Sour Grapes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrine said, "Monsieur - variety is the spice of life - is it not? The three newcomers: Monique, Sophy and Suzette. Tell me - do you find them all attractive?"

Gilles said, "Madame Corrine - my queen - yes. And very much so. But neither one will usurp Minette as my favourite. And neither two of them will usurp Minette and Anne-Marie as my favourite pairing."

Corrine said, "Ah! Do you think so? Monsieur - we shall see."

Corrine half-drained her cut-crystal glass of Chateau la Feete, Special Reserve, in three gulps, and then with her half-empty glass, she gestured to her uppermost foot on her footstool, her sabot-shod and still dirty right foot.

Corrine said, "Monsieur - you may take off my sabot."

This was a first.

Corrine usually kicked off her sabots ritually: first, her left sabot, before Gilles' first 'pleasuring', and then later her right sabot, to initiate his first 'reawakening' and precede his second 'pleasuring'.

Gilles had correctly assumed that Corrine was rewarding him for moving at pace, irrespective of cost, with building her new chalet and the larger building to accommodate up to twenty of her underling grape-treader staff - and for his reaffirmation that he would personally janitor her chalet and also the private apartments of all of her grape-treader underlings to her required standards daily. Corrine had forgiven him for being 'remiss'.

Unlike her now vanquished employer, Corrine was not all stick and no carrot.

Gilles gently removed Corrine's old hand-me-down right sabot and held it reverently in his hands as though he had never been entrusted with anything so precious or delicate.

Gilles kissed the worn-down wooden sole of Corrine's right sabot before carefully placing it under her footstool beside her left sabot, which he had retrieved from where it had landed on the floor after she had kicked it off for him to fetch presently.

The tipsy tittering of Corrine's eleven grape-treader underlings made his face burn redder than the wine in their bottles - but he didn't care.

Gilles would just as happily go around the dusty bare earth floor of Corrine's wretched 'parlour' on his hands and knees to kiss all their carelessly kicked-off sabots where they lay randomly and anonymously scattered.

And indeed - he had done so on many previous occasions, with the permission of Corrine.

What he had also done, and also with the say-so of Corrine, was to go about on his hands and knees to humbly beg to kiss the dirty - and, in some cases, post-'pleasuring' semen-smeared - bare soles of her eleven wine-guzzling grape-treader underlings in homage. To demonstrate, to them, his acknowledgement that he was no longer their master - but they were his.

Gilles worshipped Corrine. But he adored all of her grape-treader underlings as well - including and in some ways especially - Nicole.

The tables had been turned.

Gilles was no longer their ruler - they were his.

Gilles again looked across Corrine's 'parlour' to where the shameless hussies stood around in their dirty bare feet, drinking his prestigious wine straight from the bottle.

Gilles watched their dissatisfaction-with-life condition amelioration opiate taking effect, mellowing their ornery moods, softening their hard-faced features and blunting some of their sharp edges.

And as the soothing and uplifting properties of the Chateau la Feete red coursed through their bloodstreams to warm the cockles of their wine-addicted hearts, at least the harlots were good enough to tilt their wine bottles to 'raise their glasses' to their broken employer for his generous provision before taking another good slug straight from the bottle.

Chateau la Feete. A wine that, wonderfully appealing to both male and female tastes, was seductive.

And, once tasted...

Gilles de Bergerac had come to understand that he, too, had been seduced and had succumbed - was hopelessly addicted to an 'opiate' of his own.

An 'opiate' - to relieve the 'special needs' of a condition that he didn't even know he had.

Until his Head grape-treader forewoman Corrine had triggered it.

And, that he had, in his midst, in the form of his attitudinous twelve-strong all-female wine-addicted workforce, as led by Corrine, the twice-weekly ameliorators of his 'special needs' condition.

Things were very different from two months ago.

It was now a lot more of a something-for-something, symbiotic relationship.

But there was no question about it.

From now on, the shoe would remain on the other foot. Their foot.

And now, Gilles returned his full attention to the dirty sole of Corrine's other foot - her uppermost, still dirty right foot.

Corrine drank her wine contentedly and looked down on Gilles even more contentedly as he knelt at formerly his lady wife's but now her mahogany sumptuously-cushioned footstool, gazing longingly at her uppermost dirty bare right sole as she scrunched, wiggled, and spread her filthy-dirty toes to tease him to his first 'reawakening'.

