Space Station Rhyton

Story Info
A man must deal with his alien coworker.
6k words
4.6
45.1k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers

David looked at his computer monitor, debating what to write. So far, he had "Dear Management" written on the open email. It's not that he had a problem, it's just that his current co-worker was a little...inappropriate.

David worked on the refueling space station Rhyton orbiting a dry planet that in turn orbited a young star. The station was huge, containing a warprealm portal, with plenty of docks for ships of all sizes, tanks of awe-inspiring size containing the volatile fuel needed for the warprealm, and a habitat sector that was the size of a mansion. Ships came and went, refuelling as they hopped across the vast nothing of space, and occasionally dropping off supplies or refilling the mountain-sized tanks.

David needed to word this message carefully. It would take at least a week to get to the Employee Resources Department of SpaceCo. If it wasn't worded right, and if they didn't feel it was serious enough, they would just brush it off, and he'd only know two weeks later.

The problem he had was his co-worker. He swore he wasn't xenophobic. And she wasn't that creepy. But damn if she didn't aggravate him!

David sighed, saved the draft and shut down the computer. He wasn't coming up with anything. The door to the hallway whooshed open for him as he set to walk about and gather his thoughts.

Rhyton was mostly hallways, windowless tubes with flattened bottoms that were stark white, save for the grey panels leading into various wires and air ducts. The many miles of halls connected the living quarters to the tanks, the tanks to the warprealm gate, the warprealm gate to the docks, and everything else to each other. It was a mind-boggling web that managed to always take you where you needed to go, despite the insanity of the blueprints.

David ended up walking to the docks. It was a massive room the size of a planetary airport with a colossal glass-like window facing out. At this time of day, the planet below was starting to cover up the sun. In front of the planet, one-third of a colossal mechanical ring arced into and out of view, its many prongs silent. When a ship wanted to come through, they would crackle with energy and tear through the fabric of the universe itself. Dangerous if left unchecked, but wholly repairable. Managing the gate to make sure it didn't suck in the local solar system in an accident was the main reason why he and his co-worker were stationed here. He was kind of hoping he'd get sent somewhere else, frankly.

Still searching for words, David continued through the station. He wandered from the docks to another hallway. This one would be surrounded with wires connecting various alert systems and monitors in the docks to the gate itself. Somehow, the alerts were going off when nothing was coming through, so his coworker had elected to check it out.

From the angle he was seeing her, it felt more like she wanted to be checked out instead. A grey panel had been swung open, and a big smooth blue bubble butt was poking out of it. It looked almost nude, save for a thong-like stretch of cloth that had wedged itself between the buttcheeks. She almost had thighs, but her 'legs' were four long tentacles that ended in two finger-like tendrils, two to a side, and the facsimile closer towards the hip had disturbingly human effect. A red metal toolbox next to her contained a variety of spanners, scanners, and slicers.

As David walked past, trying to ignore his coworker's ass and the growing hardness in his skin-tight jumpsuit, one of her legs shot out from the hole and grabbed his leg. Yelping, David tripped and fell with a thunk on to the padded corridor floor.

"What? Ow! Whoops!" From the hole in the hallway, a chirping voice exclaimed as a dull thump reverberated from the panel. Fifi, David's coworker and alien Xinonian, ducked out, four-tendrilled hand rubbing her forehead.

David groaned and looked up. Xinonians, as a whole, were impressively humanoid, considering the galaxy at large. Fifi, as well as the rest of her kind, had humanoid torsos, save for their blue skin. David already had seen her below her thin waist, but above it was as impressive a mix of humanoid and alien features.

Fifi's delicate face had plump, dexterous lips and cute large almond-shaped lidded eyes that were wholly shiny black. She didn't have a nose, but she did have freckle-like pits below her eyes. Her small ears extended into thick, short antennae, and she did not have any hair. Instead, a frill of webbed spines grew from her head, and if she was surprised, they would flare up to reveal brilliant shifting colors.

All that was typical of Xinonians, male or female, but the first time David had met her, he'd barely taken notice of her head. On her dainty chest, smooth, twin orbs almost as big as her head strained against her skin-tight jumpsuit. David could almost see her nipples poke through. She was overwhelmingly busty!

