Space Relations Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't even try to deny it!" Barbie said.

Uhura could only return a sheepish smile, as she knew she'd been backed into a corner. She also noticed that Barbie was now flirting with her. "You still haven't told me what you think about me as a woman."

In response, Barbie reached behind Uhura and squeezed her buns. A moment later, the couple was kissing and all else was forgotten, at least for that moment.

"We swam through the dark water." Blue said, later when she was getting her first taste of tater tots and catsup. "There was much murkiness between lights. We did not expect that the murkiness was so great, and the lights so far away."

Cammie had tried showing the giantess images of constellations in the hopes of narrowing down what part of the galaxy Blue had come from. Unfortunately, Blue couldn't make any sense of them.

"So you came from water and went into darker water." Mario summarized. "How did your people first discover space travel? How did you build your first ship?"

"We knew of air." Blue recalled. "A ship that was not ours fell into our water. We studied it. We learned of how it could float above the water, and of how it could rise into the air where the dark water was. The dark water always fascinated my people, as it was so far above our heads. We wondered what sort of people dwelled there. We created our own ship, with our fins instead of your human hands. We sealed the ship so that no air could get into it. At first, the ship would only float above our water, but we calculated buoyancy that would allow the ship to rise higher into the air. Entering into the dark water was another calculation that took many lifetimes to overcome. Our kind was persistent until we created such a ship. We were afraid of the murkiness at first, but some of us were not afraid. We floated into the dark water with no fear of never coming back. Because we are of one thought, we believed our experience would be passed on to those who stayed behind. Our thoughts did not travel through the dark water as we expected they would."

"I think they were something like dolphins." Mario nodded. "Oh, yeah. But their heads were huge. They were like big and rounded. Huge!"

"You still don't remember how you ended up in the energy cloud?" Uhura asked.

"I do not remember." Blue replied.

"We have no idea of how long she was stuck in there." Mario said. "Her ship could have been inside that cloud thousands of years in suspended animation."

"And we can't even guess at how far that energy cloud traveled before we ran into it." Cammie added. "I'm afraid it will be like trying to find a needle in the galaxy to even try locating her home planet."

"She wouldn't be able to return anyway." Freya said. "She's human now. Blue is no longer like the rest of her people."

Uhura sat there pensively.

"Let's look at this from a brighter point of view, baby." Cruz said. "We rescued Blue from a dire situation, yes? Her body is now fully capable of living in our human environment. I understand there will be a period of shock until Blue comes to accept that she is one of us, but after that there is no reason why she can't function as part of our society. We're here to help you, baby."

"I have accepted you." Blue replied. "Your thoughts are not one thought as those of my people, but they are similar. They are intelligent thoughts."

"See?" Mario spoke up. "We're getting along already."

"Stand up, baby." Cruz went over to pull Blue off the couch she was sitting on.

Easily, the giantess towered over Uhura, Freya and Mark, the biggest humans on the ship. The strange moss she'd been covered up with had been removed and even scraped away from her body. Because no clothing on the ship would fit her, a white sheet had been pinned around her large blue frame. Standing next to her, Cruz only went up to her modest blue boobs.

"I've examined samples of the growth we found on her ship and attire, as best I could anyway with the equipment we have here." Cruz explained. "Whatever that brown algae is, it secreted a thick fluid that apparently coated the entire bodies of these dolphin people. This allowed them to become slippery enough to slide through their lighter gravity ship. Now that Blue is human and can intake the same air we can, she no longer needs that algae for life support. Also, look at how bright blue her skin is. I have an idea that this originated from how her species evolved in their natural environment. If you touch it, you'll see that her flesh is firmer than ours. I believe this is because as a dolphin person, Blue undulated her entire body to move around. Her entire body was like a giant swimming muscle. Now that she's become human, her body has retained its original strength and pigmentation. The biggest problem is that she now has human appendages and joints that she must learn how to properly use."

"Her ship got caught by the energy cloud first." Mario chimed in again. "It was in suspended animation when it collided with, I don't know, another ship or meteor or something. Blue didn't know there was a hull breach until she became conscious just a little while ago, and that was at the same moment we caused the cloud to recoil. There was so much stuff going on that Blue went into panic overload. When Blue first saw Cammie and Cruz coming at her, she was subconsciously suffocating on oxygen and she thought our people were invading her ship. That's the only reason she attacked Cammie. Blue isn't really that aggressive, are you, honey?"

