Spa Treatment

Story Info
A desire finally shared and explored.
3.7k words
4.41
13.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelia had mentioned a few times a sexual desire she fantasied about for several years, but never found the right opportunity to fulfill it. As a teenager she masturbated to this fantasy and it became a fairly common storyline for her when she was alone and horny. She shared it with her husband, Mike, after they were married for a few years and she knew he would accept it and not feel threatened by what was in her mind.

They developed a relationship even before they were married of sharing fantasies and being open about their desires. Like most they started out slow and didn't share what they thought was a bit kinky and not widely acceptable. She had shared that she enjoyed some light spanking at times and Mike found he enjoyed her reaction when he spanked her.

Over the years they occasionally discussed the possibilities of sexual adventures other than what they already enjoyed, such as public nudity—that turned out to be a major turn on for both of them and they liked to flash strangers and be naked in their back yard so that the neighbors could see. No one ever approached them about their nudity, but in their minds everyone saw and appreciated the view.

When they talked about multiple partners and sharing, they both were interested, but apprehensive. It became a topic for foreplay and a turn on, but not taken very seriously. Talking about this possibility became a major source of enjoyment and over time they moved closer to making it a reality. They were still far away from trying anything but they now talked about who each found attractive and explored the details of such an encounter.

"What do you think of that guy, over there?" Mike asked Shelia while they took a break at the food court in the Mall.

"Oh, he's kinda cute, but he looks way too young." Shelia responded as she allowed her eyes to wander, checking out all the people eating or walking by as their game dictated. "How about that girl in the pink tank top?" She asked Mike.

"Yeah, she is really hot. I like it that so many women these days are going braless." He said admiring Shelia's braless look.

He had talked her into wearing more revealing clothes as part of their budding public nudity fetish. Part of that was to not wear a bra when they went out.

He noticed her nipples starting to stiffen and followed her gaze. An older man had just gotten his food and was looking for an open table. Shelia's eyes followed his progress.

"What about that guy over there just sitting down?" Mike asked indicating the man Shelia had been watching.

"He's cute." She said with a sparkle in her eye.

"I know you like older guys, so what would you like to do with him?"

"Oh, I don't know," she replied, but her body betrayed her by displaying exactly what she's like to do with this man, "Maybe flash him."

"You want to? That would be hot. Good thing you are wearing a skirt today. Want to turn towards him and allow your shirt to ride up a bit, maybe even open your legs a little?"

Shelia turned beet red. This was a bit further than they had gone before. It was blatant and focused on a guy she found attractive. "That could be fun," she said as she turned her chair towards the old man pulling up her skirt several inches as she adjusted her seat.

After several moments she noticed that the man glanced her way and her embarrassment grew. She quickly pulled down her shirt and stood up. Mike followed her lead and they left the food court. On the way home Shelia commented, "That was hot. I haven't been this turned on in a long time, we need to get home quickly before I attack you here."

Mike pulled into their garage and Shelia left a trail of discarded clothes on her way to the bedroom. Mike followed as quickly as he could and just as quickly stripped out of his clothes. He saw Shelia bent over the bed with her butt high in the air. "Spank me!" she screamed.

After a marathon afternoon of sex they both lay panting and exhausted.

"Exposing yourself to that guy seemed to really turn you on." Mike commented once he caught his breath.

Shelia replied, "I've had a fantasy about older guys as far back as I can remember, but this was the first time I ever flirted with one."

"I've known you have had a thing about old guys for a while now. It is more intense than I thought. We will have to find more old guys for you."

Their hobby of people watching and deciding what they each wanted to do with them sexually took a turn to include Shelia exposing herself to a select few.

Shelia pointed out another cute girl while they sat on a bench enjoyed an ice cream in the park. Mike looked over and said he was definitely interested. She had medium sized breasts and prominent nipples, but the thing that got Mike's attention was her yoga pants and the camel toe.

Shelia smiled as she indicated she won the game by getting Mike aroused first. "I win, so when we get home you will lick me to orgasm."

