Space Ball Run

Story Info
Cannon ball run in space... with a whole lot of breasts.
3.5k words
4.39
2.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSwiftly
JSwiftly
6 Followers

Captain Jack Hancock ran his finger off the back of the top card of his deck. He was dressed in a formal military uniform, complete with epaulets, tassels, and a multitude of medals. As always he felt a surge of pride looking down at his medals, he really needed to give himself another one sometime soon.

He sipped from a Martini glass filled with potent alcohol and was constantly touching the beautiful women on either side of him. One was a tanned Asian woman in a light brown sari, the other a redhead in oily overalls, neither could ever have been called flat-chested.

"You ain't got nothing," growled the Calamarian across from the table,.

A dozen different species of the half-aquatic Calamarians were packed into the crowded spaceport bar, like sardines in an overly on-the-nose metaphor.

The alien facing Jack directly across the table looked like a cross between a bodybuilder and a shark. It had huge muscular arms and a long face, packed with razor-sharp teeth.

"I've got this in the bag," Jack retorted confidently, "But if you're feeling lucky we could up the stakes." He took a deep dramatic breath, "Let's say the contract for the Claw's latest job."

A hush ran threw the room and suddenly every set of fishy eyes was on their table.

"But Boss," a smaller Calamarian, with bug eyes and tentacles, hissed. "He's already betting on credit."

"Yeah," the Shark Man nodded, "What are you offering as collateral."

Jack threw a control wand down on the table, "How about the fastest ship this side of the forbidden zone?" he offered with a waggle of his eyes.

"Ha," the bug-eyed Calamarian laughed, "He means that giant flying dong outside."

The collective bar looked out of the Star Port window and Jack's ship, the Penetrator, the tallest and most interestingly shaped ship in port. Build in the style of an old-fashioned rocket, it consisted of a long cylinder propelled by two circular thrusters at its base. The raised cockpit completed the phallic look perfectly.

"The Calamari Cartel has a dozen ships," the Shark grinned showing off his multitude of teeth, "What would I need with that flying compensator?"

"Ah," Jack said the insult pinging harmlessly off his ego. "Asha, stand up," he ordered, his eyes not leaving his opponent.

The tanned woman pushed her seat back and stood up. Other than the brown Sari all she wore was a black slave collar. She was thin but with a huge, massively out-of-proportion, pair of natural breasts.

"Aasha here is a descendant of Old Earth's India," Jack said presenting her like a prize. "I don't know if all Indians had breasts quite as impressive as hers, but I like to think they did. Aasha, show them the goods."

"Yes Master," the Indian woman said and slipped the Sari off of her shoulders, the entire garment slid down her body easily. Her breasts were ridiculously oversized, shaped like teardrops, and as big as watermelons. A neatly kept dark landing strip marked the path from her navel to her pussy lips.

"We found her in a stasis pod on a derelict pleasure cruiser," Jack explained, "The sole survivor. She was raised from birth to be a sex slave, so she has skills that will blow your mind."

"What about her?" the big Calamarian indicated the woman on Jack's other side.

"Dream on you fish-faced fuck," Kaley, the ship's first engineer, replied gruffly. She wasn't one to mince her words, was known to mince the occasional face.

Tall and muscular with a short bob of wild red hair she should have appeared masculine, but a pretty face and large round bust countered this nicely. While nothing compared to Aasha's her breasts were large and impossibly spherical, constantly looking ready to explode from her low-cut overalls.

"I'm not a slave," the Engineer continued in a matter-of-fact voice, "And I'm not up for sale."

"Yeah, you can have her too," Jack declared nonchalantly, "She sucks like a black hole, but has a temper, beware."

"For fucks sake Captain," Kaley hissed at him.

"Don't worry," Jack smiled at her, "I've got this in the bag. Now get your tits out and let the horrendous fish monsters see what he's playing for."

"You are a god damned pig," she grumbled and unbuttoned the straps on her overalls. Her big breasts exploded out, they were large, pale, and crowned with small conical nipples.

The bug-eyed Calamarian moved round the table, groping each of the women in turn, his slimy tentacles wrapping around their breasts. Even Aasha, a trained professional, flinched at his slimy touch. Kaley endured him for a few seconds then picked him up easily in one hand and threw him across the room.

"Ha," the Shark Faced Alian Laughed, "They will do nicely, and when we're done with them we can make them into kebabs."

