Southern Hospitality

Story Info
Erica learns how hospitable some Southern folks are.
4.1k words
4.45
19.6k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The luminous light fixture above her blinked every 7 minutes and 36 seconds. Erica made light of her boredom, creating a clapping sound whenever it would get dark behind the counter and then brighten again. The dull bell on the entrance door screeched. It was her first customer, Carla, "They got me fucked up tonight, girl. I smoked my whole pack before my last break."

Erica chuckled, "What happened?"

Carla paid for her pack of Newports before informing the cashier of the grievances at her factory job. Erica didn't know anyone she was talking about but it was more entertaining than counting down the light blink. Carla talked passionately about her dislike of all her coworkers until her phone buzzed.

"Let me go on home before my man thinks I'm having an affair," she giggled, grabbing the carton.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Maybe, or I might call in. Fuck that job," She laughed.

The overhead light flicked and Erica, sat down in the little chair waiting for Ernest.

Her next customer was an older black man, he worked down the street at the same factory Carla worked. Usually, the two would chat inside if they happened to run into one another. When Ernest came in, she jumped up and grabbed two cigars from the case. They waited on the counter when he returned with his 6 pack of corona.

"$14.78," Erica smiled.

"Y'all going up on the cigars?" He asked skeptically.

"You got gum," she giggled, picking up the pack of trident.

"Oh yeah, my bad, I'll see you tomorrow, have a good one."

"Bye."

Lee came inside as Ernest was leaving. Erica wasn't sure what he did for a living but he was always filthy. The older white man was boyishly handsome but he wasn't very friendly, hardly acknowledging her greetings. For him to be so dirty, he always had a neat red beard with specks of gray dotted throughout. His full lips and dark eyes distracted from the soot that covered his face, uniform, and hands. He smoked Pall Malls and drank bud light. Erica went and grabbed the blue carton sitting them on the counter before he returned.

"Good Morning," Erica greeted the gruff man with a smile.

He grunted his greeting, glancing at the cigarette carton, "I don't need those," he noted, staring at her with icy blue eyes. "Last pack I got from here was stale, get me a number 32 lottery ticket," He continued, rumbling threw his wallet.

"They got you closing by yourself, where's the other guy?" He asked.

"He's got Covid. $19.98. Hey, that's the year I was born," Erica giggled.

Lee looked at her irritated and murmured something as he was grabbing his lottery ticket. He trudged out of the store in a hurry. The bell rang for a while after he left, he had pushed it so hard. Erica wasn't sure what the man's issue was. She sat down, knowing she wouldn't have many more customers until the sun came up.

The tiny country store sat in the middle of nowhere only 7 miles away from a Walmart and Kangaroo gas station. The store was previously owned by a prominent family in the neighborhood, now it was left to rot. Sold to a man who could care less about the leaking roof and broken light fixture. Erica had been working there for a few months, it was a good job that gave her a bit of extra money while she was off the grid working on other projects. Her Arts degree plaque on the wall was on the verge of dusting. But she continued to maintain motivation as she worked on the pieces she knew would one day be bought.

**************

The only thing that seemed to change the next night was now it took an extra minute for the light to flicker. It was almost time for Carla to get off. After mopping the floor and counting the register, she waited for her usual customers. Unfortunately, she had two strange ones enter, both rowdy. She could tell the two young men had been drinking. She didn't watch them like a hawk as they stumbled up and down the aisle. If they stole something, oh well.

"Let me get 2 packs of cigars, a pack of Newports, and your number real quick," the taller one smiled, revealing gold-plated teeth.

Erica shook her head but chuckled at his effort, "I'm at work trying to make money not get catcalled."

"I don't want any pussy, I want to take you out and then get that pussy," he laughed.

The other chuckled at his friend's boldness, "What you doing when you get off?" He asked.

"Going home," Erica replied. "$24.45."

"Damn, it's like that, I can-"

The sound of the bell chiming made the two look toward Lee for a moment.

"Why can't I come home with you?" He asked her, taking in what he could see from behind the counter.

The dingy uniform shirt didn't hide her big breasts, "Hell yeah, I'm tryna come too," the other smiled, rubbing hands that were covered in tattoos.

Lee stood behind the two, not paying much attention to anything as he held the 12pack at his side.

"I don't come to your job and harass you, cash or card?" Erica mumbled annoyed.

