Southern Belle Evie Pt. 03

Story Info
First date sex. Bobby makes a move. They let Evie join in.
10.6k words
4.75
4.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day, I did my job while keeping an eye out for a certain tall, dark, and handsome pro golfer. It wasn't until almost quitting time that I finally found him. He apparently had finished with a lesson for a nice couple, and they handed him a tip that looked like quite a few twenties! Nice!

We smiled at one another, and he went into the pro-shop to do something. I checked the clock, grabbed my purse, and started closing up my register. Jenny came up behind me and gave me a tickle, making me jump.

"Damn it, Jenny!"

She leaned over to my ear. "Don't look now, but Horus is checking you out again."

I almost did look. "You're teasing."

"I'd do something about that if I were you?" she added and tickled me again.

I finished up, made sure my replacement had arrived, and headed for the door... and like magic, Horus appeared. Tarek was looking pretty fine in his nice golf shorts and snug shirt. Those handsome dark eyes flashed a nice smile at me as he came out of the pro shop on my way by.

"Hello again, Evie." He grinned. "All done for the day?"

I nodded. "Yeah, just." I felt like I was back in high school again.

"Me as well. I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining me for dinner." He held the door for me like a proper gentleman as we went out to the front of the club.

"Oh, how sweet." I felt my face burning and I caught my breath. "Oh, but I have work tonight." I pouted.

"Really?" he mused. "What do you do after this?"

"I teach yoga at a fitness club in town."

He flashed me an even wider smile. "Do you?" he said. "It's been a while since I did yoga."

I blinked at him. "You do yoga?"

He laughed. "I'm from Dubai." He said. "It's practically a law that we all do yoga."

"Really?" I laughed back. "To hear you speak, I thought you were from London or something."

He rolled his eyes. "My mother is Welsh. Most of my childhood was traveling between England and Dubai. I went to Uni at Oxford."

"Uni!" I giggled. "They really call it that? I thought it was only on TV shows."

"Perhaps I should join your fitness club and attend a class." He suggested.

"Maybe you should." I could just feel my face smiling so hard, I thought it would stay like that for the rest of the night.

He smirked, nodded, and flashed me that winning smile again. "Then I will." He said. "Let me get my keys."

I gawked. "What? Umm, tonight?"

He shrugged. "Why not?"

Yes, why not? I couldn't think of a reason. "I guess... okay."

"Great. Let me give you a ride then."

"Oh! But my daughter is picking me up."

He frowned at me. "You can't possibly have a daughter old enough to drive anything bigger than a tricycle."

I laughed out loud, and felt my face try to split open from my smile. "Stepdaughter from a previous marriage." I said.

"Well... give her the night off from her chauffeur duties." He grinned all the brighter. "I'll take you to class, and give you a ride home after... with an optional detour to a restaurant for a late supper?"

As he spoke, I saw Sunny pull in through the gate. "Oh, Tarek. That's very sweet. But she's here now, and I shouldn't make her drive home alone like that."

As soon as she pulled over, I saw that look on her face again. That big smile and that 'Oh, look! You're flirting again!' expression. Then she gave me a big, wide eyed look of excitement. God, she could see he was nice to look at. What did she expect?

She rolled down the window and waved. "Hi! I'm Sunny!"

"Nice to meet you, Sunny. I'm Tarek." He replied, and she gave me that look again. "Sunny, would you mind terribly if I gave your stepmother a ride to her gym, and a ride home after?"

"What?" she giggled, and our eyes met for yet another of her fiendish grins. "Hell, no! You kids have fun!" and without so much as how do you do, she just drove off again.

"Hey!" I called after her.

"It seems you're stranded." Tarek smiled. "Shall we?"

Sunny! You little brat! Oh hell. What else could I do? I gave him my prettiest smile and nodded. "Okay?"

I half expected a BMW or a Cadillac or something. Not a sporty little Mazda! He opened the door for me again, and I just love that old chivalry. Then he got in, hit a button, and the top started to open!

"Oh! I love convertibles!" I squeaked. "It's such a cute car!"

"I'm glad you like it." He drove like he was late for an appointment, but he seemed so confident I only got a little nervous. With me giving him directions, we got there with plenty of time to spare.

"They got a store right next door." I nodded in the direction. "Go fix yourself up with something to wear, and I'll see you inside. Class starts in about an hour."

We went our separate ways, I rushed in through the entrance, and got my customary glare from Gerrie. I was in too good a mood to give two shakes about her, and I was so tempted to just stick my tongue out, but I stopped myself. I pulled open the door, and almost went face to face with TJ!