Her two arms were the second thing he had noted. They were boneless tentacles as long as her legs, with hands formed from four dexterous tendrils. David knew, from having read up on Xinonians, that they were technically boneless, having a tough cartilaginous skeleton in their torsos that was eerily similar to that of humans, complete with a similar rib-cage. They even had a belly button, to complete the comparisons.

"Sorry! Sorry, sorry!" Fifi apologized endlessly. "I was going to grab a fuser. I think one of the wires had detached itself when the gate did a routine check and let a signal bypass one of the systems." She reached down to help David up, but he ignored it and let himself up. He wasn't exactly happy with wearing a form-fitting jumpsuit and what it could show. Fifi didn't seem to mind his jumpsuit, though. In fact, she was wearing a special 'fashion' jumpsuit that, in addition to removing the arms, shoulders, legs and seat, also bared her stomach, allowing David to see her smooth, flat belly.

Standing up, David was more than a head taller that Fifi. "It's no problem, accidents happen," he said before leaving for the living quarters. He didn't have words, but he was getting them.

When he reached the living quarters, he retreated to the bathroom. The bathroom was almost noxiously white and perfectly spotless. The toilet was discreetly secreted into one corner, as well as the sink close to it with a large-scale programmable mirror above it, but aside from a few towel racks and toiletries for him and Fifi, the room was open. If so desired, the shower of water would come from the top and drain at the bottom.

David took a good long look at himself in the mirror. David was fit and young, but he was wasting himself being situated on a city-sized gas station. SpaceCo. had a recommended amount of exercise for humans, and he met it regularly. David wasn't super-muscular, but he was toned and healthy, with pale, pale skin. His brown hair was short-cropped, and he regularly shaved to prevent a space-miner's beard. Overall, with his square chin and straight nose, he looked pretty good. At least he thought so.

However, the form-fitting jumpsuit was not flattering. It hugged his crotch, a reminder that Fif was seductively humanoid, and he didn't like that it did that. Couldn't they have designed the suit so that it didn't capture his hardness? At least it was softening.

David took a deep breath and returned to the main living quarters. Part of his issue was that he shared the same bedroom as Fifi. Two beds were built into the wall on either side of the bedroom, with closets next to them. His was neat and orderly, hers a mess. Of course, she wasn't human, and it was probably uncomfortable for her somehow. He knew from experience that her closet was full of those swimwear-like jumpsuits, some missing bellies, some missing backs, and some barely in one piece. She didn't seem to care where she dressed herself, and David had seen far too many glimpses of her bountiful breasts to not be taunted. He, for his part, changed clothes in the bathroom, preventing her from ogling him.

David picked up a computer tablet and retreated to a soft circular chair in the main room. Rhyton really only had records of things. It wasn't connected to the galactic hub, so it didn't get news fast, nor was communicating out that effective. All he had for entertainment was lots and lots of books and movies.

He was reading something classical when Fifi came in. She stood upon her tendrils as carefully as a ballerina, flowing from one step to the next, more graceful than a dancer. "Hello," she chirped at him. David grunted a greeting.

Fifi glanced at him. David knew he was being rude, but he felt like that if he made any kind of comment at all, he'd get smacked for sexual harassment. Fifi grabbed her own computer tablet and settled into a chair, flowing into and then spilling over it. Her left set of tentacle-legs opened away from her body, spilling over the side of the chair and dangling like rope. The groin of her suit barely covered her sex, and as it journeyed towards her buttcheeks, it was sucked up into a line and vanished between those pillowy cheeks. She was splayed open so very casually, and it was so very distracting. David tried to get back to his book, but right now, he couldn't remember the title. He crossed his legs to hide his crotch and tried to resume reading.

After half an hour of reading just about nothing and trying to not think about just how good Fifi looked, motion caught David's attention. Looking up, he saw Fifi reach to a table drawer, pull it open, and withdraw a pair of earbuds. She pegged it into her computer tablet and slid the earbuds into her ears. Every single motion was liquid-smooth.

Oh boy, David knew what came next. Fifi tapped at a few things on her tablet, repositioned it to a landscape view, and watched it with the most profound interest. It wasn't long before she chewed her lip, and not long after that, her tendrilled hand sneaked down and started rubbing at the part of her suit covering her crotch. Fingertips pressed into the cloth, stroking up and down.