Mike agreed, this was their standing bet, but it did seem unfair since there were more young cute women than old men. Just as they were getting ready to leave an old man sat down on the bench opposite of them on the other side of the walkway. He was only about ten feet from them. Mike immediately pointing him out to his wife who had already noticed and like before her nipples indicated her interest.

"Wanna flash him?" Mike asked, and instead of answering Shelia opened her legs. She saw that the man noticed but pretended that she didn't. She sat there for several more minutes slowing licking her ice cream in what she deemed to be a very provocative way. She shifted in her seat and leaned in towards her husband to say something to him.

"Is he watching?" she asked.

"Yes." Mike answered.

Shelia rotated her body back towards the old man and made sure to spread her legs showing him that she wore no panties today then stood and started to walk away. Mike rose and walking with her noting how she walked with a bit more sway in her hips than normal. He then decided that he needed to find a club where she could be naked in front of older men. There were several around that he knew about.

When they arrived back home the events of their last outing were repeated. Shelia was naked bend over the bed with her ass high.

"Hurry up and spank me!" she cried out.

Mike spanked the luscious bottom of his sexy wife and wondered if the fantasies she had of the old men involved spanking. There was a club he knew of that catered to spanking fetishes.

She had completely forgotten about winning the bet at the park and turned around to take Mike's cock deep into her mouth. She sucked on his length for a minute or two then licked down the underside of his shaft and onto his balls. She licking and sucked on his balls just as if she had been the one to lose the bet, then licked back up to the tip. She tongued his tip until he started to squirm then she took all of him deep into her mouth and started to pump him until he filled her mouth with his cum.

After a half hour of rest Shelia straddled him and was bouncing away in first the cowgirl position and then the reverse cowgirl. He had a great view of her ass in that position. He was again exhausted and drained before she was ready to stop.

The following day Mike checked out the club he remembered and just as he expected on the weekends there were restrictions. Single women could always get in, but single men could not. It was couples and single women only, but during the week if those restrictions were in place the club would remain empty. Midweek the clientele were mostly older men with a few women. The older men could not compete with the younger men on the weekend, plus the cover charge was less. This was exactly what Mike was looking for.

The club advertised itself as a spa complete with warm baths, steam rooms, and massage tables. Towels were provided but nudity was encouraged.

Mike informed his wife of what he found and asked if she were interested. She did get excited at the thought initially but then looked a bit fearful.

"I'm not sure about being naked in front of a bunch of strange men. It is very exciting as a fantasy, but reality can be very different. What if they are into inflicting pain? I've heard that some of these clubs chain up women and beat them. I wouldn't want that." Shelia confessed.

"This is not that kind of club, but I understand your concern. Maybe we can play around with exposing you a bit more until you are confortable with that. What do you think about wearing shorter skirts and bending over more often in public?"

"Oh, that sounds exciting. Will I be wearing panties or not?"

"Up to you," Mike said grinning. "Want to go shopping for some short skirts?"

Shelia changed into a thin white button up blouse and the shortest skirt she owned. It landed about four inches above her knee and was considered very short in her peer group. She opted to wear a thong today as it would show off her ass nicely, but she would not be nude under such a short skirt especially since she was out to find something even shorter.

Back at the Mall where they first started the showing off to old guys, they started at one end and checked out every clothing store they saw. Shelia was getting into it as she saw one short skirt after another, most were clothes that teenagers wore and she was a bit past the teenage years. She tried on several skirts and modeled them for Mike. She got more and more turned on walking around wearing what she considered next to nothing.

There were only a few people in this store, but as she stepping out of the dressing room wearing one or the shorter skirts she noticed an older man in the waiting area talking with her husband. She walked over and did a spin in from of Mike and the older man.

"What do you think of this one?" She asked. She spun around again allowing the skirt to flare out a bit and show off her uncovered derriere. She faced Mike, but saw that the older man was watching her very closely. She looked over her shoulder as if seeing something on the floor behind her.

"What's this?" she said as she turned around and bent over to pickup something on the floor. "Oh, nothing." She said to herself.

She knew she had given the old man a view of her naked ass. When she turned back around her hardened nipples were on display and she also noticed a bulge in the man's pants.