"I'm sure that's just slang for some horribly degraded sex act," Jack assured Kaley when she glared at him.

"Let's play," Shark Face announced slamming a data crystal down on the table. "Your ship and the two whores against the meet location for Claws job."

"Hey," Kaley shouted, offended at the word whore.

"Next card for the game then," the Bug-Eyed alien wheezed limping back to his place at the center of the table.

He flipped over one card from the deck and placed it in the center of the table. Jack moved like lightning slamming his card down on top of the dealers.

"Snap," he shouted, winning the game.

###

There was instant chaos in the bar. Calamarians shouted and jostled each other in shock at the result. In the confusion, no one noticed a small blonde figure move out of the shadows and take up position near the door.

"Fairs, fair," Jack grinned snatching the data crystal off of the table. Kaley and Aasha quickly covered themselves up and followed Jack towards the door.

Kaley had to land a few well-placed, reducing several fish faces to mush, as they pressed through the crowd. They were nearly there when a small box around Jack's belt sparked and fizzled, causing the holographic card on the table to vanish.

There was a moment of silence before every Calamarian in the room roared in fury and charged toward Jack and the girls. An explosion shook the room and they all froze staring at the previously unnoticed blonde holding a blunderbuss nearly as large as her.

"Back," she shouted, "All of you, or I'll paint the walls in canned tuna."

Jen, the ship's electrician and Kaley's partner was small and petite, the polar opposite of her partner. She had short spiked blonde hair and wore a tight green tank top and khaki cargo pants.

The cannon's kickback had knocked Jen from her feet, but the shot bought Kaley enough time to fight her way to her partner. She seized the huge gun and swung it around to fire an indiscriminate shot into the crowd.

"I'll show you kebabs," she roared. Jen pulled an elaborate remote from her belt and flicked a switch. The bar's fire suppression system activated filling the room with thick flame retardant gas. The Calamari's scattered in a panicked bedlam, laser blasts shot through the smoke, and countless smaller fights erupted in the confusion.

Hidden in the chaos Jack, Aasha, Kaley, and Jen slipped through the crowd and out into the spaceport.

"So where are we going boss," Kaley asked as they rushed down a service corridor.

"Looks like Ganami Station," Jake said, placing the data crystal into his wrist computer.

###

"Ganami Station," Kraemer said, his thick arms folded over his barrel chest, "That can be done." The first mate was a black male in his early fifties, but still strong as a bull, despite his years.

"Great," Capitan Serena Harington, gave her first mate a smile. She was young for her post, barely out of her teens, with long blonde hair and an amazing figure. She was thin but had curves in all the right places, a thick ass, and an ample set of double-D breasts.

Her skin-tight uniform and been specifically designed to show off her firm young body. Several large holes had been strategically left out of the grey material to show off as much flesh as possible. It was what the crew liked, so it was what she wore.

"The ship is in full working order, fuelled up and ready to go," Kraemer added, efficient as always. It wasn't surprising he was leading in the merit table for the third week running. "That is if Haworth gets his finger out of his ass, the engines are still only operating at half capacity."

Serena's face fell, her engineer was a class-A pain in her ass, sometimes literally.

"I'll deal with it," she sighed and headed down towards engineering.

She had inherited her ship, the Clit Nine, from her father, the legendary Hammer Face Harrington. He'd been one of the galaxy's most famous and successful smugglers. When he died he left his ship and crew to his only daughter.

The problem had been her only real qualification was the control wand coded to her DNA. The aging crew needed her to operate the ship, but they didn't respect her. They left in dribs and drabs. Retiring or quitting with varying degrease of grace and goodwill.

It had looked like she'd lose them all. That was until she came up with the merit system. Basically, the crew member who earned the most merit points in a week would get to spend the night with her.

Sadly by the time she had the idea, she only had three crew members left. Now it was only her weekly attentions that kept them on the ship. Naturally, it was the ever-loyal and efficient Kraemer who got to have her most weeks, but old Toothless Pete and Haworth had to get their turns.

Toothless Pete, the navigator, was seventy-two, with one eye and a bionic leg. The thought of spending the night with him would have turned Serena's stomach, but the old man was only interested in one thing. He was obsessed with eating pussy and would happily do it all night. He wasn't bad at it either.

Haworth on the other hand did turn her stomach. She could stand his fat body, dreadful hygiene, and even his bad breath. His cruel and humiliating tastes in the bedroom were the reason she couldn't stand him.