Although he had been 'pleasured' once already, the ever-stimulating sight of his acknowledged 'queen' Corrine sitting on her 'throne' and scrunching, wiggling and spreading her filthy dirty toes at him as she contentedly quaffed his premium quality wine as he knelt in slavish attendance at formerly his lady wife's but now her footstool soon became too much to bear. A man could only take so much!

Gilles' passion was soon again hopelessly inflamed.

Gilles leaned forward and kissed the grimy bottom of Corrine's heel, then he pressed his lips against the filthy dirty ball of her foot, pushed his nose under her dirty toes and sniffed the gunk between them deeply. Gilles then emitted an ecstatic sigh.

Corrine said, "Monsieur - are you forgetting your manners? I have not given you my permission yet to kiss my foot or to enjoy my scent. Until I say so - you are to kneel at my footstool and only look at my dirty soles. Monsieur - shall I have Minette 'speak' to you?"

Minette's method of 'speaking' to Gilles when he 'forgot his manners' was her enthusiastic lashings of a leather strap to his bared buttocks as he knelt before Corrine's footstool at the soles of her feet - something that Gilles had not grown to like.

When Minette yelled shrewishly at him, bossed him and ordered him about, she made his dick tingle pleasantly - but he liked it a lot less when Minette 'spoke' to him.

Minette 'speaking' to Gilles meant not only the enthusiastic application of her leather strap to his bare buttocks. It also meant spending the remainder of his visit untrousered and parading about Corrine's 'parlour' on his hands and knees with his thin and bony hairy legs and his bared buttocks exposed - as well as the constant exposure of his 'foot-long' or inch-long pecker, as the case may be.

Gilles said, "Madame Corrine - I am sorry! Forgive me! I could not help it!"

Corrine said, "Monsieur - you should control yourself."

Gilles cried, "Madame Corrine - my queen - I cannot!"

Minette said, "Corrine - I will happily strap him for you. You know how much I enjoy that - as do you. But perhaps you should take pity on the poor fool. His only crime is to worship you - without your permission!"

Corrine said, "Minette - show pity? Monsieur showed me not a whit of pity for seven years! Not a whit! Now - Monsieur's answer to my next question will help me to decide the issue of his discipline at your hands."

Corrine said, "Monsieur - and tell me. What about the other pressing matter I have been speaking to you of recently?"

Gilles said, "Madame Corrine - yes! As soon as you like. You can increase your staff from eleven to twenty. To allow you three days off and your underlings two days off per week by a weekly rotation. I will erect separate on-site tents to accommodate your newly recruited grape treaders comfortably until their new building is ready."

Corrine said, "Monsieur - and...?"

Gilles said, "Madame Corrine - your twenty per cent wage rise as my manager and the ten per cent pay rise for your staff start from next month."

Corrine said, "Monsieur - I think there was one other matter?"

Gilles said, "Madame Corrine - yes. I will fund your visit to town to buy Sunday-best clothes for yourself and all your staff."

Corrine said, "Monsieur - and...?"

Gilles said, "Madame Corrine - and some extra money for one or two little luxuries for yourself."

Corrine said, "Monsieur - very well. I am satisfied. You may now kiss my right, dirty foot."

On his knees on the hardpacked bare earth floor of Corrine's attached accommodation 'cottage', Gilles cried out, "My queen!" and planted his adoring kisses all over the footstool-propped ankles-crossed dirty bare sole of Corrine's uppermost right foot.

Gilles lavished his ardent kisses on the filthy-dirty rough-skinned ball of Corrine's right foot and on the grimy bottom of her heel until he was once again overcome with the usual madness and almost insane with desire, his 'reawakened' dick drooling stickily. Only the thought of that little vixen Minette 'speaking' to him kept his tongue in his mouth.

Corrine then announced: "Monsieur is now ready again! Monique! Suzette! It is time you properly acquainted yourselves with Monsieur. Pair up! Ready yourselves. I will give you the word. There is a skill, a knack, to pleasuring - but you will soon master it. Follow the example of Minette and Anne-Marie: have Silvie and Nicole or two of the other girls hold your hands to steady you while you stand single-footed to pleasure Monsieur."

Minette said, "Monsieur - lie down on your back again! It is time for your second pleasuring! By Monique and Suzette! Lie down for them!"

As before, Gilles lay supine on the dusty floor of Corrine's wretched room.

