Spa by the Reservoir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he returned a note with a bottle of scotch awaited him at his villa. It had Florence's perfume on it. A date was scrawled on it 4 months from then. He smiled and booked 3 days stay at the hermitage on those dates. Guess the reservoir dogs were gonna be back.

Maddy travelled back a different guy. He cruised slower, his preference in music had changed. He felt fresh as a strawberry, in high spirits and completely rejuvenated. His outlook had changed.

He breezed into work with a rather uncommon smile. He had brought a table top souvenir and a bottle of expensive wine for Vicky as gratitude for the trip that she had planned for him. She was overjoyed that he had enjoyed.

That evening as he was ready to pack up, Vicky came in and bolted the door to his spacious private office. She had the bottle of wine he had gifted her and two goblets in her hand. She placed them in an ice bucket from the fridge.

She took off her formal wear gingerly. Maddy stared wide eyed at this ambush. Was this really Vicky? She had worn a Spandex sports bra and shorts just like Florence. She gingerly tied her flowy hair at the top. She was gorgeous. She was fuller in her ass and breast than Florence. But lovely calves and flat abs made for regular exercise too. Maddy had never noticed.

She got on to his office treadmill and stood holding both railings of the machine. She arched her back and pushed her ass out.

She looked naughtily at Maddy and said, "A little birdie told me that you're fondof the rear view Boss! Let's see what you learnt at the Hermitage!"

Had Maddy's hunch been correct all along? Was Florence planted to be part of Vicky's plan after all? Was his secretary a fiend he had never understood? Well he was about to find out. He slapped her ass gently, held her firmly at the waist and mounted Vicky from behind..

Maddy wanted to head to the hermitage 4 months from then, more than ever..

Eros in disguise.

12