It didn't take long for her to start rigging the merit system against him. That led to the already surly engineer becoming damn right insubordinate. He would deliberately hold back on work refusing to do it unless his captain offered him extra, motivation.

When the door to engineering slid open, Haworth was waiting for her leaning on a steel guard rail. He wore a filthy T-shirt and worn blue slacks, the only thing that would stretch around his fat belly.

"Hey Cap," he sneered, "What's up?"

"You know why I'm here," Selena shouted, "What is going on with the engines?"

"Yeah, I do know why you're here," the fat man agreed giving her a lecherous stare. "And so do you."

"Just tell me what's happening with the engines," Selena demanded.

The fat man sucked in a breath between his teeth, "Well, it's a big job see. It could take me a while. Of course, I might go a bit faster with the proper motivation,"

"Damn you," Selena took a deep breath, she knew she wasn't going to win. "What do you want?"

"How about my slut captain gets her tits out, kneels down, and opens her dirty little mouth for me," Haworth loved nothing more than degrading his captain.

"God your a pig," Selena pulled the hole in her uniform that showed off her cleavage wider. The material stretched and her breasts flopped out. She got down on her knees and opened her mouth, rolling her eyes at the Engineer.

She didn't beg or argue, experience had taught her that only made him enjoy it more.

Despite her resolve, Selena leaned indistinctively back from the engineer as he dropped his slacks and took his chubby already erect penis in one hand. The other hand clasped tightly onto her head and pulled her onto his unwashed manhood.

He didn't give her the chance to suck on him, he rammed it into her mouth as hard and deep as he could manage. Selena could only glug and gag as he took her head in both hands and slammed her face back and forward as hard and fast as he could.

Tears poured down Selena's face, not just from the rough treatment, but the horrendous taste and smell from her Engineers sweaty crotch.

"Say it," he ordered pulling her off of his meat for a second.

Selena knew exactly what he meant, "I'm your dirty little slut captain," she droned in a sad monotone.

He pulled her back down fucking her face even harder. Long strings of drool erupted from the sides of her mouth, dripping down onto her tits.

"Your nothing but a worthless little cunt," Haworth told her had he violated her mouth. "You're a glorified started switch for this ship. I'm the one that keeps the can flying, and what are you?"

"A worthless slut," she said in the same monotone. His little sessions with her were definitely getting worse Selena realized.

"On your back slut and squeeze those tits together," Haworth grinned at Selena's pained expression, he knew how much she hated this part.

The mesh metal floor dug into Selena's back as she lay down and the breath went out of her when the fat engineer mounted her chest. She sandwiched her breasts around his cock anyway, keen to get the ordeal over with.

"Mouth too, bitch," Haworth barked and Selena opened her mouth leaning her head up as far as she could, her tongue out. He grabbed her hair again and started fucking through her tits, pushing up into her mouth

"Stupid jumped up little cunt," Haworth panted as he rode her breasts.

Selena could tell he was nearly done, he never did last long, especially when he was degrading her this badly.

"Right down your slut throat," he declared inching forward, forcing his cock as deep into her throat as he could.

Selena started to struggle for the first time, panicking as both his weight and penis cut off her oxygen supply. It was only a few seconds before Haworth bucked uncontrollably firing his load directly down his captain's throat.

"Fuck, fuck," he breathed slowly sliding himself in and out of her mouth a few more times before releasing her head.

Selena slumped back flat coughing violently and gasping for air.

"Thanks, captain," the fat man said brightly getting off the young woman, "That was a blast, we should do this again soon." He whistled as he sauntered back to the rail he'd been leaning on and twisted a valve a few times. "There you go full power."

"You fucking bastard," Selena managed to wheeze, dragging herself unsteadily to her feet.

She staggered out of the engineering room, cringing at Haworth's raucous laughter behind her. She had to do something about him, he was getting worse.

###

"Attention crew," Jack announced entering the Penetrator's briefing room.

No one moved. In fairness Aasha was always standing at attention, waiting to serve her master's every need. Jen and Kaley lounged across two of the briefing rooms comfy seats with their feet on the table.

Jack's first stop as always was the room's mini bar. When his Martini glass was full to overflowing he stood at the head on the table. "Now crew as you know my daring plan worked and I selflessly and daringly retrieved a valuable contract."

"Selflessly?" Kaley scoffed, "You gambled Me and Aasha on a game of snap, you pig."