"Cell phone or House phone?" The tall guy laughed.

Lee signed in frustration causing the men to look at his frowning face.

"You can go ahead. I know you ready to drink," the guy snickered, moving his items to the side.

"I'll wait," Lee stated, staring the young man down.

He shrugged and set his sights back on the pretty cashier, "So what you gonna do?"

"Just pay, I have other customers and I don't date rude boys," she announced.

This argument made her thankful that she only had two more days to work alone.

Lee settled his case of beer on the other counter that read closed. He groaned and loosened the case, opening a can. He took a deep drink as he scanned the dispute between the three. The two guys realized then the man wasn't leaving until they left the girl alone.

"Man, whatever. Here."

The young man handed Erica a twenty and a five.

"Keep the change, broke bitch," he muttered before he and his friend finally took an exit.

"Sorry, and thank you," Erics told Lee as she was checking out the now opened case.

"I didn't do anything," he noted.

Erica shrugged but he did stay and sort of unnerved the two horny guys.

Lee paid for his beer and got two lottery tickets before making his exit.

"Thank you again, see you tomorrow," she called out.

He didn't turn around to acknowledge her, heading toward his truck.

When Erica left that morning, it was a bit murky. She looked up at the dark clouds that drifted overhead, hoping it wouldn't rain before she made it home.

"You need a ride?" A deep voice called out.

Erica, shook her head not looking up to whoever it was offering.

"I reckoned I'd stay here just in case those dudes came back," Lee explained.

Erica glanced back and saw him on the driver's side of the old pick-up truck.

"Thanks," she smiled walking toward the vehicle, now that she knew the familiar face.

Erica didn't know too many people around only her loyal customers. She had moved to the small town a few months ago when her grandmother was still alive. After the funeral, she decided to stay and focus on her passion.

"It's bout to rain, how far you got to walk from here?" Lee's words were a bit sluggish, making his deep Southern drawl more distinct.

Erica smiled and looked across the street and could see the neighboring house, "Not far but thank you, I'll see you tomorrow."

As soon as she walked away, the bottom dropped and the rain beat down on her head.

"You might wanna get in," he chuckled, pulling up beside her.

Erica bobbed her now wet head and sprinted over to the passager side. He pushed the 7 beer cans on the truck floor and she settled down.

"Thanks, I didn't think it would rain today," she smiled.

She regretted the ride suddenly, now smelling the musty fragrance inside the car. He grunted and made his way out of the small parking lot and onto the road.

"You're real polite," he remarked.

Erica wiped the moisture from her face before she could give him directions, he was at her house, slowing down to enter the dirt trail.

"Here?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah, how did you know?" she asked.

Lee started laughing as if she had told a joke. He gazed lustfully at her making her feel a bit uncomfortable. "Thanks again," she smiled, going for the door.

He grabbed her arm to pull her back, "Might want to wait for the rain to stop. You stay alone ain't nobody to open the door for you."

Erica became uneasy so she lied to him, "No, my husband is home today."

"Where's the ring?"

"Inside, don't want to lose it," she chuckled nervously.

"Erica, I've been watching you go in and out of this house for months now, and I haven't seen any man or woman, matter of fact I know you don't even have a neighbor over there," he said watching as her small smile vanished.

Erica's arms prickled with goosebumps, he hadn't spoken to her much yet he had been spying on her. She didn't know what to say and she didn't want any trouble. "I think-"

"I think you should let me come in and finish my beers before I go home."

He placed his murky hand on her shoulder, inching up toward her neck.

"Uhh, I'm really tired," she explained, worming her fingers closer to the door handle. When she found it wouldn't budge, she looked at the door for the lock.

"It won't open from the inside. You usually don't go to sleep til round noon," he muttered, pushing a wet strand of hair from her face. "To be so charming and friendly, you sure do a lot of lying. You going to let me come in?" He asked again, before swallowing the last few sips of the can.

Erica was too afraid to answer but she knew if she didn't invite him in, he would eventually invade her space as he had done her privacy.

"Uh..."

"Let's go," he said, switching the engine off.

He strolled around to her side, opening the door for her to get out.

Instead of following her, he led the way and she followed behind him to the front steps of the single-wide trailer. Lee smirked as he twisted the knob, and the door drifted open effortlessly.

