Space Missions-Collide 03

Story Info
Maliena valley, stowaways, earth command, Sai'luna loves.
3.4k words
4.67
912
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers

Ia'lena said, "Ta'mia, take my Com-badge and the girls, Muffin and Meringue, the sensor device.' 'As you know, I won't be able to travel with you; I will be discovered.' 'Meringue, go to the leadership building and talk to Maya'lin of Tiliqula valley.' 'She is a close friend of mine; get any kind of information you can, especially the location of any Earth-Males."

"Ta'mia, please use all your ability to keep them safe; take three hover pods.' 'Now, if you get into trouble, Wy`jen and I will monitor communications from the Stealth Lander on the ridge."

"Understood, ma'am," Ta'mia relayed.

Meringue asked. "How will I know this woman from anyone else in the crowd?"

She will be wearing a medallion like this, showing her an award; she had won at a high school tournament; we were on the same team and dressed like this showing her a picture; believe me, she will stand out in a crowd.

Maliena Valley

Meanwhile, Sai'luna returned home from swimming, all aglow, not understanding what had happened to her. Feeling her stomach, but did not think she was pregnant when it was usually automatic. She took a shower, ensuring she got rid of the evidence of her wonderful time.

Tie'lani knocked on her door.

"Come in, said Sai'luna.

Mama wants you, she said.

Walking into the living area, Leilani, her mother, said, "We are to meet with Queen Al`ecia today; the ship's crew are receiving rewards, be ready by 3 pm."

"Okay, mama, relayed Sai'luna.

There was a large gathering at the conference building in the capital city, the megaplex edifice. Senators from the world's provinces had gathered to pay homage to the TiliQ and her crew. They also chose ovulating ripe females over 40 for preparations to be impregnated with boy embryos.

Meeting with her girls and the crew backstage, Leilani told them," All is proceeding as planned; you ladies have saved our planet. I know you are anxious about getting back into space; however, as you know, we will have to wait until all the babies are born and three years before you can enter spring. So, I will have to train a new crew.

Everyone groaned with disappointment.

"Sai'luna and I will continue the missions for more males," Leilani stated.

Sixteen crew members are pregnant; I want you to thank Al'ecia for her leadership.

One of the crew raised her hand.

"Yes," said Leilani.

"What's going to happen to Billy?"

Then others began asking about specific males, Tommy, Jimmy, Bobby, etc.

Leilani said, "Come on, women have arrived from the provinces; they have duties; what's this all about?"

There was silence.

This was a new development for everyone; these men did not pass on like Zigridian males, making this a difference no one had prepared for.

Leilani said," Come on, let us go see the queen."

In the awards gathering, they were given world metals of valor and honor, the highest in the land—free mansions wherever they desired to live and pensions for life.

Well done, you are the heroes of our world; they received a three-minute standing ovation. The meeting was adjourned, then everyone went back to their homes.

In the interim, the leadership council meeting decided to step up surveillance knowing the Earth Males might find a way through the radiation. They had asked the robot what they would do; observation detection was its advice.

Meeting up with Maya'lin

Ta'mia and the girls went through the underground tunnel to the lander's docking bay, retrieving three stealth hover pods. These were used for transportation and ship repair, used by bots usually. Having on stealth suits equipped with invisibility, they became virtually undetectable.

They arrived in a densely wooded area a mile from the city. They left the pods under an invisibility screen cover.

Ta'mia said, "We will walk from here."

Muffin holding the sensor device, said, "Meringue let me see that medallion; I think we can use it to pinpoint mom's friend."

"Sure," relayed Meringue giving it to her.

Muffin scanned, using it like a compass pointing it, and said, "This way, you guys."

After 15 minutes, they were at the edge of the woods before the city suburbs.

"Okay," said Ta'mia, "we better turn on the invisibility suits now; we only have power for 2 hours, so let's do this mission and quickly get back."

Muffin said, traveling through the suburbs and entering the city center, "Over here," Using the scanner device their mom gave them.

A large drinking fountain beside a library sat a woman wearing a medallion like their moms'; it had to be Maya'lin. In the distance, strange towers were being built by automated robotic devices.

Muffin and Meringue went to a bathroom at the library, turning off their suits and leaving them with Ta'mia, who was staying stealthy.

At the fountain, Muffin said, "Maya'lin?"