"Well?" she said to her husband.

"I like it." He replied.

"It's not too long is it?" she asked and then pointedly stared at the old man whose pants seemed way too tight.

Mike took the opportunity to introduce Shelia to the man he had been talking to. "Shelia this is Jack. He is here with his granddaughter who is trying on some clothes. What do you think of Shelia's skirt Jack?"

"I think it is very nice and Mike here is a very lucky man to have such a beautiful wife as you, Shelia"

They ended up buying that skirt and a few more. When they got home Shelia commented on how much she enjoyed displaying herself and chatting with Jack. She modeled several more skirts to Jack and her husband, displaying her bare butt as often as she could. He had to know she was doing it intentionally.

Shelia was not as desperate to be spanked as soon as they walked into the house, but she still wanted her butt warmed. She fantasized about Jack being the one spanking her and she had an intense orgasm.

Several minutes later as they lay naked in bed she shared her fantasy about Jack with her husband. He developed an instant erection as she relayed the details of Jacks hands stroking her bare bottom them landing a smack right in the middle of her ass, then he'd start stroking her again. She told Mike how she imagined Jack's naked cock resting on her butt then fucking her from the rear.

"Sounds like we need to go out more often." Mike observed.

Shelia looked over at Mike's hard-on. "I think you enjoyed that fantasy as much as I did. What would you think if I imagined this being Jack's cock?" as she gripped Mike's stiffened dick. "What if I were licking Jack's balls?" she lowered her head and licked her husband's balls then sucked on each one. " What if I fantasied about licking up Jack's cock?" She licked her tongue up the length of Mike's cock and took all of him into her mouth. She pulled him out and said, " What if I was, hmm..." She stopped and engulfed Mike's cock. She pumped him fast and hard taking him deeply with each stroke until he let go with a mighty ejaculation. They both rolled over exhausted but with a new insight of each other.

They went out again the next day and went back to the park, but this time Shelia was not looking for women her husband might like, she knew what he wanted and she searched for older men. Within moments the same guy from the other day again sat across from them. Shelia waved to him. She had discovered that she enjoyed flirting with people she knew, or at least had met, more that with anonymous strangers.

He waved back. Shelia got up and turned around to set her purse on the bench next to her husband making sure she bent over far enough to display her pantieless ass. She wore the short skirt she bought the other day with Jack.

She then turned back around and walked over to meet the old man. After sitting with him for a few minutes and chatting they both got up and walked over to where Mike was still seated.

"Mike, this is Peter, he comes here every day to people watch. Most people seem to just walk on by as if he were just part of the bench. He said I'm the first person to actually come over and say hi." Shelia said by way of introduction.

"Hi, Peter." Mike said, "How long have you been coming to the park?"

"About two years, ever since my wife died; she loved this park." Peter answered. "You are a very lovely couple and I'm so glad you took the time to say hi to an old man."

"Do you think Shelia is attractive?" Mike asked.

Shelia had angled her body towards Peter and pulled the already short skirt up higher and spread her legs.

Peter looked over and the display Shelia provided to him; his eyes seemed glued to that area between her legs. "She is very beautiful and sexy."

"Thank you," Shelia purred.

Mike started to explain their game to Peter. "We are exploring a new sexual game and we thought you might be willing to play with us, Peter. I'm glad you find Shelia sexy. Do you like her butt?" Shelia stood up and bent over. Her skirt was already high and half of her bare butt was already exposed.

Peter could not believe his good fortune; "It is the most beautiful thing I've seen in a very long time. Would you mind if I fondled it?"

Shelia answered. "I would be offended if you didn't." She then raised her skirt up to her waist.

Peter squeezed her cheeks and kneaded her globes opening and closing the crease and watching as her dual openings were exposed then hidden. His panting increased, as did Shelia's. Mike watched closely as his arousal built.

"Do you want to spank her?" Mike asked.

Peter could only nod and placed a few well-placed swats on the very center of her ass. His breathing increased and finally he stopped and took a step back. He was panting heavily.

"Thank you for making an old man very happy, but I'm afraid I have to stop now, but I'm here every day if you want to play again."

