Sounds of a Hotwife

Story Info
Wife teases husband by making him listen.
2.6k words
4.01
20.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy and I had a plan.

Lucy was wearing a red dress with revealing cleavage, a push-up bra, no panties, thigh high stockings and a garter belt. The dress stopped above the knees near mid-thigh. She looked incredible. I was already turned on and the night hadn't really started yet.

Lucy - "How do I look?"

Jack - "You look amazing...you going to make me jealous tonight?"

I held Lucy in my arms as we stood in the bathroom of our hotel room. We kissed passionately...I wanted her so bad...

Lucy - "I hope so..." She whispered in my ear.

We leaned against the bathroom counter kissing again. I sat her on the counter and spread her legs with a curious smirk. The naughty smirk continued as I slowly got on my knees...waiting for Lucy to stop me...but she didn't.

Fifteen minutes later, we made our way to the lobby. 

Lucy - "Thank you Jack...your mouth was amazing...I love you."

Jack - "Anytime...and I love you more. See you in a bit." With that, Lucy went out of the hotel.

I went out a few minutes later and followed her to the piano bar across the street. Lucy was sitting at the counter by herself. 

I sat at the same bar counter on the side to get a good view of my wife, Lucy. It was part Lucy's idea as she wanted to meet a man...take him back to her room and fuck him. She didn't want me in the room this time. We had done the hotwife fantasy a couple times and I had always been with her, either watching or participating. She wanted to try something different...something to make me jealous...as she wanted to drive me crazy.

My part of the plan was to have Lucy call my phone once she found a man and have her phone on speaker so I could listen in. We tested the sound quality out earlier and it worked well. I wanted to hear every noise and word I could...to help my mind paint the picture as I listened in.

Didn't take long before Lucy attracted some attention. I couldn't hear anything yet but a couple middle-aged men who seemed to know each other approached Lucy one on each side of her.

I could see them smiling, laughing, flirting. A couple rounds of drinks were bought. More flirting with playful touching. Seems like all were having a good time. Then, Lucy got up and went to the bathroom after whispering in the guy on her right's ear.

That's when I got a call from her. We exchanged a couple love you's and see you later's as she put her phone on speaker. I had my earbuds in and put my phone on mute.

Sounded like Lucy was washing her hands when I could hear a door open and close.

Unknown male - "You look good bent over that sink. And the door is locked."

That's when I noticed the guy who was on Lucy's right at the bar was missing.

Lucy - "Oh, what a naughty boy you are...Scott."

Sounds of clothes rustling, maybe body movements followed by kissing sounds. Heavy breathing and moaning.

Scott - "I am a naughty boy, but what I want to know is how naughty are you?"

Lucy - "I don't know...let's find out..."

More sounds of movement followed by a zipper sound. Scott moaned in pleasure.

Lucy - "He looks happy to see me." Lip smacking with slurping sounds echoed against the bathroom wall.

Scott - "Oh yeah...damn that feels good. He is definitely happy to see you. Oh my gosh...your tongue...oh yeah...don't stop."

Lucy - "mmmm...your dick is so hard..."

Scott - "You like my...oh yeah...hard dick...oh my gosh...don't you?" 

Lucy - "mmmm...hmmm...I like it a lot." More slurping and moaning from Lucy as the sound of her sucking Scott's cock was clear and for me very arousing. Scott and Lucy both were moaning as the sounds of Lucy's amazing blowjob skills filled my ears.

Scott - "Ah, ah, oh yeah, oh my gosh...I'm going to cum...oh my gosh."

Lucy - "mmmm...mmmm...."

Scott - "Fuuuuuck..." Followed by repeated grunts as the sounds were obvious. Scott just blew his load. "You are a naughty girl aren't you." I imagined he blew his load in my wife's mouth...but I had no idea. Lucy was right. I was getting jealous but at the same time very turned on.

My hard cock was leaking fluid in my pants listening to my naughty wife and imagining her on her knees. I was a little distracted in my thoughts when I saw Scott back at the bar a few minutes later. He approached his friend, the other guy who was with Lucy. They dapped with an excited yet brief conversation and Scott left out the bar.

At this point, some details need to be explained. Since I could only listen to what was happening, Lucy and I agreed earlier for her to be more verbally descriptive of what was happening. Lucy liked the idea as she enjoyed teasing me and she wanted me to be a little jealous thinking about her naughty actions.

Lucy sounded like she was washing her hands.

Lucy - "Honey...I hope you enjoyed that."

Jack - After turning my mute off, "I definitely did, and sounded like you did too."

Lucy - "mmmhmmm...and my naughty side isn't finished yet. Do you want me to suck more cock?"