"Yes, who is wondering?" She answered.

Muffin and Meringue said, "We are Ia'lena's daughters; she sent us to meet you."

"Wow, I heard she was taken captive by the Earth Men; where is she?' 'Well, never mind that I have a room here in the city; let's go there.' 'We can discuss all this in private," stated Maya'lin.

They all traveled to a hotel of sorts; while sitting there having an afternoon meal, Muffin told her about the past 20 years with her family; afterward, Meringue relayed the mission they were currently on.

Maya'lin responded, "What a fantastic story; indeed, of course, I'll help you in any way I can.' 'Right now, I am here in town to open a memorial in honor of the people who died during the Meteorite disaster 22 years ago; it's a big event happening here this week."

She also gave information on the whereabouts of the Earth Men and if they were going to do anything; they had till the end of the week before the 23 would be scattered throughout all the provinces of Zigrida.

Ta'mia asked, "Why are they building towers?"

"My people asked the Source Programmer Servant what the earth people would do next. It told them they would, if possible, come and retrieve the males, and it also told them how to get through the radiation and build the industrial space conglomerate.' 'Any question they ask it; it gave them logical answers. It further told them to build detection devices; I guess that's what the towers are," Maya'lin said.

I'll see you guys. I must go; perhaps when you see Ia'lena, give her my love.' 'Stay as long as you need when you leave; lock up," she left out the door.

Ta'mia instructed, "Okay, girls, let's get back with this information."

Shouldn't we use coms and tell mom what's going on now?" Meringue asked.

"No, we might be compromised if these people are using surveillance devices now; we better tell her in person," Ta'mia relayed.

They all agreed, wore their stealth suits, and headed out the door.

TiliQ Crew

Ten crew members were hanging out in one of the capital city's hotels and began discussing their adventures.

One of queen Al'ecia's daughters told this story.

You know, girls, I am unsure about leaving Billy; he was so scared. When I first saw him, he tried to hide behind the other guys. I tracked him down using telepathy, then locked him in pheromones; it didn't take much. Taking him back to my cabin, he was mesmerized by my beauty in his thoughts. He was only seven inches, but it was enough. Like, mother, I was leaking milk right away; I made him suck my nipples for a few minutes before I put his white meat in my pussy. He couldn't help it, but he was ready to pop two minutes later. Of course, I wouldn't let him; he was in agony, and his balls were ready to bust. I told him to beg for me to release him.

Please let me Cum, Ms.

I told him no, and he asked again.

I wondered out loud what I would get if I allowed it.

I'll put a baby in your belly.

He read my mind; I released his Cum, then released my egg; of course, I'm pregnant. But I still want him with me; giving him away is not going as I thought.

All the other women had similar feelings.

One Science officer told her story.

This brown man looking tough stood right in from of the whole group. He had metals and, I guess, taught the other guys military stuff. I used telepathy he resisted, which amused me; it caught my attention. I grabbed him, taking him to my room. I pheromone puffed him, and Burmusa kissed him for 1/2 hour, filling him up full. I asked him his name, and he said Billy Thomas. Laying down, I made him fuck me, and he did pretty good if I don't mind saying. I didn't want to wait; a few minutes later, I was pregnant. I am like you, princess. I want my male too.

Kycatrina, the head of the bioscience, phoned Leilani at the Space Missions building with additional information about the Earth Males. Reporting that they are not as indestructible as we thought, our Burmusa is exceptionally stressful to the male heart if used extensively over months. We have estimated three pregnancies a day for a month; anything past that, we risk losing them. That's 23 x 3 x 30 = 2070 new babies before they pass on.

Leilani responded, "That's good; I'll report your findings to the Queen's office."

The stowaways

Ta'mia and the girls made it back safely, reporting to Ia'lena their findings.

She said, "Girls, you stay here; Ta'mia and I will fly back to the ship with this information for the captain."

Meringue said, "You better take Wy'jen with you."

She asked, "Why?"

Wy'jen came walking out of the kitchen.

"You better come with me to the ship, Wy'jen," Ia'lena suggested.

He asked, "Why?"

"Intuition is telling me you should, and so are the girls; it's spring, and I am unsure how it works on you here," relayed his mother.

"Okay," he said, knowing it would get him into trouble if he stayed, knowing what he had already done and did not want the girls to say anything about him; he figured he was better off being very cooperative.