"I know," Jack looked remorseful, "It pained me to take such a risk, but it was for the greater good."

"Greater good my ass," Kaley shook her head.

"First things first, before we start," Jack scanned the three ladies, "Who's the lucky lady today?"

Both Jen and Kaley returned him cold looks so he turned to Aasha, "You're up my dear."

Just like in the bar, Aasha flicked the shoulders of her Sari and it fell to the ground. She bent over the briefing room table in front of Jack putting her hands into two well-worn grooves.

Jack undid his belt and pressed in behind her. The slave girl let out a faint gasp as he pushed inside her and began fucking her from behind.

It was Jack's heartfelt opinion that as the ship's Captain, he should be allowed to fuck any one of his crew whenever he felt like it. His crew seemed to disagree. It wasn't that they were prudish, both Kaley and Jen were from Orgasmus Seven a planet renowned for its sexual excess and polyamorous relationships.

The problem was they were generally busy keeping the ship running. Having their Captain constantly trying to put his dick inside them was just inconvenient. The daily briefings were the perfect solution. Jack would pick one of the girls and fuck them as he gave the briefing.

Everyone took their turn, even if they didn't always give him the chest-scratching eye-rolling orgasms he felt he deserved. Other than Aasha of course, she was always willing to do whatever made him happy.

The Indian girl's big breasts swung back and forth as the Captain's hips slapped against her ass.

"Now why did we risk so much for this contract?" Jack asked. All he got were a couple of disinterested nods so he forged on. "Because this is a contract from the enigmatic Claw, a real big spender, who's been throwing some real cash around lately."

"Yeah, yeah," Jen yawned, "We know."

"This job is a simple fetch and carry," Jack increased his tempo, sending Aasha's big boobs bouncing wildly.

"Oh yes master," Aasha screamed, she knew how to put on a show.

"First come, first served, and the payout is one million credits," Jack grinned widely at the girl's shocked expressions.

"Holy fuck," Jen gasped.

"Holly fuck," Aasha echoed, her eyes closed pushing back onto Jack's cock as he slowed.

"That's amazing," Kaley admitted, swinging her feet off the table.

"That's amazing," Aasha cried in agreement.

"Aasha darling," Jack got her attention with a slap to the ass, "Can you keep it down. How about you suck my balls for a minute."

"Yes master," the slave managed to sound as excited as always at the prospect. She turned and squatted in front of the Capitan licking and sucking his balls, while gently massaging his cock.

"The details are a little fuzzy," Jack admitted, "All we have is a time and location for the meet. No information on what the cargo is or where it's going."

"Hell for one million I'll smuggle something into hell itself," Jen rubbed her hands together excitedly.

"The only detail," Jake said slowly, "It is an open contract, it's been offered to more than one ship."

"For fuck sake," Kaley cursed.

"Don't worry," Jake gave her one of his winning smiles and took another sip of his Martini, "We have the fastest ship around, we'll get the job for sure."

The two girls nodded at that, seeming satisfied.

"Just one more thing," Jake smiled at them, "Do you forgive me?"

"Yeah, I guess," Kaley shrugged, favoring him a little smile.

"You don't look like you've forgiven me," Jack gave them another cheeky smile then looked down at his cock. Aasha was still dutifully attending to his balls.

"Seriously," Kaley laughed, she and Jen exchanged a look and rolled their eyes in unison.

"You are a nightmare," Jen laughed but leaned in and pulled the top of Kaley's overalls down.

Once more her big boobs erupted out. Jen gave each nipple a little kiss and suck before Kaley pulled her tank top up over her head. Jen's ninny pert C cups seemed minuscule when compared to the other two women's boobs.

After exchanging a long kiss both women climbed up onto the table and crawled on all fours towards their Captain. When they reached him they leaned down flat and started taking turns sucking his cock.

"We forgive you," Kaley said kissing his tip a few times.

"Yeah, we forgive you," Jen agreed when it was her turn to slip it in her mouth.

Jack was already close to cumming, so they only had a couple turns each before the girls felt the warning shudder. Aasha kept on tickling his balls with her tongue while Jen jerked him off, pointing his dick directly in Kaley's face.

"Yes, yes, yes," Jack panted as he came. Hot white cum sprayed out of him in long ropes, splattering across Kaley's face. It ran down her cheek and dipped onto Aasha's waiting tongue. When he was spent Jen leaned in a sucked the last few drops out of him.

JSwiftly
JSwiftly
6 Followers
12