Jack - "Can't wait to hear my naughty girl...so, did he cum in your mouth?"

Lucy - "Love you, I'm going back out. Maybe I will tell you later. Oh shit...some of his cum is still...it was on my chin." Lucy laughed as I wondered what she did with it. "Gotta go, we'll talk later."

Back on mute, I watched my sexy wife return to the bar as she glanced my way with a naughty smirk.

Unknown male - "Lucyyyyyyy, hey gorgeous welcome back."

Lucy - "Hey John. Miss me?"

John - "Most definitely." As they shared a quick embrace. Looked like his right hand squeezed Lucy's ass.

Lucy - "It's getting crowded in here."

John - "You wanna get out of here?"

Lucy - "Sure." She said with a smile.

John took Lucy by the hand as they headed outside.

Lucy - "I actually have a room over there." Said with sexual intentions.

Sounded like they were walking quickly. A door opened. I saw them enter the hotel, more walking. Some muffled conversation.

Lucy - "Elevator, on the tenth floor."

Elevator chimed. Doors opened. Sounded like they entered and the doors closed.

John - "And we're all alone."

Sounded like lips and tongues smacking...more kissing sounds.

John - "Damn, you look good and you feel good."

Lucy - "You like how my ass feels?" Moaning from Lucy. "Oh my gosh that feels good."

John - "Yes I do and damn you are so fucking wet..." Sounds of heavy breathing and faint moaning from Lucy followed.

Lucy - "Oh my...that feels amazing." More rustling of clothes. "...and your cock is so hard."

John - "mmmhmm...oh yeah, that feels good." 

Lots of muffled moaning from John. Sounds like Lucy was stroking his cock and kissing him more or she was blowing him, not sure. Damn, Lucy was being extra naughty tonight. Their elevator arrived at their floor and sounded like they were quickly walking to the room.

Again I was definitely feeling jealous. This man being alone with my wonderful, beautiful wife, but at the same time I was turned on beyond belief thinking about how naughty Lucy was and probably would be.

The door to Lucy's room opened and then closed.

I had followed them at a distance. Lucy and I booked connecting rooms. We left the door in the room Lucy was using unlocked so I could get in from my room if needed. Once they entered her room, I quickly made my way to my room. I took my pants off and pulled my cock and balls through the fly on my boxer briefs. I was hard as a rock.

Lucy - "Take your shirt off...oh wow, your abs are as hard as your cock. Now, let me handle your pants."

The sound of a belt buckle and zipper being opened was crystal clear. John then started moaning.

Lucy - "That big bulge in your underwear looks like it wants some attention."

John - "Yes it does. Do you want my bulge?"

Lucy - "Mmmm hmmm. Thinking about it in my mouth is making me so wet."

More clothes rustling...underwear must have been removed.

John - "Tell me you want my hard dick."

Lucy - "I want your hard dick and I want it bad."

Lucy moaning...sounded like something was in her mouth. Slurping sounds rang out as John moaned. Lucy was catching her breath as it sounded like John's dick was gagging her a little. More deep throating noises came as Lucy sounded like she was enjoying John's cock. John moaned and groaned which sounded like he was enjoying Lucy's mouth. After several minutes of gurgling and sucking noises, it sounded like a shift in movement.

Lucy - "Now it's your turn to get on your knees."

John - "Thought you would never ask..."

Lucy - "Oh fuck...yeah suck my clit just like that. Oh yeah, don't stop. Oh my gosh, your tongue feels so fucking good in my wet pussy." 

Slurping, sucking, and licking sounds reverberate in my ears.

John - "You taste so fucking good."

Lucy - "Oh my gosh...yeah, slide your fingers in deeper while you lick my clit. Don't stop...I'm gonna cum on your face if you keep going."

John - "I'm not stopping," he said which was muffled cause he was licking my wife's pussy. I'm certain he was enjoying himself.

Several minutes of oral pleasures continued as Lucy moaned and John moaned with heavy breathing from Lucy. I could tell she was going to cum soon.

Lucy - "Fuuuuck...oh shit. I'm going to cum...don't stop!" followed by grunts and groans straining from her throat as she came hard on John's face by the sound of it. "Oh my gosh...that was amazing..."

I could barely touch myself or I would make myself cum. Imagining my beautiful wife cumming on another man's face. I imagined she was rocking her hips back and forth while grabbing his head with both of her hands...or one hand as the other pinched one of her perky nipples.

Lucy - "I want you to fuck me so fucking bad."

John - "Tell me you want my hard dick."

Lucy - "I want your hard dick...and I want it to fuck me."

John - "My hard dick wants your delicious pussy..."