Since Sai'luna met Wy'jen, she had started feeling light-headed and uninterested in eating. Her mother asked," What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing, just have things on my mind," She answered.

Well, you didn't want a man from the ship when offered, so if that's what's bothering you, it's your fault," Leilani said.

Tie'lani said, "Mother leave her be."

Sai'luna went outside to see her favorite Zimba out in the meadow. It approached her, wanting her to ride with him; she telepathed okay. She instructed it to take her to the old ledge over the Quzerline river near Azula valley. The closer she got to Azula valley; her ho-hum feeling went away. She saw a place where the leaves of the trees seemed to disappear. At the same time, a breeze flew past her way.

It was the Male one Wy'jens smell; her senses were heightened. Getting off the Zimba, she told it to leave her there. She would make it home later; it went running off.

Walking up slowly with her hands stretched out, she came across a composite material. She could not see a thing but knew something was there. She continued sniffing; the smell took her to a door and, feeling around to the sides of it, a panel.

Suddenly someone came, so she hid behind a nearby bush.

It was android Ta'mia getting the ship ready for takeoff and holding supplies; It unlocked the door going inside.

Sai'luna gently walked up, pressing the door panel button; it opened. She followed Wy'jens' smell to a room in the back of the ship.

She could hear the door open and close; Ta'mia left the ship. Walking around, looking at the drawers and shelves came across a picture album. She sat down, looking at it for a minute, then began looking in the closet at suits hanging up.

Hearing voices approaching, she got behind the hanging clothes, suits, and jackets.

Ia'lena entered the door with Ta'mia and Wy'jen, heading to the ship's bridge. Ia'lena, in the Captain's chair, said, "Ta'mia move us out who was at navigations, Wy'jen monitor Coms' as soon as we are behind the moon contact Captain Emily.

"Wow," Sai'luna thought, "they somehow made it through the radiation belt; I have to find a way back to warn mom."

The lander docked with the Paloma.

Everyone disembarked.

Ia'lena and Ta'mia went to the bridge to converse with Emily, and Wy'jen went to work out in the gym.

Sai'luna tipped quietly, following Wy'jen's smell to his room, where she found his closet to hide.

In the gym room were stored supplies they had brought from the earth. And a few cryo-chambers in case someone was hurt and needed to be frozen until they could reach medical services if injuries were too serious to be dealt with aboard ship; It was a safety measure all light-speed vessels had.

Wy'jen noticed a tiny light in the chambers was lit and slowly flashing. He approached it, wondering why it was on. Moving containers off it, he saw a young woman inside. He walked towards a com panel, pressing a button.

Ta'mia answered," Yes."

We have a problem; we have a stowaway in one of the Cryo-chambers in the storage bay, "Replied Wy'jen.

Okay, I'll inform Ia'lena, "Ta'mia out.

Follow-up plans

That evening leadership at Objective Mechanism gathered to discuss current successes and follow-up missions. Kycatrina, Leilani, Members of the Science Academy, and a team from Queen Alisha's palace arrived.

Kycatrina stood up with her assessments and evaluations thus far.

"As you know, the mission threw the nebula and radiation went well.' 'We retrieved a 23-catch without losses, saying, "putting them all to work with a smile." "All forty women chosen have been impregnated successfully and are traveling back to the male center by the end of the week."

"Security was marginal; although Leilani's' mission was productive, her ship was jeopardized once," Kycatrina looking at Leilani.

The Source Programmer has suggested we increase surveillance which is currently underway. We will have a communications building operational within the month, filled with the latest devices we found and duplicated from the Earth Ships we confiscated. Now Leilani with Missions." Kycatrina sat down.

Leilani stood, taking the microphone.

Clearing her throat said," We are upgrading our ships with the earth ship upgrade modifications so that in a month, we will have five of the most sophisticated technology available.' 'The TiliQ crew will be training the next candidates asap.' 'We should be ready with a five-ship attack vector next spring.' 'Meanwhile, we will place satellite systems in orbit for early warning detection. We do not think the earth people have a way through, but we are preparing just in case," Leilani sat down.

Zines'phrea stood, For the science academy. "Examining the space outside the nebula our planet is inside of is very dangerous.' 'Massive lighted fireballs are situated throughout the galaxy called suns.' 'These cause slow-burn radiation that increases the aging process by a factor of ten.' 'So far, perspex- shielding is the only protection; however, we are studying alternatives.' 'We don't feel the TiliQ crew's exposure to this environment has been harmful thus far," she sat down.

