Space Ball Run Ch. 03

Story Info
Cannon ball run in space... The race is on.
4.4k words
4.42
876
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSwiftly
JSwiftly
6 Followers

Camryn Price, Captain in the Galactic Police, made it to her bridge at a sprint. Large patches of her Blue and Silver uniform still smouldered from the explosion a few minutes ago. God damned Klanons, she'd lost a third of her crew in that firefight.

Camryn was five eight, with shoulder-length blonde hair and an athletic but feminine build. She was young for a Captain but had risen in the ranks due to her intelligence, hard work, and sheer daring.

"First mate," she shouted, "Make ready for lift off."

"Yes Ma'am," the First mate replied arriving on the bridge just behind her.

The Galactic Police had dispatched her to investigate the mysterious Claw, and she was starting to see why. Ever since the great AI wars no one had entered the forbidden zone and returned. Whatever business he had there it could only spell trouble for the galaxy.

"Get me sensor data," Camryn ordered, "I want to know what's going on out there."

"On it," the sensor officer replied looking over his shoulder, then spinning round to take a second look, "Um Ma'am," he said pointing at her.

Galactic Police uniforms were notoriously tight and figure-hugging. They compressed the female crew's breasts to the point of being androgynous. However, if they were ripped in just the wrong, or the right, place all that compressed flesh burst out.

One smouldering hole in Camryn's uniform was clearly in one of those places and a generous double-D breast had popped out.

"I want visuals," Camryn barked at the officer, stuffing her breast back in as best she could.

"Oh we have those," he whispered, earning himself a furious glare from his Captain.

A digital display appeared across the front of the bridge clearly depicting the entire system. Small symbols marked the space station, the system's primary jump point, secondary jump points, and each of the other ships.

One little penis shape, the Penetrator, was already nearly at the primary jump point.

Half the Breaker Boy's ships and a large luxury yacht had successfully disengaged from the station and were racing after the Penetrator. The yacht was called the Marriet and the Broken Chain had hijacked it several months ago. Every inch on its once majestic hull was now limned with roughly welded torpedo tubes.

Her own ship, the Valiant, and the Klanon's mini destroyer, The Sword Swallower, were pulling away from the station now.

That only left the large sphere, presumably owned by the seven, and a small smugglers ship called the Clit 9 docked. God only knew what either of them was up to.

"The Penetrator is jumping now," the sensor officer announced. His face was still a little flushed from seeing his Captain's breast. "But one of the Breaker Boy's ships is accelerating fast. Jesus, look at that thing go."

An icon marking a Breaker Boy's ship zipped across the screen impossibly fast stopping at the jump point. The Mariana was hot on its tail and arrived just a few minutes later. It slowed rapidly as it approached the gate and dozens of small red explosions symbols appeared all around it.

"Damn," Camryn had to smile at the Breaker Boys' ingenuity, "They've mined the gate." They must have stripped out that ship's jump drives and tuned up it's in-system engines. A smart tactic if you had a large fleet of slow-moving ships.

"Are there any other jump points in this system?" Camryn demanded.

"Our maps show three," her Navigation officer shouted back, "But none of them lead to an optimal route to the Obsentia Station."

Camryn took a deep breath, thinking fast. "Manoeuvrer towards the next best jump point," she decided. "It'll be faster than trying to pick our way through that minefield."

The bridge shook violently.

"Capitan," the Sensor Officer called, holding onto his console for support, "The Klanons are attacking us."

###

Bad Apple Betty watched a similar display to Camryn in the cramped cockpit of her own ship, The Pretty Poison. The only difference was while she could see them, they couldn't see her.

The Pretty Poison was a small fighter with in build stealth tech, the perfect ship for a bounty hunter. Betty watched the action unfold across the system, happy to bide her time. Eventually the small smuggling vessel, the Clit 9 disembarked heading to the system's third Jump point.

Betty had recognized Toothless Pete at the meet. If anyone could find a shortcut it was that old relic. She powered up her engines to follow them, or at least she tried to.

"Stupid bloody Twinks," she swore punching the dashboard.

It really wasn't fair, Betty mused getting up. You kill your entire crew once or twice, and you get a reputation as a bad captain. Now she was stuck with a crew of useless drug-addled Twinks.