David didn't know why she did it. He didn't know why she had it, how much she had, or why she thought it'd be okay to get off on it in the company of the only other person on the entire space station. But he did know that Fifi had a truly massive collection of human pornography.

At that point, David stood up and left the living quarters. David didn't want to go about to explain that the sheer raw amount of very-human smut hiding in the computer system did not, in fact, belong to the male human, but instead, the female alien. David didn't even know how Fifi got hooked on the stuff, or what was all in it. He especially didn't want to go asking her for any of it; he was a decent human being!

But the real nail in the coffin was definitely the open use of pornography. He wasn't sure how he'd explain it, but David would use it in his message. Hell, he could imagine the raised eyebrow of the Employee Resources Management worker as they read the email.

David stretched his legs in the exterior hallway and walked about. He could tell Fifi about his issue with her, but he doubted that that would stop her. It'd be like telling someone to quit smoking.

Fifi had been assigned here about a month back. Xinonians were good with zero-gravity environments, and their incredible flexibility allowed them to get into narrow places easily. In addition, their inclusion satisfied the pro-alien political movements, so it was a win-win in SpaceCo.'s eyes.

David had never met a Xinonian before then. His last co-worker was a middle-aged man who had troubles in his hands because of an accident years before. He really didn't have a problem with the guy; it was like university dorms all over again, just exchanging classes for space station maintenence. Still, the poor guy had to leave. His hands just weren't up to the job. And not even a day later, Fifi had arrived.

David could still remember just how awkward it was talking with her. Every single jumpsuit she had was tauntingly sparse. He had to hide his groin every single time she was in the room in the early days. Hell, he'd nearly broken a fuel line thinking about her shapely ass. She was dangerous, and she probably didn't know or care.

Her pornography habit had come to the forefront soon after. David had just finished checking up on the cables connecting the docks to the warpgate and had been tired as hell. He'd been running around the station, making sure that each one of hundreds of colored wires hadn't been fried before something big came through. When he got back, ready for a shower, Fifi had been languishing in a chair, back turned away. It only took him a few steps before he saw her screen, where a human male was pounding the ass of a human woman, Fifi's fingers stroking up and down in time. David just was glad he hadn't walked in on her naked, though she effectively was with those jumpsuits of hers.

David's walk around Space Station Rhyton took an hour, skipping over the hydroponic gardens and the long, long hallways surrounding the fuel tanks. He hoped that was enough time for Fifi to get her jollies off of her collection. She went at it for an hour, at most, though David never made a conscious effort to time her. He just let her be when she booted it up.

He hit the button for the living quarters door, making them whoosh open. Fifi had stopped watching smut, thankfully, and her computer tablet was face-up, showing a square piece of cover art for a music album. Her earphones were in her ears, and her head was gently bobbing along to the beat.

David skirted around her and headed into the kitchen. He fixed himself a lettuce-and-veggie-meat-substitute sandwich, and taking a bite out of it in the kitchen, his thoughts returned to Fifi's behavior.

It occurred to David that he never really studied Xinonian culture. He only had a crash course in Xinonian biology in case of emergencies, just enough to know that he'd have to turn her over in case he ever needed to use a defibrillator and how to take care of torn cartilage. Basic stuff. Strictly speaking, he didn't know what was appropriate for Xinonians. For all he knew, they were a society of nudists.

David finished off the sandwich and brushed off his fingers. He really should study up on Xinonian culture.

As David walked out, Fifi raised a hand in greeting, and David returned it. He grabbed his computer tablet and retreated to the bedroom for some privacy.

Booting it up and swiping away from his in-process message, David searched the databanks. The section of Xinonian biology was completly filled with everything from how they handled paper cuts to most likely causes of death, but the rest of their entry was barely there. There wasn't even a picture of the Xinonian homeworld.

Grumbling in frustration, David searched through the databanks for the Humanity sections. As with the Xinonian section, biology was full, but everything else was a blank. It appeared that SpaceCo. bought the medical textbooks for both species, but skimped on everything else. If he wanted it, he should have brought it.

Fifi glided into the bedroom, hands behind her back. "Whatcha readin'?" she inquired.

"Nothing," David growled back.

"Really? Because, you know, you're awfully private about certain things," Fifi said, her hands coming out front and two of her fingers twirling around.

