Soup Style Bk. 10 - Mafalda

Story Info
The Portuguese models? In Ashley's orbit?
5.7k words
0
626
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Nipple jewelry or Ninja Nipples?

Different skin tones, different areola shapes and colors, different sized, differently curved but oh so lovely in their curves for the breasts on display. If you had seen the bodies of the two MILFs and the one on her way to join in that status in perhaps a half a year to come, oh, ohhhhhh, the breasts, the asses, the curves, the skin to see and to touch, yes, to touch, yes, to touch to taste and to enjoy!

"There is a lot of interest in breasts today," laughed Alexandra. The women proficiently tugged off their tops and made a show of just how different the set of breasts presented from each of them were by direct comparisons. Alexandra, Elsebet and Aida were being so playful that Aida, increasingly easy to become aroused began moaning from the attention she was giving to her own self-play. As much for self-pleasuring as to continue putting on any show for stimulating each other, the women stripped completely. Aida focused on her own breasts with her touching, but added moaning and a display of her handling of her own breasts.

Their breasts were large, different, generously curvaceous. Elsebet's the least firm and the smallest of the three sets. Elsebet had a special vulnerability that once touched in a sensually suggestive manner or part of her body, she was thereafter hopelessly lost in lust. While touching Aida on her breasts was generating thrills, whether touched by herself or by the hands of others, the special vulnerability for Aida was being completely uninhibited at anything possibly intoxicating. At this point in time, only one, Alexandra, was not yet weaned from nursing, so, yes, she could add sparkling cream to the party favors. She wondered whether to suggest to Elsebet that they try playing with the newly developed line of nipple jewelry, but, thought better than to do so, because, as she and Elsebet but not yet Aida, knew, the nipple jewelry was more than mere ornament. Elsebet had failed to recruit Alexandra to her business, yes, but, not entirely failed, as Alexandra kept informed and graciously but only unofficially and only as a volunteer, provided, well, nothing short of essential help as needed. And, at this moment, Alexandra intentionally and suggestively brushed her own ass against Elsebet's, thereby triggering Elsebet's absolute surrender to immediate sexual indulgence.

Aida was most needy for her own breasts to be in play.

As Aida became louder and more demonstrative in her self-arousal, each began masturbating slowly, sensually, with spiking success of yet louder moaning from Aida, of course, but also joined by a suddenly no longer inaudible Elsebet.

Alexandra was still engaged in showmanship, gyrating her ass and making sure she was seen while more sounds came from each of them, some tapping, some outright self-slapping, yes, spanking of asses, yesssss, and spanking of breasts. Alexandra made a show of having her ass lead her to bump asses with each of the others, not a crashing bump, but a come-hither, come out and play, come cum. The moaning together with some of the other sounds got the attention of the others in the house; so that Ashley and Lulina had entered the suite that is now the usually shared residence for Alexandra, Aida and oftentimes also Elsebet. Alexandra instantly began teasing her own titties in an effort to persuade the two least endowed sets of breasts that had joined them to really join in, to get into the game and also show their breasts, but, she was, this time, unable to win them to the sport. They were amused. Not wholly uninterested, but, anxious for their other pursuits that took them away from the sounds that had brought them in.

Sounds? Yes. Sights? Oh, yes!

Smells? Hmmm, that was more a side story about Sara than these girls. [Sara had a practice of switching among toys when she masturbated, then, leaving at least one to be held back, intentionally uncleaned, so that as part of her self-stimulation next time she could smell herself and her past pleasures when next able to begin pleasuring herself. The toys rotated in being cleaned, but, Sara, sort of like the idea of cycles of leaving a field fallow, always rotated so that one is to be held out after she had used them for her pleasure (too often for herself, but, sometimes for pleasuring with another and she always held out hopes for that including several others concurrently). She was turned on by anything that had strong aroma for arousing her into that next round. Accordingly, smells of sex were an association better left for later stories with a returning role for smelly (and sniffing for smells by) Sara.....]