"Miss Ev... I mean, Hi Evie!" he grinned.

"Oh! TJ!" I huffed. "Startled me."

"Oh, sorry. Listen, I was thinking. Maybe we could go for a ride tonight?"

"A ride?" I lifted a brow. "TJ, I told you. I'm too old for you. What makes you think I'd go for a car ride at night to nowhere?"

"No!" he laughed. "I mean a ride... like on horses."

"Horses!" I laughed. "I do like horses. I haven't gone riding since I was a girl, but..." I sighed. "TJ, I sort of... already have plans tonight."

"Well, that's alright. How's about Saturday then?"

"You are like a dog with a bone, ain't ya." I giggled. "I'm-too-old-for-you!" I tried to say it slowly and more firmly thinking it might get through his thick skull better that way.

"Come on." He huffed. "What harm could it do? Couple of horses, a ride under the moonlight. Could be fun, right? And it's gonna be nearly full Saturday. The moon, I mean! What d'ya say?"

I huffed, knowing I couldn't do it. Going on a date with someone Bobby's age, and Bobby's friend no less! But he was persistent, I'll give him that. And he showed no fear at all what Bobby or anyone else might think. Try as I might, that determination, those big pretty eyes, and that boyish charm were wearing me down... and I think he could sense it like a hound that's got the scent.

"Tell you what." I sighed. "I'll think about it."

"That's what you said last time." He smirked.

"And I'm still thinking!" I giggled. "But I promise. Come Saturday night after my last yoga class, I'll give you an answer one way or the other. Alright?"

His grin brightened, and he nodded. "Right! Saturday then. I'll just make plans for the horses, just in case the answer is yes."

I nodded. "You do that."

As I went into the ladies' locker, I wondered what I'd tell Mike if I did decide to go out riding with TJ. Should I tell him the truth? That I was going on a date? Probably not. Oh hell! This was getting complicated! No wonder I never tried having more than one boyfriend at a time!

Class went better than the last time. I only had five students, including Tarek, but I got to see just how flexible and fit he really was! Oh, my word! That man was just lovely! Not only could he keep up, but he made it look easy. And his eyes kept following me and making me tingle inside.

But whenever I caught a glimpse of TJ checking me out, he got me tingling too! This literally never happened to me before. Two men interested in me at the same time, and in the same room at the same time, and me not able to do a damned thing about it!

Honesty! That's the key! I told myself. Be honest and see which one flinches. That's all.

I finished the class, and Tarek came right up to me. "You're magnificent!" he gushed at me.

"Oh, stop!" I laughed.

"No, you really are. I've been doing yoga most of my life, and I think you're probably among the top three instructors I've ever had." He grinned down at me with those piercing dark eyes. "I'd forgotten how much I enjoy it. Thank you."

Oh god! I wanted to just kiss him just then! Shit! "Top three, huh?" I grinned so hard it hurt. "How many have you had?"

He smirked, and blew out a held breath. "Well... five, but you're still really good!"

I laughed. "You're sweet. Umm, can I still get that ride home?"

He lifted a brow. "Dinner first, perhaps?"

I pouted. "I don't know. Sunny might be fixing me something..."

"By all means, give her a call." He said. "I'll shower and dress and meet you by the exit either way. Alright?"

I nodded. "Sure. Okay. I'll call."

He left for the men's locker, and even before I could get two steps, TJ was there. "Friend of yours?" he said, a little suspiciously.

I sighed. "Yes, sort of." I shrugged. "We work at the same golf club." I hesitated, then jumped in before I lost my nerve. "Listen, TJ. I'm probably going to dinner with Tarek now. Maybe, I don't know. But I don't want you to think I'm leading you on or anything. I mean... it was you that said I could have another boyfriend, right?"

He flashed a smile down at me. "Sure!" he seemed pretty happy about it. "Long as I'm one of 'em, I'm fine with that."

I blinked. "No, what I meant was..."

"I know, I know." he grinned again. "But it means you was thinking about me as a boyfriend." He nodded. "You ain't made a decision about that yet. I get it. But... nice to know you really are thinking about it."

I blushed my smile back. "I said I would, didn't I?"

"Yeah, ya did." He grinned. "Well... I guess I'll head on home now. See you Saturday?"

I nodded. "Saturday."