The moment the cockpit door slid open her world became one of loud music and strobe lighting. Three furry twinks were dancing with one of the Breaker Breaker boys in the corridor. One had a plate covered in long lines of a blue powder, she was offering it to the unfortunate man. He'd be dead by morning.

Twinks weren't a naturally aggressive species, but they were one of the most dangerous in the galaxy. They only reproduced once in their life span but spent their youths collecting genetic material from as many partners as possible. Their entire lives until pregnancy tended to be drug-fuelled orgies.

Squeezing past the dancing group Betty moved deeper into the ship. She passed through the crew quarters, finding another Breaker Boy on one of the bunks. A Twink had its cat-like face wrapped around his cock while two more ran their hands all over his body.

"Yes, yes, yes," the Man moaned as he came in the Twink's mouth. "How about a little break," he panted, but one of the other Twinks was straddling him already. "Auw, come on," he complained.

The problem with Twinks was their lust for genetic material was overpowering. They would lure their victims to parties, fill them to the eyeballs with drugs, then quite literally fuck them to death.

As Betty passed the last door in the crew quarters a hand grabbed onto the corner of the door.

"Please," a third and final Breaker begged, pulling himself along the floor, "No more."

"You knew what you were doing," Betty shook her head and brought her boot down on the man's wrist. He let go of the door and two Twinks pulled him back into the room.

Everyone knew what Twinks did,

There were plenty out there who felt being fucked to death was a good way to die. Most changed their minds halfway through, but by then it was too late. The furry sluts would suck and fuck, until their victims couldn't stand it any longer. Then the feline sluts would fill them up with drugs and carry on anyway. In the end, there was little left but a dried-out grinning husk.

Fat Cath was working in the engine room when Bad Apple Betty stormed in. The heavily pregnant Twink struggled to reach the knobs and dials but persevered. The only time Twinks were vaguely productive was when they were pregnant.

"God damn it Cath," Betty raged, "Why is this ship crawling along like a knee-capped priest in a Sunday School."

"There's only one of me," Cath sighed, "It was easier when we had Sal,"

Saggy Sal, Betty did the naming, had given birth only a few days ago. Twink mothers never survived the birth of their litter, it was a messy affair.

"Those little sluts upstairs are working on it," Betty chuckled, softening slightly "You just try not to pop till they're all good and knocked up."

"I'll try must best," Cath laughed, "For now I can give you full speed, weapons, or stealth, but only one at a time."

"For Christ's sake," Betty cursed.

###

"For Christ's Sake," Camryn swore, the entire bridge shaking violently. The Klanons had followed them through the second jump point, firing continually.

"We've lost pressure in the hanger and the entire of sector C," the First Mate said in a remarkably steady voice, "Shields at thirty percent."

"Can we turn and fight?" Camryn demanded, her own fear turning into anger.

"We wouldn't last five minutes against a Klanon destroyer, even a mini one," the Sensor officer said. He turned around and his eyes went wide.

Camryn realized her breast had fallen out again, "Eyes front," she barked, not having time to compose herself "All power to the engines, we need to outrun them."

The bridge lurched again, far more violently than before. Crew members were thrown from their consoles like rag dolls, bouncing around the room.

"What the hell was that?" Camryn clung tightly to her command chair until the ship stopped shaking.

"We were hit by something," the Sensor officer replied dazed, half his face was now covered in blood. "Oh god, it was a boarding pod."

The digital screen burst back into life across the front of the bridge. It now showed footage from one of the ship's corridors. Two large, brown-skinned, Klanon warriors marched down the corridor carrying oversized blasters.

A security team took up defensive positions at the other end of the corridor. The Klanons raised their guns and the footage blurred. When it refocused the security team were all smoking corpses and the Klanons hadn't broken their stride.

"You need to get into your office Ma'am," the First Mate said firmly, drawing his blaster from a waist holster.

"Like hell I do," Camryn drew her own gun, then hesitated. It was a Captain's duty to self-destruct the ship rather than let it fall into enemy hands and the control was in her office. As was an escape pod, Camryn's knuckles whitened on the blaster, she hated the idea of running away.

Looking at her first mate and sensor officer she tried to think of something appropriate to say. A loud explosion robbed her of her chance. The door vanished in a cloud of smoke and Camryn was thrown into the air.

Clambering to her feet she dashed into her office, and the door slid shut behind her. The sound of a fierce battle raged outside the door. Camryn limped over

to her desk and flipped open a small secret compartment. She started punching franticly at the buttons.

