Southern Circle - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," he said, finally, "I just have to watch, right? I don't need to join in or anything, do I?"

Fiona laughed. "Not unless the spirit moves you to," she said in a coy tone that left him unsure of whether or not she was joking. "Well, no use in wasting time," she purred as she lowered her head and gave her brother a passionate, lingering kiss on his lips, rubbing her hands all along his torso.

Until the lips of the siblings met, none of this had been real to Tim. Before that it had all been theoretical, an unsettling topic of discussion with nothing concrete backing it up. But now here it was in front of him, the surreal made reality as Fiona and Aiden went at each other like newlyweds, groaning and grasping and pawing at each other. Tim wanted to look away, tried to look away, but his eyes refused the command even as he felt his cock stiffening in his groin.

Aiden, now shirtless and flushed with arousal, picked up his sister and carried her over to the bed and dropped her on it, eliciting a delighted yelp from her as Tim unconsciously shifted his chair towards them. I'm doing this for the reading, he kept repeating to himself. The pair then began shedding their remaining clothes, Tim's breath hitching in his throat as Fiona cast away her nightgown to reveal her gloriously nude form, her eyes burning, her breasts heaving as her brother joined her on the bed.

I can't believe it, Tim thought from somewhere in his overwhelmed brain, they're doing it, they're brother and sister but they're actually doing it, and I'm watching it like some sort of sick pervert, he thought as Aiden lapped at Fiona's wide pink nipples, his cock almost standing straight up with arousal. Did fucking his sister turn him on that much? Tim wondered as Fiona shifted on her side facing him, as Aiden spooned up against her back, nuzzling against her neck as he lined up his cock between her legs, the tip must have been teasing her entrance mercilessly given the way she was whimpering.

And then the talking began.

Up till now it had been a mostly visual experience, mingled with a few kissing noises and low moans that, if Tim had been able to close his eyes, would have allowed him to at least pretend that he was witnessing anything other than what he was. But that was impossible, now that Fiona began asking, no, begging Aiden to ravage her.

"Oh, yes, I can feel it," she moaned as she squirmed on the bed, making her breasts jiggle to and fro, "give it to me, big brother, give your little sister that big hard cock that she loves so much! Go on, show me why you're the number one man in my life!" Fiona screamed. She let out a squeal of delight as Aiden shifted slightly and pushed into her. "Yes, fill me up all the way to the hilt, brother," she sighed, a look of absolute euphoria on her face.

Aiden then began rocking his hips as he thrust in and out of Fiona, his hands reaching around to grope at his sibling's tits as she squirmed with pleasure. "Yes, yes, just like that my dear brother! Fuck, you're making your little sister feel so goooooooooood," she drawled out as she leaned her head back to kiss her brother, the bed rocking with the force of their passionate lovemaking.

Tim's fingernails were digging into the fabric of the chair, his heart pounding, his cock a painful, throbbing rod against his jeans. Just like every other youth in America he'd watched his fair share of porn, and some of it had been pretty intense. But nothing prepared him for the unbelievable spectacle unfolding before him, the sibling innkeepers thrusting and groping and grinding into each other with an unquenchable, almost fanatical lust that he'd never seen or experienced before.

Haven't you? A voice inside his head taunted him. Remember how hot you got when you felt up Riley? You whacked off to that memory for months, fantasizing about what could have happened if your aunt hadn't come home. And admit it, every woman you've ever been with, there's always been a moment when you've pictured Riley in their place, or even Teigen--

NO!!! He screamed back at the voice in his head. No matter what he was seeing, hearing, feeling now, he would never think of incest as anything but wrong. But still, he considered as he regarded the painful tent pole in his pants, and unbuttoned his jeans. He needed to do something about this, or he'd never be able to sleep tonight, no matter how tired he was. After all, he reasoned, they were the ones committing incest, not him, he thought as he unzipped his jeans and pushed them down around his legs, freeing his aching, erect member.

Ah, that feels so much better, he thought, running his hands along the shaft, which was harder than he'd ever felt it, but not caring as he began running his hands up and down it as he closed his eyes, listening to the cries, gasps, and the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh emanating from the bed, no longer caring how he got off, just as long as he did.