The princess from the Queen's palace said, "Mother, again congratulates the TiliQ and its commander Leilani for a job well done. Now we wonder about the handheld weapons and the aggressive violence of the earth males' past.' 'Reviewing the records, we recovered from the wreckage, weapons of mass destruction, crazy people in control of the masses, weird political systems, and selfish behavior on a massive scale; how do you plan to address these issues?"

Kycatrina stood to answer, "Our feminine nature and development being created on this planet inside a nebula has given us a tremendous advantage thus far. We need males for reproduction; therefore, our options are limited. I suggest we do not directly confront them; however, hit and run, staying in stealth. Taking a few hundred yearly should benefit the near-term and covert operations to ensure they never penetrate the barrier.

The princess stood, replying, "I believe mom will have no problems from what you have said; keep us informed on any progress," the meeting adjourned.

Captain Emily decides.

Ia'lena informed Emily what her girls found out; she, in turn, during the next communication cycle with Earth Space Command, revealed her findings to admiral Johnston.

The Admiral said, "So, they will have five ships with advanced tech in about a year and are building advanced surveillance operations along with their pheromones, and telepathy will pose an enormous challenge.' 'We need to get your ship back asap; leave the males and get back here; your technical ability to get through the radiation is our only hope of any advantage."

"Understood," said captain Emily.

Ta'mia told Ia'lena they had a stowaway aboard in the storage bay.

She went to the Cry-o chamber; Wy'jen stood there looking at Krystal. He said, "mom, it's Lisa's daughter.

Oh, no, I bet she is going crazy Ia'lena stated.

Wy'jen said, "If she knows, what should I do? Leave her in here."

"Yes, I believe we should," she said.

Emily called them, telling Ia'lena she wanted to talk to her.

Ia'lena met her on the bridge, saying, "Yes."

"Go get your daughters; I have orders for us to return to Earth Space Command immediately," said Captain Emily.

"Okay, I'll leave at once," replied Ia'lena. She asked Wy'jen if he was coming along, he told her no.

It wasn't long before Ta'mia and Ia'lena left in the lander heading back to the planet.

Wy'jen returned to his cabin to lie down after his gym workout. Lying in his bed, he drifted off to sleep.

Sai'luna hiding in the closet, snuck out, looking at him, undecided about what she should do; however, remembering the time spent together, she slowly stripped off her clothes slipping into his bed.

Wy'jen was dreaming of his time with Sai'luna when something got in bed with him; a kiss and a pheromone puff caused him to wake up. She laid on top of him, taking his stiff meat and stuffing it inside her. She said," You know I didn't get pregnant yesterday; must have been a dud egg, huh?"

He was mesmerized by the suddenness of his pleasure, unable to answer. The rhythmic movements between them were remarkable, with spikes of enjoyment; it was like they were made for each other.

Wy'jen said," I don't think the egg you shot was a dud. I think it wants more sperm to swim in."

Sai'luna said," Doesn't it know it will be knocked up?"

"No, it doesn't; it likes the feel of being smothered in cream."

She climaxed when he said cream.

Wy'jen climaxed as he felt the velvet squirt from the sides of her vagina grease his meat.

Sai'luna was finally knocked up, just as she had dreamed.

Back in Maliena valley

Leilani was heading to her training session and asked if anyone knew where Sai'luna was, but no one knew.

Beilani walked in from the store.

Leilani approached her, asking.

Beilani answered, "We had a few words; she wandered off to the pond for a swim; she wants that Azula boy; what did you say to her?"

She did not answer but said," We need to get to the center; we must train the next crew; let's go. Walking out to the pond, she yelled," Sai'luna," while looking around. She looked towards Azula valley, thinking I bet she went there looking for clues.

Meanwhile, Ia'lena and Ta'mia arrived at the Azula home to tell the girls the new orders from Earth Command.

"Okay, mother," they said, we will get our things together; give us 1/2 hour.

Leilani approached the Azula house and started to yell her daughter's name but heard noises, stopped, stooped down, looking and listening. Suddenly a Zimba came walking over. Leilani thought to herself, that's Sai'luna's friend. She telepathed it, asking if it knew where Sai'luna was.

yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers
12