Space Leisure Utility Team - Ch. 02

Story Info
Maryn meets the team and watches her first session.
5.1k words
4.6
1.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The winding passageways of Opticon7 were busier than Maryn had imagined they would be. There were people everywhere, disappearing behind sliding doors or scurrying onto brightly lit walkways. She was uncertain how she would ever navigate the station by memory, but Damona seemed to be doing just fine without a map, so maybe it would just take practice.

"We're headed to the locker room," Damona said, keeping a quick pace as they passed through another set of doors, opened by the touch of the woman's data pad. "Most of the girls are in there at this time of day, so you should be able to meet a majority of the crew."

"How many people are on the team?" Maryn asked, unable to keep the nerves from her voice as she hustled to keep up.

"Well, now that we have you, there are ten of us," she answered, "but there are three SLUT teams on the base. We don't usually interact with one another, since we're divided based on geographic area of the station, so we're literally and figuratively divided."

Maryn was somewhat relieved to hear this. She knew from her time at the Academy that the other women were her competition for clients, and fewer was probably better. She hoped that they would be as friendly as Damona and the clinic staff had been, but she wasn't holding her breath. Academy trainees were constantly gossiping about the cutthroat conditions on the stations and the rivalries between team members.

The two women boarded a small elevator as the lone passengers, and Damona pressed a blue glowing button on the wall. "Like I said before," she began after they started zooming upwards, "I have kind of a crazy packed day today, but I'll be leaving you in good hands. Vela is our SL - you're going to love her."

Maryn knew from her training that SL stood for Secondary Liaison - meaning she was second in command under Damona.

"She'll take you around with her today and she can answer any and all questions you have, which I'm sure there will be many." The elevator let out a low ding and they exited into a quieter, enclosed hallway. Lights lined the floor, giving the space a soft glow. Damona lightly touched Maryn's arm to lead her forward. "Then I'll be back towards the end of the day to go over some paperwork and take you to your suite."

They approached an unmarked door on the right side of the hallway, and Damona again tapped her data pad on the entry screen. With a beep, the door slid open.

Inside was such a high contrast to the dark, quiet hallway that Maryn had to take in a deep breath before she entered the room. The locker room was brightly lit and full of noise.

Red lockers sat in two rows on either side of the room, each row lined with a matching red bench, which contrasted with the clean, cream colored carpet. On the far side of the room, two low counters served as vanity tables, each space topped with a mirror and soft lights. Between them was a door, which was propped open with the heel of an errant shoe, and Maryn could make out the sound of water from the other side - presumably a room of showers.

But most notably, the room was buzzing with activity - gorgeous women were going about their mornings, presumably getting ready for the day ahead, and bright pop music blared from a speaker atop one of the vanities.

Damona gently placed a hand on the small of Maryn's back again and guided her towards one of the women seated at the vanity counter at the back of the room. The woman was facing the mirror, but when she saw the two of them approach, her eyes lit up with recognition and she straightened attentively in her seat.

"Ah! Damona, is this her?" She asked loudly, still looking at the pair via the mirror. A few of the other women glanced their way curiously.

Damona let out a low laugh. "Maryn, this is your SL, Vela. Vela, meet Maryn."

The woman rose excitedly from her chair, and to Maryn's surprise, pulled her into a tight hug. She smelled like sweet vanilla and something muskier, like orchids. "Ohmygod, it's so nice to meet you! You're fucking gorgeous. Damona, she's fucking gorgeous!"

Damona simply smiled good-naturedly in response. "You good to go here, Vee? I'll send you a message when I'm done with meetings and can escape to meet back with you guys."

"Oh, we are totally set." Vela answered, plopping back down in her chair. She pulled another one over and motioned for Maryn to sit, which she did.

Damona squeezed Maryn's shoulder briefly, then went from the room. Trying to stay her nerves, Maryn gave the vibrant woman in front of her a proper once-over. Vela was exactly what Maryn had pictured when she thought of the women who worked the SLUT program on O7 - that is to say, she was stunning. Vela's blonde hair was currently all on top of her head in big, pink velcro curlers, she had pale green masks stuck to her undereyes, and she was wearing a baggie t-shirt and shorts, but she was still the most beautiful woman Maryn had ever seen. Her smile was bright and inviting and she folded her smooth, pale legs into the chair in a way that was so chic but effortlessly casual, Maryn felt herself physically relax a bit. Vela reached across and squeezed the other girl's hand.

