her to him as he speeded up, her head was close to his face, she twisted her neck for a kiss, they were like dogs below their waist and bonobos above it, two lovely animalistic souls.

And then she came, again and again. The pulses travelled, and some conducted themselves through his steel rod-like lund. The contractions of her chooth were but a microscopic version of the contractions she will have when their baby would come along.

She flopped to the front, resting her palms on the bed. After a while, she tried to wriggle out and disengage. The soul of Malay held her back. "I am like a dog now, inside his beautiful bitch. I have caused the front half of my penis to expand like a balloon and caused your muscles inside to contract and hold it. We are mating like dogs and for a while, we cannot disengage."

"Stop pulling my leg," she laughed, as she moved. She felt the pain and so did he, both these beautiful souls screamed.

"How long like this?" She gasped.

"About 10 minutes, so let me put my hands and lips to good use," he said, kissing and fondling her as he kneaded her breasts and nipples. Five minutes of kneading and she was cumming again. And a while later, his lund subsided in size and her chooth, with a gentle plop, released him.

He caressed her chooth to ease the discomfort as she did likewise to his lund. Even as it was dark it seemed red in some parts.

He pushed her down. "Dawn in my part of the world comes three and a half hours earlier. I have over 9000 kilometres to go, I must leave in two hours from now. The Great Book of Souls says every wandering soul must enter its resident body before local sunrise."

"But we have time," she said.

"I want to fill you up with my cum now. I have held back for so long despite your beauty enticing me for so many hours. Yet after coming, we must be together for some time, some pillow talk and bonding will be good for the baby we are trying to make."

He mounted her again. She met his vigorous thrusts with equal vigour, crying his name as he screamed hers. She kissed his face, soft wet kisses she rained as she tugged at his fine silky salt and pepper shock of hair.

Seemed as it may that his release will not happen, mercifully it did as she landed a gentle bite on his cheek. She welcomed the torrent he rained in her, "Yessss, my soul-husband, Yesss, yessss, yesssss......"

He collapsed on her, and after a minute raised himself on his elbow. Gently he rubbed away the sweat from her forehead and kissed her wet blonde strands that fell across her face.

"Mina, my beautiful soul-mate, can you feel my love for you?" There could be no better answer than the fierce hug she gave him.

My lund can view the inside of your cervix," he said. "Just like a tourist views Michelangelo's creation story on the walls and ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, so too my lund sees a creation story inside your cervix. There are strong sperms some with Y chromosomes, programmed to bestow my best on our boy, many with the X chromosome, dainty like you that will allow your genes to dominate and pass on your hair and eyes for our beautiful girl.

"Will I conceive today my love?" She asked.

"We have done our thing. Statistics show that for humans, on an average 104 to 111 unprotected intercourses are required for a successful conception. There are no such statistics available for souls, we must trust then in the power of our love."

She smiled.

"I will come back again tomorrow," he said, as he picked up a peacock feather that lay on her pillow. He stroked her with the feathery side, going all over her face and body, but reverted to the quill side as he caressed her chooth. Small wet orgasms consumed her.

"You must sleep now," he said. "The Great Book of Souls says that a parting after a mating must happen when one of the souls is asleep, else they will part forever. As soon as I reach and join my body, you the soul of Mina will merge with yours, the bodily process of baby-making will then commence. Tomorrow, when I visit you, I shall wake you up gently. We will then make love in any way you want."

"Can I take your lund in my mouth tomorrow Malay?" the soul of Mina asked.

"My lund is yours to do as you please, it exists only for you. "

Slowly he kissed her all over, in a gentle soothing rhythm and soon she was asleep.

He wanted to kiss her one last time but the risks were great, she must not wake up now, else he will not be back before dawn.

With deep love and affection, he kept looking at her as he walked backwards through walls to reach the open road. He stretched out his hand like superman as he rose in the sky, and like a Eurofighter performing a steep climb, he flew into the upper atmosphere.

He took a route different from the one he had taken. While he had flown the shortest route, from Kanyakumari, the southernmost tip of India, where the three seas, the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian sea and the Indian Ocean meet, to that small town close to Munich, he now took a wide detour.

He flew over the Czech Republic and Slovakia, skirting Georgia and the beautiful Caspian Sea, the largest inland lake, skimming low over Azerbaijan and Tajikistan, then gaining altitude so that the mighty Himalayas whizzed past under him He corrected his course on sighting the lights of New Delhi below, and keeping his bearings due south, he whizzed over the Vindhya and Satpura ranges. Then, as he reached the tip of the sub-continent, in one fluid movement he moved through the walls of his apartment and merged into the physical form he had left in a stupor behind. His body coughed lightly and turned over.