I went into the ladies' locker with my head in the clouds! If I wanted to, I could go on a date with one guy tonight, and another on Saturday with a different guy! Really? Could I do that?

I got my phone out, called Sunny, and as I guessed, she was thrilled that I was going out with 'that tall hunk she saw me with'. I thought about calling Mike, though I wasn't sure why I would. It was sort of a nagging feeling in the back of my brain, like I needed to confess or something. I shoved the thought aside and got myself fixed up.

I showered and dressed in my golf club uniform again. Not ideal for a date, but it was cute. A short skirt, a button white top, and the men wore a silk tie while us girls got a silk scarf that matched. Then I took some extra time on my makeup. Nothing heavy, but I wanted to look my best. Oh, those tingles were going all over me! This was exciting. I was really going on a date, and with a fella much closer to my age for a change!

I gathered my things, and headed out of the lockers when I saw Billy in conversation with Nick, the teacher I had plans to see Sunday morning for tennis. I walked toward them and overheard a little of their quiet conversation.

"... would have been here earlier. Damn! I was really looking forward to seeing her in that outfit."

"A sight to see, believe me!" Billy laughed. "Oh, hi there Evie. Class go alright?"

I was almost certain they were talking about me, and I realized that voice was similar to the one I heard through the door the other day. Was Nick the one who said he would like to see my eyes looking up from my knees? Good lord!

"Hi Billy. Nick!" I grinned. "We still on for Tennis Sunday?"

"You bet!" he nodded. "I hear you're taking over from Marcie in the yoga classes. I hear good things too."

I blushed a smile and shrugged. "Not many students yet, but I hope it'll get more popular. Sorry. Have to run. We'll talk Sunday."

They let me pass, and I tossed my hair to get a quick look behind. Yep! Both of them were watching me go! This was crazy! Did this never happen before, or was I just not paying attention?

I went out, and Tarek met me right at the door. "Ah! Lovely." He grinned. "Now, before you decide on yes or no for dinner, let me preface by saying I'm not vegetarian, I enjoy fried food as much as any southerner, but I'm not terribly fond of grits."

I had to laugh out loud. "Well, you had me up until the grits." I giggled.

"Darn!" he sighed. "I knew I should have left that part out." We shared a smile, and he motioned me toward where he had parked. We walked together without a word for a moment, then both tried to speak at the same time, making us both stop and laugh.

"You first." He said.

"No, that's alright. What did you want to say?"

"I insist." He said.

I huffed and nodded. He opened the door for me to get in, came around, we buckled, then he just waited. "Alright." I relented. "You should know, I have a boyfriend." I said. "His name is Mike, and... I sometimes spend the night at his place. Sometimes. Well, often. A couple nights a week."

He blinked at me. "Are you saying that I'm going to drop you at your boyfriend's house?"

"Oh, God! No!" I blurted and laughed. "No, I have my own place too. And I'm staying there tonight."

"Well, good. That's settled." He grinned. "Dinner?"

"You still want to take me out, knowing I got a boyfriend?"

He shrugged. "If that's alright with you."

Was it? I felt my heart race just thinking about it! A date! A real date! The sort I haven't had in years! "Yeah, sure." I nodded.

We drove with the top down, which was so much fun at sunset. I just love the smell on the air in springtime. We drove for so long, I was starting to wonder if there might actually be dinner in our dinner date. Then he pulled off to a side road, and up to this little restaurant in the middle of nowhere. The sign read, 'El Toro Loco'.

"The Crazy Bull?" I grinned.

"Best Mexican food this side of the border." He nodded. "Well, best in three towns anyway."

I laughed and we went in for a lovely dinner. I mean really lovely. Candlelight, excellent service, excellent food, even a mariachi band! I couldn't believe I'd never even heard of the place before. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised about that. Mike doesn't like ethnic food, and I didn't have many friends I could go out with. It was wonderful!

After dinner, we had a sweet after dinner drink, he paid our check, and we left holding hands. Just that alone was making me happy as a clam at high water. He drove me home, laughing and talking with me the whole time as he had all through dinner. It was like he wanted to hear my life's story all in one night. I was no worse, I guess. I asked him about everything except his shoe size... and even that was on my mind.

We pulled up to my little place in our four-way split family, and I got butterflies like a teen on prom night. He turned to me, I turned to him, and we gave each other one hell of a good night kiss. Then another for good measure. And it wasn't one of those hurry up kisses. This was the slow, sensual kind you could feel all the way down to your fingertips. Our third kiss made me jump a little as his hand came up and held me on the side of my breast. But then I just melted and shifted a little closer, much as we could in those car seats.