Mike and Shelia went home both highly aroused. They were naked and on the bed when Shelia looked at her husband, grabbed his cock and said. "Do you want to fuck me now Peter or would you like to spank me more?" She then took his now throbbing cock into her mouth. You have a large cock, Peter."

Mike then exploded in her mouth.

Shelia said after a moment, "That was really hot. I loved pretending you were Peter and I think you did too. Do you still have the information about that club?

Two days later they pulled into a relatively empty parking lot in front of a building with a sign identifying it as Rosy Cheeks.

Shelia looked over at Mike, "Rosy Cheeks? Are you kidding?"

Mike just laughed, "It is truth in advertising. This club caters to those who like spanking. I thought you might like it."

They paid the admission fee and were instructed on the locations of the changing rooms and the house rules. They each went to their respective locker rooms and got undressed. Mike waited for his wife. She walked out draped in a towel. She had folded over the top so that it only covered half of her butt.

They walked around and spotted about a dozen men all of them older and one other woman who was being spanked by one of the men while another man played with her breasts.

"This looks like fun," Shelia commented.

They saw the hot tub with three men soaking in it and then walked over to the pool where another couple of men were swimming. Everyone they saw so far was totally naked. They stepped inside the steam room, but it was empty. A naked man walked up to them, "First time here?" He asked.

"Yes," Mike answered, "I'm Mike and this is my wife Shelia."

"I'm Bill," the man responded and held out his hand.

Mike shook his hand, but when Bill offered his hand to Shelia, she did not take it, instead she announced, "I feel way over dressed." And removed her towel. She handed it to Mike and continued to say, " I prefer hugs," and opened her arms to the man. She pressed her naked breasts into his naked chest and felt his arousal rising between her legs. "Isn't this better?"

"Definitely," Bill responded. "Were you told of the initiation?"

"No, but that sounds rather exciting if the name Rosy Cheeks means anything." Shelia giggled.

Bill turned her around and took a nice long look at her pale yet firm butt. He stroked her and when she pushed her butt into his hand he landed a smack on each cheek.

She squealed, and then said, "Oh, that is what I thought it might be. Do I get that from every member or just you?"

"Hang on a moment and I'll see what I can do," Bill replied. "Hey Chuck," Bill yelled over to another naked man.

Chuck came over and was introduced to both Mike and Shelia. By this time Mike also had an erection and had put the towels down on a chair.

Chuck caressed Shelia's butt then fondled her breasts. "You are very sexy and responsive." He announced. "Would you like to be spanked?"

"That's why we are here." Shelia responded.

Chuck pulled over a bench and sat down. He patted his lap and Shelia lay over it feeling his firm cock press into her side. Chuck spanked her fast but not overly hard. The heat rose in Shelia. She looked over at her husband who was watching all the action and seemed as aroused as she was. Chuck rolled her off of his lap, but she would not let him get up until she took his cock into her mouth for a quick suck or two.

Mike and Shelia excused themselves to check out the rest of the facility.

"What do you think so far?" Shelia asked.

"I'm loving it, how about you?" It is far better than I imagined. "You seemed to like it when Chuck had me over his knee."

"Yeah I did, I liked it when you sucked his cock too." Mike added.

"I thought you might. It turned me on knowing you were watching.

As they walked though the rooms Shelia felt a hand squeezing her butt followed by a swat from each man they passed.

"I think the rosy glow on my butt is an invitation to every man here to give me a squeeze and another swat. I like that."

Do you want to meet a few other people and maybe get more than just a quick squeeze and slap?" Mike asked.

Shelia looked down and saw mike's raging hard-on. She gripped it and said, "You bet I do and it looks like you want to watch."

The next man who caressed Shelia's butt was chosen to be the one accosted by her breasts. She pressed her breasts into his chest and stuck her tongue down his throat. "Do you want to do more than just tease?" she asked.

His name was Dave and loved ass play. He fingered her as well as spanked her. She came a few times lying over his lap. She made sure to reward him with her mouth. With her hand still on his cock she looked over at Mike, "Can I fuck him too?" she asked.

12