Spain Bathouse

Story Info
A story about our first time in a bathhouse.
1.1k words
4.13
10.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on a holiday trip in Spain and had been walking around the city for a long time. We are both in our early 30s with average bodies (except for my husband's dick, thats way above average).

It was about 8pm when we checked in to this sauna that we came across while exploring the city. The locker area was weirdly positioned: it was almost like a hallway in the middle of the room.

We took our clothes off, wrapped our towels around our waist and off we went, exploring. It was pretty empty, the entrance was even half price this day of the week. Around the lockers were the steam room, sauna, showers, restrooms and a hot tub. Down the stairs they had cabins, some sort of dance floor with club music playing, a bondage room I guess, with a swing and a wooden cross to be handcuffed to.

After our exploring lap, we went to the steam room for a few minutes and then to the hot tub. From the hot tub you could see a section of the lockers, so we had a good show going on as some guys would arrive and others leave. We got to see this older dude (prob in his 50s) with a well cared for body and huge cock. A few minutes later a couple of younger guys arrived. I wasn't sure whether they were together or not. They seem to be in their early 20s, twink bodies both of them, one significantly taller than the other one.

I went to the bar to get a beer and went back to the hot tub with my husband where we were hugging and touching each other. When I finished my beer we went to the steam room and things got a little bit hotter.

There was no one in the steam room either so we started touching each other more until the point where I squatted in front of him and started sucking on his cock. The tall twink walked in on us, but he didn't stay long, he left.

My husband had me stand up and turn around, he pushed my back slightly to signal me to bend over and then proceeded to spread my ass and lick my hole. He moved his tongue up, down and then in multiple times. He then tried a finger, I was so turned on that the finger just slipped in. we did have some lube with us, so he lubed his shaft and I started backing towards him and sat on his dick slowly. He's got a big thick cock so I had to go slow and spread my legs outside of his. When I got it all in I started moving back and forward and sometimes up until I only had his cockhead inside me and then sat right back down to take the whole shaft.

At this point, Tall twink came back, this time he said something I couldn't really understand but sounded like he was excited. So he walked in and sat right in front of us. Short twink came in just a couple of minutes later, he sat in front of us but opposite to Tall twink.

Tall twink opened his towel and starting caressing his long dick. Going up and down slowly while watching me doing the same thing but with my ass to my husband.

My husband asked me to give that twink a hand so we slowly stood up- he wouldn't let his dick out of my hole- until I was bent over and he was standing behind me balls deep. I reached out to tall twinks dick and he moved his hand away from it in approval. I started going up and down, caressing his legs and his balls. My husband joined me in touching him and playing with his cock. He then stood up and started touching us as well. First my husbands back, went down to his ass and butt hole, to his balls and then his dick and my hole together.

My husband started pulling out for the twink to touch his dick and then pushing it back - so pumping me basically.

Short twink jumped to his knees right in front of me trying to suck my dick, but I didn't let him put it in his mouth, I didn't want to finish too quick or catch any STIs. I did let him play with my dick and balls, and possibly my ass cause i was feeling a lot of fingers moving around my hole in addition to the thick cock going in and out.

Next my husband said he was cumming, apparently tall twink was finger fucking him, so he proceeded to fill my ass with cum and thrust in a couple more times which caused me to lose my breath and then moan in pleasure.

He pulled his dick out from by love hole, cum dripping all over his cock head, on to my legs, we grabbed our towels and left the room. He said he needed some air - that was a GREAT climax!!

We went to take a shower and while there, an older guy took another shower head. We crossed looks and he started working his long dick up. We were not trying to engage with this dude, so we went for a walk down stairs.

When we got to the swing room I started rubbing my husbands dick and asked him to fuck me on it. I climbed on the swing and put my legs up on the chains. he positioned himself in between my legs and was rubbing his cock on my ass.

Older dude from the showers was behind the bars (the swing was enclosed in a sort of jail, but from the swing I could reach anyone who would get against the bars), with his towel around his neck and his hard dick through the bars. So I reached out and started jerking him - which turned on my husband and got real hard real quick- i noticed this when he was pushing his mushroom cockhead through my butthole. So I stopped paying attention to older dude and brought my arms to the chains, looked at my husband and relaxed my hole to take all of his dick in. in a minute, older guy was on my left, trying to push his dick in my mouth but the swing had my mouth too high for that, so I just jerked him a little.

Then my husband got rough and started pounding me hard and pulling on the swing chains to maintain a rhythm that was leaving me without air on every thrust.

I told him I was cumming and he said "well here comes your second load then," and trusted hard into my hole. Older guy was not missing a bit, he shot simultaneously all over my chest.

I used my towel to wipe myself off and had to walk completely naked up to the showers and to grab another towel. Guys were just watching us as we walked away.

It was a great first time at the sauna!