"Aah, we are all so excited to have you here!" She pealed the masks away from her eyes and flicked them into the bin. "You're going to love working on O7. Damona said you're straight from the Academy, right? You lucked out big time getting placed here. It's the fucking best. So much better than anywhere else I've worked." Vela smiled reassuringly at Maryn through the mirror while she continued to apply her skincare. From anyone else, the comment about her being fresh out of Academy might have sounded condescending, but Vela's bubbly voice and sparkling smile told a different story.

The woman seated at the vanity next to them, a shorter woman with long dark hair and skin the color of maple syrup, leaned past Vela and extended her hand. "Hi Maryn, I'm Hazelle. So excited you're joining us!"

Maryn shook Hazelle's soft hand before the girl turned back to her mirror to finish applying her makeup. Everyone was so friendly, it was kind of throwing her off. Everyone at the Academy had gone on and on about the value of professionalism and that making a name for yourself on the team would be hard work and that everyone was in constant competition with each other, but that didn't seem to be the case at all. Everyone seemed so... sweet, it was almost hard to believe. She didn't let her guard down completely, but she tried to relax.

"Ugh, yes, ohmygod, I'm the worst," Vela said, squeezing Hazelle's hand affectionately. She pivoted in her chair and looked around the room, waving her hands ceremoniously. "Let me introduce you to everyone!"

So, Vela pointed to each woman in the room in turn, telling Maryn their names and introducing them.

There was Witty, a gorgeous, full-figured redhead. Her bright ringlets were pinned on top of her head and she was wrapped in a fluffy, white towel, clearly freshly out of the shower. Regardless of her state of undress, she pulled Maryn into a hug upon meeting her and kissed her cheek softly, leaving her face slightly damp and smelling like honey.

Sylver was a tall, muscular woman with rich, dark brown skin and black braids interwoven with metallic beads. She was wearing a sexy lingerie set and rubbing lotion on her long legs, but paused to wave at Maryn with a friendly smile.

There was Rho, a silver-haired woman who was obviously the oldest in the room, though you wouldn't know it by her smooth skin and toned body. Rho was talking into an earpiece, clearly deep in conversation, but Maryn could tell from the plethora of leather laid out on the bench before her and hanging in her locker that she clearly had a specialty.

Vela told her that Fawn, Beim, and Jatun were elsewhere that morning, but that she would meet them soon.

"Why is everyone getting ready in here, instead of their rooms?" Maryn asked.

"Oh, you totally don't have to get ready in here," Vela said, taking the curlers out of her hair and letting the blonde tendrils fall to her shoulders, "but it's super nice to have the option. There's more counter space here than in my bathroom, plus it's nice to start the day with the whole group and get to spend time with each other."

Maryn nodded. She could tell by the way they interacted with the woman, that the team really respected Vela.

"I know you must have a zillion questions," Vela continued, "and I'm happy to answer them all! But today you're going to be shadowing me for a few of my clients just so you can see the process in action, which should answer at least a couple of questions." She smiled warmly as she continued to move quickly through her practiced beauty routine.

"Shadowing you?" Maryn asked, suddenly nervous again. "Like, I'll go into appointments with you?"

"Mmm, not exactly. You'll be set up in a security office, and you'll be tapped into whatever room I'm in. So you'll be able to see on the cameras."

"There are cameras in the rooms?"

"Oh yeah!" Vela answered. "It's for our safety, but most of the time they're not activated unless there's some sort of emergency. But Damona got it cleared with my clients today, so they know you'll be observing. Honestly, I think they'll find it kind of hot." She winked into the mirror.

Maryn's stomach flipped with excitement. She was eager to watch Vela, who she could already tell would be amazing at her job, and pick up any tips she could from her. Plus, after her doctor's exam that morning, she was feeling a little worked up and was glad to get to essentially watch a free show.