Just as he was getting into it, Tim felt eyes on him. He opened his to see Fiona, fiery triumph and perhaps a bit of hunger in her eyes as she watched Tim stroke his member, now slickened with his precum. Seeing her watching him so intently should have shamed and irritated him, leading him to pull his pants back up, or at least cover himself. But now it only aroused him, and he continued with his self-servicing without skipping a beat, as he watched Fiona's hand slide down her stomach and between her legs, fingering herself as she continued to shout encouragement to Aiden.

"Oh, that's it, big brother, I'm almost there! Yes...you cock loves your little sister's pussy, doesn't it? The way it grips and squeezes at you, hungry for your cum! It wants it all, and you're going to give it to me, aren't you, you naughty brother? You're going to fill me up, to baste my cunt with your wonderful sticky seed!

"But first I'm going to cum, because my pussy loves your cock just as much and loves the ravishing you're giving it! No one can please me like you can, big brother, no one can make me feel this amazing, this alive. I'm getting close, I'm gonna cum all over your dick. Is that what you want, my dearest sibling, for me to cream all over your wonderful shaft?"

"Yeeessssssss!" Aiden growls, increasing the tempo of his thrusting, Tim sped up as well, feeling his own climax approaching.

Oh...gods...here i....I'm cumming!" Fiona shrieked as her body stiffened, then juddered with the impact of her climax. The sight of her wondrous body as she rode out her orgasm pushed Tim over the edge, grunting as gobs of semen spurted out and splashed on his legs and into the pants pooled around his feet. Through the high of his release he heard Aiden grunt as he came inside Fiona, the thought magnifying his pleasure for some reason.

For a few moments none of the three moved, reveling in their post orgasmic bliss. Then Aiden, after one final kiss to Fiona, got up and grabbed a robe from a nearby closet and slipped it on. "I'm going for a nightcap," he muttered as he tied the rope shut, exiting the room. Fiona remained on the bed, her chin propped in her palm as she watched Tim, her pale face flushed with post-coital bliss.

Seeing Aiden leave, Tim figured it was time for him to go as well, making to stand up only to be stopped by Fiona. "Wait," she said, sitting up in the bed, still naked. "Just where do you think you're going? You fulfilled your end of the bargain, now it's time for me to satisfy my end," she said, licking her lips as she stood up and made her way toward him, hips swaying sensuously as she walked. "It's time for your future cast."

"That won't be necessary," she added, as Tim tried to pull up his pants. "It looks like your not-so-little friend there enjoyed what he saw tonight, so much so that he's ready for an encore," she said, eyes flicking to his groin. "Good thing, too, that'll save me the trouble of waking him up."

He looked down to see his cock once again at full mast, as a twinge of guilt hit him. Had watching the siblings together really gotten him going that much? Then realization struck him. "Wait a minute, are you saying we have to have sex for you to do a future cast?"

She giggled. "Of course, silly. You already know that I read people through touch. And to be able to see into a person's future, I have to be touching them in the most intimate way possible," she explained in casual tone as if going over the rules for a board game.

For a moment he just stammered, unable to form anything close to words after this latest revelation blew apart the last lucid part of his mind. "But...but...what about Aiden? He's your...your..."

"Brother? Lover? Husband? A sweet mashup of all three?" Fiona offered helpfully.

"Yes, that. Won't he get the teensiest bit miffed if I have sex with you, in y'alls bedroom of all places, and blow my head off with a shotgun? Especially after he's been drinking?"

"Oh, don't be silly," Fiona said, "We don't have a shotgun. If he was gonna kill you he'd probably just slice your head off with our family's heirloom sword."

"Gee, thanks, I feel loads better."

"I said if. But don't worry, Aiden already knows and is totally cool with it."

Tim blinked rapidly. "How can any man 'be cool' with another guy sleeping with his woman?"

"Because I love him, and he loves me, and nothing in this world or any other will change that. You're a smart guy, Tim, but one of the many things you have yet to learn is the difference between love and sex, and that often neither of them fit within the confines of a one-on-one relationship. Just because I'm with you doesn't mean I love my brother any less, or make our experience any less special. Besides, this is part of my job, which Aiden knew going in to this relationship.