David sighed. "I was looking for information about your society, trying justify your..." he said, waving a hand at Fifi's jumpsuit.

"This? This is just fashion," Fifi said, placing a hand on her bountiful bosom. "Well, it also complies with the SpaceCo. regulations, but it's mostly fashion. Everyone wears something like this. Here, lemme show you!" She rushed out and grabbed her computer tablet.

Flicking her fingers across the screen and tapping a few things, then another flick, Fifi showed him the computer screen. On it, a dark blue-skinned Xinonian woman was posing fluidly for something fashion-related. She was wearing a burnt orange jumpsuit with circular holes cut out strategically down her back and across her front, exposing parts of her stomach and breasts. David felt his suit tighten just a little.

Another flick brought up an image of a similar Xinonian woman, back turned. A white line ran down her back, hugging it and covering the division of her buttcheeks. From it, more white lines ran out perpendicular to form a collar and to cover up stripes of her body.

"It's the same for everybody, even the guys. Here, take a look!" Fifi said, swiping in a different direction. The Xinonian man that popped up on screen was thin and lithe, built not wide and brawny, but athletic. His face was more serious than any of the women's, and he was posed to be some kind of threatening. However, he was wearing little more than a glorified skin-tight black swimsuit. Strips of material spiderwebbed his chest, covering his nipples, but from the look of things, his suit had the same thong-like quality that most of the xinonian women's wear had. More painfully for David, there was a decent bulge in the groin of the alien man's clothing.

David pushed the computer tablet away from him. "What was the point of this?" he asked.

"Well, you asked about my society, so I just showed you a few things from fashion mags," Fifi replied.

"Yeah, but that doesn't explain the, uh, your 'collection'," David said, trying to direct attention to Fifi's habitual viewings.

"Pfft, yes it does! All of my clothes are perfectly reasonable," Fifi pouted, crossing her arms like a pretzel.

"No! Not your clothes! The porn!" David blurted out.

"Oh, that? It's just an interest of mine."

"I had gathered as much. But why?"

"Because humans are hot and exotic?" Fifi tried to explain. "I mean, you're so rigid! In your limbs, I mean. You've got so much definition in your arms and legs!"

"That's nice, but it's only so-so. I mean, the anatomy sections of the database is completely filled up."

"Aaaand I also wanted to see naked humans," Fifi admitted.

David rolled his eyes.

"Hey, it's not my fault that your society makes you all looks so unhealthy!" Fifi protested. "You keep on trying to hide your crotch!"

"Yeah, because it's embarrassing!"

"A bulge is hot! It's a sign of fertility! It's not embarrassing!" Fifi chirped in protest.

"Maybe for Xinonians, but I don't want to walk about with my crotch showing all day!" David complained.

"It's fine for you, but you do have a good butt, from what little I've seen," Fifi said.

David stiffened and blushed. "Have you been peeping?" he asked.

"Not really? I mean you do a good job keeping covered, which is kind of a turn-off."

David blinked a few times. "What is this about?" he asked.

"Well, I did tell you I think humans are hot and exotic, right?" Fifi said, her straightened tendrils poking together.

Things were beginning to click in David's head. "You want to have sex with one!" he burst out, pointing an accusing finger at Fifi.

Fifi bat her eyelids at David. "Please?" she taunted.

"I, err, I dunno, I'm going to have to think about it," David stammered out before brushing past Fifi and into the bathroom.

The door clicked shut behind him, giving him some solace of privacy. His cock was stiff in his jumpsuit, not fully erect, but wanting. Dammit, what should he do! Fifi's explained herself now, and it was possible that he could take advantage of the situation if, and only if, he was willing to put up with her habit. And it wasn't an advantage David was sure he wanted.

David wasn't married and had no girlfriend. He was a glorified fuel station attendant in the middle of nowhere. It wasn't exactly like he had anyone to cheat on, so that did leave him free.

However, there was that hurdle of alien sex. What if he caught something nasty? What if they made some kind of hybrid? What if that can't happen because they are from completely different planets, David realized. The only concern was if their genitals could interact, and Fifi seemed wholly assured that it would work out. And Fifi was hot, Xinonian or not, David and his member could agree on that.

ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers
12