"I came by earlier to make sure them boys hadn't broken in," he explained, before making his way inside.

Erica searched around for her iPhone that usually rested on the coffee table. Lee sauntered over to the kitchen and took a seat at the table as if he were home.

"You want one?" He asked.

He sat the 5 remaining beers on the table, popping the top on one. He drank fast as he watched her quest to find her phone.

"You looking for this," he asked, grinning.

Erica swallowed her anxiety, maybe he was just teasing her, "I need to call my mom, I call her every morning."

Lee extended his hand out to pass her the phone. She hurriedly went over toward him clenching it, she noticed it was damp.

"I might have dropped it in the toilet. I love the palm tree stuff, you got in the bathroom. Could I see your paintings?"

"My what?" She asked, annoyed. Everything was going too fast and he knew way too much about her.

"Every morning you paint. I love the one you are working on now, but I've only caught peeks of the others," he explained, getting up from the seat. Lee took off into the back room, which Erica used for her artwork. She followed behind him standing in the cramped hallway as he looked around at the seven canvases. He let his fingers brush each painting, smiling at her mastery.

He gulped his fresh beer and shook his head, "You are talented."

"Thanks, Look I need to get a shower and go to bed. I'm really tired and I'm sure you need to get home," she said, shifting nervously around.

"That is a great idea. I'm filthy, we can wash together."

Erica backed up, shaking her head, and steered toward the front door. Lee clasped her arm tightly before she could open it, "Do not run from me!" He shouted,

Lee pinned her up against the wall, bringing his weight up on her, he looked down at her fearful expression.

"I won't yell if you don't tell," he laughed.

He backed up, grabbing her shoulders, "Let's go take a shower."

He gave her a gentle push, walking her up toward the kitchen area.

"Please, just leave and I won't tell anyone," she explained.

"Why would you tell anyone about the things we do," he whispered in her ear, sending shivers up her spine.

"Please, I do-"

"Come on, where's that smile you always have for me," he grinned wide, revealing neat straight teeth.

He was even more handsome than she thought yet he was invading her space, becoming too harsh for her to find the allure she once felt.

"We can just drink and talk," she offered, giving him the smile he wanted.

"You don't want to talk to me about nothing, come on, girl."

He nudged her up into the small bathroom, closing the door behind them. He removed his shirt and Erica saw a small gun in a holster, "Please don't shoot me, I'll give you what you want," she panicked.

"Oh, don't be scared sweetheart, I won't have to use this. You've been expecting this cock for a long time."

Erica looked at him confused, staying quiet to avoid violence. He was naked instantly and his body's sharp odor was overwhelming in the small area. She fought the urge to make a face as the smell assaulted her nose.

Lee turned on the spout, now eyeing Erica's stiff frame, "You need help?"

She shook her head but the man's dirty hands were now pulling up at her uniformed shirt. "Come on, that's it, take the pants off."

He grinned as he took her physique in her tan bra and cotton panties. The steam from the shower caused a light film of sweat to cover her, the breeze from the vent below, sent more shivers up her spine.

He gently reached around her small torso to unbutton her bra, sending her plump breasts to plunge.

"Natural, I could tell," he commented, holding one breast in his hand. "Big and pretty too,"

Erica held her breath when he hunched down to get a better view.

"Mmm, I just want to eat em up," he laughed, taking the soft nipple into his mouth, he sucked it erect as he manipulated the other. Jagged thick fingers glided down her abdomen, reaching her crotch. She cringed as his tongue lingered up to her collar bone. She held her nose and scrunched her face at the wet tongue whirled on her neck.

"Get in," he whispered the order in her ear.

Erica stepped into the small shower and Lee followed her inside, getting closer to the fixture. He groaned in satisfaction when the water hit his body. Erica tried to keep her eyes up toward his red hairy chest but his cock swung with might below.

"Can I use this?" He asked, holding her lime green loofa.

She nodded and watched as he lathered it up and began washing his toned torso. He used the loofah to massage his thick cock. Lee stared at her with wanting, "You want to wash it for me, baby?"

He took her shaking hand bringing it toward the long tool. Guiding her hands up and down the shaft. It was bigger than she would have imagined yet she hadn't believed this would ever happen.

"This is nothing like those toys you use, is it? Do you have anything in there this big and warm?" He asked, lifting her chin to his gaze.