Before she could finish the sequence the door disintegrated. Camryn went to draw her gun again and realized she'd lost it in the earlier explosion. The smoke cleared revealing a large Klanon warrior. Behind him, the bridge was littered with dead bodies, including that of the second Klanon.

"I am here to avenge my fallen brothers," the Klanon roared, covering the ground between him and Camryn in a single step. He caught her wrist before she could finish the self-destruct sequence and lifted her up by one arm.

"You murdering bastard," Camryn shouted beating his chest with her free hand.

"Hmm," the Klanon looked down, seeing her breast was still hanging out. "You present yourself to me as an offering I see."

"Like hell I do," Camryn twisted and kicked the alien as hard as she could in the crotch, it was like kicking a brick wall.

"Oh, my," the Klanon gave a deep belly laugh, "You are a lively one aren't you?"

He let go of her arm and grabbed an ass cheek in either hand pressing her against him. He tried to kiss her and Camryn lunged her face forward, sinking her teeth into his cheek. It was like biting leather and the Klannon just laughed.

Grabbing the back of her head, he forced a long slimy tongue into her mouth. Again Camryn tried to bite him, but it had no effect. The strong slippery lounge pried her teeth apart and explored the inside of her mouth, before stretching down the back of her throat.

Camryn gagged and struggled, the Klanon's tongue stretching further than any humans ever could. Unable to breathe she beat futilely against the Aliens armored chest. Only when unconsciousness loomed and the fight started to go out of her did the Klannon retract its tongue and drop her to the floor.

"I had planned to kill the warrior that slayed my brother," The Klannon told her conversationally, unclipping the codpiece of his armored suit. "But presenting her to his kin as a cowed and broken sex slave will be even better."

Camryn's eyes went wide when she saw what was below the codpiece. An elephant-like brown cock, it had to be at least twelve inches flaccid. She tried to run for the door, all thoughts of the self-destruct sequence gone.

"Where do you go?" the Klannon chuckled, catching her easily by her hair and dragging her back to the ground. The whiplash from his enormous strength stunned Camryn for long enough for him to force her into a kneeling position in front of him.

"I am Captain Camryn Price of the Starship Valiant," Camryn started to wheeze, some desperate part of mind deciding to dry diplomacy. "Under article six of the prisone-,"

Her attempts to reason with the Klannon were cut off by him forcing the tip of his huge cock into her mouth. Once again she struggled and tried to bite, beating her fists futilely against his thighs. The alien cock was so tough she might as well have been trying to bite through a tire.

"And I am Clon of the Clan Martock, Captain of the Destroyer Sword Swallower, and I claim you as a trophy of war."

The Klannon pulsed in and out of her mouth as he spoke, slowly but inexorably working his way deeper into her throat. The deeper he got, the harder he got, and the larger he got. Minutes later and the tears were streaming down her cheeks, her eyes rolling back into her head.

"Hmm," Clon said, his manhood now halfway down the Captain's throat, "I can't remember if humans are meant to turn that color." Camryn was a deep purple and the veins around her temples were throbbing. "Dead trophies are no good," he decided after another long minute.

He dragged his cock out of her, bringing up long strings of saliva and worse with it. Camryn crumpled into a desperately wheezing and coughing ball on the ground.

"We're not done yet," the large Alien informed her and picked her easily up.

Galactic police uniforms were designed to resist laser fire and explosions. Yet it ripped like paper under the Klanon's eminence strength as he stripped the Captain naked. He lay her on her back on the desk and lifted her legs spreading them wide.

"Now which one of these holes was it again?" the huge Alien muttered to himself regarding her blonde pubic triangle and tight pink pussy.

"Wait," she begged, struggling to breathe let alone speak, "Please, don't, it's too big."

"No," Clon told her pushing the tip into her pussy, "Punny earth bitch is too small. Not to worry, I'll stretch you out."

He wasn't lying. Camryn soon found enough breath to cry out in pain. Clon started slowly, having to force his massive penis inside her, but he started to build up speed. Camryn tried to inch herself back across the desk away from the horrendous onslaught of his penis. When she was halfway up the table the self-destruct console came into sight.

She cursed herself, how had she forgotten about it. She switched tact, starting to shout, "Harder, harder, give me every inch of it."