9500 kilometres away, on cue, the soul of Mina, merged quickly into her body. Her hands went to her neck and rubbed the many love-bites that had been placed on her. She smiled in her sleep.

It would be more than 18 hours when the souls will unite again for yet another coming.

The birds chirped as dawn broke on the Indian skies. Early morning walkers by the beach remarked that the sun looked a deeper and a more passionate red as it rose from the Bay of Bengal.

Malay slept blissfully, he would be late for work.

Mina would sleep some more. And after she awoke she would, as on all other days, look for Malay's mail in her mailbox.

Day 2

His sense of anticipation was at a peak as he entered her apartment but he brought himself to a sharp stop before he crossed the last wall that leads to her bedroom. "Caution must not be thrown to the winds," the soul of Malay said to himself, and he perked his senses to the next level.

He relaxed. Yes, the soul of Mina was in a deep sleep. Today she wore lacy white satin panties, more like the skimpiest of bikini briefs, and there was not a trace of hair anywhere. She wore a shirt, all buttons open and just knotted at the bottom, and a lacy front open bra that contained her beautiful breasts.

"Wow, what 'Sundar Mamme,' those beautiful breasts, I must teach her those two Hindi words today," he decided.

Equal amounts of love and lust rose within him, reflecting in his cock, or 'lund' as she preferred to call it. She was so obsessed with that word. She kindled his emotions from two extremes. He found her extremely delicate, created to be gently and delicately loved and yet extremely slutty, her parts rigged to be ravaged.

"No," he said to himself, "to ravage is not about love, it is about power, revenge, control, enslavement" and none of these words pleased him. The soul of Mina was his, to do as he pleased, and he would do only that which pleased her.

"The right word is 'Lovage,' Yes that is it," he thought, "to ravage with love. One day, he said to himself, this word will be found in all dictionaries."

But today was her day of pleasure and it was his turn and wish to please her. He delicately stroked her hair and as she awoke, with a moan, she pulled his face to down and sleepily searched for his lips with hers.

She pushed him down beside her and sprang up gracefully like a lioness. With a flick of her butt, she crawled across to his feet and faced him on all fours. And like a lioness stalking her prey, she moved gracefully to his centre. She knew what she wanted and she knew that he wanted her there.

But the lioness in the soul of Mina was not after prey. More like teaching her cub how to stalk her prey, she moved forward, smelling the breeze. Her jaws moved to engulf his balls even as his staff slapped against her nose. She couldn't get hold of them.

"Ice cream," the soul of Malay spoke amusedly. She looked up.

"Eat it, my lioness, like one eats a round scoop of ice cream on a cone. Kiss it, nibble it, suck it slowly and the entire scoop will soon be in your mouth."

Her 'ball of ice cream' adjusted itself to the contours of her mouth. She grinned, and with a plop, she popped it out.

"Malay, in my human form, eating ice cream is never going to be the same again. Why must you change my life in such crazy ways?"

"There are two scoops of ice cream and a large candy stick to take care of. Shouldn't you get busy?"

"Hmmmmmmm," she said as she got busy.

After a while, she said, "Nice candy stick, it is filled with cream that oozes out so forcefully," and licking her lips and using her palms to collect what was on her chin and cheeks, she moved up his torso to meet his lips with hers.

"Is my lion hungry?" She asked.

"I am hungry, I need some cream too," he replied.

"The pleasure is mine," she said as she kissed him.

"Not just juices from your lips, I need them from your other lips too."

Before he knew it, she was face-sitting him. It was like cunnilingus in zero gravity, after all, souls are pretty weightless. He pulled his face out for a moment and imitating the electronically synthesised voice of a robot, he said,

"Small robotic arm probing asteroid from outer space, getting life-form readings, concluding asteroid is not from any known system, request permission to probe deeper...."

Laughing she called, "permission granted, small robotic arm, probe at will, look for signs of water and other liquids."

And in a while, she rolled over gasping, "You crazy lover, that probe would have given even R2D2 an orgasm, why the fuck are you so fucking good?"

"Because you are the fucking best, my lioness, now flip over on your knees and hands, your lion is horny now."

"Not so soon, that hole needs rest."

"It will get lots of rest when the lion is busy with the other hole"

"Malayeeeee, my lion, your lioness is waiting... she squealed.

The soul of Malay was a lion to his lioness the soul of Mina. 20 seconds of rapid thrusting, 20 seconds of rest, then again 20 seconds of rapid thrusts. His hands were like paws, gripping his lioness to him, as his jaws hovered around her neck, kissing and biting.

After what seemed an eternity and his lioness had cum till she could cum no more, he exploded in her. And as the lion pulled his loins away from her, she twisted around and pulled him upon herself and clung to him like cling film. "I love you, Malay," she whispered.

12