"My people are not aggressive." Blue concurred.

Cruz looked up at the alien woman's face. "She's just a couple of inches short of eight feet. She weighs in at two hundred and eight pounds. Her internal organs are human and fully functional. She has a woman's anatomy..."

"Enough of that." Uhura held her hand up. "Just leave the spec sheet on the computer where we can all access it we want to. The big question is, now that we have Blue and her ship traveling with us, what are we going to do next?"

"What do you mean, LT?" Mario asked.

"We don't have the facilities to take care of her here." Uhura said.

"She's right." Cammie added. "We have to take Blue to the nearest ship equipped to give her a thorough physical, and also to properly welcome her to Space Corps and our alliance of planets. Also, this ship would necessitate better resources to find out where Blue's home system is. I know the rest of you won't like this, but the closest ship that can do all of that is the Neptune."

"Are you suggesting we return to the Neptune?" Freya asked. "What about our plan to explore Gliese 667?"

"The only reason the crew chose that faraway star system is to run away from their sex changes." Cammie replied. "The last thing we want is to drag Blue out there with us. If all of you can face up to what has happened since Saturn and planetoid Zeus, we can go back to the Neptune and file our reports like a respectable science vessel is supposed to. We can't keep running away from everything that's happened to us."

"What about the scandals with Commander Brody and the Vamps?" Mark asked.

"If the rest of you can hold your heads up and face the music, then so can I." The older woman replied. "Come on, everybody. This isn't the first scandal this ship has ever suffered through. As a matter of fact, all of you had your own personal scandals before you ever joined this crew. You would think we'd all be used to it by now."

"Cammie, if I gave the order to return to the Neptune," Uhura said. "How long do you estimate that would it take us?"

"We're only about five light-years away." The woman answered. "Plus we were lollygagging and taking the sights in. We won't be able to travel that fast while towing another ship, of course. But there is another option available to us, isn't there, Captain?"

"Right." Uhura nodded. "We can log the approximate coordinates to Blue's ship and attach a magnetic beacon to it. I'm sure the California will come out here to pick it up once they realize they'll have new alien technology to play with."

"Nothing will prevent the Space Relations from going full speed ahead." Cammie said. "We can reach the Neptune in five days or less, Earth Standard."

"Let's do that." Uhura decided, glancing around at the faces of her crew. "You all have five days to prepare your observation reports. I'm not going to tell any of you what to include and what to leave out. Cammie, set up a work schedule with maximum efficiency for a speedy trip. Freya, you'll work on our navigational course, and again, I want a straight shot to the Neptune. Barbie, you'll watch over internal systems and prepare an order for supplies. I'll work on strategies for how we can present our new changes with a minimum amount of commotion."

"We can always send nudie pictures of ourselves ahead of us." Cruz suggested.

"Is that a joke?" Uhura wondered.

"Of course not, baby." The curvy Latina replied. "Instead of hiding our changes, let's flaunt them. Let's throw our tits into their faces and dare them to look elsewhere."

"That sounds like fun!" Mario jumped to her feet. "Can you imagine how all those people are going to look at us once they see we've changed sex?"

"It will make our highlight reel, LT." Cruz nodded. "All we have to do is stay in character, just like we've been doing here on the ship. You could even say that what we've been doing here in private has been practice for a much larger audience. In the meantime, Mario and I have a lot of data that we can formalize into a scientific white paper, from our trouble with Saturn all the way until now. Trust me, it will make the rounds in the scientific community."

"While you guys are doing all that work, I'll drink beer." Mark joked.

"Captain, I'll assume that you and Barbie will want to be scheduled on separate shifts." Cammie said tactfully.

Uhura looked to her wife. "That won't be necessary. I think I put Barbie in her place earlier. She won't be giving me any more trouble."

"Is that right?" The redhead shot back. Her icy stare softened up when she realized she was being teased. "You know, I want to say something to everybody. I've been a bitch the last few days, and I'm sorry. I'm especially sorry for being that way to Freya. I shouldn't have let my jealousy get the best of me that way."