"Humans are strange," Clon noted puzzled, but upped the tempo. His harder thrusts pushed Camryn further and further up her desk until the console was within reach.

"Oh yes baby," She stretched her arms out wide as if in orgasm and quickly punched in the last two digits into the console.

"Self-destruct imminent," a loud computerized voice rang out, "All crew move to life pods."

"What?" Clon stepped back staring confused at a hidden door that hissed open in one wall.

Camryn mustered all her remaining strength, grabbed the edges of the table, and placed both feet on Glom's chest. She threw him back with her entire body and made a wild dash for the door. The Klanon was caught off guard and sailed through the air, landing on his back.

By the time he was on his feet, the door was whizzing shut behind Camryn.

"Life pods launching," the computer announced, "Self-destruct in five, four, three, two."

Clon ran to the now-closed door and beat his fists against it, but the pod was already gone.

"One," the Valiant exploded in a blinding white flash.

####

"Here it comes again," Kramer shouted, sweat running down his aged black skin. "Trying to get a weapons lock."

"Bringing us around," Selena said from her command chair.

The entire bridge shook, but only gently, "We're taking fire," Kramer said, "Shields holding. I've nearly got her." He tensed up, then slammed his hand into his console. "They're gone again. We've lost them."

"We'll get them next time," Selena said managing to control her frustration.

The ship had been hounding them without mercy ever since they made their first jump. It would sweep down on them from nowhere attack, then disappear before they managed to counterattack. Thus far its attacks hadn't damaged anything critical, but it was only a matter of time.

"Every time we turn and fight it costs us time Captain," Pete grumbled, spraying saliva as he talked. "But if we turn our backs and run they'll pick us to pieces."

He had mapped out the optimal route to the Obsentia station. It had meant taking the farthest jump point from Ganami Station, a slower start but faster overall. That was if you knew the secret ways of the galaxy as well as Toothless Pete.

"How did they even find us?" Kramer asked, his dark brow wrinkling further.

"They must have followed us all the way from Ganami Station," Selena mused, "So it must be one of the,"

"Look out," Kramer shouted, "Reduce speed."

The bridge rocked far more violently this time. The ship had appeared directly in front of them, firing another salvo."

"That was the strongest barrage yet," Kramer noted, "We won't be able to take many of those."

"But it's just sitting there," Selena observed, they had come to a dead stop in front of the unknown vessel.

"Incoming signal," Pete announced.

A picture of a green-haired woman in a silver jumpsuit appeared on the main viewing screen. The jumpsuit's zip was left low enough to show off an unnecessary amount of cleavage.

"This is Bad Apple Betty of the Sweet Poison," the woman said, "And you are all fucked."

The two crewmen and their Captain all exchanged meaningful looks, Bad Apple Betty was a well-known psychopath.

"Miss Betty," Selena started, but her voice shook a little, "I don't know what you want but."

"Cut the shit," Betty countered dismissively, "I followed you because I saw you sitting with that gummy old bastard Toothless Pete."

All eyes turned to the ship's navigator, "Long time no see Betty," he smiled weekly.

Betty ran a tongue over her lower lip, "Still munching your way through the galaxy Pete?"

"One pussy at a time," he replied, his grin turning wide.

"Disturbing reunions aside," Kramer interpreted, "What exactly is it you want from us?"

"Pete served with me a long time ago and I know how good he is, at well, a few things." Betty's thin smile almost looked genuine,

"I think I was the only member of the crew you didn't kill," Pete mused, clearly thinking back.

"Well, you did give good head," Betty gave him a wink. "But I got sick of trailing you, you're too damned slow. So I'll do you a deal, send me your route to the Obsentia station and I won't reduce you all to atoms."

"That last shot was powerful," Kramer advised his captain in a whisper, "If she's just been toying with us up until now we don't stand a chance."

Selena cursed inwardly, this would cost them the one advantage they had in the race. Her mind scrambled trying to think of an alternative, one that didn't involve them becoming glow-in-the-dark space dust.

The screen showing Bad Apple Betty split, the new half now containing Haworth ugly face.

"Hi morons," the Engineer greeted them disdainfully, "I've been listening from down here and this is a con."

"Who the hell are you," Betty shouted, flipping to homicidal rage in a heartbeat, "You better watch your mouth or I'll cut out your fat tongue."

JSwiftly
JSwiftly
6 Followers
12