Having removed all the curlers and done up her face, Vela hopped up and opened a locker nearby. "I'll walk you to the security office," she said, lifting the baggie t-shirt over her head and tossing it in the locker. "You'll be able to watch from there, then I'll turn the speaker on one way from my data pad so you can hear. I think this one will be a really good one to observe - my client this morning is one of my favorites and he's super fit." She peered into the locker for a moment, wearing only her tiny shorts and a thin sports bra, and apparently decided on something to wear. She selected a tight fighting tank that perfectly clung to her hourglass figure, and a structured but casual jacket.

"That's what you're going to wear?" Maryn asked, then immediately regretted the insinuation. "I mean, you look great, obviously! I was just expecting something more..."

"Formal?" Vela asked, and Maryn nodded. "Super fair question!" She grabbed her bag, shut her locker, then motioned for Maryn to follow her out into the hall once more.

"The stuff I wear is super dependent on the client. We have total freedom over it, and the guy I'm going to see kind of likes the whole 'girlfriend experience.'" When Maryn only looked confused, she continued. "He likes to sort of pretend I'm just a hot girl who's into him and chooses to come see him, instead of someone he pays for. So I play into it, and it pays off. He's a really sweet guy, but making the best experience for him is part of the job. So I keep it casual in my appearance, you know, so it's like I just stopped by in the middle of my day. We both know it's not true, but he likes it that way, so that's what I do!"

This all made sense to Maryn, of course, but it was starting to sink in how much she really had to learn. The Academy had taught her a lot, but this ability to read people and adapt to their desires was something that only came with experience.

After a short walk, in which Vela answered Maryn's questions or chatted about various things in the station they passed, they reached a door with a complicated keypad. Vela pressed a button on the pad, and after a few moments, a bleary-eyed young man in a blue utility vest appeared behind the sliding door.

"Oh, hi Vela." He said, his eyes only brightening slightly at the site of the beautiful woman. "Are you supposed to be here today?"

"Drek, this is Maryn, and she's training with me today," Vela said, looping an arm around Maryn's waist and ushering her inside, pushing past Drek with authority. The room was small, but it was crammed with several desks, all sporting multiple computer screens that appeared to be showing live footage of various places on the station. "Can you set her up on a screen so she can watch my session?"

Drek merely grunted, but led them to a smaller desk in the back of the room with a singular large screen. There was a light keyboard and a set of headphones, and Drek motioned unceremoniously at it.

Maryn took a seat, and Drek leaned over her to press a few keys. She felt his breath on her neck, and wished he had set it up before she sat down, but she supposed it was good practice for her interactions with less desirable clients. After a few moments, the screen went from black to a light blue, and a series of numbers appeared.

"When Vela checks into the clients apartment, the feed will show up." He clicked his fingers reflexively and wandered back to his own desk without a word.

Vela rolled her eyes good-naturedly, but gave Maryn a reassuring smile. "Ignore him. Ok, this should be good to go. I'll turn my speaker on as well, and you'll be all set to watch! I'll come get you after, ok? Eek, enjoy!"

Maryn nodded. She didn't love the idea of being alone with this weird guy, but she was eager to watch what was about to happen, so she donned the headphones and turned to the screen. Vela flounced out of the room, blowing Maryn a kiss, and she waited.

After a few minutes, the screen fizzled to life. At first, all of the squares showed static, but soon one brightened to life with a high angled view of the outside of a door. Maryn peered at it and after a moment, Vela wandered onto the screen. She paused in front of the door and tapped something on the data pad on her wrist.

"Hi, cutie!" Maryn could hear Vela from her headphones. "Ok, so I'm in front of the client's door. I'm going to tap in and it'll unlock. I won't address you when I'm directly in there, so it can be as normal as possible. Have fun, sister!"

With that, she tapped her data pad to the keypad on the door, which lit up green, then the door opened.

On the screen, the other squares lit up with views of the spacious apartment Vela had just walked in to. There was a wide entry room, with a few couches and coffee table, and huge windows that presumably opened to the outer sky, but had been switched to display a bright, daytime light and what looked from Maryn's perspective like palm trees and maybe a beach. The room looked expensive, and there were a few black shopping bags on the floor as well as a pair of men's shoes.

"Baby?" Vela called, setting her bag down by the door. A tall, handsome man walked into the frame. He was dressed in a clean suit and his hair was slicked back and styled fashionably.