"And I shouldn't have tried to take your spouse away." Freya told her. "I'm sorry about that too, even though your mate is highly attractive and irresistible both as a male and as a female."

Uhura felt embarrassment start to course through her, and also a sudden desire to start taking off her clothes. Her nipples especially wanted to be touched.

"LT, do you have a girl woody?" Mario asked.

"I don't know what that is." Uhura said, in a sudden hurry to get out of the lounge. "Cruz, Mario, you'll watch over Blue. Cammie, you get me that schedule as soon as you can. It's top priority. I'll be in my bunk."

The rest of the crew watched her quickly exit.

"She's randy, isn't she?" Cruz noted.

"Yippers!" Mario confirmed. "She's hot to trot, if you know what I mean."

Upon hearing this, Barbie and Freya cast hard gazes at one another.

Lieutenant Uhura walked briskly into the bunk she shared with her wife. She closed the hatch behind her but she didn't lock it, as she hoped Barbie would follow in her steps, and very soon! The athletic black woman couldn't recall ever having felt so excitable.

"Maybe Mario did something to me." She guessed, but deep in the back of her mind she knew this wasn't true. It was her body's reaction, perhaps natural or enhanced, to the thought of intimacy with another person, and also love and sex. At that moment, all she wanted was for a lover to lie on top of her, or her on top of a lover, so she could touch and kiss that person all over. Her entire body craved the idea of lovemaking. "Just look at me. In two-point-five seconds I'll be caterwauling like a cat in heat."

Uhura went to the spot of wall where her tall mirror was mounted. She was darkly handsome, with a body shaped for action but also for sensuality. If she was still Captain Washington and she was to see Lieutenant Uhura waltzing by, definitely she would find the ebony beauty attractive.

"I'd do me!" Uhura giggled.

She ran her hand up and down her arm, wondering what was taking Barbie so long to join her. Wanting to tantalize her lover immediately, Uhura pulled her shirt off and stood there staring at her upper body.

"Oh, my." She said, as she took in her taut breasts, the space between them, and her flat stomach.

The dark-skinned beauty had never masturbated before, but she had considered it. Only a quick tug on her shorts allowed her to slip her hand into them. She found her pussy with her fingers. It was a cursory play that started up, until the sensations began to overwhelm her. Oh, what was taking Barbie so long to get there, she wondered again.

Uhura found the sensitive spot between her legs. She pulsed her finger in and out of her moist entrance. Minutes later, she was moaning softly and staring at her reflection, as watching herself in the mirror greatly heightened her exhilaration.

Finally, she felt Barbie's presence in her mind. Because her wife wasn't as strong a telepath as Mario, she couldn't broadcast her thoughts all over the ship the same way. Instead, she felt a wave of approaching joy near the hatch. Uhura shut her eyes and lifted her head, still rubbing herself and anticipating the happy moment when her wife's body sidled up behind her.

Barbie soon arrived. Her hands went around Uhura's body, wrapping themselves around the ebony breasts. Uhura expelled stuttering moans, as between her play and being groped, her experience was becoming sensational. When her wife groped lower, Uhura could take no more. She turned around, rubbing her spouse's back and kissing her wildly. In moments, both women were groping their backsides.

They writhed together in ecstasy, before Barbie pulled on Uhura's shorts and uncovered her butt. The black woman loved the feeling of having her ass handled, squeezed and pulled apart. As a man, this would have probably repelled her, but as a female she stood there and relished it. Then Uhura yanked at Barbie's shorts, bringing a second ass out into the open. Her ebony fingers found that ample range of flesh and groped at it. Touching Barbie's ass was almost as enticing as having her own ass touched. Barbie's was fuller, meatier, and in a way, Uhura even considered it motherly. Her strong hands were full of warm, soft flesh.

I thought maybe you didn't want me as much, because I'm a woman now, Uhura thought at her lover.

If I didn't want you, I wouldn't have gotten so jealous, Barbie pointed out. Let me take my shirt off. I have a surprise for you.

Wondering what was in store for her, Uhura took a step away. Their make-out session had gotten the two women all turned around so much that Uhura hadn't noticed when a third person had come into their bunk. Suddenly, there was Freya, nude and standing before her. The Viking beauty easily picked Uhura up with her strong arms and tossed her onto the bunk.