As part of their medicals for their first pregnancy, Alexandra and Aida knew earlier results from mandatory genetic testing; these results were separate from the compulsory genetic census everyone in every country had taken at the globally coordinated cycle for intervals of five years. The old reports, of course, included deidentified medical information about the fathers. Aida did not know the father of her child, and Alexandra wished she had never met the lying, cheating, father of her child. His mother had pulled a stunt to stigmatize Alexandra rather than own up to any responsibility for her grandchild or bring anything right into her son's coddled world.

This new round of pregnancies, thus far including Elsebet and Aida, generated reports that were all the buzz in the house because Ashley's grandfather was mysteriously a blank in their reports, not in the records, not found in the database, for having participated in the mandatory genetic census for any of the cycles of test results over the cycles since the Great Pandemic of 2019. No problem, right, to use data from any test for his genetics from his having had his sperm awarded entry to their eggs for these pregnancies, right? But, there was a procedure to follow, there was a database to reference, and, well, something was amiss, something not right, yes, but something outright absent from the key reportable information?

There were so very many odd things about Ashley's grandfather! Unsuccessfully attempting to navigate through the contents of an increasingly overloaded refrigerator, Aida had accidentally ruined his breakfast-in-process when she created a mess, starting with a terribly loud C R A S H, as she knocked over a glass jar of milky goop that hit a lower outcropping, shattering and splashing a smelly goopy gloppy mess E V E R Y W H E R E. A mess loaded with shrapnel, with shards of thick, curved, glassware. That she was able to identify the contents from her own analytical skillset was, well, remarkable! She did not understand the process steps to get to this jarred contents, but she had shattered a four day work effort of vinegar soaked whole grains (psuedocereal grains mixed with later additions of seeds and last of all with whole oats and spices before being refrigerated as the last step before his routine consumption). He had so many unique foods in his dietary choices that, well, he was an odd bird.

Foodie? Yes. But, also, some kind of nutcase about martial arts? Ashley's grandfather had odd, worse than odd, absolutely strange, tastes in food, tastes in sports, tastes in physical exertions. There is nobody whose tastes he could safely be said not to offend. For decades he hunted with a team that included an eagle and dogs. He fished, not just from a pier or in the surf, but as a diver. The listing of his odd tastes, habits and pastimes must necessarily be truncated in favor of the revealing tidbits in these books.

When, on a need-to-know, Alexandra was brought in on the secret to their needing to pretend that he had died, at first she had wondered aloud "is he recuperating this way? Is he some kind of stem cell generating mutant that people keep claiming he was old before anyone else was even born? If he can regenerate, why not do so in ways that increase his youthful vigor? Is he one of the time demons, like in that British telly who regenerates at change of actor portraying the main character? Is he half person and half god for a kind of retelling of the Hercules myth?" When Alexandra became animated, talkative, stream of consciousness, she was genuinely unconcerned whether her questions were actually answered. Or not.

When asked by Elsebet to become the marketing lead for her business, Alexandra had genuinely been open minded. She had sincerely learned what was being asked of her before she had turned down the offer. While boning up, err, learning about the opportunity, she had been introduced to the products, platforms and tooling in Elsebet's wheelhouse, err, house-cum-studio.

One of his inventions that Elsebet had productized: nipple jewelry, outrageously complicated, art that could be spectacularly attention-grabbing, art that could be concealed, art that could be converted (in the hands of someone knowing the ways to do so) into ninja-like weapons or tools. Having turned down the offer graciously enough so as not to lose any of the shared friendships among the women, she then, unknowingly, subjected herself to being influenced so as to accept a different, even stranger opportunity. Joining with Carla in becoming the new owners (with Alexandra the new face and social media voice) for Cauldron Catering.

Concerned now as if she were assuming the role of step grandmother to Ashley, Alexandra left Aida and Elsebet to their, err, mounting pleasures without her. She wanted to keep an eye out, just as protectively yet discreetly as had her grandfather, for Ashley. Well aware by now of Lulina's proclivity for anal stimulation, and also well aware by now of the scars and even branding on Lulina's body, Alexandra was keen to be supportive yet enabling, there for them but not so close as to be or even be suspected to be oppressively controlling, or, as she was self-trained to influence others, she was simply monitoring that they were safely inoculated against influence by evil-minded others. Luckily, near in age and having inexplicably won total trustworthiness, Alexandra rather easier than one might have expected, was welcomed in on what everyone else had in mind to do.