Noises sounded like Lucy getting on the bed. Then sounds that are familiar to me...sounds of Lucy's wet pussy being played with. She must have been dripping wet...I wanted her so bad...my cock was oozing precum imagining her naughty sexiness.

Lucy - "Oh yeah, I want on top first. I want to ride your hard dick."

A noise which sounded like John lying on the bed.

John - "Oh wow, your pussy is so tight."

Lucy - "Oh yeah, your cock feels so good in my tight pussy...mmm...mmmmm."

Bed creaking slowly at first but the noise increased steadily. Sounded like Lucy was fucking him hard and fast. I imagined her tits and ass bouncing. Then a little slow down...sounds like more kissing. Both moaned non-stop.

Lucy - "Yes suck my nipples hard...yes that feels good...kiss me..."

More kissing sounds and more moaning from Lucy and John continued for several minutes.

John - "I need to change positions."

Shuffling noises on the bed.

John - "Bend over."

Lucy -- "Yeah, fuck me doggystyle...mmm...mmmm...aaaahhh...fuck yeah...oh my gosh. Your dick feels so good...fuck me..."

John -- "Oh fuck...damn...you feel so good on my dick."

The bed was rocking based on the noise. Both Lucy and John were groaning intensely as loud smacking sounds were fast and furious. Sounded like the noise was caused by John's pelvis and groin slamming into Lucy's ass. I wanted to see her ass bounce and her tits sway. My cock couldn't handle much more. I wanted to cum just thinking about Lucy's sexy body quivering and shaking.

Lucy -- "Don't stop...don't stop...I'm going to cum again..." loud grunting from Lucy showed just how much intense pleasure she was feeling. "aaaaaaahhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuck." She was groaning with intense pleasure. She was breathing hard.

Sounds like the sex stopped and more movement on the bed.

John -- "You look so good. Your tits look incredible." More bed creaking as it sounded like they changed positions and John was fucking Lucy again...maybe missionary.

Lucy -- "Yeah...go slow...yeah...now pull out and slowly slide that nice hard dick back inside me as deep as you can go. Yeah, keep doing that."

As I listened, I couldn't touch my cock as I would explode. My precum was dripping down the underside of my rock hard shaft.

John -- "Shit, I can't last much...oh fuck...I am going to cum."

Lucy -- "Just don't stop...keep fucking me."

Loud grunting and deliberate thrusting occurred simulataneously as John was cumming hard inside Lucy's pussy. Sounded like he came with each grunt and there were lots of grunts...

John -- "Damn, that was a huge load. Holy hell. I need to go clean up."

A faint sound of water running...

Lucy -- She whispered, "Can you hear me Jack?...I hope you heard that. Oh my gosh, that was an incredible fuck. I can't wait for you to get in here. I want you to make love to me...while his cum is inside me."

John came back out of the bathroom.

John -- "That was amazing. What are the odds we could do that again some time?"

Lucy -- "I don't know...that could be tricky."

John -- "Here's my card...call me, text me anytime."

Lucy - "Okay. I will contact you. I hate to rush you but you need to go so I can clean up."

Sounded like another kiss...I was ready to get in there. Sounded like the door to the room finally opened and closed.

Lucy -- "Okay Jack...he's gone."

I practically kicked the door down connecting the rooms.

Jack -- "I have been on the verge of cumming damn near the whole time."

Lucy -- "Kiss me...and make love to me...I love you."

Jack -- "Wow, your pussy is dripping cum. He must have filled you up." 

I didn't care about the cum as I slid my raging hard-on into my wife. I needed to be with her immediately...to fight the feelings of jealousy...As I made love to Lucy...we kissed passionately...we kissed intensely.

I held out as long as I could. After a few minutes, I couldn't hold out any longer as I was ready to blow. I stopped thrusting just as several massive loads of cum shot out. After a few seconds, I continued thrusting which caused me to ejaculate again sending jolting electricity through my body with each spray of cum.

Lucy went to the bathroom. My cock was drained. After she came out, we laid in each others' arms.

Lucy -- "I have never felt so much cum pour out of me. Both of you came so much. That was hot. Thank you for loving my naughtiness. Were you jealous?"

Jack -- "Babe, you're welcome...I introduced these fantasies and yes...I was jealous. Sounded like you had a great time."

Lucy -- "Remember, you wanted me to be more vocal and descriptive. And I did have a great time."

Jack - "Me too. I love you babe."

We made out as I slid two fingers inside her creamy pussy. They slid in deep rubbing right where she liked it. As my fingers pleasured her, we talked about her naughty experiences earlier which quickly led to her cumming all over my fingers. She came as she told me she swallowed Scott's creamy load.

We then drifted off to sleep in each others' arms.