"Good night, Evie." He said in his lovely English accent, and I felt sad that it was over.

Did it have to be? Probably should be over. I didn't want to make a bad impression. Shouldn't let him think I was too easy or too anything.

"Want a cup of coffee before you go?" I sighed. Damn it Evie!

We went inside, and thankfully, Sunny was in her room. I said he should wait in the kitchen for me, and I crept back to the bedrooms, poking my head in to find Sunny on her bed doing schoolwork.

She flashed me a wide smile. "How'd it go?"

I hushed her. "It's sort of... still going." I whispered.

"Oh God!" She chirped like she'd been smacked by a silly stick! "He's here?"

I nodded. "Now, don't you make a big fuss, you hear?"

"Are you 'going to put on something more comfortable?'" she giggled with air quotes.

"Mind your business and stay quiet." But I had to giggle too and stuck my tongue out at her before I closed her door. Then I thought, oh what the hell, and crept into my room, got out of my club uniform, and put on a short night shirt, and my short robe. I saw my reflection, and realized it was probably too obvious. They were so sheer, I might as well wear nothing at all. Any shorter and you'd see my panties too. So, of course, I hurried out before I could change my mind.

Tarek was on the couch and gave me a massive smile when he saw me. It was enough to make my knees go all rubbery, and I felt foolish, excited, and scared all at the same time. He got up and came over. Oh god, those lovely dark eyes.

"Regular or unleaded?" I asked.

He lifted a brow.

I huffed a laugh, scolding myself for my stupid sense of humor. "Coffee." I said. "Regular or decaff."

He chuckled. "I never drink coffee at night." He said, tilted my chin up, and we started just making out like kids. His arms were around me, and he lifted me up like I was nothing at all, and I could feel how tight and hard his muscles were. So strong! The next thing I knew, we were back on the couch, and still learning how the other liked to kiss. It was like a fun game that only got better and better, and we both got to win.

Truth be told, the last time I had sex on a first date was never! The very idea of sex on a first date sent alarms ringing in my head. Momma always insisted that boys were likely as not to have fun that one time, then toss you aside like an old shoe. I just never expected being an old shoe to feel this good!

After a good twenty minutes of nothing but kissing and holding me, his hands touched my perky breasts, and I moaned right into his mouth. He kept playing with them while we kissed some more, and there was no way in hell I was going to try stopping him. It was all too good!

My robe came off. Then his shirt and undershirt. His chest was just yummy looking. All firm and smooth, not a hair in sight. And it was like carved stone under my roaming hands.

Then my night shirt came off, and he sat back just looking at me in just my little panties for a moment, and I felt like I was on fire. He tried to reach for me again, but I swatted his hand, and reached for his belt instead. My hands were trembling so bad, I was making a mess of things trying to remove it.

He finally gave a little chuckle and helped me out. He stood up, I tugged his pants down, and just stared at the bulge under those tight jockey shorts! A big bulge. Much bigger than I expected. He was looking down at me, and I looked up at him, and remembered what Nick had said about my eyes and what they would be like from this angle. Right then, I decided I needed to see what this man's penis felt like in my mouth.

I peeled those shorts down, and out sprang a length of cock that made me wanna cry. I wanted to shout to Sunny, 'Found another one!' I wanted to get a ruler and measure it! I wanted to get down on my knees and thank the lord for such a beautiful creation. Well, on my knees, but praying was not happening. Just worshiping.

I turned him, sat him on the couch, got on my knees to worship his lovely dark length of cock. I started by trying to fit as much of him into my mouth as I could. Oh, the sounds he made while I struggled to swallow him. It was just heavenly. He ran his fingers through my hair, and I kept looking up at him to watch his reactions. He was so hard and thick, and that lovely dark skin was all shiny with my saliva. I felt like a whore, and I didn't care. It was perfect!

As I sucked, kissed, and licked, I wondered if he'd be a gentleman and warn me if he was about to cum. A little part of me almost hoped he wouldn't. But he was a gentleman, and through my sex crazed head, I heard him mutter, "Can I cum on your face?"

On my face?! Like that busty blonde in the video? All that hot, sticky, gooey cream all over my cheeks and lips, and eyelids?! "Oh, my God, Yes!" I whimpered back, and started bobbing my head faster to make him cum. He gave me a nudge back, I let go, and positioned my face under his jumping prick, just like that busty blonde did in the video!