Lulina soon had Ashley joining her back out in the yard, for more of their dancing. She was teaching Ashley to dance to the folk songs of Uyghur as well as Uzbek traditions. Folk dances are not the same as the kind of dances that Alexandra knew. Alexandra twerked. She engaged in dancing (at least when outside of the public eye) that featured her ass. Being in Ashley's orbit had broadened the menu choices for everyone. A menu for soup. A menu for stew served over rice. A menu for noodles. A menu for dancing? Even without musical accompaniment the women were humming, singing, and, yes, dancing. Alexandra making moves that others, adult others, could enjoy but Ashley and Lulina were always moving in more family friendly choreography.

Ashley had grown up learning [Vietnamese] traditional dancing, called "Shway" ["Xòe"] by the instructors at the community youth center. She was not Vietnamese herself, she was in a mixed but mostly Asian group and the facility hosted activities open to all. True, the subgroups often had self-selected or perhaps by parental choice segregated ethnically. Ashely's humility combined with her athleticism were her key to nearly effortlessly avoiding ostracism for joining activities of the groups that were more exclusive. She didn't need long to master the arts, often being the highest functioning and first to complete what was being taught, and, almost as often, not bothering to seek any recognition for her having done so. You may recall that although multilingual before entering school for the first time, her shyness resulted in her being assessed as deficient in basic school skills.

These newly added traditional folk dances were taking up far more real estate than, say, the small area of a dance floor needed for Alexandra's past dancing (pole dancing, twerking). Quite soon, the folk dances were being added to the undeclared curriculum taught at the community center, and, to their surprise, the woman found so many of the kids enjoyed the practice, that dancers were competing against recreational leagues for use of the outdoor ball fields. The numbers of dancers continued to grow as did the jokes about being on someone's dance card. Soon, the women would replace saying "hello" to one another as a greeting with the phrase "Cue the music" (usually accompanied by shrugging and laughter for those in the group who are in the know).

Being in the know that the large breasted of the residents were indoors and in heat, Ashley and Lulina stayed at their dancing for an incredibly sweaty workout. Literally, they were wearing sweat-drenched clothing. Ashley thereafter led Lulina indoors to share showering again. They had developed a relationship different from the others. They danced more than the others. They cooked for the others almost as often as they cooked to feed each other. Elsebet had even joked that Lulina ought to try having her hair colored and cut to mimic the style worn by Ashley. Unsaid was that these two were less endowed in breast tissue but more endowed. In nipple length? In brain power. In dexterity. In slight breasts but more so in sleight (artful practices) with highly functioning dexterity and endurance that few ever attain. They, of course, made it look, well, shrugging it off, effortless.

Ashley and Lulina shared a lot. Some of what they shared was known to others. Some of what they shared was intimately held only for themselves. Known only to Ashley was that Lulina wanted to wear butt plugs. Lulina often wore one. As if a comfort food for those who overeat or the blanket that a child will not give up, she was somehow comforted by having her ass filled. This allowed her to be interested in the sex toy business, of course, and, also to be more interested, privately, in the anal deployment for toys suitable for an alternative insertion. She also often changed toys, accommodating for larger sized butt plugs as part of the steps she took when leading to when she was intending to orgasm. She rarely orgasmed. She knew that many steps were necessary for her to reach a climax. Not all of them readily capable of being accomplished alone. She had hoped for a chance to share a double headed dong with Ashley, who did not use toys for herself.

As they grew in their relationship, with Lulina wanting her own ass engaged in different ways with different toys, she had the surprising introduction to a practice that Ashley's grandfather had followed for himself: coffee enema. He called it one of his Four Secrets. Although one of his Four Secrets was easily known and seemed not to be a secret after all, the others had been secrets, so, Ashley sharing one with Lulina was an incredible demonstration of Ashley's bonding with Lulina.