She stared at him with a blank expression.

"It's your turn," he said, he stepped out of the tub and water beat heavily on Erica's shoulders.

"Wash," he urged his hands in motion around his cock.

Avoiding the tainted loofa she used her hands to wash her neck and stomach.

"Wash those titties, I've been wanting to see those soaped up for so long, Erica," he smiled.

She rubbed her hands around her wide breasts, her fingers circling the nipples. Ashamed how turned on she was getting from the erotic noises he produced by jerking himself off.

He groaned loudly evacuated inside his palm, "You have no idea how worked up you had me the past few nights."

Erica wondered if it was all over. Lee leaped toward and she flinched. He let his hands play with the suds dotting her body, moving them slowly around. The sprinkling water beat down on her breasts running down her stomach to her pussy lips.

He eyed her now dripping cunt with desire, "I want you to cum too."

Lee let his hand roam down to her smooth mound. Erica fidgetted at her clit being teased expertly with his hard fingers, she kept her eyes down to avoid him seeing the hint of satisfaction in her eyes. Red tinted her relaxed complexion. She felt the need to clench onto him, her knees felt so weak from the sensation.

He stopped to grip her waist and lifted her on his shoulders.

"Noo! Stop!"

"Stop all that shouting, you're bout to be screaming in pleasure," he announced, laying her down on her bed.

Lee stood over her, taking in her naked frame, thick thighs pressed together tightly.

"Where are those toys?" He asked, looking around her room.

Erica panted and tried to breathe normally but her heart was pounding from being lifted so abruptly. She shook her head, "I don't have any."

He looked at his watch, "It is a little too early for that isn't it. You usually don't play with your pussy until 11. I want you to use the purple thing," he grinned, pointing at the window.

"I stand right over there some days, you use that purple thing and you cum so quick, one time we even came together. Those soft moans you make, You will do that for me, won't you baby?" Lee asked, placing the gun on the dresser.

She moved to her bedside table pulling out the purple device.

"Yeah, that's it," he smiled, taking a seat on the bed. "I'll do it."

She took a harsh breath, handing him the small vibrator. Lee looked at it for a moment then smelled the device, "Open your legs wide," he instructed. She opened her legs exposing her already moist womanhood to him.

"That's the prettiest pussy I've ever seen," he commented, holding on to one of her short legs.

He flipped it on and it buzzed in his hand, he plopped it on her clit. Erica squirmed around the intense vibration, "It's too high," she gasped, and one leg dropped.

"Open 'em up. Take it, if you can't take this little thing, how you gonna take me, sweetie. I've got to get you stretched and ready," he smiled, focusing the vibration on her small clit.

He gazed at the amount of juice the vibrator generated, bringing it down he stuck it inside. He moved it in and out watching her tense expression.

Erica tried not to make any sounds but she was quivering with pleasure from her favorite toy. Her knees buckled together, the vibration was too strong forcing a shunned orgasm to approach. She whimpered in suffering, her mouth dropped open but she didn't know just what to say.

"Are you going to cum?" He asked, his face incredibly concentrated on her closed eyes.

Erica became stiff reminding herself this was not what she wanted. This guy was not here to truly relieve her 16-month sex drought.

"I... I can't, stop."

"You want to cum on my tongue?" He asked in a breathy tone.

The thought of oral sex sent her ears to perk up in excitement, yet she shook her head. Ashamed she felt so weak-minded from his touch She was here, in this small town, off the grid to clear her mind of men.

Lee moved down his face around her swollen clit, he pushed the throbbing device deeper into her slippery slit.

Erica couldn't hold back, with her eyes shut tight, she conveyed a guttural moan, "Fuck, ahh, please. stop."

"Why? You want to cum on my tongue don't you?"

He let go of the sticky shaft and the device slipped out of her silky pussy. "You want something real, now?" He smiled, looking up to her closed eyes for a reply.

Her sensitive pussy clenched up as his thick fingers entered her opening.

Erica held her mouth to restrict the moans creating a muffled sound. His thumb slowly circled her now reddened clit.

"I want to hear those moans, girl. I want to taste you," he grumbled, slowly finger-fucking her creamy hole.

A soft sign escaped her lips, and her head nodded slightly, focusing on the dual sensations.

"Tell me you want me to lick it, Erica," he whispered, his breath warm on her already excited vulva.

12