"Can I help you a little later?" Uhura asked. "I'm a little busy with my wife right at the moment."

Freya made no reply. She stood there with her hands on her hips, thinking at Barbie. The two women communicated several times, before it looked like Barbie relented and took a step closer to the Nordic. Freya took a step closer as well. The second time the two women approached, their bodies came into contact. With the blonde being so much taller, the redhead only came up to her shoulders, leaving her staring at Freya's sizable chest. An amazing thing happened next. Barbie raised her head, while Freya lowered hers. The two women touched lips and gave each other soft kisses.

It was Barbie who first broke away. "I can't. I still see you as an enemy."

"I understand." Freya nodded.

"How about you?" The redhead asked.

"I now have the idea in my head that I have to go through you to get to LT." Freya admitted. "I don't see you as an adversary anymore."

"Well, good for you. It just isn't working for me."

"Should we try Plan 2?"

Barbie looked to Uhura, apparently trying to figure something out. Making Barbie look as if she were a big toy, Freya easily picked her up and held her aloft. Uhura barely had time to move out of the way before her wife was tossed on the bunk next to her.

Once Barbie had shifted around a bit, she started kissing Uhura. The black beauty went with it, wondering when and how Freya would become a part of this. It didn't take long, as the blonde went to the foot of the bunk and crawled on. Suddenly, Uhura's long, trim legs were being pulled apart. She expected Freya's strong fingers to push into her, but instead the blonde's head slipped between her legs. Uhura gasped as kisses were trailed on her thighs, knowing where Freya was aiming for. She wiggled when the lips and tongue went into the crevice between her thighs and abdomen, because they were ticklish to her. A new and more powerful moan came out of Uhura when Freya's mouth reached her pussy. The black woman couldn't help but recall when Freya had given her a blowjob not so long ago, and now Freya was munching her carpet.

Barbie was busy as well. Because Uhura was all moans now, the redhead kissed the ebony throat and chest, before she went to suckle at an ebony breast. Uhura did her best to keep up, reaching out to caress and rub whatever she could, until that big tongue between her legs prodded into her pussy.

The black woman understood why Freya was so good at it. Back before the sex changes, Mary must have shown Thor the proper way to eat a woman out. As Freya, she was using every bit of this learned skill at present. It made her dizzy to feel Freya parting her folds, as just the woman's hot breath titillated her exposed clitoris. When Freya's tongue licked that same place, Uhura went into overload. The black woman forgot all about keeping a manly composure and cried out while her hips shook all on their own. Finally, Uhura could take no more of the intense bliss, as she used both hands to push Freya's large head away from her pussy. The blonde was countered only briefly.

Within moments, she'd pried Barbie's legs apart and went to work on her. Freya went on to give the redhead as explosive an orgasm as she'd given Uhura. When it looked as if Freya wasn't done with them yet, both Barbie and Uhura pulled the Viking up with them. They protected their pussies by keeping Freya's body stuck between them. Uhura took turns kissing her wife and her more recent lover, when she wondered about giving Freya a good lick. Surely, Barbie wouldn't do it, as the redhead was obviously shy about kissing the blonde. Uhura knew a thing or to about pleasing a woman orally, so she took the lead and moved into a better position. The black woman took a longer time mouthing Freya's strong thighs, because they were very enticing to her, before she moved on to the tidy blonde patch between those Nordic legs.

Some time later, Cruz could be seen wiggling her breasts before her mirror. She'd not only gotten used to having big tits, but she was considering buying clothes that would help her flaunt them. Not that long ago, she would have abhorred the suggestion that she might enjoy being a woman, but that had all changed, and very significantly. Her partner Mario had helped Cruz to become very comfortable with her body.

"I wonder where that little devil is now." Cruz thought, as she threw on a skimpy shirt that did nothing to hide the contours of her chest.

She left her bunk and strolled across the catwalk. The Lieutenant's room was closed to her, so she assumed that Uhura and Barbie were still off-shift and resting. Every other bunk had their hatch open, but only one was occupied. Freya was lying on her bunk in the nude. If anyone was worth waking up for a quick fool-around, certainly it was Freya, but no, Cruz wasn't in the mood for her. Still, she let her eyes linger on that long, lovely frame for a good time, before she descended into the kitchen.