From the days, years earlier, when Ashley's grandfather had initially helped Perizat prepare for her catering gigs, he had made no secret of his craft hobby of fermenting some foods and beverages. Perizat, sharing the same traditions from Central Asian nomads, was delighted to make him the special bread of the nomads, with him wearing an outrageously over-sized ceremonial head-covering together with his oddly shaped and brightly colored woolen slippers on his feet. They shared a secret smile between themselves each time they shared the small cuttings of deep fried strips from bread, "borsok." Seasonally, they shared the traditional beverage of herders, "kumis."

Kumis? She was especially surprised that he had fermented, in animal skin, the milk from the traditional nomad animals. Kumis. He would teasingly jostle the fermenting container each time he used the doorway where he placed it in the ancient traditional practice. In fact, Perizat had an abnormal shyness that he had partially overcome with this sharing of such a surprising addition to her menu. But, he told her, it was not for commercialization. It was only for the use of he, her and Ashley. He did not tell her from where he got the raw milk. It tasted authentic to her, it was not the fat of cow's milk. So, for those keeping track, one of his secrets was fermented milk. Uncounted but also among his secrets, one ought to be wondering how resourceful must he be to be able to get these quite specific ingredients?

Another of his counted four secrets was coffee enema. That one, distinct from fermented mare's milk, was not from the practices of sojourners on the ancient silk routes. Coffee enema for himself, and, for Ashley, were explained by him as one of his Four Secrets, this one, coffee enema, for health in general but specifically for hair, skin and organs otherwise too early to show the ravages of aging.

Okay, he has secrets. Is he someone secretly different from what is seen and known about him? Is he more than just odd? Is he a mutant? Is he getting some kind of rare health treatments? Is his genetic profile missing from database records for a reason? Is he benefitting from immoral medical experimentation? In other words, is he more than an ordinary, old, man?

His ex-girlfriend, Lotti, a fashionista, about whom we are yet to learn even though her time with him is a sort of prequel to what we have already seen, had once dismissed his rumored sexual powers by disgustingly and insultingly claiming that she had seen other guys with coughed up sputum that was in larger volumes with thicker and richer consistency than his load of ejaculate.

Soup Style Bk. 10 - Mafalda

Chapter 2: Goa (former Portuguese India) Connection for Lulina and the Models?

Elsebet asked for help. Help to model to the models. The models who are her clients and for whom she was in a whirlwind of creativity. This was so far out of the mainstream as to seem something only intelligence agencies would be doing.

Her clients, the two former models, were coming by to see a demonstration of Lulina and Perizat having prototyped a possible idea for genetically engineered fibers to be used in fabrics for activity-dependent releasing of proprietary engineered ranges of viscous topical preparations more normally sold as creams, gels or lotions. In other words, this materials science, instead of relying only on the chemistry, also engaged biological and physical properties never previously known to have been incorporated in such dosing or delivery methods.

Never? The Portuguese models said, as teenagers, they had modeled such fabrics. A special showing. During a modeling tour that had them non-stop partying but sometimes modeling. During a leg of the tour where they were taken to a special event in Macau. In context, there was a private modeling junket that went horribly wrong. Wrong? Horribly. Wrong. The teenagers recruited to be models were all Portuguese speakers. Quite an assembly?

Angola. Brazil. Cabo Verde. Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe. Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste. Equatorial Guinea. Goa (India). Guinea-Bissau. Macau. Mozambique. Portugal.

Yes, Quite an assembly. Few people may know the extent of Portuguese explorations, spice trading, colonization.

Europe, Asia, Africa and South American beachheads for Portuguese adventurers brought models of all sizes, shapes, colors, and tastes on that tour. There were multiple concurrent goals. Fashion shoots, yes, but also marketing. Marketing of all kinds. Some legal. Some not. The teenage models were in a constantly overstimulating environment. Sightseeing? Yes. They were mostly at beaches and being seen as visiting celebrities. They had private jet travel to parties in Asian, European and Middle Eastern party venues coinciding with races. Races of cars, horses, camels, With concerts. With sporting events. With martial arts competitions. Everything was over the top. Over. The. Top. They were getting too much sun. Too much underage drinking. Too much recreational drugs. Too much attention. Too much. Too. Much.

12