Spaceflights of Fancy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien wasn't finished with the foreplay, however.

Mimi watched as her mate got down on his knees, wrapping his strong hands around her midsection and pressing her back up against the counter. Using his strength to hold her in place, not that she was going anywhere, and lay a kiss on the slight pudge of her stomach, even though she usually hated when he played with her belly fat. For some reason Mimi didn't mind it that day. Damien continued to move southward, laying a meandering trail of kisses in the area all around her intimate parts. He kissed her belly, her thighs, and even her pelvis: the fur of his chin tickling her clit slightly before finally pressing his mouth against her pussy and started to lick.

He licked slowly, tenderly, moaning while the taste of his girlfriend splashed across his tongue. "Holy shit, you're wet." He gasped, speaking for the first time in minutes.

Mimi responded by grabbing her folf by the back of his head and shoving his muzzle right back into her pussy. She didn't want to hear any talking right now, she wanted a little less talk and a lot more action.

Getting the message, Damien returned to the task at hand with increased earnest, his tongue dipping in and out of her Mimi's honey pot, massaging her lips and insides while grinding his nose against her clit. All the stimulation of his might canine tongue made her knees grow weak, her legs shaking desperately as he quickly brought her to her first soul quaking orgasm of the evening. Damien was a talented and dedicated pussy eater, she felt as if she were getting eaten out and penetrated at the same time. Still, much as she was enjoying this, there was something about having your boyfriend's girth inside you that couldn't be replicated by anything else.

"Oh, god, Damien..." She moaned. "Please fuck me!"

The folf used his strength to his advantage again. Damien managed to pull away from her pussy, despite her hands clamped around the back of his head, as she was still holding him there despite her pleas. He then pried her off the counter, setting her down, her back now against the floor. He looked down at her, eying every inch of her nude body, liking what he was seeing, and ran his hands down the side. "Say please." He growled.

"I did!" She mewled in protest.

"I know. Say it again."

Another shiver ran down Mimi's spine. "Please fuck me?"

Damien grabbed her shoulder and leaned over his girlfriend. She tensed as his cock drew tantalizingly close to her pussy, but instead he rested it on top of her belly, teasing her with his proximity. "You want this fat wolf dick inside that pretty kitty pussy?"

"Yes!"

"Yes... what?"

"Yes... master?" She tried.

"Master, huh?" Damien chortled. "Maybe I could get used to you calling me that.

Just as the folf was a natural born submissive in the bedroom... usually at least, Mimi was a natural born leader. That made it feel all the more erotic, more special, as she handed control to someone else. Still, she couldn't totally give in. "Yeah, well, don't." She teased.

They made love on the floor of the galley, the cold air that swirled around their bodies went completely unnoticed, the couple was far too consumed by the heat of their lust. Hardly what Mimi would have described as a romantic locale, what with voyeuristic dust bunnies watching from under the stove. Still, it was hardly the least sexy place the couple had fucked and that was part of the magic of sex the tigress supposed as she lay on her back. Anywhere could the 'right place' or 'right time' for sex, provided you were with the right person... and she certainly had that! Mimi's eyes were filled with lust, trust, and admiration for the man she loved as she stared up with Damien.

The sex was some of the best they'd ever had. Damien's movements were uncharacteristically decisive, perhaps his recent windfall filling the young starship captain with a confidence he'd never known before? Soon they climaxed together, grunting, groaning, and moaning in a chorus of load pleasure. Damien releasing his load into her wet pussy, which eagerly milked his fuck rod for all it was worth. It was then, with either the best or worst timing ever, just as they were coming down from their organic high a loud noise came from the bridge. It sounded like a cross between a telephone and alarm sounding: they were being hailed!

"Shit." Damien cursed under his breath, quickly pulling out of his girlfriend, which caused his seed to spill out on the floor. He ran, naked and cock still covered in their sexual fluids, towards the bridge. "Now what?" He grumbled, wondering what could have gone wrong this time.

12