Corrine's latest two selections - two of the newcomers, Monique and Suzette - arrived eagerly and stood back to back in readiness on either side of their employer's 'reawakened' and stickily drooling erection.

Chantal and the third newcomer, Sophy, came over to kick their disempowered employer's erect and tackily seeping dick laughingly, spraying more clear stringy splotches about Corrine's living room floor, before holding Monique and Suzette's hands to steady their single-footed stance for the second 'pleasuring'.

Corrine said, "Nicole - hold my hands to steady me while I stand single-footed on Monsieur's upturned face."

Nicole came over to assist Corrine as requested - but first kicked her employer's drooling erection laughingly, to her never-ending amusement.

All twelve of Gilles' barefoot grape-treader employee harlots were, by now, well into their cups from his Chateau la Feete. And, if any of them had the slightest inhibitions, they had been diluted and then washed away, by now, by his famed red wine.

Corrine stepped barefoot onto Gilles' chest, looked down into his unaverted eyes and saw what they both knew perfectly well.

Corrine held the dirty sole of her right foot an inch above her employer's enraptured face for him to look at longingly - and for her to relish his longing look. Corrine then folded her filthy-dirty toes over Gilles' nose for him to enjoy her scent and then, with Nicole holding her hands to steady her precarious balance, transferred the whole of her body weight to stand single-footed on his upturned face.

How many times, Corrine wondered, had she stood single-footed like this on her utterly vanquished employer's upturned face. Corrine did not know - she had lost count weeks ago. Corrine did know, though, that the thrill of it never waned. Neither did the satisfaction. And, never more so than when she stepped off his upturned face to stand on his chest and turn her back on the pompous, fatuous fathead to insert her filthy-dirty toes into his craving slavering mouth to suck on and lick in between and to gaze longingly at the inches-away bottom of her dirty bare heel - while she watched her two selected underlings 'pleasure' him.

And now, Corrine's sense of timing was faultless again as she stepped off her emasculated employer's upturned face and returned to his chest to turn her back on him. Corrine proffered the dirty sole of her bare right foot this time for him to first kiss before granting his desperate release - and he duly did. Gilles planted his adoring kisses all over the dirty sole of Corrine's right foot, especially the begrimed ball of her foot and the grimy bottom of her heel. Only his willpower kept his tongue in his mouth - and the thought of his disciplinarian Minette 'speaking' to him.

Corrine then plunged the filthy-dirty toes, of her right foot into her employer's open and eagerly receptive mouth, and she felt his slavering tongue go instantly to work on licking in between and sucking on them as he gazed longingly at the grimy bottom of her inches-away right heel.

Corrine said, "Monique! Suzette! You may now pleasure Monsieur."

The familiar feeling of exultant satisfaction washed over Corrine like a calming smooth balm as she felt her disempowered employer's energetic wet, warm tongue lick between and suck clean her filthy-dirty toes as she watched her two selected underlings perform the latest 'pleasuring'.

Corrine had suggested to Gilles that variety was the spice of life - and she believed it was.

Corrine had eleven underlings - soon to be increased to twenty. And with occasional replacement grape-treaders, there would be a never-ending wealth of possible pairings to select from to 'pleasure' Monsieur.

And now it was two of the three newcomers, Monique and Suzette, aided by their hand-holding accomplices, who followed Minette's and Silvie's examples as advised by Corrine.

Monique and Suzette, though, while not very experienced, neither were they amateurs in the art.

Monique and Suzette had performed the art before, for others of 'his type', to earn some pin money and to buy the one or two little luxuries they could not otherwise afford on their domestic maid's poverty-line pay.

Monique and Suzette, standing back to back, placed the dirty bare sole of their left foot against their employer's, by now, towering erection. Their dirty toes playing at the thickened base and the grimy bottoms of their rough-skinned heels gently rolling against the stickily drooling bulbous purple head, they began to perform their eagerly awaited inaugural 'pleasuring'.

It didn't take long.

Monique and Suzette, tipsy from Chateau la Feete, the two newcomers giggled as, with the soles and toes of their dirty bare feet on their side of his 'foot-long' dick, they brought their disempowered employer to his body-wracking climax as they made their 'proper acquaintance' with him.