"So just relax, wouldja?" she cooed, straddling his legs. "Unless, there's something else to this. Have you changed your mind, or do you not find me desirable?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck, her voice hot on his skin, her nipples inches from his chest.

"It's not that, it's just..." He considered a moment. It was just what? What was holding him back? That he was cheating on Tabitha somehow? She'd thrown him out and was now screwing her old boyfriend while simultaneously screwing Tim over. Some kind of morality telling him he'd just met this girl, that she belonged to another who just happened to be her brother and who was right downstairs? But on the other hand, it wasn't like he'd pursued her. She was coming onto him, rather strongly. And if this was part of her job, who was he to argue? "It's just...nothing," he said, kissing her, the heady dinner wine still lingering on her breath.

Fiona giggled, wasting no time in raising her hips, positioning her cleft right over his rehardened dick, slowly bringing herself downward onto him until his length was completely engulfed in her. It'd been over a month since he'd been intimate with Tabitha, and he'd forgotten how much he enjoyed the sensation of being completely enveloped like this, to be connected with another person in such an exquisite way, and he emitted a soft, satisfied groan at the feeling.

Fiona, on the other hand, had quite a more forceful reaction to their coupling. She had started quivering the moment she'd begun sliding over his shaft, and by the time he was all the way in her she yelped, eyes rolling toward the back of her head as if she had already peaked, then began uttering in a strange language that Tim recognized as old Gaelic from the few words his aunt had taught him as she began rocking up and down rhythmically on his cock. The future cast, she must be in the midst of it, he thought as he sat back and enjoyed the ride, letting her do her thing as her breasts swayed in tandem with her gyrations.

A few minutes later as Tim was reveling in the sensations of Fiona's wet pussy working around his dick, she ceased her juddering and her chanting as she fixed her eyes on his, saucered with wonder and awe. "I have seen what lays ahead for you, and it is incredible, more astounding than even I imagined!"

"What? What is it?" he asked, almost forgetting he was in the middle of fucking a voluptuous woman in his eagerness to know.

"Mmmm..." she grunted, closing her eyes as she continued to ride his cock. "I'll tell you after we finish up here. I adore my brother's cock and wouldn't trade it for the world, but there's something about yours...so big, so thick, it's going deeper and stretching me...ugh...in a way I've never been before, so please, let me just enjoy this...oh...while I can," she pleaded, closing her eyes and pushing down on him exceptionally hard and letting out a gasp. "And don't tell Aiden what I just said," she added, "or he just might come after you with his sword."

Tim smiled, flattered at the compliment, grateful to Fiona for everything and deciding he could wait a little longer. Besides, he was too busy losing himself what he could only describe as the best turn-down service in the world from his incredible host, who was so into what she was doing her cunt was making wet slopping sounds as it bounced up and down on his cock. "Not a word to anyone," Tim swore, beginning to thrust his hips upwards in time with Fiona's movements, suddenly feeling energized, feeling a familiar pressure building in his balls. "I'm getting close," he growled.

"Ohhh....so am I," Fiona said, increasing the rhythm of her efforts. "But...ummm...don't pull out. I need you to release inside...oh gooooddddsss!"

And with that she threw her head back as her orgasm swept over her as she shrieked toward the ceiling, her canal spasming and tightening around Tim's cock, pulling his own climax closer and closer. "I'm almost...there," he growled, grateful that Fiona was letting him come inside her, because at this point he didn't think he could pull out if he tried.

Fiona looked back down at him dreamily, still recovering from her own orgasm, an odd look on her face as she again whispered something in Gaelic as he passed the point of no return. "Here it comes!" he growled.

But then something strange happened. He blinked his eyes and Fiona was gone, now instead it was Teagen, his baby sister sitting on his cock, a wicked grin on her face. "That's it, big brother! Teagen said in her spry voice, "Cum hard inside me! You have no idea how much I want this!" she encouraged.

Tim was in shock at seeing his little sister there and urging him on like a sex-crazed nymphomaniac, and even though his first instinct was to pull out it was far too late, for as soon as Teagen finished her last word his cock erupted deep inside of her, pulling a scream from his throat as what was already a powerful climax was magnified beyond anything he'd ever felt before, rippling out from his cock in a tidal wave of pleasure that struck his brain, overloading it and driving him out of consciousness, the last thing in his dimming vision a smug grin of triumph on Teagen's face.