"Sweetheart, you made it," he answered, opening his arms wide. Vela skipped up to him and threw her arms around his neck. The man wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up, kissing her passionately. He slowly let her body slide back down to the floor, his hands wandering to her hips and pressing their bodies together, as he deepened the kiss. Maryn felt her heart start to pick up when he clearly slid his tongue into Vela's mouth, and she heard Vela let out a breathy moan. "I missed you," he murmured into her mouth. "You look so good, baby."

Vela arched her back to look into the man's face. "Ohmygod, shut up. I totally rushed over to see you and I didn't have time to get cute. But I missed you so much." She gave an exaggerated pout, which the man clearly loved, as he grinned widely and squeezed her tighter.

"I'm glad you made it. I landed about 30 minutes ago, and you're all I could think about." He kissed her again, long and slow. "I really need to shower after that flight. Want to join me?" He gave her a sexy smirk. He really was a handsome guy - Maryn could only hope she would get so lucky with her own clients.

"Baby, like you even have to ask," Vela answered. "Lead the way."

The man grabbed Vela's hand and backed towards what Maryn assumed was the bathroom, never taking his eyes off the gorgeous woman in front of him. They disappeared behind the door on the far wall, out of sight. Maryn had a moment of panic - she couldn't see them anymore and she didn't want to miss a second!

"Hey, Drek," she called, "how do I switch--?" But before she could finish, the screens refreshed, and she could now see several angles of the bathroom. The large room was luxuriously outfitted, just like the entry, with sleek silver fixtures and modern blue tile floors. The shower took up most of the room, completely encased in seamless glass on three sides. There was a large window inside the shower, altered to show the same beach scene as in the other room, and there was a stone bench to one side.

She could see Vela now, once again wrapped in the arms of the man, kissing him with her hands wound in his hair. He had his hands tucked into her shorts, caressing the top of her shapely ass. After a moment, she stepped back and stared up at him. Slowly, she began taking off his coat, then his tie and shirt, tossing them carelessly to the floor. The man was in great shape, and Maryn found herself incredibly aroused at the sight of his hard chest and defined, smooth abs, Vela's fingers traced down them, teasing, as she made her way to his belt and pants. From one angle on the screen, Maryn could see his tight, fit ass when he stepped out of his pants.

"Get in," Vela said, and the man opened the door to the shower and fiddled with the knobs as he adjusted the water. Out of sight from the client, Vela looked directly at the camera, then stuck her tongue out. Maryn giggled to herself, impressed with her boldness, then watched wide-eyed as Vela stripped out of her clothes.

While Maryn found herself primarily attracted to men, she had been required to have sex with women as part of her training at the Academy, and had always thoroughly enjoyed herself. She was fully capable of appreciating a woman's body for it's beauty and sex-appeal, and Vela was definitely a knockout. Her breasts were obviously augmented, but they were some of the best Maryn had ever seen, smooth and natural looking, but full and pert. Her waist was slim, and her figure flared at her hips and round ass, melting into shapely legs. In short, she was mesmerizing and the sight of her slipping into the now steaming shower was nothing short of erotic.

Her client, evidently satisfied with the water coming from the multiple shower heads, was sitting back on the bench in the shower. Switching to another angle on the screen, Maryn could see him sitting there, his elbows resting on his knees while he watched Vela with rapt attention. She approached him and nuzzled her body in-between his knees so she could run her fingers through his damp hair. His mouth opened against her skin between her tits, tasting and kissing her there. His large hands were on her waist, and his mouth found its way to her left breast, kissing and sucking on the nipple. Vela's head tilted back with pleasure as he focused every ounce of his attention on her tits, his hand reaching up to the one his mouth wasn't devouring and squeezing it hard. Maryn heard Vela moan though the headset and she pressed her legs together to keep from squirming in her seat.

After a few minutes of this, Vela stepped out of the man's legs, holding him at arm's length. She backed up, keeping eye contact, until she was under the spray of the shower. Slowly, she tilted her head back and let her hair rinse beneath the water, her hands running sensually down her body. The man leaned back on the bench, resting his back against the tile, stretching one leg out in front of him in a lazy pose, and Maryn saw his fully hard cock properly for the first time. He was stroking his shaft in one hand, almost as if he didn't even realize he was doing it. His cock was long and thick, and Maryn felt her mouth water.

12