Such was the barely tolerable sensual overload of his second 'pleasuring' at the dirty bare feet of the two newcomers, Monique and Suzette, that Gilles de Bergerac frenziedly beat his fists and slapped his hands against the bare earth floor of Corrine's attached accommodation 'bungalow' in near-delirium and made animalistic noises as they continued to milk him dry as he sucked on and licked between the filthy-dirty gunk-rich toes of Corrine's right foot, to the drunken cheers and raucous approval of their onlooking barefooted wine-swilling sister grape treaders.

Post-climax, as she remained standing on his chest with her back to him, watching his pecker return from a 'foot'-long to an inch long, Corrine allowed Gilles to lick the rest of her dirty right sole from the filthy-dirty ball of her foot to the grimy bottom of her heel until clean.

Then Corrine stepped off her employer's thin chest, returned to her ratty rattan chair and propped her feet up on her luxurious footstool to await his return and slavish attendance.

Minette then said assertively, "Monsieur - get up! But remain on your knees! Return to your place! To where you belong - at the footstool of your queen!"

Gilles de Bergerac, his dick no longer a 'foot' long but an inch long, wordlessly obeyed Corrine's self-appointed Number 2, Minette.

Gilles did not want to give Minette a reason to 'speak to him'.

Gilles returned to 'his place' on his knees in front of formerly his wife's but now Corrine's mahogany sumptuously-cushioned footstool, where Corrine, having again resumed her wretched room's only ratty rattan chair and her luxurious footstool, awaited the return of his servile presence at the soles of her feet.

Gilles duly returned to 'his place' on his knees to remain silent until spoken to.

Gilles looked over to where Corrine's eleven grape-treader underlings stood about Corrine's 'compact chalet' in their dirty bare feet. Some of them were now on their second bottle of Chateau la Feete - and it showed.

Monique and Suzette looked at Gilles salaciously. They raised their sun-browned legs toward him and showed him their post-'pleasuring' sticky, dirty soles and scrunched, wiggled, and spread their glistening semen-slathered toes at him.

Monique and Suzette smiled at Gilles, tilted their wine bottles at him, clinked them together - and then they raised their wine bottles to their lips and chugged down some swallows of Chateau la Feete to celebrate the superb success of his second and their inaugural 'pleasuring'.

Again, Corrine was not the least bit bothered by the gooey white footprints left on her living room floor by the sperm-smeared post-pleasuring soles of the two newcomers, Monique and Suzette.

It was nothing out of the ordinary.

Gilles returned his attention to the bare soles of Corrine's footstool-propped ankles-crossed clean feet. Clean - because as she had remained standing on his chest with her back to him, interspersed between his still ardent kisses, he had licked and sucked them clean after his first and second 'pleasurings' post-climax.

Gilles stared raptly at Corrine's bare soles. He never tired of looking at them - admiring them. Clean or dirty. But she would only allow him to do so twice a week - on Wednesdays and Sundays.

And - how the days between his visits to her 'compact chalet' dragged!

Corrine's olive-complexioned soles were so shapely. He wondered why it had taken him so long to appreciate their beauty. And why it had taken him so long to see how sexy they were.

And it wasn't only Corrine's feet - but the feet of all of her grape-treader underlings, who, for two months now, had enraptured and excited him.

What had been wrong with him for the last seven years?

Still - better late than never.

Gilles believed Corrine was wrong: he could not get too much of a good thing!

But Corrine was right: variety was the spice of life.

Corrine said, "Monsieur - it is time for you to make your usual decisions. Time to think about your third and final pleasuring. So - think about your choice of pairing."

Gilles said, "Yes - Madame Corrine."

Corrine said, "And as usual - because variety is the spice of life - you can also choose a replacement for me at my footstool if you wish to. To help you with your second reawakening. And should you wish to choose a replacement, you will make your request in the usual, respectful way - or Minette will speak to you. Today - I recommend Nicole. So - consider my replacement as well. Whose dirty bare feet you will attend on your knees to kiss while she sits on my chair with her feet on my footstool to reawaken you a second time. And who will first stand single-footed on your upturned face with her toes over your nose until you are ready for pleasuring. And who will then stand on your chest with her back to you to insert her filthy-dirty toes into your mouth for you to suck on and to lick clean to assist your selected pairing in your third and final pleasuring - while she observes it. And whose dirty soles you will then lick clean one after the other while she remains standing on your puny chest with her back to you post-climax - to watch your then twice-reawakened and three-times pleasured pecker shrink back to its usual pathetic size. So - Monsieur - think about your choice of pairing. And your choice of my replacement - should you wish to replace me."