A few moments later there was a knock on the door. "Come in," Fiona called out. Aiden entered. "Is it done?" he asked, "I heard the scream and assumed--" His speech faltered when he saw Tim passed out in the chair, pants still around his ankles and an unfamiliar woman standing naked beside the bed, holding a small golden chalice carved with symbols and letters between her legs, allowing the contents of her cleft to drain into it, so focused on her task that she didn't even look up. "Well, I guess I don't need to ask how it went, do I?"

The younger, more diminutive girl that Fiona had disguised herself as shook her head, causing her red pigtails to bounce. "Better than expected," she said elatedly, still focused on her work, now using her fingers to push more of the mixed semen and vaginal fluids into her cup. Not only did I see his possible futures, which was amazing in itself, but I was able to see into his mind, images of his life and family. There, that ought to do it!" she pronounced with glee, setting the goblet down on the nightstand as she threw her nightgown back on.

"So I see," he replied. "And I assume that you're in the form of his younger sister?"

"Huh?" Oh yeah, right," she said sheepishly, uttering a few words and the space around her blurred like heat rising off a hot road, and then she was again Fiona. "I transformed a few seconds before he burst. You should have seen the look on his face, brother, or felt that powerful outpouring of his. I swear, I thought I was going to be blasted through the ceiling and into the next county!"

Aiden chuckled. "I see. After springing something like that on him, I can see why he looks so...broken."

"He's not broken," she protested, "Just well-satiated. And it just proves my point. He has a powerful attraction to his sister buried deep in him."

"Very well played, sis, you're riling up his feelings while keeping it all nice and consensual. I just hope our little show and your little illusion trick is enough to keep his thinking going in the right direction, because once he leaves tomorrow it'll be out of our hands, and into those of our friends."

Fiona shook her head, looking back at Tim. "With anyone else I'd say yes, but with him..." she pondered, remembering what she'd seen in his head. "The state he's in now, he may be too much for the elders, given their weakened state," she said, holding up the golden cup and its irreplaceable contents. "Which is why there's one more thing I want to try."

Her brother cocked an eye. "Now Fiona, you've done well so far with our guest, but go much further with the spell work and you're be crossing the line into compulsion and destroy any chance we have with him. And you know what the elders will have to say about that."

She winked at Aiden. "Oh don't worry, brother dear, believe me I know where the line is and I'm staying well behind it. But I saw glimpses into many of his possible futures, and I'm now more convinced than ever that we can't afford to let him or his family slip away, or worse yet join the other side. This will be just another little nudge, I promise. Now come on, help me get him back to his room so I can get to work."

One hour and one secret ritual later, Fiona exited the trees behind the inn heading for the back door. She held the golden grail in both hands, her walk slow and steady so as to not disturb or spill the precious substance. For now, it was not merely a combination of Aiden's, Tim's and her intimate essences, but the best hope her and her people had of survival. She bit her lip, hoping that what she was doing wouldn't be seen by the elders as unwanted interference, but for what it was - a helping hand.

She made her way back into the inn and up the stairs to Tim's room, until she was right outside his door, which according to her instructions Aiden had left slightly ajar. She pushed it open slowly, careful not to let it creak, and looked inside, room lit by a soft lamp in the corner that Aiden had left on when they'd carried their guest back to his room. Tim was lying on his back over the covers on the bed, dressed in the sweatpants and t-shirt he'd lain out before coming to dinner, fast asleep. Fiona smiled, giving up all pretext of being quiet and walking into the room, realizing there was no need for stealth, since after that surprise treat she'd given him he'd be out cold until morning.

She made her way over to where he was laying and studied him, surprised to see the bulge in his pajamas already after that intense session they'd just shared. Her glamour as his little sister must have affected him more than she thought, and for a moment she reconsidered her plan, thinking it might now be unnecessary. But no, she decided, his subconscious mind might be ready to take the plunge with his sisters, but there was still far too much going on in him to let it come to the surface.